Cockring 4 - Adjustment

brawnyjock

Cockring
Chapter 4 - Adjustment

The alarm rang at 4:30 in the morning starting another busy week at work. Brian rolled over on his side, as he reached over to reset the alarm, and his hard cock made its presence known. He sat up on the edge of the bed and slowly stretched first one arm and then the other over his head, touching the opposite shoulder working the kinks out. Then he stood up, running his hands across his chest, down his abs and lightly stroking his unrestrained cock. He always slept in the raw, disliking the confines of anything against his skin while he slept. He stepped out the door, onto the deck checking the temperature as he grabbed the over head beams and did several pull-ups. It was still dark out and the only light in the room was the digital display on the alarm clock and a charging light on his laptop. Using them as reference he went back in and over to the desk. Unplugged his cell phone from the charger and headed to the shower. He stopped to fill a cup with fresh brewed coffee in the kitchen along the way.

His morning routine was like any other. Shower, shave, dressing, and then off to work. He arrived as usual and parked in the lot under the building after passing through the secured entrance. He rode the slow elevator up to the entrance level and walked over to the fingerprint scanner.  The security guard waved him to wait a moment as he was approaching. A fellow worker was going thru the metal detector, something that was never required before. I can't go thru that wearing the cockring, he thought to himself. He began to sweat, fearing the heavy metal cockring would set it off and what might happen. His mind was working overtime trying to weigh the possible excuse that might get him past this. The metal detector had been installed months ago, but until now only visitors had to pass through it. They were always told that someday in the future random checks may be required but notice would be sent out in advance.

"You're next, Brian. The guard said indicating the now empty entry way through the device. Brian hesitated a moment. "Empty all your pockets and put your stuff in the tray before going through the tunnel."

"When did this start?" Brian questioned the guard, knowing full well there was no way to remove the cockring.

"Just today, not scared are you? Don't have a metal implant or pacemaker do you?"

"I might" Brian jokingly replied as he nervously stepped through the tunnel. But nothing happened. No alarm or flashing lights. "Guess I'm good, no bionics here, right guys." Suddenly realizing the heavy metal cockring must not be metal or at least not detectable. He smiled as he realized that he'd likely be safe at airports security checks too.

After a few hours at work he grabbed his laptop and headed out of the office to the local coffee shop. Once he purchased his medium size, dark roast coffee with a bit of ice to cool it off. He sat down at a small table with his coffee and protein bar as he powered on the laptop. Once logged in he used his ID to log into his male sex sites to check his mail. He was hoping to find someone suitable to meet up with later in the week. He smiled as he realizing the new cockring would be sexy to most of the men he had sex with. He replied to several notes, hoping to get a positive response before it was time to return to the office.

Brian was totally unaware that Chad monitored new acquisitions heavily the first month. He checked up on all his studs twice each day, but the new guy was checked on four or more times and sensors adjusted as new data was recorded. He was monitoring Brian this morning just before he left for the coffee shop. He tried to adjust a setting on the cockring and discovered there was no response. He continued to monitor and found out Brian worked in a data center. Information he collected indicated the building was heavily shielded to prevent espionage and most likely preventing his signal from getting through. However, data from the cockring was unimpaired as it used any local infrastructure to transmit.  He was also please to find the building had cameras that he could tap into. He continued to monitor the signal and using the GPS map he was able to track Brian as he went to the coffee shop. He loved that the table Brain sat at was directly beneath a security camera. He could watch everything, and even hacked into Brian's computer so he could read the emails and find out more about Brian and his fuck buddies.

Brain had just about given up when yahoo flashed indicating a new message. It was from Keith, the hot man who sent him the vid a few days ago. Opening it he found out Keith was planning on visiting. Brian knew Keith was willing to fly out and meet up anytime. However, Brian's situation would only allow him to spend a couple hours with any guy hence the brief hook ups. Brian just couldn't ask someone to spend all the money to fly out for only a few hours of hot sex.

Keith said he had given up waiting for Brian to let him know when a good day for him to visit would be. Adding that he would be in town an entire week early in the month to judge a gymnastics competition in town. Brian's thought went to all the hot chats he two of them had in the past. The hot vids Keith sent him and the times they performed for each other on web cams. The note ended. P.S. How did you got off on my last vid?

