Demon Brand Jeans

alwaysmyway

It's Halloween night, 2009, and I'm in the car with my brother Erik heading for a last-minute costume run. He was nice enough to take me along to his yearly frat Halloween party, and I figure it would be a good time to get to know everyone… the idea of being in a fraternity (and being able to attend these wild parties I hear so much about) is definitely an appealing one.

We're pretty good brothers, though I'm kind of tired of being the "little bro" since I'm only an inch shorter than him. He's 20, 6'5 and 160 pounds, not too athletic but he's got SOMETHING on his bones. I'm 18, 6'4, and 135 pounds… meat? Not so much; but I'm working on it.

Erik turns to me with a smirk on his face. "Shawn, this party is a big deal, even to my frat brothers. So try not to be too much of a dork, okay?"

I roll my eyes as he tousles my blonde hair, only a bit longer and a shade lighter than his own. He pulls into the parking lot, a rather abandoned place, a very small building with a homemade sign of 'Costumes' visible, the door wide open.

"Not many choices the day of Halloween, but I heard this place has a ton of choices." Erik says as he gets unbuckled.

"Looks pretty decrepit to me." I say with my arms crossed. I know there aren't many options tonight, but still… the place looks like I should have been condemned a long time ago.

"Looks are deceiving, bro." Erik reassures as he gets out of the car.

"Besides, what sort of costumes do you think we need?" I unbuckle my seatbelt and open the door of the car.

"Not sure, I guess we have to see what they have left." He got out of the car and moved inside, gasping softly, the small building was far larger than it looked, rows upon rows of costumes everywhere, all in individual plastic zipper bags. "Wow, we sure lucked out Shawny." He says enthusiastically as he stares, wide-eyed, at the warehouse before him.

"Shawny... ugh." I roll my eyes a bit as I follow him inside only to raise my eyebrows at the sheer size of the place. It's like a costume Costco. "Whoah… this place is packed! It's like people don't even know it exists…" I turn to my side, expecting to see Erik next to me… only to realize he's already darted off looking for costumes. I sigh a bit before approaching the beginning of what were many racks to come, and start looking through.

"Animals… no thanks… cartoon characters… no…" I mutter to myself as I look through the various directional signs pointing to the different sections of the store. "Hmm… ERIK!? FIND ANYTHING?!" I yell aloud, my voice bouncing around the walls of the eerily quiet warehouse. It's like we're the only ones here… then again, it's Halloween. People do this stuff in advance.

"Nope." Erik whispers into my ear… I jump and turn around, Erik naturally laughing his ass off.

"Son of a bitch, Erik!" I yell as I give him a punch on the arm. He knows I'm spooked far too easily.

"Isn't this place amazing? It's a fucking emporium…" Erik says excitedly. "I don't know what I'm gonna get… I could spend hours here."

"Gentlemen." A soft voice behind us says.

Our faces turn to confused looks and we turn around to see an elderly man, maybe a little over five feet and in a top hat, tux, and tails, looking at us.

"Find what you're looking for?" He says kindly.

Erik speaks up, a little confused. "Oh, uh… there are so many choices, we can't really decide which costume to get. What do you recommend?"

"It's hard to decide for you, sir, but I will suggest something we just got in." The old man heads into the back room behind a red velvet curtain. Erik leans against the counter as I look around the warehouse, admiring the selection. Soon enough, the old man returns with two packages.

"These are Demon Brand Jeans. They're the perfect costume for men looking to turn heads at parties." The man says as he places the two packs on the counter.

"Demons?" I say as I look down at the packages, one with a ripped model wearing nothing but destroyed jeans with purple skin, a forked tail, jagged wings, and black horns underneath long purple hair, and the other a near match except for aqua instead of purple. "But, how are these costumes? They just look like tattered jeans." I ask.

"Why, it's the night of spirits and spectacle, sir. Use your imagination!" He exclaims. "And it being All Hallows Eve, I'll offer you two for the price of one."

