The Olympia Bar - Chapter 3

EnglishAltaria

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that it's been quite a while since I posted but I've been going through a very rough time. But I'm back and I'm happy to have finally written this chapter. However, I will say in advance that this chapter will be a lot more plot heavy with it being the penultimate chapter. There is a sex scene with some mild growth but I've been wanting to bring the plot to the forefront of the story, because that's just how I like to write. So i hope you enjoy the story and I promise there's a lot more growth in the next chapter, which will be the final one. Just a warning too, this chapter is going to get pretty dark. But without further ado, here's Chapter 3.

The Olympia Bar

Chapter 3 – Investigations Commence and Liaisons Continue

Jack knelt down to inspect the box of Olympia Energy bars that Mr Malone had left at the foot of his bed. Picking one out, he held it up close to his face and inspected the wrapper, lifting up the sealing flap to find ingredient and production information. Searching rather rapidly convinced there was something odd about the bars apart from its strange effects, Jack was satisfied when he found all the correct legal information. However his heart sank a little. How was this all fine?

There are so many processes one must go through to set up a business, never mind sell a product on a worldwide scale. Not only did these Olympia Bars appear out of nowhere to become an instant international success, but the very visible side effects of consumption can’t have gone unnoticed. Why would any government be ok with this? Surely they must know?

Jack rose up from his squatted position and began to dress himself. Slipping a shirt on over his once again slim figure, Jack took a moment to stare at his dreamy teacher. Last night with Mr Malone had been incredible, beyond any sort of dream Jack could have imagined. But there was something wrong. This whole situation just felt…off, and not just because he’d slept with his teacher.

His mind made up, Jack rummaged through his bag until pulling out his phone. Being careful not to wake up Mr Malone, he headed downstairs with his bag under his arm. First he needed the WiFi password for Mr Malone’s house. Unlocking his phone, Jack looked around the house until he found the wireless router behind the television.

Jack took a note of the router’s ID and password, then took a seat on his professor’s comfortable 3-seat sofa and loaded up his internet browser. Taking the Olympia Bar from his jeans pocket, Jack typed the name into the search bar only to be surprised by a surprisingly short amount of search results. “Hmmmm…” Jack wondered aloud “let’s see, the company website. This all seem pretty legitimate,” he sighed before going back to the search results “there’s barely anything. No news stories, no reports, no reviews. Nothing!” Beginning to stress himself out, Jack had almost given up hope of finding anything out of the ordinary until he stumbled upon what seemed to be a Reddit post on the strange snack. “It’s only Reddit, but still it’s better than nothing.”

Jack clicked on the page only to audibly gasp at the headline of the post.

DON’T EAT OLYMPIA BARS, THEY KILLED MY HUSBAND!

“What?!” he said a little too loudly before delving straight into the text that accompanied the headline.

‘My name’s Margot and this is a warning to any and all men. My husband Connor purchased a crate of these energy bars after hearing about them from one of his gym buddies. He’d always wanted to be bigger and fitter, despite my saying that I loved him the way he was. So I agreed for him to try a sample crate, after all if it would boost his confidence and improvement in the gym who am I to deny him that happiness? They arrived rather promptly and we both said we’d try one to begin with, which proved to be eventful. With one bite I spat out the bar in disgust. It tasted utterly foul, yet my husband was chewing and munching on his with spectacular gusto, even mentioning how delicious it was in between bites. And so my husband headed off to the gym whilst I had some of my girlfriends over. Curious to know what they thought to the bars, I offered them each one to try and I was partially surprised to discover that they all had the same reaction as me; instant disposal of their mouthfuls and dry-heaving. A couple of them did however say they’d take some for their respective partners to try, believing they might enjoy them.’

Jack took his phone into the kitchen whilst he went to get a glass of water, too intrigued and fearful to stop reading for more than a few seconds.

‘My husband then returned for the gym and I almost didn’t recognise him. He was huge. Now, he wasn’t exactly slim to begin with, but not in a muscular way. Despite this I loved him as he was. But that day when he came home, what I saw was a world class bodybuilder standing in my kitchen, with my husband’s face stuck on top of his huge, boulder like shoulders. Needless to say I was bewildered and very much excited, but something felt off. The bars were all he wanted to eat despite the dinner I’d made for us and by the next morning he was nothing short of a giant behemoth of a man. I’d also received texts from one of my girlfriends saying that her partner had drastically grown overnight, sending a picture as proof. She wasn’t kidding. This is where things became weird, and I know I’m taking a long time to get to my point but I need people to know the full story so they know what’s going on and what signs to look for if someone has had these vile energy bars.’