Brian had to adjust his rapidly growing cock as it responded to the memory of watching that vid. He remembered that he had never experienced anything like that violent climax. He replied asking for the dates Keith would be available, while he was typing the note, Chad made the connection of Keith to the wild time and massive load he helped Brian shoot last night while the vid was playing. He could hardly wait for the reply and neither could Chad, who was still observing and monitoring his stud. Brian returned to the office without finding anyone available tonight online, but figured maybe tomorrow something will turn up.

When work was over, Brian drove home, changed and went to the gym for his workout. Returning home to dinner and relaxing for the evening, as he had no where to go tonight.

The same routine went on morning after morning during the work week. Day after day Chad would watch and learn more about Brian. He spent considerable time trying to hack the buildings shield. He really didn't care if his signal could reach the cockring so much as learning about the shield to improve his system. Chad wasn't concerned that Brian might find out about his lack of control inside the building, since the failsafe internal to the cockring still prevented its removal.

It was only two days later that Keith's reply indicated his availability several times during the week. Brian made sure his calendar was clear as he wanted to be with Keith as much as possible. Chad also marked his calendar, as he didn't want to miss out on having fun with Brian and Keith. Brian also received notice that Thursday was the night for this month’s group party. He loved the monthly groups as they allowed him to enjoy more than one man during the two hours of the party and the special after hours action. His exhibitionist side also loved to watch the reactions of the new guys that showed up.  

After a long day of work he drove home, changed his clothes, and went to the gym as usual. The usualy group of guys were there and several nodded or said hello to Brian. He went through several exercises of his routine for the day before he had to wait for a new guy who was using the Smith machine. He waited around and once he thought the guy was done, he asked to be sure.

"Are you done on the Smith?"

"Yeah, I got plenty of other things to do before I'll need it again." The guy indicated as he walked to the other side of the gym.

Brian completed several chest exercises before noticing that the guy was back. He finished his last set and as he wipped off the bench, introduced himself. "I'm Brian, you're new here, aren't you?"

"Yeah I'm Craig. I usually workout at The PUMP. You sure have great definition and vascularity."

Brian recalled The PUMP was the GLBT friendly gymn in Minneapolis. He observed Craig's eyes roamed over his chest and arms, down to his abs before focusing on the bulge in Brian's gym shorts. "Thanks, I've heard of it and hope visit sometime."

"You should, they have a great facility and plenty of good men."

"I like trying out gyms to change up my routine and keep challenging myself. Looked like you have a pretty solid routine yourself." Brian realize he'd just revealed that he had been watching Craig as well. They went on exchanging some workout routines and exercise techniques before continuing with the rest of their workouts.

Brian was really feeling pumped as the workout had done its job on his body. He finished up and went to the locker room, undressing slowly as he waited for the guys in the drying area to finish up before he went to shower. It was totally empty now so he could relax a bit. He was busy soaping up with his back to the doorway, keeping his cockring hidden from those who may walk past in the hallway between the pool area and locker room.

Craig had been watching Brian and waited several minutes before he went down to the locker room. He could hear the shower running as he undressed. Quietly he entered the shower area and saw Brian. He admired the man's broad back and shoulders, and how his torso tapered in a strong V to his trim waist and a totally tanned ass. He move swiftly to the empty shower next to Brian, turning on the water and casually looked over to check out this hot body better. Suddenly catching glimpse of the cockring wrapped tightly around the base of a rather large thick flaccid cock he couldn't restrain his thoughts any longer.

"Nice cock ring!" Craig blurted out, slightly embarrassed that he'd actually said that out loud to the guy he just met and barely knew.

Startled, Brian replied, "Thanks", as boldly as possible. He was glad that he had prepared for this day.

"I'd never have the balls to wear one, but it looks good on you." Craig added he applied more and more soap to his own dick and balls.

"I haven’t had it that long, still getting used to peoples reactions."

"Really?" questioned Craig while soaping his ass. "What made you decide to wear a cockring? If you don't mind my asking." Turning his ass toward Brian.

Brian explained, "I wanted something to make me feel more masculine and really don't like piercing. I think they are good for the younger guys. Although I did consider having my nips pierced for awhile until a friend told me about all the problems he'd had. Then I considered a tattoo. Had it all picked out, but couldn't decide where to put it or even if I wanted to permanently mark my body like that."