I look at the price tag… only 20 bucks. Erik turns to me and I look up at him and shrug. Erik turns to the man. "Sure, why not." Erik says as he pulls out his wallet and pulls out a fifty. He places it on the counter. "I don't want you to lose any money on the sale." He says with a smile. The old man smiles back and pulls out a bag. "Because of your generosity, come back any time within the next month and I'll happily let you take any costume of your choosing." He places the two packs in the bag and hands it to Erik. "But it'll be after Halloween?" I ask. "Well, you're never too old to dress up. Now, if you'll excuse me I must go back to organizing. Have a good night, and Happy Halloween to you both. Enjoy the costumes." And with that, he disappears back into the back room.

"That's pretty nice, bro. Might just take him up on the offer. Let's head home and try these on." Erik heads out of the warehouse to the car, and we head to his apartment. We get home and head up the stairs, bag in hand. Erik unlocks the door and takes his jeans from the bag. "We don't have much time, five minutes to try on, ask for opinions, let me in to change and then we've gotta go." Erik sits down on the couch with his jeans on his lap. I take the bag into the bedroom and lock it before tossing the pack on the bed. I strip down to my boxers and open the pack, a slight sulfuric scent rising from the jeans. I pull them out and inspect them… blue wave patters weaved into the knees, neon blue stitching in the pockets… pretty neat for just a costume. I'd wear these regularly if they weren't so huge looking. I pull them up my legs and fasten the buckle… damn these are baggy. And made for the way more-endowed…

Suddenly, my eyes change from their murky green color to a dazzling sapphire.

"What the hell..." I mutter as I get closer to the mirror, trying to figure out if it's a trick of the mind, when I feel a strange surge go through my body… like a chill up my spine, but much more pleasant. I feel a bit bloated and look down… only to see my muscles beginning to rise. Suddenly, what feels like a massive blow to my chest knocks me backwards into a wall as I grunt loudly and try to situate myself up against one of the walls, my pecs pumping full of muscle, becoming square and firm as a deep crevice forms between them. I stretch up, gaining height, my torso feeling like it's ripping and contorting. I look down to see my small ridges beginning to stretch the skin of my stomach, veins suddenly bulging and snaking over them, and my eyes go wide. "What..." I say between deep breaths as I look to see my scrawny right arm begin to fill out, pulsing and lengthening as expands, a deep tingling sensation taking over as it begins to become defined, my biceps pushing out and stretching my skin. I turn to my left arm and catch the same thing happening before looking to the mirror with a horrified face.

"My god…" I say aloud before looking down to see obliques framing my brick-like abs, no longer a six-pack but now an eight, my legs shaking as mass begins to build up on my thighs. I shudder as I see the previously unseen bulge in my jeans expand outward and fills the space in my crotch, my quads inflating quickly, crushing my crotch and becoming thick as an oak. My calves shape into deep, perfect diamonds, my lats widening and thickening like a solid wall of muscle and my lower back tapers into a beautiful V. I feel my legs becoming powerful like an athlete's legs... powerful like the demon on the package's legs... and I bring my hand up, trailing my powerful thighs and thick abs, between my firm pecs up to my shoulders and then over my right arm, hard biceps and forearms feeling like they're going to burst from my skin.

I feel a bulge in the back of my jeans and reach back to feel a forked tail rip through my boxers and pop out of the provided hole. It slowly lengthens and swishes around behind me as two small bumps form on my forehead. I bring my hands to them just as they begin to lengthen out, forcing out of my skull and curving upward… "Horns…" I say in an unfamiliar voice, a booming, deep, and powerful voice one might hear from a demon. My hair darkens to a midnight blue and grows out, framing my face, as I feel my solid horns, the surface feeling an awful lot like volcanic rock. I suddenly hunch forward in pain as jagged wings burst from my back and outstretch behind me. I straighten myself up as my face squares off and becomes more rugged and masculine; my eyebrows arching and becoming more devilish as I suddenly sprout a goatee.

