Alex in Wonderland - Part 3

musclelovingtwink

Parts 1 and 2 here:

Part 3:

Alex wandered aimlessly through the forest, not quite sure what he was looking for, but with the strange feeling that he needed to keep pressing onwards. After several minutes he felt a curious sensation that he'd never experienced; his balls, now many times larger than they had ever been in proportion to the rest of him, had pumped out so much cum that his heavy sack was bumping against his heavily striated quads with each step.

A strange sight met Alex after a long time walking, although, he thought, compared with what he'd experienced recently, he should probably adjust his idea of what was strange. A house sat in a clearing in the woods. There was no road, or signage, no fence surrounding it, but there was a front path made of large, round, flat stones that led out the front door, led out 20 meters or so, then twisted into nothing. The strange part was that as much as Alex was sure he had grown to the size of 10 bodybuilders, the house still seemed to be in normal proportions to him.

Alex couldn't  contain his curiosity, so he walked up the strange front path, and raised his hand to knock on the door. As he went to knock, the door suddenly swung open and he was suddenly face to face with the pale man in white underwear he had followed from the riverside. Face to face was a poor choice of words, as the man was eye-level with Alex's swollen pecs.

"Good, there you are, I've been waiting for you for AGES." said the man, sounding somewhat annoyed.

"Y-you were?" asked Alex in his deep, sexy voice. "I didn't even know I was coming."

"Nonsense." said the gym bunny, crammed into the tighty whiteys. "You're the houseboy I ordered. Don't you even know who you are?"

Alex's mouth just hung open, he had no idea how to respond to strange question. He didn't get to think long either, as the man grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house. He was led through strange rooms. He had no real idea what to call them, as the furniture was unlike any he had seen before. They stopped in a large room, with what was unmistakeably a bed, a tall object that looked like a closet, but didn’t seem to have a door, and the small glass table from the hall of doorways, with the same little red bottle labelled "Drink Me!" that he had already drank.

The white gym bunny turned to him and pointed up to the top of the cupboard.

"My stuff is up there, and I can’t reach it." he said, bluntly. "You're a massive freak, reach up there and get them for me."

Alex would normally have responded with some protest, but he figured he could just get out of here if he helped the incredibly attractive man. He reached his colossal arm upwards and grabbed what was on the top of the cupboard. As he brought them down, he found they were a pale white pair of handcuffs, and a small, white whip. It suddenly struck Alex that he was in what could be called a bedroom with another man, holding some kinky toys, with only a pair of tiny white underwear between the two of them. This hadn't happened to him very often before today.

"Well?" said the bunny "Are you just going to keep me waiting?" he stuck out his hand indignantly.

Alex handed him the whip and cuffs, and turned away.

"Look I'm not the houseboy you ordered, so I'm just gonna…" he was cut off by a loud clicking noise. He turned around to see what he feared, the handcuffs were clamped around his wrist, and the other side was firmly around the headboard. He sighed, exasperated.

"Wait here, I'll be back." said the man, as though he hadn't just cuffed a super ripped, naked guy to his bed, and he left the room.

Alex felt the need to leave, he was getting claustrophobic being shackled in place. He looked around, and the only other thing he could see in the room was the curious little bottle.

"I guess it made me small before, maybe a little will let me slide my wrist out." he said, realising again he was monologuing . He reached over and picked up the tiny bottle. He pulled out the stopper, and tipped the bottle, trying to just get a drop so he could still retain most of his newfound size. His enormous bicep suddenly twitched, like it had a mind of its own, and the entire contents of the bottle splashed straight down his throat.

Alex panicked, not wanting to go back to his usual, undersized self, but all of a sudden he heard a large creaking noise, and instead of his wrist slipping out of the handcuffs, it had thickened so much that the metal had been wrenched apart. Alex took the moment of freedom to rush towards the exit, but found it blocked by the bunny.

"What did you do, I thought I left you over there?" he said, confused, but then spotted the little empty bottle on the floor. "You drank ALL of that!? That's way too much!" he yelled, a bit of fear in his eyes.