"Yeah, I know you had to work hard to get the kind of muscularity and definition you have. Tats could end up detracting from what you've accomplished." Craig interjected as he turned facing Brian. His eyes scanning every muscle of Brian's powerful body before stopping for another look at that cock. He could have sworn that it was larger and more aroused than a moment ago. He turned back, obviously to check the doorway, as an excuse not wanting to be obvious about his interest in Brian.

"But I still wanted something and saw an article in a magazine about wearing one. I figured it is just like other body jewelry and not permanent. Plus its very erotic."

"Well it certainly adds to your masculinity. Bet it feels hot during sex too." Careful, Craig thought to himself as his dick started to react, you're going to give yourself away and scare him off.

"Yeah, it actually feels great, especially when my coc...” was all Brian managed to say before being interrupted by another man entering the shower.

Craig and Brian left the shower area heading to their lockers which just happened to be in the same row. Craig dressed slowly as he could, hardly able to keep his eyes off Brian. He watched as this body flexed and the muscles moved body parts in various directions, orchestrated by Brian toweling himself off and putting on his clothes.

Craig figured it was best if he didn't ask any more questions, as he'd already gushed a bit too much over Brian. He wasn't sure if Brian knew his intentions or not. However, he wanted time to get to know this man and maybe connect some day.  

He finished dressing as Brian was leaving and hollered "Nice meeting you." Then added, "Maybe we can workout together some time at my gym and I can show you a trick or two." Thinking quickly to himself about the inuendo of what he just said. But knowing he'd like this man to end up in his bed, fucking him all night long.

"Sure, I'd love to try your PUMP workout sometime." Brian finished up, and the rest of his night was normal routine. He awoke before his alarm the next day. Rushed off to work and was please at how uneventful the day was. In fact, Thursday actually flew by fast. He was primed and ready for some hot sex action. This would be the first time since wearing the cockring that he had a chance to go out. After dinner he prepared for his party night. He shaved and trimed here and there and got clean head to toe. Grabbed his wallet and keys before saying goodbye and getting into his Jeep he drove off.

He arrived promptly at 7:30 and entered the party house. Greeting the hosts and added his chips and salsa to the other snacks on the table. He proceeded to chat with some of the regulars while the usual guests arrived. A few new men arrived and were introduced to the group. Some of the regulars always latched onto the new meat, but Brian preferred to watch and learn more first. Some of the regulars liked to groap Brian as they said hello and hugged or kissed each other. Brian loved any attention and he noticed more than one hot new guy that he'd like to explore that evening.

The prep time passed quickly as the crowd grew. It never failed that some of the regulars made comments to the new guys about watching out for big Brian and his brawny cock, as they pointed to his growing visible bulge. He took it in stride, watching the reactions. It was easy to tell which had more than a passing interest and which were more likely tops with little or no desire.

Promptly at eight pm, the host made his announcements and the guests filtered upstairs to undress and begin the evening. Brian remained behind to finish off his energy drink and allow the initial crowd to settle in. It was far easier to undress in the less crowded hallway after the others had moved into the rooms to begin their fun. A few minutes passed and Brian made his way upstairs. He observed the group, making note of where the most promising men were as he undressed in the hallway.

He turned toward the closest room, but before he could take one step a mouth enveloped his partial erection. He immediately began to grow hard as the big man sucked him deeper and deeper inside. His hands wrapped around the thick base of Brian's cock holding the cockring on tightly and keeping it in place, making his cock stand upright and helping to force more and more of it inside. Brian was peaking quickly. This new guy was exceptional. Most men trying to suck Brian off ended up trying to cram him into their mouth. Such action forcibly compressed Brian and was painful. Not so with this guy, Brian never felt the back of the guys mouth, except for noting how his cock head felt tightly wrapped the deeper the man took him. The rhythm was excellent. The man would take a deep breath, suck Brian deeply inside, pumping and swallowing all the way. Then he would slowly pull the thick glistening cock out, totally covered with the man's saliva. He'd lick it end to end as he took another breath and then repeat the process over and over. Every time his cock was totally inside he could feel the intense swallowing action, pulling him deeper into the tight hungry throat.