I steady myself against the wall as the tingling seems to go away, and I stare in awe of my reflection. No longer was I a scrawny 18-year old guy… I was a seven foot-tall aqua-skinned muscle-bound demon! I rush to the bedroom door and exclaim "Erik!" as I open the door.

Erik screams as he sees me. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" He yells as he backs away from me towards the wall.

"It's me! Shawn!"

"What? Shawn?" Erik asks as he steadies himself up. He slowly approaches me. "What happened?"

"It was the jeans, bro! They turned me into a demon! Feel this!" I say as I turn to him and flex my right arm, my bicep bulging out to bodybuilder proportions. Erik cautiously reaches forward and touches it. I flex it a little more for him, and he pulls his arm away and steps back with a confused look.

"It... feels real..."

"I think it is real, Erik... all of it..."

"So... what... that costume like... changed you or something? Shawn... that's fucking crazy..."

"It did! I fucking swear! Go put on yours!"

"Alright..." Erik says as he grabs his jeans from the table.

"Yeah, try it on… I think that these costumes are more than just outfits."

Erik heads to the bedroom and goes to shut the door, and I stop him.

"Uhm…" Erik motions for me to move.

"I want to watch. I wanna see if it happens to you."

"Okay, I guess…" Erik shrugs and begins to take off his clothes. Soon enough, he's down to his boxers.

"We're brothers, it shouldn't be weird." I say with a reassuring smile, and I hand him the costume pack. "Alright… well… here we go, I guess…" Erik says, looking a bit nervous as he opens the pack and pulls out the jeans; nearly identical to mine sans purple coloring instead of blue. "They smell like sulfer…" Erik says, cautiously. "Don't worry, bro… just put them on." Erik carefully slips on the jeans and buckles them up. "They're huge, man…" he says as he turns to the mirror. I stand next to him with my hand on his shoulder. Sure enough, his eyes immediately shift from dark brown to the light purple color. He blinks in disbelief as I step away. "If you start to feel-"

And with a loud grunt, Erik doubles over onto the floor.

"Pain." Here it comes. "Just wait it out, alright?" I say as I move back a bit farther. He's gonna need a little space.

Erik grunts a bit before sitting down on the floor, his legs stretched out, panting. He scoots to the wall as his stomach begins to reshape, tightening and flexing as his chest barrels out. His shoulders shift as they begin to bulk up, his arms following suit as his skin becomes tight and vascular, his biceps expanding and shifting between breaths. Erik shuts his eyes as his legs begin to tense, and they too begin to expand and contort as they fill out. His thighs begin to stretch, striations appearing on his skin, his quads and calves beginning to grow as well. He throws his head back, knocking his head on the wall, and grunts again as his hands grow thicker and more masculine. I inch closer to him and look down to his crunched stomach thickening and shifting as abs force their way out, his back reshaping and the V shape beginning to form, and I reach over to help him up. He grabs my hand tightly and I pull him up, his eyes still shut. His face reshapes, becoming more angular and strong as a tail similar to mine forces itself out of the jeans, and he doubles forward as wings burst from his back. His hair lengthens and turns a dark purple as horns curve their way out of his skull. He thrusts forward as his change finishes, a large bulge filling the crotch of his jeans. He opens his eyes and lets out a long, furious gasp as a goatee forms on his chin.

"My god, Shawn…" He says with a far deeper and more booming voice. "What… happened?" His eyes dart from mirror to body, back and forth, as if he couldn't believe what had happened. Can't say I wasn't there at one point too.

"You're a demon man… we both are. Go ahead, flex." I motion for him to flex his arms.

Erik nervously looks to the mirror and lifts his right arm up before putting it in a flex… and his bicep becomes mountainous. "Holy shit dude!" I say excitedly as I go in for a closer look. Erik brings his left arm to the same position and seems transfixed… he just keeps in the position, mesmerized. "You know, you've got other changes too, man." I say as I point to his stomach. Almost instinctively, he reaches down and traces each abdominal, his face still shocked. He brings his hand to his powerful chest, far bigger than mine, and grabs his right pec before letting go, almost in shock. "Cool, right?" I say with a smile as I motion for him to stretch his wings. He smiles and his wings stretch out to full length.

