The Normal Life of a Giant Bodybuilder

giantr

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4:  Gerald and the Giant

As they drove home from their clothes shopping, Clyde and Matt were rather quiet, but Gerald entertained himself by dreaming of all the images of the Giant he'd seen recently: the largest security guard surveying the university campus like he would look down at children playing, a man lifting a fully grown woman as if she were air itself, and best of all, the enormous chest that awaited him as he dove out the window of his apartment building. And now he'd be living with his idol, and he'd see what happens in the private life of the Giant...
Suddenly Gerald noticed the car had come to a halt, and Matt looked over to Clyde, who pulled out his phone, hurriedly hitting buttons. "It goes on for about two miles. There are three semi-trucks that overturned blocking the highway."

Matt nodded and said, "I got this," and undid his seat belt in a haste. Confused, Gerald opened his mouth, but before he could say anything, Matt opened his door and immediately stripped off his shirt, the sun beating down on his beautiful torso, and then, to Gerald's surprise, he undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, and shimmied his wonderful butt and thighs out of them, revealing silver tights underneath. He opened the back seat door and smiled at Gerald as he tossed his clothes into the seat beside him, and slammed the door. 

He took a deep breath and immediately began to grow. His tights already had left very little room for imagination, but now as he grew, Gerald could practically hear the fibers of the tights struggling to stay together. At double the height of the SUV they were in, the Giant ceased his growth, and immediately but carefully so his ass didn't hit the car behind him he squatted down and the sound of metal shifting underneath them filled Gerald's ears. In the next moment, the SUV was lifted higher and higher - looking out the window, Gerald could see the Giant's immense shoulders were still wider than the car itself, and he was holding them with his arms fully stretched out above his head.

They then began moving forward and over the other cars, the Giant maneuvering his great legs between cars and making his way to the shoulder lane. Cars moved as much as they could to accommodate him, and at the shoulder lane, he simply speed-walked, and gained a little bit more size as he did so now that he was away from other cars. 

It only took a minute for them to see the wreck above - it appeared that one semi had been trying to merge into the lane behind another, and it pushed its load into the lane over, causing yet another semi to hit it head-on and flip it. It was a mess. There were police and EMTs on the scene when the Giant arrived, and with his window rolled down, Gerald overheard, "Oh, thank goodness, Mr. Hahn. The drivers have been extracted, but could you possibly clear the scene?" 

He must have nodded, but he took a few steps beyond the semi-trucks and set the SUV down on the pavement carefully. He remained squatting and leaned his head down as much as he could to look in at Clyde. 

"Go on to your appointment, son, I'll have one of the officers take me home," he said, and then stood up, his shadow completely overtaking the SUV. Clyde got out and for a brief moment, Gerald compared Clyde's tiny form against his massive father's calf muscle. There was no comparison; the calf muscle was several times bigger than Clyde.

Clyde got into the driver's seat and started the engine back up. He began driving, and Gerald again opened his mouth, but Clyde looked in the rearview mirror and said, "I'm sure you want to see this, but we'll have to be a good distance away. Like I said, Dad doesn't really like it when I'm around on his missions." Gerald nodded, and looking back, he saw the Giant getting into what looked like a black tent, his ass now bare in the moments they'd been driving. 

Clyde got about a mile away, but the Giant had stayed in sight the entire time. The tent was rising up, with the Giant's arms outstretched like he was doing jumping jacks underneath the fabric, and eventually his head poked out the hole above the fabric, and then his chest emerged, and he carefully positioned his arms to hold the still too-large fabric so that nobody could see his junk, and once the fabric cleared the top row of his abs, he shot up in growth and filled the fabric, which turned out to be his special shorts, until they were taut against his butt and waist. As the Giant turned to survey the scene below, Gerald read the red writing on the side of the shorts: 300. Oh my God, he's grown to 300 feet tall!

The Giant simply bent over and grabbed a truck with both hands to steady it and carefully placed it in an empty parking lot beyond the trees lining the highway the cops had set up for him. He did the same in the next few seconds with the other two trucks, and squatted down. They heard him say, "I DON'T THINK YOU WANT ME TO SWEEP THE HIGHWAY, OFFICER. I'LL TEAR UP THE PAVEMENT." He stood back up and easily put his leg over to the empty parking lot with the trucks, and began to shrink, holding on to the fabric again.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Clyde asked, putting the car into gear. If by 'cool' you mean 'so very hot' then yes, Gerald thought as they drove.