By now several others had crowded around to watch the show. The big man with the shaved head and tight muscles, wildly sucking the monster cock. Several made comments about the man's ability or encouraging him on, while others were doing the same to Brian. You could quickly identifiy the top versus bottom men amoung the spectators.

"Eat that monster", one of them placed his hands on the back of the man's head and pushed him deeper onto Brian's cock.

"Give it to him Brian", as he moved in close behind Brian and reached around pulling Brian's shoulders back and forcing him to arch his hips forward into the hungry man.

"Take on more cock than you can handle?" someone questioned sarcastically as he put his hand around the base of Brian's cock to illustrate it's girth. Little did he know that he accidentially set off the cockring self defense mode briefly. The growth started as it registered the action on Chad's computer system. However, Chad wasn't there to note the alarm.

"Make him gag on that fucking Bull cock." another demanded to Brian.
Someone started jacking off the cock sucking man's dick. Another started pinching Brian's nips, knowing how that drive him wild. No one noticed that the cockrings self defense had kicked up both the girth and length of Brian's cock to prevent any chance of removal. Brian thought he felt something but the timing with the guy working his nips made it difficult to be sure.

"Swallow that rock hard fuckin cock." Another challenged as his hands slipped down around the man's throat then pulled away quickly. "Jeeze, feel his throat!" Several looked. "Put your hands on his throat Brian."
Brian was too distracted by effects the cockring had on both his cock and his body. He was reeling at the heightened sensations. One guy grabbed Brian's hands, placing them on the man's throat.

"FUCK!", Brian exclaimed as he felt his deeply thrusting cock expanding the man's throat. "I can feel my own cock head!"  

Brian blasted forth violently, volley after volley of thick cum down the man's throat. His heavily ridged cock head was still stuck inside the man's throat and it looked as if he was running out of breath. But the big man wasn't going to give up one ounce of the studs load and swallowed hard as he could. After the last blast spewed into the mans throat, the two had to carefully extricate the turgid cock from the depth of the mans gripping throat.

"FUCK Man that was totally a first for me!" Brian exclaimed. "I've never been so deep in someone’s throat before."

"You liked my specialty? The man questioned with his horse voice. "You’re the longest and thickest I've ever managed to work my magic on." He stood up and they kissed deeply.

"Got that right, who wouldn't like your specialty?"

"I wasn't sure I'd be able to take all of you. You're extra thick you know."

"Yeah, I hear that a lot, sorry. But man did you feel good. Except I didn't think I was going to get my cock out of you for awhile there."

"I'm just glad you did because I wasn't able to force you out either. Your cockhead must really expand at climax." He dropped back onto his knees and lightly sucked Brian some more. "Any time you want to do it again, just let me know. I'm Cum_Extractor online." He grabbed his clothes, dressed and left for the night.

One of the regulars in the next room motioned for Brian. He went in and found the man on all fours, ass in the air, on the bed, all lubed up and ready to go. "Fuck me hard man", watching you get sucked off like that I figured I'd better get you to fuck me before you were totally drained for the night.

Brian stroked his cock a few times checking out his readiness. Then he grabbed a Magnum XL and slipped it on over the big mushroom head with the large ridge and unrolled it down the shaft as far as it would go. He positioned his cock up to Carl's ass and pushed hard trying to penetrate as the condom split open at the head and tore back. He grabbed it and pulled the remains off before getting back working into Carl.

"AAAHHHHH, that’s it." He pushed in slowly at first, just an inch or two, waiting for Carl to relax.

"OMG", Carl replied, "Take it slower, please?" He begged, "I've got to get used to your thickness. It's been awhile since you last fucked me."

"You got it, besides I enjoy taking my time, opening up a tight ass. It feels soooo good." Brian slowly worked his steel hardened cock inside another slowly another inch or two. “Man are you tight way inside." He began to pick up the pace a bit as his cock pried the guy open inside and he was able to drill deeper into him.

"Fuck, your cocks even longer than last time. Feels like you're heading straight up into my stomach and boring even deeper." Carl said as he grimaced and moaned with wild pleasurable pain.