"Fucking amazing, bro! We're fucking huge!" Erik does a muscleman pose and it looks like something's gonna pop… he's fucking RIPPED.

"My god, dude… this is amazing. I mean… we're unrecognizable…" I say as I stretch my own wings out cautiously. "I can't believe this is real. I don't know how it's real…"

"I know! I don't even know how it happened… I mean, is it like, magic or something? And that guy apparently really liked us too. I mean … maybe he was like… a wizard of something." Erik stretches himself out a bit and relaxes against the wall.

"I don't know… but whatever he was, we need to thank him more. We've got some badass Halloween costumes." I say with a smile. "But… it's time to head out. Should we stay like this? Or just change when we get there?" I head back towards the room with a smile, my wings returning back to my body.

"Let's go as normal for now, okay?" Erik says as I close the door. "Meet me at the car with the costumes."

"Got it." I say as I carefully thread my tail through the hole in my jeans and then pull them down and kick them away. I catch a glimpse at my massive package before I begin to change back, my muscles deflating and contracting back into my body, my wings, horns, and tail receding back in. I stretch as I shrink down to my normal height, my body once again returning to normal as my skin turns back to my previous golden white, the bulge in my boxers sadly shrinking. My hair lightens back up to blond and my goatee recedes, and once again I'm back to normal. I fold up the jeans and place them back in the pack, toss the pack in a bag before getting back into my normal clothes. I grab the bag and head back out to the car, a wide grin on my face… tonight's definitely gonna be one to remember.

My god was it. Not a single person believed it when we told them it was us. We were the center of attention… all eyes, from the women to the guys, were on us. And everyone's faces when we stretched out our demon wings? Priceless. We partied for hours before heading home, around 2 in the morning, and we poured ourselves into bed without even changing out of our demonwear.

My eyes open to a vast amount of sunlight peaking in from the windows in the guest bedroom. "Shit, man…" I say groggily, my voice booming even when tired. I reach over and grab my phone to check the time… 9:30 in the morning, early enough. I stretch a bit and hunch up against the headboard, my wings sliding behind my back, and I stretch out my arms before looking down… and there it is.

Two feet long, as thick as a can, covered in pulsing veins, and barbed at the end… the most spectacular and bizarre case of morning wood I think anyone could see. It popped out of my boxers' fly and snaked its way out of my jeans.

I smile, get myself up, and walk to the mirror and admire my rock-hard member. I reach over to my massive aqua endowment and touch the bulbous mushroom head, and I shudder as a drop of amber liquid forms on the tip. "Fuck yes…" I say quietly as a devilish grin appears on my face. I hunch over a bit and grab the shaft, the droplet of amber pre rolling down the side as more forms on the tip, and I slowly begin to massage my cock. I begin to grunt and moan as my free hand joins in, and the massaging slowly turns into furious jacking as I masturbate, the wet sound of my hands slipping down the pre-coated shaft filling the air between moans. I throw my head back and shut my eyes as I feel a deep pressure build in my balls, and I jack harder and harder as the pressure keeps building and building, until I feel seed rush up my shaft and roar with approval as a thick load of hot golden yellow semen spews from my cock and hits the mirror with a loud splat. I keep furiously jacking as I shoot more and more, steam rising from my demonic essence, a semen and sulfur-infused scent filling the air. My grunts and moans become quieter and quieter as my releases slow, and I collapse back onto the wall, exhausted.

I open my eyes and gaze at my cock, still pulsing and throbbing as cum dribbles down the sides, and suddenly a knock on my door is heard. Shit, it's Erik… Well… it's a part of growing up, and I was seriously pent up. I heft myself off of the wall, my erection bobbing as droplets of cum fling from the head to the floor, and I open the door.