Clyde had given Gerald the keys and sent him home, but he had to do his appointment with Dr. Wright. He sat in front of the therapist who had already done his initial question of "Tell me about yourself" and was now patiently waiting for what came next.

"So, it says in your file that it is recommended you come to therapy to give you a confidential avenue to report your dad mistreating you," Dr. Wright began. Before Clyde could answer he went on: "I don't honestly believe he would physically harm you, at least not on purpose, I just want to make that clear. However, I do believe that being the son of the Giant has to have repercussions on your mental state. Tell me about your relationship with your dad."

"Okay. Ahem, well, first I'd like to say that he and I get along very well, and I consider him my best friend. We're very honest with each other. He doesn't get into detail about what turns him on, but out of necessity, he told me when he thought I was old enough to know why once a week he'd have to run off - he has to masterbate at least that often, or he can't control his growth. And..." 

Clyde was beginning to turn red. "When I was thirteen, he caught me masterbating for the first time myself. To be honest, I wasn't really turned on by anyone at that time, I was just going through a phase of being intensely jealous of my dad. He'd told me the story of how he only had sex once in his life, and after he did it, he grew into the Giant. I wanted to know if the same could happen to me." Clyde hung his head, and his throat had caught through the last sentence.

Dr. Wright asked, "When he caught you, did you tell him any of this?"

Clyde nodded. "I think it's the first...well, we don't fight, so I'll say bump in the road, that we had. He wasn't mad or sickened at all that I was masterbating, and he cried when he tried to console me, trying to tell me he didn't ask for what happened to him, and if he could, he would give me his power."

Clyde went on, tears forming in his eyes. "I think it was hormones, but despite him saying all this, I was still so angry. I yelled at him, telling him that it was unfair that he had it so easy, and I was picked on by bullies constantly at school, more so BECAUSE he was the Giant, and I was his speck of a son. My anger got the best of me, and I threw a punch at his chest...that's the first time we realized that his muscles were so hardened they were essentially like bricks. I shattered the bones in my hand, and he rushed me to the hospital. When the doctors were done repairing my hand, I could see my dad had been crying the whole time in the waiting room, and on the way home he begged me to tell him how to make it right between us. I..." Clyde's eyes couldn't contain his tears any longer. "I didn't know. All I could say was that I loved him, and it was just something I'd have to live with."

"How have you dealt with it since?" 

Clyde wiped his tears and coughed. "It still took me a long time to not be jealous. Especially when I went into high school, every boy was so much bigger than me, and I was the weakling that couldn't even bench the bar in gym class. Through high school, I saw these boys become young adult men with larger and larger muscles, and I was just the tiny son of a muscular giant."

"What turned it all around was a series of events. I came home one day to my dad looking at old photos, and I saw that I resembled him when he was in high school - even the smallest shirt was a tent on him, and Mom was taller than him in their homecoming photo. It made me realize this tiny guy was still inside this hulking man. The week after that, my dad accidentally took a chunk out of an old office building when he misjudged his size after growing, and I realized being big had its faults too. And then he did one of his most famous rescue missions, the one where he flew to Florida and grew so large that his back was big enough to stop a hurricane's deadly winds long enough for cities to evacuate, and I kinda put it all together - that tiny guy in the photo was just doing what he could with what he was given."

Dr. Wright smiled and was about to speak when Clyde quickly inserted, "But sometimes, like last week, he doesn't help my inferiority complex. I was walking home with a girl and as we approached, he grew to about four times the size of our house, and picked it up in his arms. When we got there, he looked down and casually waved at the girl beside me, cradling a whole house next to his giant muscles. He set it down facing the other way, telling me he thought the house would look better facing that way, and posed for my friend, showing off his titanic muscles. We went inside as he shrank, and I could tell that even if I could get with this girl, the image of my perfect father would not escape her head."

The therapist laughed. "I am sorry, I can't relate to that, but your description was amusing." Clyde nodded, and the therapist said the time was up, but they'd finish this another time. Secretly, Clyde really hoped they would. 

Matt woke with a start at his phone alarm, and as with every morning, he had to remind himself not to move too quickly, or he'll smash his phone to pieces trying to turn off the alarm. He did so carefully and turned on a light, sitting up in bed. He rubbed his face and looked at the time: 03:00 AM. He mumbled and stood up, wearing only boxer briefs, and shuffled to his bathroom.

Turning on the light, he examined himself in the mirror. It wasn't a practice he usually did, but today he felt self-conscious, as he would be appearing on the news's early show in an hour or two. Yeah, still muscular as fuck, he thought to himself, feeling his hand down his bicep smoothly, and debated getting rid of the week's worth of hair that had grown all over, but decided that he liked the scruff he'd formed on his chin and didn't think anyone would care about the light coat of hair on his body.

