Show me what I want

Astromuscle

(Astromuscle: Commission for @Morphfan. He had some drawings he wanted a story to accompany. He can post the pictures if he chooses to or not. Had a lot of fun writing this so I'm sorry if I took it anywhere you didn't want it to go. Also sorry if anything about Ben is wrong)

Show me what I want

“A magic shop? That sounds silly.” I couldn't believe the turn that had just happened. I was out on this date with this cute boy. Taller than me by quite a few inches, he was lanky and kind of awkward. I would definitely appreciated if he had had some more meat on his bones, but one couldn't afford to be too picky. His awkwardness was adorable, but why did he seem so excited about this?

We had found each other on a dating site, so I suggested meeting up somewhere public. We ended up settling on an early afternoon stroll down a boardwalk. Our city was famous for the extreme variety that could be found here, including a shop that did not look dreary as much as dark and odd. It was slightly off-putting. Apparently Sam didn't share my sentiments, as he pulled my arm a little.

I tried to pull away a little, but he was so excited. Despite being taller than me, he had no facial hair and was thin all throughout. It altogether made a very cute picture, which eventually got me to drop my guard and let myself be dragged into the shop. The door was heavy I could tell from the way Sam strained to push it in, and clearly had quite the closing mechanism as it swung shut on me, and then behind me once I myself slipped in.

The inside of the shop was much like what I expected. Cluttered and messy, though there was space to walk. If there was an organization system then I couldn't see one. Nick-knacks and do dads filled shelves or hung from the ceiling. The room we had entered into was not amazingly lit, but wasn't dark per say. It was however dulled a little by the visible wafts of smoke that were visible in the room. Once I noticed them I started to panic and instinct took over as I pushed past Sam's body to look into an adjacent room for any others. I was half just looking for anyone else, but also my mind couldn't help but think that the shop might actually be on fire. I went to part the curtain divider when a thin, almost ghostly white hand moved it just ahead of me. A very tall, thin man in what I could only associate as a kimono stepped out. A smoking pipe led the way, clearly causing the wisps I had seen. The man used his momentum to walk right past me with a turn to avoid colliding. He moved gracefully and purposefully over to Sam. He seemed to stare into Sam's eyes for a second, forcing Sam to look up to meet them, but quickly broke the connection and backed up to take us both in.

“Welcome.” was the only word he said. He had taken his pipe out of his mouth and had a slight but pleasant smile as he bowed slightly to the two of them. I breathed in and choked on the smoke a little. The shopkeeper moved over to help me. He used his hands to steady me until my coughing fit passed. “Sorry, smoking is a bad habit of mine. I almost never get visitors, so I am not too worried about taking it outside.” He proceeded to empty his pipe into a box, which he closed and then lifted the lid off of an ornate vase. “So what can I help you too strapping gents with today?” His voice was cool yet smooth, like river water.

“We were just looking. I actually dragged my date over there in. I have never seen proper magic before. It just looked curious is all.” Sam looked a little disappointed about just being a browser, but the man seemed perfectly merry to have them there anyways.

The man took him lightly behind the arm and led him across to me. “That is perfectly all right Sam. I often find browsers to be the most interesting of customers. It's one thing to know what you want coming in, it's another to find something you didn't know you wanted.” He looked over at me. Deep purple eyes stared back as he fixed me with a considerably longer glance than he had Sam. It was unnerving, but at the same time his beautiful purple eyes held me in their grasp. I shuddered, until he eventually looked over at Sam who was browsing the shelf behind us. I had to breathe heavy to recover from that slight encounter. The air tasted clean now, somehow.

The shopkeeper looked over to Sam. “Sam I am going to take Ben into the back. I am going to give him a tarot reading while you peruse. You can handle the items if you like, just leave any closed containers closed... for all our sake's. He gave a mischievous smile at that as he moved over to the curtained door and motioned me in. I didn't want to go. The shopkeeper laughed a little chuckle, but something about all of it drew me in. Sam however seemed engrossed in what he was looking at, so I went over anyways.

The man held the curtain for me, and we both walked through, the curtain dropping behind us, only draping about halfway down the door-less opening. Inside was a lounge with couches and even a TV. The focus of the room however was the table in the center. It was square and not large but enough for two people to sit at, which he clearly wanted me to do. I sat at the close side and he went around to the other. Out of a deep pocket on his dress he pulled a deck of cards out. He fanned them out across the table face-down, and then flipped the bottom card, causing them all to flip in sequence. A perfect arch of cards, identically spaced. They all clearly had different pictures, though none of the pictures were discernible but the end card, which was death. I finally spoke up. “I really would rather not have a tarot reading.”

