Evan, the making of an Amerasian god, Part 9

cropsey23

Andre stepped back from Evan as he felt his body processing a second surge of growth. He could feel the new muscle DNA bonding with his, and it felt exhilarating. He was amazed at how deeply he could inhale, and how with each breath, he felt his core getting more solid, as if he was made of steel cables that were being wound tighter and tighter. With each breath, Andre’s DNA would remap itself so it became more compatible with Evan’s, and that only increased the density of his muscle and his strength.

With each inhale getting deeper, Andre felt his abs popping, as his skin pulled tight over the deep new grooves. He felt like a wall of dense, impenetrable muscle. He stretched out his arms at a ninety-degree angle from his body, bent at the elbows, and watched his clenched forearms swell with new muscle, the veins thickening to carry the rushing blood. He felt the new weight in his chest too, and how his thick pecs heaved in his newly tightened shirt. With his thick arms now hanging by his side, he felt the growth spreading to his lats. The muscles were lengthening, getting denser, and pushing out wider, giving him a broad and imposing Y physique. All the new muscle was devouring any remaining body fat on him, and he felt his waist getting leaner.  The fat on his face melted quickly as well, revealing a powerful square jaw and high cheekbones.

Andre pulled up his shirt to admire his new six-pack. He inhaled deeply again, and crunched his core, forcing the abs to pop out even more prominently. Even Evan was impressed.

Feeling the growth subside, Andre smiled calmly at Evan. “Time to get back to work,” he said, in a very deep voice. He saw his eyeglasses on the ground, and crushed them under his 215lbs. “Won’t be needing those anymore,” and he went back to work behind the counter, making a smoothie. He had a new sharpness and clarity on his surroundings, and acted as if his life as a chubby, defenseless nerd had never happened to him.

“That was amazing Evan,” he said, and handed over the smoothie. “I was holding back a couple of ingredients earlier. Now that I see what you can do, try this one.”

Evan took the cup, which felt much heavier and denser than it looked. He started to chug the drink, which had the density of wet cement. It was hard to swallow at first, but once his body realized how potent it was, his throat instinctively opened wider and he almost involuntarily inhaled it. Within a few seconds, he could feel his muscle fiber getting even denser.  

That should build some more muscle, thought Andre to himself. 

“Thanks, I needed whatever was in that Andre,” he said. He put the empty cup down and placed his hand on Andre’s shoulder, and gently squeezed. Andre did indeed feel like an impenetrable wall of muscle, and Evan could tell that his body temperature was elevated.

Applying just a bit more pressure, Evan said, “Are you feeling okay Andre?”

“I’ve never felt better Evan, thanks to you,” he replied with a calm smile. If Evan’s powerful grip was hurting him, he sure wasn’t showing it. His wide shoulders and broad chest looked impressive in his t-shirt, and Evan was proud of his work. 

“I think you are a very gifted guy Andre. Once you start a workout routine, your growth will really take off. I’m going to talk to Todd now about a program for you.” 

“Thanks Evan, I really appreciate it. I hope I can live up to your expectations.” Andre put his hand on top of Evan’s. “I have to get to work. I’m sure those football jocks will be back soon.” And with that, he applied some pressure and easily moved Evan’s hand from his shoulder, staring right up into the Asian god’s eyes. 

Evan smiled. “That’s quite a grip you have Andre. Later on, let’s go next door and let you really work out that new strength.” With that, Evan turned and walked into the stockroom to see Todd. 

Meanwhile, Andre’s DNA continued to slowly remap itself. 

Todd was doing some paperwork when Evan barged into the room. The desk was a mess and Todd seemed frazzled. Looking up at Evan, all 6’ 6” and 345lbs, Todd lost all focus. 

“Andre mixed up some new recipes for me Todd.” 

“I’m trying to get this paperwork for the gym done Evan. I know you want to open up quickly.” 

“I think you are going to want a taste of my output Todd.” 

Evan didn’t say a word, just pulled off his t-shirt, revealing his stunning 12-pack. Todd knew what he had to do. He walked over to Evan and got on his knees and started working his fat dick greedily. Evan firmly held Todd’s skull and blew load after massive load down Todd’s throat. 

Once Evan was finished, he reached down and easily helped the 175lb Todd up to his feet. He cradled his head gently but firmly. 

“I have a lot of powers Todd. Some I’m still discovering.” Evan gazed down into Todd’s eyes. “Those loads were really thick, right?” 