He looked down at his chest in a sort of sadness, flexing it quickly to remind himself it was still there, and he brushed his teeth, his thoughts full of woe for some reason. Spitting out the excess toothpaste, he stared at himself at the mirror, frowned, and looked down at he stepped toward the shower. He felt today would be a hard day.

In the shower he also paid more attention to his penis than he normally would. Before his growth spurt, he felt it had been normal, perhaps a little abnormal, at 4 inches, and he didn't know what to do with this python he had now. He hefted the flaccid member and let it drop a couple times, slapping his thigh, and wondered if Erika would have cared what size it was. No, he thought. I have to make it through this interview without getting emotional.

When he'd dried off, he strode to his closet and looked around. Perhaps it was hubris, but Matt thought he knew for sure they'd want him to flex for the camera, and possibly even grow. He selected a polo shirt and jeans on top of his super stretchy pants because it seemed professional enough for a local news morning show. He pulled the tights on with difficulty as always, and wondered how they were so tight but could allow him to get so big at the same time. He smiled when his hand touched his ass, remembering a fond memory.
Matt walked into their small one-bedroom apartment laden with groceries and set them down on the counter before strutting up to Erika in the living room, who was sitting in a chair rubbing the bump on her stomach and watching tv. He got between her and the tv, forcing her to look up at him, and he smiled down at her, bounced his monstrous pecs a couple times, knowing she loved it, and did a quarter-turn to stick out his ass.

"Isn't this just the most WONDERFUL ass you've ever seen?" he said, admiring how his jeans showed off the perfect curvature of his tight butt. "These jeans just hug every inch of its wonderful roundness." Erika reached for some popcorn next to her and said, "Yeah, honey, that's great. Your butt's in my way."

Matt's smiled faded and he walked slowly back to the groceries, but as he entered the kitchen two arms embraced him from the back and reached up his shirt to feel his abs. She let him turn around and he smiled, and she said, "One day you'll have this under control, and I can admire your ass like it should be admired. I don't think the baby would like it if we were bucking anyway." She had long since learned trying to wrap her hands around his shoulders would end in her dangling her feet off the ground, and his chest and lats were so large her hands barely made it to his back, so she went for her standard under-his-chest hug, and he simply patted her.

Matt smiled truly and went downstairs. 

In the kitchen, Gerald leapt up from eating cereal as soon as Matt walked in. "At ease, soldier," Matt joked, motioning to sit down with his hands. Gerald sat back down and said, "I got up early to see if I could go with you to the morning show?"

Matt began making coffee and shrugged. "I don't see why not. Wish you could take my place, to be honest." If only, Gerald thought, taking in Matt's wide back as he prepared his coffee.

Gerald was driving Matt away from the studio, as he was overcome with embarrassment from the show. First they'd introduced him and the male co-host flexed a bicep that was fine for any average man, but compared to Matt's, his arm looked like an angel hair noodle. They asked him questions about working out and nutrition, and he had to truthfully say that he didn't ever touch iron and he ate like a college student - a lot of fast food, too, since he was away on missions so much. There was a part right after that when he ran his fingers through his hair and hit his face with his bicep, and he was sure everyone saw...

Oh, and when they let people call in...that was so much worse. This girl Tracy was trying to ask about his dating life, and sounded hopeful that she could score the strongest man in the world, but he shot her down by telling her Clyde was all he needed. And then a man with some bodybuilding show called, said they were always wondering why he never competed...he was SURE he sounded arrogant when he said it wouldn't be fair, given his poor diet and exercise for him to compete because he'd still win every competition every time.

Well, he thought. I don't have a roid gut, and my muscles ARE bigger than all of theirs', even at this size.

And then the ending...oh goodness, the ending. They brought him back on, and he tore his polo shirt trying to get it off quickly, and he grew to the ceiling of the studio. Thankfully the stretchy pants held, but he raised his arms for a double biceps pose and knocked out some lights and camera equipment. He buried his face in his big hand thinking about the shame, but Gerald reached over and patted him on the back, rubbing his traps to comfort him.

"Hey, it wasn't bad," he said. "Plus, you've got a second chance in a couple of weeks! The Giant Festival!"