The shopkeeper smiled warmly at me as his ghost white hand reached over the table to me. “Why so afraid?”

I don't know what conveyed me to speak. “The future scares me. Its so vast and unknowing, but the only thing that comforts me about it is that it is not set in stone. It can be changed. I can work out of any situations I get into, and have done so.”

The shopkeeper seemed to weigh what I said. “That is perfectly reasonable. We don't have to tell your future, the cards can reveal whatever we need them to, they are but a vessel. The magic, as your friend would put it, comes from us.” He used his outstretched hand to indicate them. “Your friend over there, Sam, he grew up in a country village. They were not accepting of his sexual orientation so he kept it hidden. He however didn't mind that he was different, he thrived on it. He feels an attraction towards the queer and the odd. That is why a magic shop would catch his fancy.”

I took the words at face value. I knew he must have been guessing, and made a mental note to ask Sam later. It then hit me that he had used both of our names, though we hadn't told him them. I froze in my seat. That was impossible.

Again those purple eyes stared back at me. “Relax. It is tough to take in, but these odd things that inhabit our world can be wonderful too. I won't stop you from leaving, but I truly do believe you will not be disappointed if you play tarot with me.” I unfroze in my seat and began to move, but he called after me, “We don't have to view the future, we could look into why you can't keep a boyfriend.” I stopped as I reached for the curtain. “Fear, or admiration for what you have seen and heard, you do respect it, don't you. It's not always as the stories say. Not all magics will bite you for using them.” He seemed to chuckle at that, but he still looked warm and inviting as I retook my seat.

He extended his hand to me once more, and I placed my hand into it. He gently cupped it with his other hand as well as he pulled me across the table, causing me to lean. “Close your eyes and concentrate only on the feeling in your hand.” I did as he said. “Now I am going to drag you hands along the cards three times, I am going to ask you a question each time. You are infusing you own magic into the cards. They will beckon to you, and you will leave an imprint on them.” I nodded slightly, only thinking of the circles one of his long cold fingers were drawing in my palm. He pulled my hand to where I remembered the death card being.

“Show me the person you want.”My hand gently caressed the cards, barely moving any of them as he guided my hand along and up at the end. “Show me what stands in the way.” backwards now, my hand glided along the cards, more moving with it now as we brushed against the cards this time. “Now lastly, find who you want to be yourself.” I once more felt that cards as they responded to my hand. After that the man gave me back my hand and told me to open my eyes. I did so only to find he had already flipped the cards. He used the table to place them all in a neat pile then placed them in a deck between us. He placed one hand over the deck. His purple eyes began to glow as smoke swirled around him, and a magic circle appeared around the deck. I yelped a little, but Sam didn't come running. After a couple of seconds the display faded, the man moved his hand off the deck.

“Sorry if I scared you again. I was boosting your own abilities. We all have magic in us, but those of us who practice it regularly have more of a store of it. With that he took the cards again, and fanned them face-down once more.

“Repeat after me. Show me the person I want.”

“Show me the person I want.” Before my eyes cards began to glow blue. The shopkeep pulled them out of the deck and flipped them over to me. Strength came up first which made me laugh, then the knight of swords who looked intense as he charged into battle. Then there were the lovers both staring into each others eyes.

“You want someone strong. Someone who can take charge but is disciplined and controlled. You want someone to love. You aren't looking for just lust, love should be there too.”

I nodded at it all.

He waited for me to look up at him, then continued. “Show me what stands in the way.”

“Show me what stands in the way.” Again cards glowed, but this time they were deep red. The man flipped them all over as well. The high priestess, the 2 of pentacles, the 2 of wands, the knight of pentacles all came up, but they were upside down. The last card that was flipped was the 7 of wands, an angry man holding a wand as if trying to stick it into the ground hard next to the other 6. I reached to flip the cards right side up, but he stopped me.

“They are upside down to indicate the opposite meaning of the cards. The high priestess and the 2's represent balance. You seem pretty grounded so I imagine it's the people you date who are imbalanced. The knight is supposed to represent patience, and dependability. He is reversed to, though. The 7 of wands is a card of aggression, and even defiance.”