"Oh…" a completely naked Erik says as he stares at my member. "Oh…" I say back as I notice his own cock is at attention salute, not barbed like mine but sharp and pointed at the tip, yellow liquid flowing from the slit. Erik sniffs the air and looks beside me to the floor, a large yellow glob of semen quite apparent, and he looks back to me. "You too?" He asks.

"Wait…" I say, a puzzled look on my face. "You jacked too?"

"Three times and I still can't get it down."

"Holy shit dude…" I say as I move aside for Erik to come in. He walks in, his own cock bobbing as he approaches and sits down on the bed. His rock hard member reaches up his abs to the middle of his pecs.

"Come here… we have a problem." Erik says as he pats the bed. I walk over and sit next to him.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I can't change back." Erik says as he looks down to his throbbing prick, precum still slowly trickling down the shaft.

My face turns confused when I realize Erik's naked… he should have shifted back by now. "Oh my god… what do we do? How do we fix it?"

"I don't know…" Erik looks back up at me. "But I think I have an idea."

"What?" I ask as I shift a little on the bed.

"I think…" Erik once again looks down.

"You think what?"

"I think we need to have sex."

My eyes go wide. "What?" I say in disbelief.

"Something's just telling me we have to. I mean, how else do we get rid of these?" Erik suddenly grabs his cock and another trickle of precum rolls down his shaft.

I stare at my own massive prick and then back at him. "Uh… how are we going to work this then? Who's gonna… you know… take it?"

Erik thinks for a bit and then lies down on the bed with a loud sigh. "You're my little brother… it wouldn't be fair for you to take it."

"Really?" I say as I shuffle back a bit, next to him. "You sure?"

"Yeah. But you'll owe me big." Erik says as he looks up at me, a defeated look on his face.

I turn to see his stiff rod sticking straight in the air, glistening with pre, and I look back at him. Thoughts begin to enter my head as a grin appears on my face.

"What's up, Shawn?" Erik asks.

I scoot myself up a bit and sit on my knees on the bed. I look straight down at Erik's cock with a grin.

"Shawn…"

I turn to him with an evil smile. "We'll be even after this…" I turn back to his cock and open my mouth. I move closer and start licking the engorged head of Erik's cock, the taste of his seed causing my entire body to shiver… it tastes incredible…

"Shawn? What the hell are you doing?" Erik hunches himself up on the bed slightly. Sensing him getting uncomfortable, I plunge my mouth onto his cock. He lets out a loud moan and lies back down, his body beginning to writhe. I massage his cock with my lips, tracing the head with my tongue as I begin to suck his rock-hard cock, his juices beginning to flow more and more. Erik grips the bed and moans louder as I begin to massage the exposed shaft with my hands, trying to take a bit more of his rigid length. I begin thrusting my own stiff prick across his cobblestone stomach when suddenly, Erik shakes and starts moaning "Fuck… yes… fuck… yes..." I feel his member tense in my mouth and brace myself as he bucks his hips, and a thick load of hot demon seed spews into my mouth, filling it. I swallow as fast as I can go, load after load shooting into my throat, dripping down his shaft as I continue, the taste driving me wild as thrust onto his stomach, pre covering his abs, when I feel my own flesh tense and I buck my own hips as a load of my own spews across his abs onto his chest. Erik moans and grunts as he releases more and more, our loads nearly matching in size, before we both begin to slow. I disgorge myself from his cock before he's done, small spurts of cum still being delivered, and I massage the rest of my own essence out onto his chest. Erik looks up at me, breathing heavily, and mouths a "thank you".