Matt rolled his eyes. The reporters had thrown out an idea for a Giant Festival, to honor Matt's accomplishments and told him the idea was endorsed by the mayor. He reluctantly agreed.
Seeing Matt was stiil not happy, Gerald changed tactics. "Clyde and I are planning on going to the gym later, if you want to join. Maybe it'll cheer you up to see us flailing?"
Matt looked at Gerald and smiled. "Sure."

The three of them parked in front of the university gym and got out dressed in workout attire. Walking up to the front door, Clyde and Gerald were talking about doing just the main lifts for today, but Matt was dreading the whole experience.

And for good reason. The moment they walked in, the gym seemed to hush as people all around the room noticed not only the biggest guy in the gym had walked in, but also the biggest guy ever. Matt blushed and hurried the other two over to an empty bench. They left weight off for Clyde to just bench the bar, and Matt got behind to spot. Clyde looked up at his huge dad from the bench, imagining he had a chest that wondrous, and picked up the bar to get started. As he did a few reps, Gerald corrected his form and told him to pace himself, but after 10 reps he was fatigued and Matt quickly took the bar and racked it for him. He carefully patted his son on the back as Gerald loaded up some weight for himself. Gerald also did 10 reps, with better form, and was going for another when he realized the bar was not going to come back up.

Oh no, Matt's going to think I'm weak as shit, he thought, hoping it would fuel him, but the bar didn't budge. Matt caught it and easily raised the bar back up, racking it, and Gerald flushed red.

"Good set, Gerald," he said encouragingly.

"Your turn," Gerald said huffing.

Matt snorted. "Alright, let me put this to rest right now. Load up the bar with all the 45s you can." Gerald excitedly did so, leaving only enough room to put the clips on the ends. Matt got to the other side of the bench and straddled it, looking straight at Gerald.

"This is why I don't need to go to the gym," he said, and grabbed the bar with his left hand, raising it off the rack like it was just a broomstick. He had perfect balance, not letting either side droop, and he curled the bar as far as it would go, his forearm and enormous bicep preventing a great range of motion, but he did this a few times, and even as doing so, used his other hand to feign yawning. He then raised the bar up above his head, still with only one hand, and acted like he was doing his first morning stretch, fully extending both arms and keeping the bar tight in his hand, but the weight seemed negligible. He lowered it back to the rack easily, the weight offering a clank against metal, and Matt looked at Gerald asking, "Satisfied?"

You don't even know, thought Gerald, but he said, "I guess so." Clyde and Gerald continued benching, and went on to squatting and then deadlifting, all with Matt there to offer a spot when needed. Some other guys and gals also drummed up the courage to ask Matt to spot, and he happily did so, although he did notice one of the guys he spotted for was sporting a boner that few as he benched and looked up at Matt, and it made him a little uncomfortable.

In the locker room, Matt waited on the bench, not a drop of sweat dripping from him, as Gerald and Clyde showered. Gerald came out first, with a towel around his waist, and Matt turned to give him privacy, but a few seconds later, Gerald said, "Want to pose with me? I do like, once a week, to check on progress."

"I've seen some bodybuilders do some posing, but I'm not familiar enough with it," he replied. "Ah, come on, I'll show you," Gerald said, tugging on Matt's shoulder. Matt turned and saw Gerald was only sporting boxer briefs. He did have a six pack, and he was well-defined everywhere. Not bad, kid, thought Matt, and he grumbled as he stood up.

"Take off your shirt, you'll see yourself better," Gerald commanded, and as Matt reached up to do so, Gerald bit his lip, and got out his phone. It was a perfect excuse to get this on video, after all. Now barechested, Gerald was hit with the realization of just how small he was standing next to the Giant, but controlled his hormones as he faced the big mirror on the wall. 

"Okay, if you'll hold my phone and tape this, I'll show you a few," he said and handed off his phone. Matt dutifully watched as Gerald instructed Matt on a proper double biceps pose, his little lumps of arms obviously straining to make lumps. He transitioned into a front lat spread, side chest, most muscular, and finally a back lat spread. He knew he was hilariously too little to be doing this, but if it was how he was going to see Matt pose...

Clyde came out of the shower and dressed, and offered to take up the phone as they both did their posing. Gerald sweat bullets containing his horniness at seeing the muscular man beside him trying to copy his movements, and he even took liberties to touch Matt to "adjust his posture" which was actually fine, but he was able to feel his triceps as he pushed Matt's arms up in a double biceps pose, rubbed his abs as his hands went behind his head to show Matt a vacuum, caressed his lats as he spread them wider and wider, and even took both hands on either side of Matt's enormous pectorals to scrunch them together, showing him how to puff out his chest properly as he struggled to fold his arms across his chest: he simply had so much muscle going on, his pecs pushing his forearms out and his biceps preventing his hands from locking in, he had to settle with just doing a most muscular for Gerald instead.