He seemed to wait for me. “What do you think it means. I have my guess but you are the one who knows yourself best, I am just helping bring it to the surface.”

I sighed, thinking. “Strength, and a knight. I am attracted to large people. In my dreams I picture bodybuilders and athletes, and I picture them taking me into their strong arms. It's not always sexual, just the warmth, the feel, and the protection they give off.” I was lost in myself, but the shopkeep across the table made no move to snap me out.

“You said half those upside down cards meant balance. I can't find the guy who is strong and protective, but sweet and caring. I want patience, dependability, but I get him.” I pointed at the man on the 7 of wands. “I get the angry man who wants his time. They are vain. Maybe I am too for my tastes.”

The shopkeep reached over and lifted my face. You deserve to have someone you are attracted to both physically and emotionally. You are allowed to want both. Are you dating Sam out there?

“It's our first date. I like him for who he is. He is sweet and awkward which is cute. He does truly care, but isn't possessive. He isn't bad looking either.”

The shopkeeper nodded along with what I was saying. “It sounds like you are going more for the emotional connection side of things. That's why I wouldn't call you vain. You have a type, but like you said he's attractive. The physical things are always so much easier to change anyways. I bet if you asked him -” He cut off there as Sam spread the curtain.

“You guys were taking a bit so I thought I would check in. How is it going?” He looked at all the cards on the table already, but I don't think he understood what they represented. That was a relief.

The shopkeep got up and brought another chair over to the table. “We were just finishing up. I don't think Ben here would mind if you saw the last prediction.” I thought about it, but I nodded. It was only about me after all.

As he sat down and looked, I didn't even wait for the man in the kimono to speak. “Show me who I want to be myself.” Cards glowed yellow and Sam's eyes went wide, but a smile came unbidden to him. He was loving this. All the cards from the first draw lit up, as well as one solitary card in the deck. Strength, the knight of swords, lovers. The shopkeep gave me a raised eyebrow to which I blushed. Sam was busy asking both of us what that meant as I reached for the card in the deck to flip it. My heart froze as before me was a card I knew was never in any tarot deck ever. On the card were 2 bodybuilders, one slightly smaller than the. Both laid in a bed together, the smaller with his head on the other's pec. Sam looked confused, and then embarrassed as he put the pieces together. He looked down at his own unimpressive chest, and let out a sigh. Dammit, I hadn't meant to hurt him. I looked over at the shopkeep but he looked like a casual observer.

Sam was not looking at me. I grabbed his hand and kissed it. “Sam, I don't know you well yet, but know that I have enjoyed our time together so far, and I don't care what these cards say. You are sweet and I like that. You don't need big muscles for me to be into you. Look here, these cards were the ones of why I am not dating a guy like that now. They never satisfy me. I want someone I can talk to and will listen. I want someone who is receptive. I want someone sweet. Muscles are just physical anyways. I want a relationship, not meaningless sex.” Sam was beginning to look up at me. “If I wanted sex, I would have just downloaded Tinder. I wouldn't have wanted to walk with you on a boardwalk. I want to know who you are.” Sam looked over at the shopkeeper, who nodded in acknowledgment. A smile crept onto his face as he regained his composure.

“Ya, I guess everyone has those extreme urges right?” I told him that was right, but out of the corner of my eyes I saw the taller man's mouth gape. He regained his smooth visage quickly, but I had to wonder what he had seen. I had a knot in my stomach though he gave me a sidelong glance and a smirk. The knot didn't go away. Sam indicated that he was ready to leave. I got up with him. The shopkeep collected his cards and bid them farewell.

Sam admitted once they left that that had been weird and maybe not the best idea, but I looked back and just reassured him. They went to get a smoothie to which they both got a protein boost and laughed as they drank. When I went to pay I noticed two things. Firstly, all of my money had disappeared and in it's place two tiny vials were in my pocket, as well as a piece of paper. During the rest of our walk I casually asked where Sam had grown up, and he gave me essentially the same story the store owner had said, not that I needed more convincing. Eventually we sat down and I got a chance to read the note.

“As I said, the physical things are the easiest things to change. Have fun.” On the other side was a printed out receipt for 125$ for the two vials. That's how much I was missing. Motherfucker! Sam leaned over my shoulder and read it, then snatched a vial from me. I went after him, still holding one of them, but he held it up to high for me to reach. I tried to jump for it, but it didn't work.

