The Twist

londonboy

D'awww, the big guy is a true gentle giant who cares about his lover. ^^ <3

To bad that lover of his doesn't like lovely-dovely stuff, or does he actually like it but the big guy does it too much?

Either way, i love this story and especially the lovesick giant, wish he could be my boyfriend. Or i could be him for my boyfriend. <3

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I liked this story a great deal, the big bruiser who is completely obsessed with a smaller, much punier man, so much so that he pretty much will do anything to spend more time with him, a guy that is strong enough to lift cars and pull trucks, and he is like a weak little kitten when his "master" says no to him. I loved to see him kissing the little guy's loafers, it really put in perspective where the true power of the relationship lay. Another great story, LB, you just know how to get my attention, nothing better than seeing a huge, strong man do feats of strength for the love or attention of a puny little guy.

• Upvote 1

LB, you rock!!!  I don't think in all the time I have read any of your stories you have not "done it" for me.   Your stories are well designed and a great story line as well.  This one started to what I thought was definitely snuff to anyone other writer but your switch was great.  Thank you so much dude, you really are a master at these stories.  Lilbilly. 

P.S. If there is any huge dude out there that would love to be my "toy" just let me know!!!!  :wub:  

• 2 months later...

As always Londonboy, that's a nice write up! Damn I sort of knew someone kinda like that in real life. Nice guy and I think I'm his only guy friend that he'll play with.