Another guy positioned himself in front of Carl. His dick, hard before Carl's mouth and placed his hands on the back of Carl's head. Just then, Brian hit bottom, Carl opened his mouth to yell out, as the waiting dick plugged him shut. Muffled sounds were all that was heard as Brian bored repeatedly into Carl's tunnel.
Brian loved the feeling of the tight ass muscles pulling against his cock shaft as he pummeled full strokes, in and out. Suddenly Brian felt hands working on both his nips. The two hosts, one on each side, were working on them. They pinched and twisted, knowing full well how they were directly connected to Brian's cock. Brian bucked like a raging bull. Harder and harder, quickening the pistoning even deeper into Carl.

One of the host finally noticed the shiny new cockring on Brian and couldn't resist slipped a hand down to feel it. He gave it a slight twisting tug, while trying to see just how tight it fit around the studs thick cock, then exclaimed, "Now thats a hot cock ring Brian."

Suddenly Brian felt all his muscles tense up as an energy surge filled his body. His cock thickened and lunged deeper as the cockring again initiated the self defence growth surge in protection mode. Another unnoticed alarm on Chad's computer was logged. Brian uncontrollably blasted deep into Carl's love tunnel as he now knew the cockring had been activated. His explosive massive load of cum was pouring out Carl and into the mouth of another man who'd managed to work his way between Brian's legs waiting to feed. Brian collapsed on top of Carl. His massive bulk covering Carl and holding him tightly to ward off any additional motion on the cockring. The man below didn't escape and could only lap up the load of dripping thick cream.

"Come on Brian," one of the two hosts directed, "You're needed in the other room."

Pulling Brian by his arms up off of Carl as his still hard cock was with drawn with a loud sucking pop. He went to the other room making his way though the orgy of men, stepping over this one and squeezing between another group and the door. He ducked into the bathroom long enough to cleanup a bit. Quickly wiping down his sweat covered body with a damp washcloth. He couldn't help but feel the pump left behind by the cockring. His skin tingled at the chill as a breeze made its way over his tight skin. Into the hallway again, he stopped long enough to grab a few swallows from his bottle of water to rehydrate. As he did, groaping hands began stroking on his massive thick cock as other hands caressed up and down his torso and shoulders, across his broad shoulders, down his firm pecs and tweaked his nips. He wanted to linger and enjoy the sensual administrations when once again the hosts indicated the other room awaited him and pulled him along.

"Brian, Scotts been waiting for you since he got here."

Scott was on his back on the bed in the room. He had a cock about eight inches long and normal girth, that never seemed to go soft. A new guy with a swimmers build was straddling him, knees on either side, riding his dick wildly. One of the hosts directed Brian to the two on the bed.

Pointing at the new guy, "Jimmy said he wanted to be double fucked by the two biggest dicks here tonight." Then he added, "He got here late so he hasn't seen or heard about you yet. He thinks Scott has the biggest dick here."

The other host cut in laughing, "We asked him if he was sure about wanting the two biggest. He told us, 'Fuck yeah, bring him on'."  

Brian tried again to unroll a Magnum XL over his shaft only to have it tear before it was over his massive head just like the last time. "Fuck," he yelled, "this never happened before." Throwing it away, he got up on the bed behind Jimmy. His fully erect cock teasingly brushed against the new guys waiting ass.

"mmmmmmmmmm" Jimmy hummed as he leaned forward spreading his cheeks. "Shove it in behind the big dick I'm riding. I can easily take two his size, the bigger the...."

Then he stopped mid sentence. He reached back with one hand and tried to wrap it around Brian's rock hard monster cock. The huge head was pushing hard against Jimmy's opening. A bit of excitement and fear showed on Jimmy's face as those watching chuckled.

"Holy shit, you've got a fucking horse dick!"

One of the hosts corrected him. "No, you've got the horse dick inside you, this is Brian and his Bull cock." He chuckled.

"And it's more than twice as thick as Scott." added the other host.

"F-f-f-f-u-u-u-c-c-c-k-k-k-k-k-k !!!" Jimmy yelled as Brian’s cock head popped inside the outer ring of his ass. "Holy SHIT, Man!" he winced, "Take it slow."

Brian hesitated, "You going to be okay?" he asked. Jimmy nodded his head and Brian pushed steadily in inch by inch as Jimmy squirmed and pulled his ass open wide repeatedly trying get stretched out and accustomed to the invading monster. Those around taunted and teased Jimmy mercilessly.

