1 hour ago, Hanugumo said:

Oh-ho!! 83 Sounds like Justice will be in at the least a love triangle at some point. >;3 Gene probably would not mind though, seeing as it is more normal in his culture. x3 lol

And he is adorable, sweet and doesn't seem as oversexed as the others. xP Though maybe I'm just picturing him more innocent than he actually is. xD lol

Yeah, there is a love triangle going on, cause I felt that would be more interesting for Justice's character. I honestly did have thoughts about turning it into a polyamorous relationship, heh

I mean, he's not oversexed cause he didn't have sexual urges lol. Though I'll keep what you said in mind X3

Well: Gene probably would not mind Justice having a Polygamous relationship. But I do not know if Justice would want that, and dunno if Gemini woukd either. =S Though Justice sounds more like someone who wants to keep his relationships monogamous. Though on the other hand it wouod be strange for offspring of gods that are known for their many~ sexual partners and 1-night stands, to want to have only 1 life partner. ^^;;

Oh and i guess Gemini's sexual desires and all will fome out nwow since before he had not yet gone through puberty. Cause he now has the instruments/tools that you actually use during sex aftef all. >;P lol

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Well: Gene probably would not mind Justice having a Polygamous relationship. But I do not know if Justice would want that, and dunno if Gemini woukd either. =S Though Justice sounds more like someone who wants to keep his relationships monogamous. Though on the other hand it wouod be strange for offspring of gods that are known for their many~ sexual partners and 1-night stands, to want to have only 1 life partner. ^^;;

Oh and i guess Gemini's sexual desires and all will fome out nwow since before he had not yet gone through puberty. Cause he now has the instruments/tools that you actually use during sex aftef all. >;P lol

You pretty much nailed it all lol X3

• Upvote 1

On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 9:29 PM, EcchiMultiverse said:

You pretty much nailed it all lol X3

Yay!! 83 <3

Brain me works. 8D lol

I am definitely looking forwards to part 16. 83 <3