Repost Of The Mirror-Chapter 2

msclundylvr

The Mirror

Chapter 2

I pull into my driveway and pause to take a look at my newly acquired treasures.  Thank goodness we figured out how to take the mirror off of the stand to make it easier to carry upstairs.  Still, I have to take my time and be very careful taking it to my second-floor apartment.  

Once the bulky mirror is upstairs, the other things I had purchased are very easy to unload.  It is time to refuel with lunch and a healthy dose of coffee.  (I am such an addict these days.)   I move some things around to make room in my bedroom for the mirror and assemble it in its new home.   The cheap rocking chair from my landlord goes into the attic and the floor lamp gets relocated to the living room, making room for the mirror right next to my closet.  

The mirror fits like a glove.  I admire the mirror and look at myself.  Is it just me, or do I look a little skinnier?  I bustle around the apartment putting things away and searching for the right place to hang the old maps I purchased.  I can't help but admire the mirror, and look at myself in it, each time I pass it.  It fits perfectly, and I can see myself from head to toe.  The mirror is without a doubt THE find of the day.

Finally, everything is put away and the apartment is back in order (so I’m a little type A, sue me.)  I am drawn back to the mirror.  I stand there in my cargo pants and polo.  Maybe too many powerbar meals, work stress, and simply getting too caught up in life to remember to eat occasionally is starting to get to me.  I do look thinner than I remember.  Not that I’m complaining, but it’s probably not the healthiest way to go about dropping a few pounds.

Still, I could stand to lose quite a bit more weight.  I try to imagine what I’d look like if I lost this extra weight I’m carrying around.  The image in the mirror starts to change.  “What the--???”

A few seconds later, the mirror’s image stops changing.  My jaw drops nearly to the floor; I am flabbergasted.  The face in the mirror is still mine complete with glasses, only far less round.  Same nose, same eyes, same Harry Potter hair (thanks summer humidity).   The body, however, is completely different.  Far skinnier.  The waist is at least six inches smaller, there’s no spare tire around the middle, and the legs are no longer the wobbly towers of jell-o I am used to.  And, where are the man boobs I’ve had for as long as I can remember?

Okay, what’s the trick?  What’s going on?  I walk to the side of the mirror and examine the back.  I don’t notice anything out of the ordinary.  I walk around back to the front and it’s the same image I’m used to seeing of myself.  Overweight, rounded face, spare tire, everything.  I shake my head and rub my eyes.  Man, what’s wrong with me?  Too much heat today?  How much did I really have to drink last night?  

Okay, that was strange.  Nothing has changed.  Maybe I just need to lie down and relax for a while.  I grab the novel I’ve been trying to get through for several weeks now and lay down on the bed.  Within a few minutes, I’m asleep.  The dreams I have are extremely vivid and sexual, and I wake up with a throbbing erection that is insistent and will not go away without releasing some pent up sexual tension.  

As I am taking care of my sexual needs, I can’t help but look in the mirror.  I start masturbating in different positions.  Wow, there are definitely parts of my body I have never examined in such detail before.  Some details I definitely did not want to see.  Since when did my ass become so hairy?  How the hell did I get a zit THERE?  I get up from the bed with my cock as hard as ever.  Still giving it the occasional jack, I start flexing and examining myself in the mirror.  

I run my hands up from my crotch over my flabby stomach.  I think to myself, “Man, how sexy would it be to have a six-pack?”  I close my eyes and start to imagine.  My hands go further to play with my own nipples.  “Man, I wish these nipples were attached some hard, firm pecs.”  I stay there for a while relishing the thought of being a buff stud.  My cock is as hard as ever.  I reach down to my penis to give it a few strokes and open my eyes.  

I open my eyes somewhat cautiously because I know the image that will be reflected in the mirror will completely shatter the fantasy in my mind.  Boy, was I wrong.  Instead, I behold a most unexpected sight.  My head, arms, and legs are as I had always known them, but my torso is tight, muscular, and cut.  I HAVE WASHBOARD ABS!  My pecs are unbelievably well shaped with nice nipples that are eager to be sucked.  How the hell has this happened!?!  I touch my mid-section feeling the usual jelly-like tummy I had always known, but the hand in the mirror is running over a veritable washboard!  What the hell!

My left hand stays on the bowl of jelly that is my abdomen while my right hand goes for the mirror to attempt to figure out what could be causing this discrepancy.  As soon as my right hand touches the mirror, my left hand is no longer touching flesh, only hovering in midair.  I look down and cannot believe what I see—six-pack abs!  MY six-pack.  Wait, this can’t be happening.  I don’t have a six-pack.  I stumble backward onto the bed.  I am in awe of what just happened.  My eyes roam over the newest features of my body as reflected in the mirror.

I fail at trying to make sense of all of this.  Though confused at how this could possibly happen, I am incredibly turned on that it has!  I can’t take it any longer and start stroking my intensely hard cock.  I watch myself in the mirror, admiring the way my abs contract as the pleasure builds and I began bucking my hips.

My eyes roam all over my body, the fantasies take over.  I fantasize about my biceps and triceps becoming more defined.  The mirror responds.  I dream about long, shapely, hard, cut legs.  The mirror responds.  I imagine myself with an all-over tan.  The mirror responds.  I dream about a sculpted, cut face that no longer needs glasses.  The mirror responds.  

I walk over to the mirror.  As I touch it, I feel my arms being pushed away from my body due to their increased muscle mass.  My legs harden, and the sexy calf muscles protrude through my skin like never before.  I flex my quads and each muscle stands out in stark relief.  I can’t believe the underwear model standing in front of this mirror is truly me!

Although I am incredibly horny, the thought of me looking like a model makes me stop what I am doing to take a good look at what I have become in the mirror.  I have become a tan, cut, athletic, sexy piece of masculinity who every man would envy and every woman would want to fuck.  (Though, in my case, I’d rather fuck the men—especially the envious ones who will lick and suck and rub in all the right places.)

As I flex my new muscles and take a visual inventory, though it was as hard as ever, my penis seems a bit out of place.  It was the same penis I had known since puberty tapered off a few years back (except a little more tan thanks to my fantasies), but somehow, it just didn’t make sense on this new body.  It's as hard as it has ever been.  Looking just the same as always.  That was about to change.

My fantasies kick in once again.  There had never been a problem with the equipment I had naturally, but another two inches in length and an inch in diameter couldn’t hurt.  I touched the glass while and gave my longer, thicker dick a good stroking.  Damn, who knew that two inches more of penis would bring with it so many new sensations.  

Then, I noticed that my balls just didn’t hold their own against the new reflected member.  I pulled my penis up so I could see the changes more clearly.  I fantasized about my testicles each growing about an inch in circumference.  I've also always thought my balls hung a little higher than I would've liked.  My eyes bugged out a little as they drop lower in my scrotum as if being lowered by a biological dumbwaiter.  They look more full and virile than I recall them ever being.

As I touch the mirror to make the changes come to fruition, the testosterone from my much larger balls kicks in.  Sexual desire overcomes me.  I can't hold back any longer.  My hands go back to my now much more voluminous genitals.  Within a few seconds, my newly lengthened penis and expanded balls churn out a load to rival all loads ever produced by male genitalia onto my new mirror.  I bucked my new sexy hips with each load of cum.  As I squeezed out the last little bit, I collapse onto my bed in a complete state of bliss and quickly fall asleep, momentarily exhausted.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6