Thirsty muscle-loving bottom learns the ropes

momoware

When I first started hanging around gyms I knew I'd be popular with the men there. The place was filled with thick necked, beefy muscle studs who spent most of every day lifting free weights, discussing their gains together and checking out pussy. As soon as I stepped out of the changing room in my short, clinging running shorts that beautifully showed off my tight round ass as well as highlighting my above average sized package I noticed that heads turned. After my first hour long workout on the elliptical machine there were already men coming over to greet me, as was my plan.

I'd been obsessed with muscle for a few years and as I had finally become of age where instead of just jacking off at school over the sight of our well built PE teacher or the rugby lads getting changed, I could join the rough gym at the end of our street and be surrounded by the huge horny testosterone machines that I had watched for so long.

My first was called Alan. He was in his mid thirties and was strongly reminiscent of Dorian Yates during his peak, the main differences being that he was unshaven and unsurprisingly much less well defined than the ex-Mr Olympia. He offered me a ride home after working out, and I was happy to find that he meant to his home. It was a basic and unkempt bachelor pad, the perfect home for a rude and unrefined musclehead like Alan. He sat down on the couch and I instantly threw myself at him, jumping onto his lap like a schoolgirl. His hand predictably moved up my shorts and within seconds he was massaging my butthole, slipping as many of his thick manly fingers in as would go. I started to pant with excitement. As well as kissing him I began to run my hands all over his body. I begged him to take his sweatpants off so that I could worship his giant quads. Just like Dorian, just below the crotch on his right thigh was a massive thick vein that pulsated in a way that almost made me cry. I was all of a sudden in a situation that I had fantasised over for thousands of hours and I couldn't believe my luck. His quads were not just warm, they were hot from the day's workout and the map of veins streaked across those thighs could be seen even through the layer of coarse hair above. 

He picked me up as though I weighed nothing and dumped me onto his unmade bed that reeked of body odour covered thinly with antiperspirant spray. I didn't even notice him rip off my shirt and underpants, all I knew was that I was lying naked suddenly, watching his cock grow rapidly harder. It was not the largest I had ever seen, in fact most of the time mine was bigger (apart from the fact that while being fucked I generally was only semi-hard) but it was beautiful. It became thicker in the middle and tapered at both ends and the shaft had two random patches of hair that had sprouted out of place. He had the thick and heavy foreskin that I associated in my head with being a real man and with only seconds to ready myself I held my breath and looked up to the sky, hoping that I would not experience too much pain. He lubed up his cock and jammed it in thoughtlessly. The first thrust took him about three inches in, and the second powerful motion rammed the entire seven inches all the way up my waiting ass. I screamed as that happened and against my expectation I immediately and uncontrollably came the largest load of my life. The first shoot hit the wall behind my head and the second covered my face. I was blindsided, but Alan didn't appear off put.

"Is it the first time you've had anything up your arse mate? I've seen that before, first timers who've never had their prostate kicked, then boom- jizz everywhere. Nice load though son." I was still reeling in agony and ecstasy and his voice washed over me. It turned me on beyond words when he called me son and when he described "kicking" my prostate. I moaned and after a few seconds regained the ability to talk.

"Yeah, wow, that was incredible, this is my first time being fucked, I had no idea it would feel so good and make me shoot so fast!" I sat up to kiss him, but he drew his head away and pushed me back down with his hand. 

"Well, I've got to finish mate, so get back down and enjoy the ride."

I didn't really want him to carry on, and he knew that, but the aggressive look on his face told me to keep my mouth shut and lie there. He started to flex his muscles for me as he fucked my ass, his well oiled cock sliding in and out of my inexperienced anus as he thrusted his giant hard biceps in my face.

"Come on lad, feel it! Yes you know you fucking love it, I can see you starting to get back into this. Lick it, I want you to feel that thick vein in your mouth." He then stuck his whole biceps in my mouth, filling my jaw so I couldn't speak. I remember not knowing how to feel, I was so turned on by the hardness of the muscle that could even withstand my teeth being dug into it but scared and vulnerable because I had in the past five minutes become aware that the man I had trusted to deflower me had an aggressive and almost violent side to him. The fucking lasted a long time, and he flipped me over making me kneel doggy style for a period. He stroked my back and clearly loved feeling as though I was his obedient servant or faithful animal. As he became more and more aroused and approached orgasm he lifted me up and threw me back down on the bed, propping himself against me with one foot on the bed next to my stomach so that he could thrust every last bit of his dick up me. The thrusting became slower and accompanied by louder and more urgent groans until finally he pulled out and I saw his throbbing member ejaculate for a second before he jammed it back in, ensuring that I felt the warmth of his seed filling my no longer innocent bottom. Still unsure whether I was delighted or terrified I lay there waiting to see what Alan did next. He knelt down and looked right into my anus, rubbing his index finger around the side.

"Look at that, beautiful. Sealed back up even after a fuck like that, you're a trouper lad! Now let me see some of my boys, loosen that hot little hole for a min." I obeyed, still finding this to fulfil my deepest fantasies and he howled with satisfaction watching his thick white wad dribble out of my exhausted hole, "Shit, wow, that is just glorious. I love the idea of you having my swimmers in you for hours, floating around your ass and leaking into your shorts on the ride home."

I stood up and he smacked my butt naughtily before handing me my clothes. I got dressed in silence, feeling slightly ashamed but overwhelmingly falling for the stud next to me who was still wiping the mix of lube and semen off his cock with a towel. He embraced me tightly with his big arms and meaty shoulders and we made out tenderly for what felt like months. 

This was the beginning of our relationship. There were glorious times when I felt as though I had transcended heaven, but there were just as many days when I loathed, in equal measure, myself and the man who was degrading and humiliating me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 18

Concisely and crisply-written. There is a realism here that really resonates with me (not that I have had the luck to be taken home by any of the muscle-daddies at my local gym...yet.)

5 hours ago, goremeridian said:

Concisely and crisply-written. There is a realism here that really resonates with me (not that I have had the luck to be taken home by any of the muscle-daddies at my local gym...yet.)

Glad you enjoyed it, and the realism is no coincidence! New chapter coming soon, hope you get some from one of the daddies you're talking about ;)

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, louisbalfour said:

More more MORE!!! :)

Will look at revisiting this story another time, in the meantime check to my most recent story:)