He probably would have said more, but he didn’t have much of a chance, as Alex's already huge pecs ballooned forward and buried his face in the deep cleft between them. Alex tried to say something, but all that came out was a moan of ecstasy. Despite the insane musculature, his legs felt weak as waves of pleasure ran through them and he fell. However, as  he landed, he found his fall cushioned by enormous steel glutes. As he fell, the bunny was freed from the vice-grip of his pecs, and Alex could see a long, thick, bulge extending inside the tight underwear. The material was turning translucent as pre started to soak them.

Alex reached his bulging arms out in front of him with the intent of taking the underwear off the man in front of him, but as he grabbed the waistband, his biceps and pecs surged larger, pushing against each other and forcing his arms outwards. His attempt to strip the man instead resulted in him ripping the underwear in half like tissue paper. His dick sprang free, monstrous in comparison to the lithe body that held it, obviously incredibly turned on by the growth going on in front of him.

If Alex had felt claustrophobic before, with a set of handcuffs on, that was nothing compared to what he felt now. His head felt like it was sinking into a pit, as his pecs continued to balloon in front of him, and his traps rose like mountain peaks behind him. His massive delts must have had more muscle mass than any bodybuilder's whole body, and were forcing ever further outwards. His arms were basically immobile, and his elbows were brushing the walls on both sides of the room. His expanding legs caused his feet to be planted either side of the door, and his muscle ass crumpled the bed aside as it pressed into the opposite wall.

The bunny climbed over Alex's cobblestone 10 pack abs. Alex's monstrous cock rose up behind him, his balls laying like beanbags on the floor, his mushroom head brushing against the ceiling, leaving a trail of sticky precum which dripped slowly down onto the bunny's toned back. Reaching the top of Alex's abs, he grasped his over-footlong cock, wielding the weapon with grace and expertise, plunging it deep into the gap between the impossible pecs before him. He spread his arms, each reaching one of Alex's nipples which had been forced downwards, pointing almost vertically, from the rapidly expanding muscle.

He began to thrust, fucking the huge pecs, and with every buck Alex could feel the long thick cock growing bigger, further and further up his chest, closer to his face. Alex's cock head was suddenly pressed hard against the roof as he grew, causing a wave of pleasure to shoot through his body. Every muscle flexed, and the wall his huge legs were pressed against gave way like it was nothing. He slid down to lie on his back, and his legs shot through the next room and collided with the next wall. His pecs quickly rose like baking bread, brushing the roof, as the bunny continued to fuck with the vigor of a crack addict.

His feet burst through the wall, and he found that his feet were now outside. Almost simultaneously his arms burst through either side of the house. The bunny seemed to take no notice of his house being demolished by the young god. Alex's cock surged larger, blasting out of the roof like an erupting volcano, rocketing up to twice the height of the house. His balls would have easily filled a room if any of the walls still stood.

He felt pressure all around him, lats pushing out, traps pushing up, everything pushing upwards as he swelled, all but immobile. There was a horribly loud crash as the entire house gave way, and Alex shot an obscenely large load which shot like a cannon over his own head and into the distance. The bunny seemed not to notice the devastation, and continued fucking, his cock having stretched longer and longer, reaching almost from the base to the top of Alex's pecs. Alex tried to lean upwards, but found it almost impossible. He opened his mouth to speak, and instead found a torrent of cum blasting out the top of his pecs. It was funnelled down between his pecs and traps, down to his head. He swallowed the cum, which was strangely sweet, but still hot and salty. He downed mouthful after mouthful until there was none left, save for the thick sticky coat over his entire upper body.

He felt odd, like a balloon with the air being let out. Many times faster than he'd grown, he shrunk. Faster and faster, he dwindled down, losing height and muscle mass at an unbelievable rate. Soon, the bunny (and his cock which was shrinking down like a measuring tape being retracted) was the same height as him. Then taller. Then he towered over him. Alex panicked, worrying he wouldn't stop shrinking and would simply disappear. As quickly as it started, the shrinking stopped.

Alex looked around, and to his horror saw blades of grass all around him, taller in comparison than a forest of pine trees. Looking down, Alex let out a happy sigh of relief, seeing that his despite his miniscule size, his body retained the inhuman build of a bodybuilder whose roids were on roids, and his cock was the size of his forearm, hanging down to his knees in a groove between his quads.

Looking upwards, Alex saw a gigantic blue mushroom, like a mountain on the horizon, and set off towards his new goal.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11