ALL USER PASSWORDS WERE RESET. PLEASE USE THE LOST PASSWORD FEATURE AT LOGIN TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD. 

If you cannot reset your password please ask for support in Discord or the Contact Us form. 

Wow! Great Concept! Quite the variety of test sections. I hope I would pass that test!  I'd say more but don't want to give any spoilers. Awesome Job man!

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, VRGoh said:

Very intriguing story, as well as a cheeky reference to "Brave New World."  Great job!

Ah you have caught one of my many references. Let's see if anyone can find the rest. :)

5 hours ago, cutlerfan said:

Wow! Great Concept! Quite the variety of test sections. I hope I would pass that test!  I'd say more but don't want to give any spoilers. Awesome Job man!

I think you could pass with flying colors. 

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, graniteknighte said:

Love the story Ace, very Gattaca wouldn't you say? Would I pass?

I think you could, especially the literary sections. 

• Upvote 2

I loved it. Especially Aiden at the end. Love the idea of a super shy guy hulking out and becoming a superstud. Also love that it ended with the two of them holding hands.

Well done Ace!

• Upvote 5

Aldous Huxley High School, ha ha - I love it! A fresh and erotic take on the idea of genetic modification on a societal scale. You have also taught me the word "heterochromic" which I'm determined to slip into a conversation at some point today!

• Upvote 2

I got the Brave New World reference (I thought it just from the title, but it wasn't confirmed until I saw Aldous Huxley High School), and I loved Gattaca, so it made me think of that too.  Those were definitely some brilliant literary references to go along with a story that was creative, hot and satisfying.  Is the last name Torchmen a reference to the "fireman" in Fahrenheit 451, or am I reading too much into that one?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

I got the Brave New World reference (I thought it just from the title, but it wasn't confirmed until I saw Aldous Huxley High School), and I loved Gattaca, so it made me think of that too.  Those were definitely some brilliant literary references to go along with a story that was creative, hot and satisfying.  Is the last name Torchmen a reference to the "fireman" in Fahrenheit 451, or am I reading too much into that one?

No, you aren't. His was actually a double reference. One to Fahrenheit 451. The other was more of a pun on his name, I based it off of Roman Candle (a type of firework for those that don't know). I'm curious to see what other references you found. :) 

• Upvote 1