“Yes Evan – even for you.” 

“I just pumped two gallons of superhuman cum into you. You want to get bigger, right? You see me, my dad… and wait til you see Andre,” Evan said chuckling. 

The images flashed through Todd’s mind as he quietly gazed up at Evan and nodded. He could feel Evan somehow invading his brain. 

“From now on, you only think about me. I’m your number one focus, and you run the shop and the gym. But everything else you’ve ever known… will start to fade.” 

Todd just nodded. “That’s how Dad got big. He let me into his brain and let me take over. All he knows now is the business… what I instruct him to do… and me. With nothing else on his mind, he’s able to grow more easily. So are you willing to do that too Todd? Let me into your brain?” said Evan, as he tapped Todd’s temple. 

Todd just nodded again, silently giving assent. “I feel really warm Evan,” he said. 

Evan chuckled and said, “That’s my superhuman cum. That means it’s working.” Todd looked up at Evan, and everything started to get fuzzy. Years of knowledge and experience started to fall away as he yielded to an 18 year-old god. And even though those things got fuzzy, he started getting much sharper on his new reality: his universe was now Evan. He started to feel Evan’s DNA invading his bloodstream. After a few minutes, his knees buckled and he fell into a deep sleep. Evan easily hoisted him up on his shoulders and carried him home. Let that DNA do it’s job, he thought, leaving Todd in bed. 

Evan returned to the shop a few minutes later. Joe, the football jock, was talking to Andre, drinking a shake, and marveling at his new muscle. Andre was enjoying the worship. Whenever I saw Joe on the street, he looked right through me, thought Andre. Now, he can’t get enough of me. 

“Let’s go next door, the gym needs some demolition before the contractor shows up.” 

They walked into the abandoned bank building, and it was full of marble walls and columns. “Well that will all have to come down,” said Evan, tossing a sledgehammer to Andre as Joe watched. 

Andre caught the sledgehammer and got to work right away, knocking it hard into the marble walls, which started to collapse after a few blows. Joe marveled at how powerful Andre was: with each effortless blow, his body was able to absorb it all without any movement. 

Andre felt himself getting stronger, as the work sped up his DNA remapping, and made his muscle fiber more and more dense. He approached the central column, which was about eight feet in diameter of solid marble. He tightened his core and with one solid blow, destroyed the structure, much to Joe’s amazement. Andre was intoxicated with his own muscle and power. 

He stared right at Evan, holding the sledgehammer. He began to toss it up and down with total ease, as if it was a light as a tennis ball. Then he grabbed the sledgehammer just below the steel head. He extended his arm and slowly started to apply pressure, and snapped it off the wooden handle in just a few seconds. 

“I knew your grip strength was impressive,” said Evan, with his arms crossed. 

Andre smiled coolly and thought to himself, “I’m not done.” And with that, his huge hand encircled the steel head of the sledgehammer. Andre’s forearms and biceps began to swell with a remarkable amount of power, as the steel started to crumble in his grip. Tightening his core, he slowly applied more and more power until it just crumbled into pieces, falling on the floor. The surge of power just increased the speed of the DNA remapping, and that, in turn, made him even more powerful. 

He started to walk over to Evan slowly but deliberately. “I need more muscle,” he said. Not waiting for a response, he reached his hand up to Evan’s neck and applied some pressure. Evan felt the powerful grip and stood up straight, digging his feet into the floor. 

Andre just smiled and slowly forced Evan’s face down towards his. He placed his open mouth on the Asian god’s mouth, and started to inhale. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 27

Another great chapter! I can't wait to see just how big Andre becomes. A question, is Evan giving up muscle to Andre? It seems like Evan did not get any smaller, or is that just because he did not give him enough the first time to affect his own size? It's really interesting, and the next chapter should be awesome!

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Another great chapter! I can't wait to see just how big Andre becomes. A question, is Evan giving up muscle to Andre? It seems like Evan did not get any smaller, or is that just because he did not give him enough the first time to affect his own size? It's really interesting, and the next chapter should be awesome!

Evan did give up some muscle, but quickly replenished it with the super-concentrated smoothies that Andre made for him.

And now that Andre's DNA is slowly remapping on it's own.... that's what is making him really strong. 

• Upvote 3

Awesome. I can't wait to see then how much Andre is able to take from Evan before Evan is able to stop him and just how big and strong Andre can become. The next chapter seems like it's really going to be fantastic!

• Upvote 1