I smile at him… we're still brothers after all. Our deposits slow to a light trickle, and I collapse onto the bed next to Erik. He turns his head and looks at me before turning himself over and rubbing his ass over my cock. I smile and rut into him a bit before easing my way in, the sound of our bodies slipping over eachother becoming prevalent as I enter him and begin thrusting into his tight asshole. Erik bucks and moans as I penetrate him, going in and out, somehow not tearing him up with my spiked cock, and I grab his shaft from behind and begin to jerk it. Erik's moans become louder as I grunt with each thrust, and I reach down with my free hand and pull of my jeans. Erik lets out a roar as he shoots his wad at a nearby wall, and I shudder as I rip my boxers off and toss them to the floor, pressure building in my prick, becoming more and more intense, my grunts becoming louder and louder…

I grab on Erik's cock hard as I open my eyes and let out another roar as I spill into him, the feeling of my own warmth filling his ass causing me to thrust harder, yellow seed dripping down his ass onto the bed. I keep thrusting, Erik continues to spasm with each load, and suddenly… the world goes black. I lose consciousness, and gasp before I'm out cold.

I gasp for air as I suddenly return to consciousness, coughing on the sulfuric smell in the air, and I see that I'm still deep inside of a sleeping Erik… only now, we're both human… yellow demon seed covers our bodies, the bed, and spots on the walls and floor. I pull myself out of Erik's ass, my cock beginning to harden as I do so, and I fall back onto the bed. I lie back with a confused look on my face. For some reason, the thought of me fucking my older brother isn't as important as the fact that having sex was what turned us human again.

"Morning, bro…" I hear from a strained voice beside me. Erik flips himself over next to me, and my cock thankfully softens.

I remain silent.

For a brief moment, the world just seems to stop. Us two, sitting in bed, naked, covered in our own demonic essence yet perfectly human.

"So I guess we need to talk." Erik breaks the silence.

"Yeah…" I say, a slight quiver in my voice.

"Take a shower, get dressed... and then come to the living room." Erik says as he gets up, stretches a bit, and hops off of the bed. I hear his bedroom door close, and I get up and head to the shower. I quickly wash myself off and grab a pair of boxers and a T-shirt before heading out to the front room. Erik's sitting on the couch, clad in the same. I sit on the opposite side of the coffee table, on the armchair.

"So… some morning, I guess…" Erik says with a face that looks like he's expecting an apology.

"I'm so sorry…" I sit myself up in the chair. "I mean… I fucking violated you, and things were so different and so wrong and I'm just so so sorry…"

Erik remains silent for a few seconds before sitting himself up on the couch.

"It's okay, I guess." Erik say with a slight shrug."

"Okay?" I ask, tilting my head in disbelief. "OKAY? Are you serious?"

"Shawn, calm down…"

"I won't fucking calm down, Erik! I fucking FUCKED you this morning! I fucking sucked you off, we had sex, did all sorts of shit, you say it's OKAY?"

"Last I checked, you weren't on the RECEIVING END OF IT, SHAWN!" Erik yells back.

I cross my arms and sit back in the chair.

"We weren't ourselves, we did things we shouldn't have, and it's bad. But no one knows, no one saw, and I guess it'll be okay." Erik get up and walks over to me. "Let's just… clean up the mess, and then we'll deal with the jeans, okay?" Erik heads back to my bedroom and I hear a sink turn on. I get up and walk in as he starts cleaning off the mirror, looking over to me with a smirk as he does so. "Sorry about that…" I say, embarrassed. "I had to get off..."

"I did too. There are the same stains on my mirror. We'll get to that later, though… grab the wet vac from the closet and start getting the floors, I'll be done with this in a minute." Erik motions me away, and I head out and start cleaning up the rest of our mess. About four hours later, the apartment is as clean as it was beforehand. The stains are gone from the carpet, the bathrooms are both spotless, the mattress is cleaned, the bedspreads are freshly washed, and the walls are free of all spots. I grab the remains of my boxers and toss them in the garbage just as Erik walks in with a bag of freshly-washed pillows. "Grab your jeans and meet me in the living room." He says as he tosses the pillows on my bed and walks out. I gather up my costumes and grab my demon jeans and head to the living room. Erik's standing in front of the coffee table with his jeans spread over it. I place my jeans next to his. "So now what do we do?" I ask.

"Well, we can do a few things." He turns to me. "We can get trash them, we can burn them, we can return them…" Erik pauses. "Yeah, and?" I ask. "Or… we can learn how to be clean and keep them around."

