In the Beginning...

I woke up in a good mood.  The forest scent filled my nose with clean air.  Grabbing my anxious cock, I had to take a much needed pee, so I walked out of the tent and walked to the edge of the campsite.  As a nice thick steam of hot piss fogged the crisp air and cold ground, I watched in disbelief when to the right of me,  I saw the huge figure of a man come out of the woods towards me at the campsite.  I wasn't afraid of him, but I felt anxious.  No...it was something else...I was in awe.  This man was not ordinary in any way, he was just huge.  His arms looked thick and muscled, but not super cut and his chest was enormous.  Each pec was larger than my head.  His neck was the biggest I'd ever seen, with enormous traps and shoulders.  Still, even with all of his size, he looked strangely familiar and he was wearing my brothers University of Nebraska shirt that I had gotten him.  That was a little too odd, but for some reason, it didn't matter.  It was tight as hell on the man, and it even had a split up the seam of the right side and around the neck, which again wasn't a surprise, since he was so overblown with muscle.  He looked like a pro Strongman, yet he had really boyish features. 

I continued my piss, never one for being piss shy and actually, as I watch him lumber slowly towards the campsite, I was getting aroused the closer he came.   I'm bisexual, but mainly because I had a crush that turned into a relationship with my best bud in college, otherwise I've had girlfriends my whole life.  Still, deep inside of me, I always had a thing for power lifters and bodybuilders.  If they were big with muscle, my cock went big for them.   No one in the family or even my closest friends, knew of my duel identity, but this wall of a stud was getting me hard and any inhibition of showing my gay side was ebbing at lightning speed.  I just didn't care what he or anyone that may be passing by saw.  In fact, I wanted an audience.  I didn't know why, but all I knew was that there a hunger inside of me that was building.  I waved with my unoccupied hand and I told him to join us, still thinking that my brother was asleep in the tent.  Even though I had stopped pissing, my hand continued to message my growing cock until I was so rock hard, it was hard to fit my cock back into my shorts.

The man, smiled and sat down on the make-shift picnic bench that my brother and I had made.  Where we were camping, wasn't in some state park or crowded camping park.  Our parents had brought us up to these mountains when we were younger and since mom's passing, we thought it fitting to come back to the place we cherished most.  Dad, was having a harder time and couldn't join us, because any memory of mom just hurt him too much; even good ones.  The forest was very dense, with a lot of wild animals, both tame and dangerous.  We had seen bears and coyotes many times, but for some in-explainable reason, they never bothered us.  This place was safe and private.  Only a few hikers would sporadically come by.  The place was peaceful, incredibly beautiful and isolated.  It was special. 

I don't know why I didn't notice it before, but when the man sat down that's when I saw the shredded fabric of what was left of the red shorts that my brother had been wearing last night.  It couldn't be...It just couldn't.  I gave the man I look, that I'm sure was one of a mixture of "What the Hell?" and "If you hurt him...?"  I walked over to the tent and pulled back the flap...empty.  My heart sank, but then I heard my 16 year old younger brother’s, deepened voice come out of the man.  He said that it was him...That he was Jimmy.  I whirled around and looked into the man's eyes...and soon realized it was my brother's eyes.  He stood back up and then I realized just how tall he was.  He must have been over 6 feet and Jimmy was only a scrawny 5'2".   I don't know how, maybe it was the eyes, or the voice or the clothes, but I knew this imposing figure was,in fact, my brother, only changed. Strangely, my lust for the beast before me, now my brother, did not lighten, in fact, it continued to build.  I was slightly taken aback by that, but not disgusted;  not in the least. 

I asked what had happened to him and he said that he woke up, while it was just beginning to get light out.  He said that he was wide awake and felt instantly refreshed as he walked out of the tent and he felt like something was different.  He said he felt different, too.  He didn't want to wake me, just thinking that he was just being silly, so he decided to go for a walk up to the mountain lake for a swim.  He felt like swimming.  He didn't know why, but he just did.   He said that when he got to the lake, he noticed something glowing in the water about 50 feet out in the lake.  At first he thought it was the morning sun reflecting on the water.  Then as he waded into the water he knew it was coming from under the water.  Since we were just at the lake the night before and there was nothing, he decided to swim out to see what it was.  He knew he should have gotten me first, but it was like he was drawn to it. 

He said that as he swam towards it, he felt the water getting warmer...or was it him that was warming up.  He was sure, but then he said he felt stronger and stronger and (blushing) hornier.   He still had his boyish charm.  He felt pulled to the light as he continued and when he had finally gotten over top of the glow, he said he felt a rush of bliss (again blushing) like he had an orgasm, but it was all over his body and then he blacked out.  The next thing he knew he was laying on the beach, his clothes were on but they were dry, tight and shredded, as he pointed to his shorts that now left nothing to the imagination, as his new, well over 7 inch cock and huge balls hung out in the open.  Being such a short guy, Jimmy's cock was only 6 inches when Hard;  I caught him beating off a couple of times.