“Look Ben. You already paid for these. We may as well use them. Sam brought the vial to his lips.”

“STOP!” I shouted, attracting a bit of attention from those around us. Sam did however stop before he drank.

“Ben, I think you do want both of us to drink these.” Despite what he said, he did hand the vial back to me. “But if you are that adamant, it doesn't matter to me. I have enjoyed our date, I don't want to make you uncomfortable.” I took the vial back. I looked up at him, and he just smiled back. I sat down, and he came to sit next to me. He put his arm around me and I let myself be pulled in. “Ben I am sorry I bothered you so much. I was just playing with you a bit. If we bring the vials back to the shop he might give you a refund.”

I just laid there, thinking. I held in my hands, what I expected could turn both of us into muscle freaks. None of my past boyfriends would have given them back if I had asked. They would have been thirsty for it. Here Sam was. He had wanted it, I could tell, but he cared more for what I thought.

“Sam, I have only just met you. You could be the one I want to be with forever, or someone I never see after today. In those moments, when you had the vial in your hand, and you saw me use it and gave it back. In that moment you showed more consideration for me, more care and love than any guy I have ever dated. I would like to think I could have done the same thing, but I don't know it would have been tough. Sam, would you be willing to drink this with me?”

Sam took the vial from me again. Sam looked over and down at me as we sat on the bench, his arm around me still. “Ben, I can see you have a big heart too, don't sell yourself short.” With that he raised my other hand with the vial to clink them together with. I looked at both the vials, my heart racing, then into his face. It was sweet and happy and caring. I was at ease. I swung my hand back and downed the contents of the vial, an then Sam did so a second after.

The liquid took a second on my tongue before I could taste it. It was disgusting! I quickly grabbed my smoothie and sucked it back as fast as possible. Sam's face began to look confused, but before he could finish it hit him too and he did the same. Finally I ran out of smoothie. The taste had passed slightly, but was still there. I expected brain freeze to set in, but I actually was feeling rather warm. Sam was actually beginning to sweat. I brought my hand up, and I noticed I was too. Sam was wide-eyed, but turned his head over to me as he smiled faintly.

Then I felt my arms swell. At first it just felt like blood was rushing into it, but then I saw the muscles develop. My biceps came up further and further as my triceps pushed out the back at the same time. Sam was doing everything he could to keep his cool in public as his torso extended higher, and thickened a little. His arms were also pumping bigger as they got further apart because of his back stretching out. As I noticed it on him, I also became aware that my body was doing the same thing. It occurred to me too late that maybe the bench on the boardwalk was not the ideal place, but it was happening now. Sam looked over at me and apparently saw the same thing. He dove for me and I fell back on the bench, He used his muscled arms to support himself over me. They weren't bulky, but they were prominent and taught as he supported his weight over me on the thin bench. I myself was trying not to fall off as I stared up into his sweat-beaded brow. He was smiling, but the smile had lost some sweetness, it wasn't completely gone, but there was attraction in his eyes too. He didn't even care when a passing girl shouted for us to go get a room.

I watched his chest creep towards me. His shoulders moved out more. It was so hot. Eventually I saw his arm spasm, and he fell off the front of the bench, thrown off balance. I hadn't realized that I had been using him for support, but as he fell away I also lost balance to and rolled on top of him. I had fallen on people before, it usually didn't bother them, but Sam let out a breath as my new weight hit him in the gut. He looked up at me and we both laughed. I focused and got up. The feelings of growth were still there, but I was accustomed to them now. I got my balance, then held out a hand to help Sam up. Sam used my hand to help give him momentum in standing. As he went up I got to see his unchanged face, then his thick neck. I began to see the crest of his pecs as he brought himself up to full height. For all of the feeling, we were still in our clothes, tight as they were.

I couldn't help but stare at what my arm had become. Sam lifted his shirt to see his abs, realizing he had to lean forward a bit to see past his chest now. I still felt the growth slow and sure, and so I suggested we get out of where we were. We scrambled back up the boardwalk, trying to go for our cars. We passed by the magic shop and Sam froze again. Our clothes had not been tearing before, but they were about to. He stopped to stare at it, and I tried to convince him that we needed to get to my place. He looked over and considered what I said, but then began to slowly walk towards the shop. “Ben, we are about to burst out of our clothing and I doubt you have anything we could wear after that. He might help us, besides I have to know something.” Sam began towards the shop. I wanted to argue more, but I felt my sleeves rip a bit, and decided it wasn't the worst idea ever. We rushed in and closed the door behind us. It was easier to open now.