I turn to Erik and see his face… it's completely serious.

"What?"

"Shawn…" Erik turns to me. "I'm going to be completely honest, okay bro? That was the best sex I've ever been a part of. Hands down. You're fucking amazing, and I've never had a better suck from a girl or a guy before."

I just look at him with a confused stare.

"I'm going to guess you enjoyed it too, considering how loud you were." He smiles a bit. I don't acknowledge the joke. "I propose we keep these around for a while, you're here for a week, and we use them whenever you're here. It can be all the time or just when we're bedding eachother." Erik walks away from the coffee table and into his bedroom. He walks out with a small Dixie cup, and shows it to me… there's a glob of yellow demon cum sitting on the bottom. "You were too amazing this morning for me to just drop into the garbage." Erik puts the cup on the table, and sticks two fingers in. He scoops up a bit of cum on each, and offers a finger to me before bringing the other to his mouth. "You know it was amazing, Shawn. And I really want to be with you like this." I look at Erik's finger longingly, and without even thinking… I open my mouth and lick the semen off of his finger. Erik licks the semen off of the other finger before pulling down his boxers, revealing a growing erection, and grabbing the demon jeans.

I back away a bit as he slips them on, and he shudders as his skin begins to turn purple. His entire body shifts and contorts as it returns to demon form, his pecs and abs expanding… I begin rubbing my crotch as I become erect… his calves and quads thickening, his shoulders and arms readjusting to make room for the muscle… his hardon stretches and thickens as the tip sharpens, the purple color spreading, and a tail bursts from the top of his ass. He grabs his cock and gives it a jerk as jagged wings burst from his back and horns curve out from his skull. He offers me a hand and says "Ready, Shawn?" In his familiar booming demonic voice. I drop my boxers, revealing my respectable hard-on, and Erik suddenly gets on his knees and takes it in his mouth. I shudder and look to the demon jeans, when Erik grabs the jeans and gives them to me. I carefully slide them on as Erik gets to work, and I buckle them just as I feel pressure building in my cock. I tap him on the head and he disgorges as I begin to change, my entire body expanding, muscles stretching and bones cracking, my cock growing spikes out of the side as it begins to turn aqua, and I orgasm.

A stream of normal white cum shoots out of my transforming cock, followed by another, this time more powerful. Another one, this time with an amber color, follows in increasing intensity, then one slightly darker, and as horns burst from my head and wings barrel out of my back, a load of thick yellow demonic seed hits the wall across from me as I roar with pleasure. Erik runs to the wall and licks my essence off clean before we run to the bedroom. After a day of sucking, fondling, fucking, and changing from demon to human and back, we lie back in bed together during the early hours of the morning, rubbing our human erections together.

"Aren't you glad I'm here for the week?" I ask Erik as I play with his cock.

Erik pulls my demon jeans on the bed and back up my legs. He tugs at my cock as it starts to turn blue. I feel the changes ripple through me again, and Erik smiles. "Hell yes."

• Like 9
  • Upvote 16

I remember reading this story and I enjoyed it the first time I read it and I'm enjoying it now. Great job to the author!

Thanks, I try. :P

• Like 1

Was there a plan or thought to continue this story or just leave it where it stands? I would love to read your other work as well. 

Was there a plan or thought to continue this story or just leave it where it stands? I would love to read your other work as well. 

I still toss around ideas to continue the story, but I've yet to actually work on the ideas I want to do. 

• Like 1

A little disappointing to hear you don't work (or don't have much chance) to work on your ideas. Would love to see and hear more on this. I just think it's really hot with the transformation, the incest, the muscles, the cum. My apologies for speaking a bit naughty, but it makes me smile and hard.

• 4 months later...

Really engaging and well written. Maybe they could take the demon jeans back and try another costume. I want them to end up permanently huge and muscular and to be irresistible not just to each other but to everyone who sees them naked. In spite of this your story does stand up by itself as a one off. Well done!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...