Jack took a gulp of water and unconsciously stroked his bulge slightly at the thought of Margot’s husband becoming a stud just like he and Mr Malone had the previous night.

‘A week passed and my husband had become strangely distant from me. Not that he was ignoring me, and we were getting on just as we always had done, however he was spending a lot more time at the gym and with my girlfriend’s partner Brian, which didn’t go unnoticed by her either. And then I received a picture for her, of my Connor and her Brian in bed together, and it wasn’t exactly hard to see what they were up to. As well as being shocked and mortified at this revelation, I was extremely concerned. Connor was 100% heterosexual and had never shown any interest in men before this incident, and for that matter neither had Brian. But there they were, and over the course of the next few photos it was evident that they were enjoying their activities. Between his obsession with the energy bars, the growth effect they had and now this sudden homoeroticism, I knew there was something off.

And then no less than a fortnight later the worst happened. Connor came home as pumped as ever before collapsing to the ground without warning. He was frothing at the mouth and I’ve seen enough detective dramas to know that that’s usually a sign of poisoning. The autopsy found no known poisons in his system, ad as of yet I’ve had no word from the police what’s going to happen with getting justice for my husband’s murder. I know there’s no solid proof, but I know these Olympia bars have something to do with Connor’s death.

Please, I’m urging you: if you have any information regarding my husband or these bars, if you believe someone you know is eating the bars, or maybe you have been eating them. Contact me. I need to know what these things are and stop anyone else from suffering like my husband and I have.’

Jack wiped away a tear that had travelled its way slowly down his cheek as he read the poor woman’s plea for help. Knowing what he had to do, he called the number on the bottom of the post after writing a note for Mr Malone when he woke up and leaving it stuck on the fridge.

“Hello, is this Margot? My name’s Jack, I just read your Reddit post you wrote on the Olympia Bars and your husband. I’m truly sorry for your loss but I was hoping we could possibly meet so I could find out more details of the effects they had. I’ve eaten some and someone I know has, but nowhere near as many as it sounds like your husband did, and I need to know what might happen and how to stop it…”

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Caleb knocked on Jack and Steven’s front door, shuffling nervously. He’d fallen asleep the night before so hadn’t brought around the rest of the Olympia Bars as promised, hence why he was here now. “Jack!” He shouted, hoping that his friend could hear him. He felt awkward stood out in the street so was desperate to be inside.

“Jack…urgh…Jack’s not home,” Caleb heard Steven grunt from inside his room which faced the street “do you want come back another time?”

“Well I brought the rest of the Olympia Bars like we agreed on,” Caleb responded rather weakly. Something about the way Steven just spoke was off, and honestly pretty intimidating.

“You brought them?!” Steven almost growled it seemed “come in now!”

Caleb opened the door and stepped inside only to be knocked over after Steven barged into him recklessly, slamming the door shut before tearing into one of the bars in the box. “Oh fuck yes!” Steven groaned as he wolfed the energy bar down in mere seconds.

“Steven are you okay…holy shit!”

Caleb’s eyes rested on Steven, only he didn’t look like the athletic Steven he knew. No, instead he looked like an amateur bodybuilder, large bulging muscles straining under his flawless skin, abs rippling as Steven bent down to pick up another bar, gobbling that one up just as quickly as the first.

Caleb stared in shock and almost awe. Despite being straight by all accounts, he could definitely appreciate a fine male form when he saw one and he’d be lying if he said he wasn’t appreciating Steven’s rocking body right now. In fact the twitch in his crotch was very evident of his current appreciation, but why was this arousing him? He liked girls.

“Oh fuck…yes!” Steven grunted before falling to his knees, body pulsing as power and strength flowed through him, his muscles bulging and growing slowly. His bones cracked and reformed, causing Steven to cry out in pain as he grew in height to accommodate his swelling mass, keeping his improving body in proportion. Finally getting the sensations under control, Steven stood and stomped towards a panicking Caleb, a crazy lust filled expression on his face as he advanced, muscles still popping and bursting with strength. His abs cut and shredded further to form a brick wall 8 pack.

“Erm, Steven…” Caleb tried to reason, backing off what’s going on?”

“It’s those bars Caleb. I don’t know exactly what they do but these muscles are nice, and so are you.”

