The jock brothers two: electric boogaloo

john245

Time has passed and the jock brothers have finished their work out and now find them selves in the gym sauna, only the two of them alone, still in their gym shorts and this time shirtless, both setting across from each other hot and sweaty.

The sauna was quite except the constant hiss of the rock heater heating up the mini shack until one of them finally broke the ice 

"Hey man thanks for giving me pointer for my chest, i feel like they've been getting more toned"  the bro in the lime green shorts said to the other who was wiping away seat from his face,

he replied "youre welcome, you know i have your back; but you do need to work on your abs though" knowing his bro would be teased, green shorts replied back " shut up bro" he said with a smerk as he flexed his abs.

"Man its hot in here" said the bro in the gray shorts, he got up and walked out leaving lime green to him self, "its only been five minutes you giant puss, get back in here" he demanded his bro to come back but he didn't

How will the jock brothers over come this conflict. 

To be continued. . . .

• Upvote 2