Waiting at the front table stood the shopkeep smile across his face. He seemed pleased to see us, but also a bit expectant. “Welcome back boys. The back room has been cleared for you.” As we reached the room my sleeves ripped down the seams as I swung them. I couldn't believe Sam's shirt hadn't ripped yet, but it was just as hot to see the shirt hug every crevice, every rise and fall of his new back. I got inside and quickly removed my shirt, I ended up ripping it more as I took it off. Sam's shirt seemed to be constraining him.

“Sam, flex and your shirt will rip. It's too tight for you.” Sam did as bidden, and his shirt ripped at almost every seam, and once along the back as he brought his arms forward. He breathed in relief as he removed the shreds of his clothes. I quickly worked on his pants as they looked like the next issue. They were tight, and it took the two of us to remove them. As I yanked them down, I got a full view of his package, pressed tightly against his underwear. It was so big. A thick shaft, still mostly soft pressed out front, with two large globes back up dancing for it as Sam huffed and puffed. Sam began working on my pants too, which snapped me out of my trance. They got caught on my quads, but flexing wasn't enough to undo the mess I was in. Sam got down and grabbed my shorts. He grunted as he ripped them right down the front. Then they fell down around me, hitting my calves as they passed. Then we were both almost naked in the living room of the shop. We breathed sighs of relief.

Apparently the relief and calm was enough to cause the growth to redouble it's efforts. We both grunted as it hit us. I rushed to remove my underwear, and Sam followed my lead. I noticed my package for the first time since this whole thing had started. I had been average at best before, but now I had a dick to be impressed with. Sam's, now that I had a nice view of it, was impressive as well. Getting harder by the minute it swung up. It was 7 inches, but it was getting bigger. My head hadn't grown much with the transformation, but any size would help if I ever had to put that in my mouth, and damn if I didn't want to.

I couldn't take it. I knelt down and grabbed his ass in my hands. I noticed I had to actually stress my arms a little to force my arms together, but I could tell I had a lot more strength to use yet. I brought his ass in as I squeezed the hard round masses, forcing his dick into my mouth. It came to attention immediately, probably hitting 7.5 inches. As i sucked and worked his ass I felt him grow, and with it ever so slightly his dick grew in my mouth too. It was euphoric. He moaned as he leaned back. Abs galore greeted my eyes as I looked up. They progressively larger until it appeared a set 30 time larger than the last stuck out inches above, which was clearly his pecs. They heaved as he focused on breathing between the growth and the nearing orgasm. I grabbed my own dick and yanked it some too. He came in my mouth. He seemed to surge a little in growth. His legs lengthening a half an inch. I adjusted as I came over the floor myself. I swallowed his cum and cleaned his dick with my tongue. I removed my mouth and Sam regained his composure.

Sam looked down at me. He was a beast. Massive and towering over me. He knelt down himself and looked me in the eyes. He looked at me with a lovey stare, smile still lighting up his face. He leaned in and kissed me, I closed my eyes and fell into the kiss. He pushed me backwards, and I wrapped my arms around his neck for support to avoid breaking the kiss. My back was now round from the muscle, and it rolled down slowly onto the ground as he lowered both of us to the ground. I heard his hands thud down as he adjusted. Eventually my chest, despite it's continued growth was being pressed in as another expanding chest pressed into it further and further to lay on top of me, but maintain our facial connection. We just stayed there for a bit, but then he pulled away to kiss further and further down on me. He spent some time on my nipple, but eventually moved on. Down my abs which had formed without my noticing. My dick sprang back to life a little. I began to get out, “I already came Sam, it's fine. I don't-” I was cut off as he took my still soft cock in his mouth and sucked deeply. I moaned and my dick got harder again.

Sam spoke around my penis. “Ben, have you never had your favors returned? Let me pay you back for that just now.” No, no boyfriend yet had sucked me off. I was always a sub, and they were always doms. I had always heard it was common courtesy to return the favor of a blowjob, but they had always said that since they were dom they didn't do that. My dick went hard at the sensation I had given many times before.

Sam worked over my dick with his tongue and lips. He rubbed my large pecs as he went. It was amazing as I slid back and forth on the ground as far as the tight skin covering my back muscles would allow. It didn't take long for me to cum. His eyes went wide as I filled him. He swallowed several times. And then got off me to lay out next to me. “Shit Ben, those balls can hold some cum. That was more than I have ever taken.”