“What? Steven you’re straight, as am I. What are you doing?”

“Whatever I want,” he grinned almost menacingly, “and right now, I want you. Strip. I want to see your weak little body take my huge cock!” And with that Steven tore off his trousers like they were paper, a monstrous 14” cock flopping out, rock hard and throbbing.

“Steven, stop, this isn’t you!”

“I wonder what your big brother would think seeing you becoming my little cock slut!” Steven laughed before tripping Caleb up to prevent him from making it to the door.

“No…” Caleb whimpered, trying his best not to break down and appear even more weak than he already was “please, don’t.”

But with that, Steven shoved his cock down Caleb’s throat and began face-fucking him, showing no remorse.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­After a 40 minute walk, Jack arrived at Margot’s address and rang the doorbell. The door was opened within barely 5 seconds of his arrival and he was greeted by a rather pretty, if clearly middle aged woman. Her blonde hair was styled in a messy bun, with make-up barely applied to her face and evidence of mascara tears.

“Hey Margot, I’m Jack,” Jack introduced himself calmly “I’m so sorry about Connor, it can’t be easy for you.”

Margot didn’t say a word; instead she just pulled Jack into a hug, tears beginning to surface in her eyes.

“Hey, hey it’s ok. We just need to talk, we can work together to try and sort this all out,” Jack smiled as Margot broke the hug.

“You’re kind to offer,” she finally spoke, moving a strand of hair out of her face “but I’m worried things are too late. My friend I spoke about in the post, Sarah, she’s at the hospital now. Brian’s not been feeling well and after I warned her about what happened to Connor, she wasn’t taking any chances.”

“No, it isn’t too late,” Jack reassured her, holding her hand “but you need to tell me everything. I’ve eaten some of those bars, as has my teacher and god knows how many others. Now, I’ve learnt that the effects are temporary, but the bars also seem to have an addictive quality which makes people want to eat more. You said Connor wouldn’t stop eating them right?”

“Oh, yeah. They’re all he ate. No matter how many meals I cooked, even his favourites, he would fill himself up on those things. Aren’t you craving them? You said you’d eaten some.”

“Oh, you have no idea how badly I want one but I refuse. There’s something wrong with them and I need to know what,” Jack said almost through gritted teeth, the struggle on his willpower being brought to the front of his mind wasn’t helping. “You mentioned that you and your female friends couldn’t stand the taste of them?”

“Yeah, they were disgusting! All of my female friends agreed, and yet any man I know who’s had them enjoyed them. From what little information I could find online, it seems to be the same everywhere. Males loves them, females hate them. I don’t know why, but if there is something more to them than anyone realises, maybe they’re tailored to appeal to the male taste and not females? I mean men are the only gender with a Y chromosome, so maybe the part of a chromosome that is missing to make a Y contains the gene that makes the taste vile?” Margot deduced out loud.

“Smart thinking, that thought crossed my mind too,” Jack responded, “so whatever these things are, the effects are clearly designed to only be experience by men. But why? They cause extreme feats of muscle growth, an unhealthy addiction and the death? That’s quite a wide array of random effects to experience. Plus surely if you made a product you wouldn’t want to make it kill its consumers, that’d be a pretty huge fuck up and pretty bad for business, unless…”

“Unless…oh,” the realisation dawned on Margot just moments after Jack.

“Unless it wasn’t a fuck up at all. But even then, why would the company aim to kill its customers? As I said, that’s pretty bad for business. They’d be bankrupt just as quickly as they make their millions with all the lawsuits and court cases they’d have to face, and I’m pretty sure even the biggest companies couldn’t afford to bribe their asses out of court for that long. They’d have to be seriously good at covering up their tracks to avoid…that,” Jack gulped before saying that, realising he’d just stumbled on the answer “check your Reddit post.”

“Why?” Margot exclaimed mildly surprised at Jack’s sudden temperament change.

“Please, just do it. If what I’ve just said holds any truth then it would explain why they’d feel fine with what is essentially murder.”

Jack waited anxiously as Margot searched on her phone to find her post. As he expected his suspicions were soon confirmed.

“It’s gone, but I didn’t take it down,” Margot cried out, beginning to worry.

“No, they did, whoever they are.”

“Oh fuck me Steven!” Caleb whimpered and moaned as both he and Steven neared their climaxes, Steven’s huge 14” dick slamming into his prostate before being pulled out just as fast and slammed back in.