Scott pulled Jimmy's head down and began kissing him deeply; he could feel the tension throughout Jimmy's body as he struggled to accommodate both cocks. Scott thought Brian was almost totally inside as his cock stopped moving against his own. Then Brian began to withdraw it nice and slow and then push it back in again, only deeper. He could feel the ridge of Brian's cock head running its way the entire length against the underside of his own hard cock as Brian long stroked the kids ass. It was like someone was inside stroking his cock over and over. In no time he was on the edge and ready to shoot his load. He pushed Jimmy upright as he shot his load. This forced Jimmy's ass back harder onto Brian's throbbing cock. Brian fell onto his back leaving Jimmy riding up and down on the two cocks until Scott's dick eventually slipped out. He worked his legs out from under Jimmy and sat watching amazed as Jimmy continued riding the massive bull cock deeper and harder than before, finally driving Brian over the edge. Scott was just about to move away as he was hit in the face with Jimmy's load. Jimmy couldn't handle the monster any longer and got off Brian just as the bulls load blasted forth, sending the thick cream all over the three of them and many of those standing nearby.

Scott and Jimmy got into the shower first, as Brian waited while taking his time swallowing down water from his bottle before he entered the bathroom. The other two had just finish up and were toweling off as Brian stepped in under the refreshing spray. He was soaping up his chest and abs when he felt two hands wrapped around his cock from behind.

"I just want to play with your lethal weapon for awhile."

"Sorry, I'm not sure how lethal it'll get. I think I'm pretty well drained for the time being." Brian replied.

"I understand," the man simply stated. "You don't mind do you?" As he began soaping up Brian's cock and balls.

"Not at all." Brian continued to wash off, enjoying the feeling of the hands working on his cock.

"That's one hell of a cockring. It really makes you look powerful." The man worked his finger under the edge of it, getting a grip and pulling on it.

Brian reached down quickly to try and stop him. But he was too late. The cockring had already sensed the 'attempt to remove' and initiated immediate erection for the third time tonight. The man had all he could do to pull his finger out from beneath the cockring. "Sorry," Brian tried to cover up what had happened. "Guess I'm still ready for more action."

"You're more than ready!" The man rapidly fisting the massive cock from behind, first with one hand and then, as his arm grew tired, the other hand. His own dick hanging down between Brian's ass cheeks. "Fuck man, hope you don't mind."

Brian was too preoccupuied by the sexual attention and the incredible pump of the muscles in his body. He'd never felt this degree of total body pump before. Not even after his best workout. This was the third time tonight he enjoyed the pump of his entire body.

"Hell... no... not... at... all" Brian managed to say, between strokes. His hands roaming over every inch of his own body, exploring the changes as he got closer and closer to cumming again.

"In this position, I can pretend. I'm the one with the monstrous cock that I'm jacking." The man fantasized as he continued using both hands end to end on Brian's cock. "Man, if I had this for real, I'd be a porn star without a doubt."

"Aaarrrgggg", was all Brian could say as the first volley of cum splayed out through the open doorway, hitting the chest of another guy who had just planned on entering the shower. He quickly dropped to his knees and aimed the huge head of Brian's monster to his mouth, catching the last three volleys of cum deep inside. Standing up, with his mouth full of cum, he covered Brian's mouth forcing the cum into Brian’s mouth as he kissed him. Brian swallowed the load tasting his own load of man juice. "mmmmmmmmmmmm good".

The three rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. Brian toweled off and noticing that almost everyone had left, he got dressed and went down stairs. The two hosts were talking to Joe, another of the new guys, and having a drink. They offered one to Brian as he sat down to join them. They discussed how well the party had been among other things. It was an hour after the end of the party when a very handsome model type soaked from head to toe entered the room . "Guess I'm kind of late." he stated noting the empty room. "Sure is one hell of a storm out there."

Sam acknowledged the late statement with a shrugging nod and walked over to greet the guy and then to check out the pouring rain. Dick informed him how the parties usually work and offered him to join us for a drink. The guy kicked off his sandals, pulled off his soaked tank top and shorts before sitting down next to Brian  introducing himself as Greg. He quickly fit right in like he'd been there before. It wasn't too long and Joe picked up his stuff and left indicating he had a long day tomorrow.

