Unbound Beast Inc: Side Effects May Vary

an0n12

Fuck YES, that was hot as fuck. Had my balls roiling with a heavy load the whole time. Nearly painted the ceiling myself. Eagerly looking forward to reading more of your work. 

• Upvote 3

Wow I agree it is one HOT F****ng story.  Thanks for writing stories that other guys like me are unable to do.  It gives me something to dream about at night and wish I was their size due to my age now. Thanks again and keep writing. The bigger the better.

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...

Damn that was incredible!

On 3/14/2017 at 1:34 AM, an0n12 said:

His thick neck had lost the lost not only the battle but the war to his encroaching traps that were now threatening to swallow his head.

Best line!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

"I'm going to go do one hell of a fucking work out until Mike shows up at opening in a few hours, but for now I think Ian is ready for round two. I know I fucking am."

Any chance of round two? 

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...