Sam laughed. I looked down. He was still taller than me. His slightly bigger feet stretched out further than mine as his head was in line with mine. I wiggled my toes. They looked foreign to me. His big hand came over and patted my core. It made a hard sound, one that could only come from having practically no fat on it. “I think we stopped growing.” He pointed out. I hadn't noticed, but now that he mentioned it I didn't feel hot anymore. We sat for a minute, until the owner came in. I suddenly began to get up and apologize, but he quieted me. “Relax, the shroud there is sound proof. I head nothing.” He looked over at where I had come on the ground. “I do hope I can ask you to clean up after yourself a little though.” He came over to the both of us. We stood up. He came behind us and patted us both on the back. Where he had been tall before, perhaps 6' 2” we now towered over him. He only came up to my shoulder, and would get a faceful of lower pec from Sam. As he came around us again, I noticed his hand glow purple. He looked into his hand and smiled. “As I thought. Ben could you give Sam and I a minute. I think he has some questions for me. Out front you will find a poser for you. It was the only thing in my shop that would fit you, but it's not magical, I promise.”

I exited the room, giving the curtain a bit of a look as I passed, it didn't even go the whole way to the ground. I went into the other room and let the shroud come back down. I found the poser on the table, bright blue. It was huge, but once I picked it up I realized that it was perfectly sized for me. I put it on. It was tight, but I figured that was kind of the point. I found a mirror and posed in it. I was huge. Chest bulbous and sticking out, abs pronounced. My arms hung not quite straight down at either side of me. They were wide and even without flexing I could see if striation. Flexing made everything explode out and up. My biceps peaked high and my triceps pressed in and down.

During my posing routine both of the other men walked out of the other room. Sam laughed as I awkwardly composed myself. He carried a bag, which he handed to me, consisting of our old clothes, and a wooden box he had under his arm. He had also gotten a bigger poser, his being red. It did nothing to hide his package, but it was technically underwear. They would get a lot of stares, but at least they wouldn't be arrested on the way to the car. As we left the store owner told us to have fun, but I looked back and noticed he was specifically talking to me, a tarot card in his hand.

We both got to the parking lot, and I told him to follow my car to my place. We made it back to my place. The rest of the night was full of more talking and laughing about how our lives would be so different now. We ended up deciding that he would stay the night. In the morning I could ask a friend to by very large clothes for us, and then we could go find things that fit properly. We ate like animals. I kept making more food for us, and we ate it all up. Grocery shopping got added to the list tomorrow.

Over dinner I asked about the wooden box. He took a defensive tone, but told me he would tell me later. We eventually finished with the eating, and played some games. We kept talking. We really had a connection. It became late however, and I mentioned we should probably go to bed. Sam looked lost, and I told him that he would of course be sharing my bed. We went into my room, him toting his box with him. We both sat in bed. I asked again what was in the box.

Sam looked over at me, a little afraid. “Ok so clearly your kink, for lack of a better word, is for muscle right.” I nodded. “Well while I definitely am not unnattracted to that, and I am going to love showing up to work Monday like this” He brought an arm up and flexed it for me. I felt my penis stir in my poser. “I have my own, slightly weirder kink. This one is reversible, but if you are willing to give it a shot.” He opened the box. It was split into 2 compartments by a wooden divider. Both sides had leather cuffs, but one side had straps with some gold rings. I had seen it before in a couple of kinky pictures, but didn't really know anything about it.

I picked up a cuff to examine it. Sam held his breath. “Is it magical?” I asked. He nodded, but seemed really nervous. I met his eyes and put on the cuff, then went in for the other one in the compartment.

Sam gasped. “Don't you want to know what it does?” I looked over at him and tried to make the same sweet smile that he had given me so much today. “I trust you. I don't know if I will be into whatever happens, but I am willing to give it a shot. I have no idea how to put on that thing though. Do you mind wearing it?” I pointed at the strappy thing, and he quickly swung it on himself and tightened it. He picked up his own cuffs and put them on his wrist. He took off his poser revealing his large dick which was hardening with every heartbeat. I matched him, taking off my poser to reveal my hardening dick as well. He looked so expectant, and I couldn't help but get swept up in the mood.