Greg pointed up the stairway and asked, "Is there was anyone else left in the big bedroom upstairs?"

Brian thought something was up when the two hosts both got up as if on cue to some kind of signal. Sam went upstairs to find out, as Dick headed off to the kitchen to freshen his drink. Then Brain wondered how Greg, the 'new guy', even knew about the 'big bedroom' upstairs. He asked Greg what line of work he was in. But the answer wasn't verbal. Instead, Greg leaned in as he pulled Brian's head close and began kissing him deeply as he reach up under Brian's shirt and began playing with his nips.

"They wanted us to get together and arranged this setup where I was to arrive after hours, pretending to have missed the playtime." Greg whispered, as Brian's breathing quickened in response to the attention being played on his nips. "And you're every bit as hot as they told me." He worked his hand down Brian’s abs to the top of his jeans. He lingered there momentarily as he unbuttoned them, unzipped the fly and reached inside.

"Sorry, I'm not responding very well. I've had a rock hard erection going for the past several hours." Brian added. "I'm not even sure how many loads I've shot tonight."

"You let me handle that." Greg said as he pulled off Brian's shirt and pants as he got down on the floor. The leather sofa felt soft beneath Brian. Greg began slowly sucking Brian's cock as he work on the two large balls with his hand.

Brian felt his own total exhaustion but didn't want Greg or the party hosts to feel bad. They had gone to some effort to arrange this special private meeting. Besides this guy was incredibly handsome, sported a fantastic body and a very talented mouth. Then it occurred to him, maybe he could use the cockrings fail safe to help out. It worked by accident several times tonight already and he really wanted this guy.

"I think I'm getting pinched by the cockring," he said to Greg, "give me a moment to adjust it." He reached down and pulled the cockring down a bit. "That feels better."

It worked faster than Brain imagined. Greg resumed sucking as the cockring signal caused the immediate growth in his cock and an overall pump in the muscles on the rest of his body just as before.

"Man, now that is a huge cock and so thick!" He grabbed it in both hands stoking it end to end as it grew full and hard. He sucked on the head like he was going to suck the insides out. Next he wrapped his hands around the base of the cockring, pulling it deeper into his mouth. Totally unaware he was tripping the failsafe the second time in a relatively short time. "FUCK, Dick and Sam were right about your fuckin bull sized monster!" And it was! The cockring signal made it grow even larger and thicker. Again a signal was sent to Chad's system and again he wasn't there to observe and adjust the system.

Brian had never considered trying two successive attempts of activating the cockring. The resulting growth from a single attempt was always sufficient to stop him. He grabbed Greg's head in both hands and rapidly began pumping his cock every deeper into the open mouth like a sex craved maniac.

"FUCK!" he screamed, thinking Chad had somehow interceded and was taking over. "I've got to FUCK you now!"

Brian's sex drive had kicked into high as his cock throbbed violently. He wanted to fuck. He needed to fuck. He was out of control as the failsafe took over. His muscles grew larger with a pump even greater than before. His skin felt so tight like it was going to rip open at any time. His brain was on over load trying to comprehend all that was going on in his body. He imagined this must be what it was like to be on steroids of some sort.

Just then both the hosts reentered the room. They quickly observed that Brian was in an extreme sexual frenzy. Recognizing Brian's pending need for release and not wanting to spoil their plans. They each grabbed one of Brian's arms. "Greg, grab his feet and help us get him upstairs." Once there they tossed him onto the bed. Tying first his wrists and then his ankles to the bedposts using velcro straps Sam had prepared when he left Brian and Greg in the living room earlier.

"This isn't exactly what we had planned." Greg said to the others as he stripped off his briefs revealing his hardening dick. The two hosts worked on Brian's violently throbbing cock, now much larger than they'd ever seen it before.

"You think his cockrings too tight?" The Dick asked as he pinched Brian's nips hard.

"I doubt it; his balls would be purple by now if that were the case." Sam replied as he continued to stoke the monsterous cock.

"Yeah, but his body's never been pumped like this before. You'd swear he gain twenty pounds of muscle in the last five minutes. And he's in such a sexual frenzy like I've never seen in my life."

"His bull cock is fucking huge and hard as iron right now. There's not even any play in the shaft skin as there usually is."