“Hell yes Caleb, fuck you’re so tight. I’m gunna cum!” Steven howled in pleasure before thrusting one last time and exploding inside of Caleb’s previously virgin hole. Caleb followed suite and bust his own load all over his tight toned body, sweat sheening on his forehead as the sex finally came to an end.

“Why did that just happen?” Caleb asked breathily, regaining his energy. He’d been terrified at first but before long Steven had managed to turn him on and Caleb couldn’t resist going all the way even if he’d tried.

“Is that your way of complaining?” Steven chuckled before placing his huge arm under Caleb’s neck, pulling him into a hug. Caleb rested his head against Steven’s huge, pillow-like pectoral.

“I don’t know. I’d contemplated experimenting before but I’d never felt the need to before. But despite my initial fear, that was hot. I may consider sleeping with a guy again,” Caleb sniggered and smiled at Steven, who pulled the younger boy into a brief kiss.

However their intimate moment was interrupted by the phone ringing loudly from the living room.

“Excuse me,” Steven said politely “I should probably get that.”

Steven proceeded to walk downstairs to the living room, picking up the house phone and holding it up to his head.

“Hello?”

“Hello! Steven is that you? It’s Mr Malone!”

“Oh, hello sir, long-time no see. What’s up?”

“Look, please don’t ask questions, but Jack stayed at my place last night and now he’s gone. He left a note but it was rather strange and I’m not going to lie I’m quite worried.”

“Why was Jack at your place?”

“Please, I asked you not to ask questions. I’ll explain in person but I need to know if Jack’s ok.”

“Well I don’t know sir, he hasn’t been back home yet. What did the note say?”

“That’s something that I’d rather explain in person too. Would you be ok with me coming round to talk to you?”

“Margot,” Jack asked, worry lacing his tone as stopped his pacing around the living room “your phone number was on that post.”

“Yes it was,” Margot answered seemingly thinking it was a question “that’s how you found me.”

“Yeah I know but that’s not my point. Phone numbers are registered and can be traced. You can find out a lot of information about someone from their phone number. I mean, I think that would explain the ominous black car now parked outside your house.”

“Shit!” Margot panicked, and understandably so. Before any of them could react, the door was kicked down and large, muscular men stood in its place. One of them was more than big enough to fill up the doorframe, but two was practically begging for the wall to cave in. Out from the middle of them stepped a very smartly dressed man, slicked back black hair and the look was even complete with sunglasses.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” Margot yelled, taking a step forward.

BANG!

The poor woman collapsed to the ground with a thud, blood pouring rather quickly out of the bullet hole in her head. Her lifeless form was then picked up by one of the muscular thugs.

“Fuck!” Jack panicked, trying to think of a way out of this situation.

“Take him, he’ll be useful,” the slimmer man ordered the other beast of a man.

“Why did you kill her?! She was just grieving over her husband!”

“Well now she can join him instead,” the man responded smarmily, seemingly unaffected by his murder of Margot.

“You bastard! All of this over some fucking energy bars?! What is wrong with you freaks!!”
Jack shouted in rage, throwing a punch at the slim man and successfully colliding with his nose as the grunt carried him past him.

The man clamped his hand over his nose to try and minimise the bleeding. “You little fucker. You do realise who’s grip you’re in right?” he spoke in disgust before clicking his fingers as if giving an order.

Before Jack even knew what was going on, he felt a snapping pain as the grunt snapped his arm as if it were a twig.

“Aaaaarrrgggghhhhh!!” Jack cried out, tears forming in his eyes from the incredibly intense pain. But things only got worse as the grunt proceeded to slam Jack down onto his knee and snap his spine.

Jack screamed at the agony before the pain became too intense, passing out.

“Throw him in the car,” the leader of the trio ordered “the boss will have plans for him.”

So, thank you for reading guys if you made it this far. I'm sorry for the lack of growth and sex in this chapter but as I said I wanted to really highlight the plot for the story, which I have been planning since the first chapter. I promise you there will be A LOT of growth in the final chapter which I'll try and have written and uploaded within the next couple of weeks. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though and are excited to see the conclusion to my first story for this brilliant site. 

Thanks for reading studs. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

Thanks for a great chapter. Yes, it looks like it's setting up for a very exciting finish.  I too hope Jack will be okay, and maybe he and some of the others will be able to keep some size.  And the growth of Steven and sex with Caleb was very hot indeed. So you didn't leave us completely without a little "fun" while setting up the main plot. ;)

• 1 year later...