He said that he saw that he had grown muscle all over and there was another change in him, too.  He had a hunger inside of him, but not for food.  I told him that he should see his face...that had changed too, that he was incredibly handsome.  I told him he had aged about 10 years and he looked like a man in his mid 20's. His eyes widened and grunted deeply in a "whattya know" kind of way.  He said that he knew he had to come back and get me, so we could figure this out and so he could....he stopped his sentence, pausing for a few seconds as he looked at me and then he said that he immediately came back to the campsite and this is where we are now.  I told him, he looked fucking amazing and he agreed as he looked at his body and began to caress himself, first his pecs, then his biceps, then in a moment a sheer fantasy, he did a double bicep pose that shredded his sleeves as he huge arms exploded in muscle.  He looked away from his body and he looked at me, seeing my expression of shock, awe and not surprising....desire.  He said,  "You like what you see, big bro...yeah...I think you do"  then his left hand grabbed his now growing cock.  He walked over towards me as I was like a deer in the headlights. I couldn't move as he began to tower over me the closer he came to me.  His cock was now over 9 inches and pointing the way to me.  My own cock was so rock hard, it hurt.  Then he stopped a couple of feet away, but since his body was so huge, his pecs were right in front of my face.  I could smell the power in them. I looked up as his shadow covered my body.

That’s when I noticed the hunger in his eyes.  It was a hunger like mine, primal and sexual.  My sweet brother was gone and what had replaced him was a massive hunter.  The confidence and the animalistic attitude that poured off of him was incredible.  I believed that to him, I was no longer his older brother...I was his bitch.  I could feel it coming off of him and…it turned me on...more than I'd ever been turned on before.  Normal reasoning said that his should not be, but it was as if we were no longer brothers, but...but an Alpha and his Beta. We just stood there for a few seconds with the lust inside of us building to a crescendo and then we leaped at each other tearing off our clothes as we embraced and kissed.  Jimmy lifted me up with one hand and tore my shorts off with one easy swipe of his other hand.  Once naked, he put me back down on the ground and I fell to my knees and took him in my mouth.  His rock hard cock was huge, at least 11, possibly even 12 inches long and over 7 inches thick.  I barely got his cock head in my mouth and only 6-7 of his incredibly thick inches would fit down in my oral cavity.  He fucked my mouth like a bull and within minutes I welcomed the warmest and most lavish gush of cum to ever fill me up, but he didn't stop.  He grabbed my head and continued his assault on my throat, miraculously pushing another few inches further into me, saying, "I can't stop Ray...I'm not done yet....I've got so much more...Aaaahhh!!" and he came down my throat a second time.  I was having trouble breathing, so he pulled back just long enough for me to catch my breath, but then he plowed his huge cock even deeper into my throat.  I thought my lips were going to tear it hurt so bad, but at the same time, I didn't want him to stop.  And he didn't.  He continued his assault as he face fucked me for another 2 massive loads.  With each load he pushed further into my throat and by the last gush of cum down my throat, his balls were against my chin.  I knew it was impossible.  There's just no way I could have been able to take that abuse.  I literally should be dead, but it was as if he wasn't human anymore, because no man could do that and at some point, I believe he changed me somehow.

Then without even a glimmer of getting soft, he pulled out of my mouth, effortlessly picked me up and turned me around on my hands and knees and he plunged his granite cock into me.  Only the head and a few inches were inside, but I screamed so loud, it scared the birds.  Even with my cries of shock and pain, he didn’t ebb his momentum though.  His grunts and growls only solidified that he was like an animal.  A fucking Beast.   He continued to push more of him in as tears rolled down my face, then more…8…10 and then I felt his pelvic bone against my ass. He was completely inside of me.  That’s when something changed as it did with my mouth. Even though it was still painful, it was a pain that was incredible and sexy.  The pleasure overtook the pain and it overtook my body.  I didn't know why, but I later learned it was his cum that began to change me.  It made me more palatable for him.  It made me be the perfect sexual concubine for him.  I began to plead for him to fuck me and then fuck me harder…and harder, to which he emptied the first load deep into my ass…and as I felt the warm cum fire into my stomach area, I felt the rest of my body orgasm,  then he grabbed my hips, stood up, bringing me with him as held me like a wheelbarrow plowing his huge thick cock into me.  His balls slapped my taint so hard I thought he’d bruise me. We continued to fuck for hours as we destroyed the campsite fucking in various areas and positions. I think he had unloaded over 10 orgasms into me, but I wasn't sure as I think I lost count.  The tent fell on top of us, then we pounded on the picnic table, braking that and even I came three times before he finally came inside me for the last time with my shoulders on the on the sandy ground as he jack-hammered me, with such force and quantity that even though he had quite literally filled me up inside, the excess soaked the ground below us. When he pulled out of me, he was still hard as a rock and I believe he was still ready for me, but I was a lifeless lump.  Completely exhausted, I pleaded for him to let me rest.  