"Dam, you're right."

Brian was so totally sexed that all he wanted was to fuck Greg’s tight muscled ass.

Greg stepped up onto the bed with his ass above Brian's cock. He lowered himself into position stopped to tease with just the thick head of Brian's cock against his ass. "Going to fuck me Brian?" he asked knowing full well the answer.

"No, not bound like this, I won't be able too," Brian lied, as he arched his back and thightened his glutes. He thrust his ass up violently until his cock head penetrating Greg's waiting ass. "I'm going to breed you!" Greg quickly pulled up off of the penetrating shaft which came out with a distinctive popping sound, like a cork out of a bottle. Brian strained against the straps holding him down. He managed to work his hands enough to loosen them a bit.

Greg almost lost his balance for a moment, but quickly recovered. "You want to play rough, hey?" He lowered his manhole over the raging cock, allowing it to impale him again, deeper this time. "You feel so fucking good." He lingered on it a moment savoring Brian's limited thrusts. Then he pulled himself up a bit and then back down taking in even more of it's incredible length. "It's so dam thick, like the fat end of a baseball bat."

Greg continued riding Brian's Bull cock with long purposeful strokes. Taking in more and more of it until he'd had all that he could stand without shooting his load.

Brian continued bucking up into Greg as he continued working on the straps. Suddenly he freed one hand and then the other. Sitting up he pushed Greg over to the side onto his back. Brian quickly sat up, freed his ankles. "When I'm done with you, every fucking inch of your ass is going to know you were totally bred by the bull."

The two hosts were aghast; they'd never seen Brian this aggressive and dominate before. "We've awakened his inner animal." Sam said,

"We've awakened something, that's for sure." They began to play with each other as they watched the two muscular men enjoy each other.

"Yeah, that's it stud, breed me." Greg was feeling the huge cock working ever deeper inside his ass. It felt like it was penetrating deep up inside him, into his abs, filling him past his limit.

"Fuck you, I'm going to make you mine." Brian roared.

"Ugh... You got me Brian." The friction against his prostrate had his own cock throbbing for release. His climax was approaching much too rapidly.

"Not yet I don't." He pushed still deeper, "I said I was breeding you totally."

"Aaarrrgggghhh, Please, no" He pleaded. Greg was totally overcome by the sensations inside by the massive thick cock stretching him so totally beyond his limits. Yet, he wanted more, and wanted to stop at the same time. He was going over the edge much too quickly.

"And I'm not... totally inside... you yet!" He said as he pummeled ever deeper to the very last inch.

"Yyyyeeessss," Greg hissed, as his load blasted all over both their chests.

"Bred by the Bull" the one host said. The other knowing Brian better than most placed his lubed fingers to Brian's ass. He watched and at the right moment, quickly inserted two of them.

Brian bucked like a wild raging bull being zapped by a cattle prod. He bucked and fucked even harder as he finished breeding Greg and screamed. "FUCK, FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK, FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK." Over and over, finally pulling out as even more cum shot across the chest of Greg and onto the wall above his head. Finally collapsing onto his back on the bed. His raging cock continued to spasm and shoot cum several feet into the air.

Seeing this, the hosts both lapped up some of the spent glistening fluids. Then they began massaging them all over Brian and Greg as the two lay there, recovering their strength in each others arms. First Dick and Sam each showered and cleaned up while the two guests finished up. Brian and Greg showered together soaping and cleaning as they enjoyed each others muscled bodies a bit longer before leaving for the night.

The sensors on Chad's system were constantly recording data from all the acquired studs. The system was recording unusually high incidence of 'activity' for Brian the entire evening. Several alerts were flagged by the system which normally would have been handled by Chad.  However, he wasn't around to take action as  Seattle was proving to be a difficult place to locate a candidate for acquisition. Today had been no better, so he decided to take the night off and go out on the town. He had hopes of improving upon his success by conducting some live queries in the local gay bars.

Chad returned home late and as he entered his room, he glanced at the system log noting he'd missed several critical alerts. All of them from Brian's cockring. But all the warnings had expired leaving nothing that Chad could do about it now. He was too tired to anything but get some sleep and he knew he could review the data in the morning.  

• Upvote 12

• 2 weeks later...