Suddenly he surged at me. We both tumbled off the bed onto the ground. His eyes were wild as he picked me up and threw me to a wall. I hit hard, but it didn't hurt. He rushed at me and leaned my head up as he attacked my mouth with his. His ferocity wore off on me. I matched him, scratching at his back as he pressed himself into me. Eventually I pushed him back and sprang at him. He fell over, now with me on top. I bit his lip as I felt his shoulders swell. He was growing again.

I stopped for a second. Was I growing. I didn't feel warm, I just felt wild. If I didn't know better, I would have said I just drank 10 coffees. I looked down at my hand, and realized it was stretching out. It was also taking on a yellow tinge. Suddenly Sam flipped us over so he was on top of me. He went to my nipples and began to nibble them lightly. I felt my chest swelling along with everything else as his sharp teeth bit me. I looked down to see that his fangs were far more prominent than they had been. Around the bands, short orange and black fur began to spring up, making a striped pattern. My heart beat hard at the changes I was seeing. At my wide eyed stare he pulled back, his face becoming more like that of a tiger. He looked hurt. “I am sorry Ben. I have always fantasized of this kind of thing.” I noticed my own shoulders were spouting short yellowish fur with some black spots. I was also growing claws. Sam seemed about to say more, but before he could I grabbed him around the waste. I was careful not to use my claws, but they ended up getting in the way. Sam moaned at the claws anyways, so I continued. I turned him around and opened him up for my dick. As I was about to put it in, I noticed my penis had grown more than anything else. It was almost double what it had been, and despite being hard was getting bigger. I shoved it into Sam's ass. He gasped and moaned as the orange fur crept down his back towards me. His waist had barely changed, but the rest of his had grown even thicker. His fur did nothing to hide the display. I was ravenous. I pounded him hard. He moaned and even shouted as my dick grew more inside him.

Before long he moved forward, forcing me out before I came. He turned around and pulled me onto the bed. He forced my head down onto his dick. For all my notice of my own dick being bigger his now orange dick was bigger still. It was as long as his upper leg, and his balls were the size of a normal man's fist. He shoved my head down onto it. It went into my mouth and down my throat, forcing my head to turn up. I was choking on it, biting lightly down on it as he meowed in pleasure. I pushed out and growled. To which he growled back, he was full tiger now, but had a human body base. I was sure that I was now a leopard, and I didn't care. We circled a little on the bed as our ferocity grew us. The king bed was barely big enough for the both of us but we did our best.

We lunged for each other and our faces met in a ferocious kiss. There was a lot of biting, but it was erotic. I scratched his back and he dragged a hand-paw down my front. He then grabbed me and turned me around. He stuck his penis inside me and I growled in pain. He stopped, but I moved my ass back, bringing him in. He got it all in. It felt like it was filling my whole body up to behind my eyes. It had stopped growing thankfully. He gyrated on me, but then he leaned his body on top of me. I used my arms to brace both of us up. He brought his arms around me and took my dick into both his hands. As he gyrated his hips, he massaged my dick. All I could do was hold us both up since he had no support.

He then brought his head down and bit my shoulder, hard. I hissed, but it turned into a moan. I came over my bed. Apparently me cumming had been what he had been waiting for as he filled my rectum with his cum as well. It felt like it was filling me up like a balloon. He gyrated slower now as he pumped out what he could, also giving me the same pleasure with his hands. He stopped before I did, to which he laughed. He got up, and then helped me off the bed. We quickly collected the comforter off the bed before my mess could sink into the sheets.

As we passed a hallway mirror I took us in. We were definitely still human underneath, but superficially he was a tiger and I was a leopard. He came over and put his arm around me smiling. He didn't seem awkward anymore. He seemed confident. He smiled over at me, his fangs prominent, but I could tell it was his characteristic smile.

We were almost too big for the house, everything jutted out, our dicks most of all. His began to rise again and he laughed. I couldn't believe he had that quick a turn over. I giggled too. “This is fun. You were so worried.” His eyes lit up as he looked down at me. He hugged me hard, his penis skewering me until it adjusted up between us. I hugged him back. His dick kept pulsing between us until eventually I whispered to him. “I think I am ready for round 2.” He brought his face up and looked at me. I just smiled as I ran into the other room and got on all fours, pretending to clean myself like a cat. He bent back, ready to pounce at any moment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

This story is so much fun. x3 <3

Especially the ending, so playful and kinda funny and definitely hot. >;3 <3 <3 Well done, buddy. Well done. ^^