Not surprisingly, he wasn’t ready for that, "I don't know why, but I can't...I need to take you there....I need you to change so we don't have to stop....ever!!" so he picked up my living, but exhausted body, draping me across his powerful arms like I was dead and he carried me up to the lake.  My 16 year old younger brother, was now my master, my guardian, my lover, my Alpha.   As I laid, slumped in his arms, I no longer even thought of him as my brother.  He was the beginning of something amazing, and I was his first loyal subject.  I knew what he was doing and I felt excited inside.  I smiled and exclaimed “YES” when I saw the glow as we reached the edge of the lake.  The air was different up here, instead of being lighter, it was heavy and you had to breathe in big lumbering breathes.  My cock began to rise again has he walked into the water. My brother, pulled me up to him and bent down to kiss me as he said in an even lower and more booming voice,  “We’re going to be Gods!”  and I felt his cock push on my back under me coating me with his precum.  Further and further he walked into the lake and with every step, I felt Jimmy's body react to the water.  He was growing. I could feel his size increasing as I was cradled. 

As soon as my body touched the water, I instantly felt better. My brother held me like a lifeguard saving a drowning swimmer as he pulled us toward the light.  I began to feel the strength in me rise and the feeling of power in me was exploding.  I began to blissfully growl inside as my strength and power increased.  It was as if thousands of hours of working out were paying off instantaneously. We both began moaning, vocally, as we got closer to the light.  We weren’t even half way there when I told my brother I could go on my own, but he, told me no as he held me close and I was very glad he did as  I could feel us both getting bigger and stronger.  The feeling of my own growth was beyond comprehension, but feeling him getting bigger next to me, no human had ever felt such pure bliss before.   We felt each other expanding and our lust to get bigger increased.  We both had no inhibitions at all about what was happening to us and we welcomed it completely, with every fiber of our existence. 

At the campsite, my brother was like that of a linebacker, but now he was becoming a one of the biggest bodybuilders on earth. His muscles were growing and he was getting super cut.  Thick veins formed on his skin.  Hair formed on his pecs and actually all over his body as his testosterone levels must have been going through the roof.  I myself, now felt what he must have felt when we were having sex, because I felt that I could go for hours and cum and cum and cum.  I felt like I was stronger than most any human on earth and I knew that my brother was even stronger than that.   We were still about 15 feet from the light when my brother seemed to convulse as his eyes turned bright blue and then a blue light wave exploded from his body and across the lake.  I had know idea what that was about, but immediately, I  felt like I could lift a house, with my strength increasing now like a rocket, but my body was still puny in comparison to my bother. I would find out later that at that moment, he had grown taller as well and that he was about 8.5 feet tall and his shoulders were over 5 feet wide.  He was the biggest and strongest man on the planet. 

When we stopped above the light with it surrounding us, we again embraced as we tread water. We must have been out there longer than he was before, because I was now that of a slightly smaller Jay Cutler and he had reached his God status, that the light had obtained for him.  My brother was still human, in his soul, but he was no longer a human being, physically and I envied him.  His eyes became blue again and he began to chant.  The words out of his mouth, seemed almost like the chant of an Indian would make.   Then his body seemed to omit, the same light as what was beneath us;  a golden hue that was filled with warmth and energy.   We also noticed that we did not have to tread water anymore as either the light beneath us or my brother's light was keeping us afloat.  Again, we hugged each other, in love, but mostly to feel each other grow.  Wave after wave or continued power and strength fed into me, but now it was coming from my brother.   I looked at him and into his blue eyes and he leaned in to kiss me.  I opened my mouth to receive his kiss and that's when I felt it, one huge blast of energy shoot into me and I exploded in growth and power.  I was now almost equal to my brother, but I knew that I would never obtain his status as he was the Alpha.  I could feel my own cock growing in size, clearly surpassing most men, but I felt my brothers grow even more and when we let go of our embrace, I was held up by my brother’s cock.  I felt it push against my hole and my hole opened for him.  There was no pain, only sheer bliss.  Again, I felt another explosion of him inside me and then everything went black…

When we woke up, naked on the beach, we weren't alone.  There were two hikers shaking us, but they quickly backed away when we woke up.  Both men were very attractive, fit young men and it was clear to us that they were enthralled with us.  We looked at each other and knew that we were going to overtake them and fuck them.  They were going to be our newest recruits.  They must have known it too and they walked toward their new masters.  Both men didn't seem to be in a trance, but they knew that they were there for our pleasure and sexual release.  The told us that they wanted to worship us and that they had never in their lives seen anything like us.  They stripped off their gear and clothes and when both Jimmy and I stood up, they knelt before their new Gods. Then we all looked out into the water to see the glow still there and calling to us.  It was as if the light was telling us to add to our lineage, which we were happy to oblige it by.  The hikers asked us if we knew what it was?  We did and we told them they soon would, but first, we needed to cum.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 17