They went home and went to do individual activities, and Gerald had to stuff his mouth with a sock as he stroked himself and came. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 5: The Giant Festival

The day of the Giant Festival came, and Clyde and Gerald drove out to the city plaza together early to check it out. Some booths were already set up and others were in the process, but it looked like a normal farmer's market or carnival, except there were also booths promoting fitness, as one would expect from a bodybuilding show expo, and oddly also some that were related to fantasy, clearly playing on the idea that Matt Hahn was some mythological being. Muscular men went shirtless like their idol the Giant so often did, and it looked like everyone else was wearing a commemorative T-shirt reading "Giant Festival 2017". Clyde and Gerald both got one for free from a booth that recognized Clyde, and they decided they'd come back to the booths after the opening ceremony.

As they walked to the plaza, they found half of it was being filled up quickly, the other half sectioned off with a platform, some vehicles, and some people looking important. Clyde felt especially tiny and claustrophobic, as lots of men were taking the opportunity to show how big they were to each other and if it weren't for Gerald pulling him to the front of the crowd, he'd have gotten lost in a sea of people, but he overheard things like, "Man, my bicep is bigger than that freak's" - which made Clyde laugh out loud, because while the man was incredibly muscular, he was also a powerlifter so he had large amounts of fat on him too. Besides, his dad had been confirmed to have the biggest everything, even at his smallest size, and had been recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records for many things.

The crowd began to hush as a middle-aged man stepped up to the microphone on the platform. "Good morning, and welcome to our first Giant Festival!" The crowd applauded and cheered, and he continued. "In a moment, we'll bring out the guest of honor, but first I wanted to note some of his fantastic accomplishments."

The mayor went on to list "simple" things he'd done just since coming to town, like saving the dam, rescuing people from a fire, and clearing a highway of a wreck. And then he broadened his speech to highlights of the Giant's life: stopping a plane from crash landing by catching it in his palm, giving Florida residents time to evacuate as he blocked a hurricane with his back, rescuing a Navy destroyer that had turned on its side...

"And now we'd like to bring out our honored guest, Mr. Matt Hahn, the Giant!" The mayor clapped, and the audience followed suit, and soon from behind the building the mayor was standing in front of, black fabric rose above the roof.

"Wow, they're making him grow huge for this event if he doesn't even fit in the shorts above the roof yet," Gerald noted, and Clyde nodded. "They wanted to make sure everyone could see, not just people in the plaza. I think they settled on a thousand feet." Gerald's eyes widened as he looked down at Clyde. Holy shit, that's HUGE!

The Giant's head finally poked out above the fabric, facing away from the crowd, and he sped up his growth as usual to fill out the shorts that had a red "1000" lining one side. The shorts now secure and snug, he carefully turned around 90 degrees and did a side chest pose, smiling down at the crowd.

"I taught him that!" Gerald yelled excitedly. The Giant broke his pose and peered down at the building he'd been hiding behind, which had a rooftop of spectators cheering for him right around his navel. He grinned and waved at them, and they all happily waved back. He bent over and raised a flexed bicep next to the roof, the veins bigger than firefighting hoses and the muscle itself a hill of manliness. Many of the spectators, men, women, and children alike all raised their own arms and flexed with him, which encouraged him to flex harder, and then stand back up to full height, giving them a slight bow in thanks.

He carefully stepped between that building and the one beside it, and turned sideways to fit his bulk between them to enter the plaza. Safely in the plaza, he faced the crowd, and went into more posing: bending over, he did a most muscular pose that overshadowed much of the crowd, crossed his arms and fluidly spread his arms out wide to do a double biceps pose, standing proudly and grinning down at the roaring crowd. He then went into a lat spread, pumping up his chest into his face and showing his wonderfully tight abs. 

With that, he stopped posing and said, "GOOD MORNING, EVERYBODY!" People chimed in to say good morning back to him. "THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING, THIS IS REALLY AN HONOR FOR ME."

Clyde could see that his dad was starting to get nervous. His hands wrung out in front of him awkwardly as he waited for the mayor to speak again.

"Mr. Hahn, it is our honor to have you here," the mayor said, speaking into the microphone and craning his neck up at Matt. "We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all that you have done for the world, without asking for anything in return. Well, even though we know you don't need anything from us, we wanted to present to you our gift of appreciation."

He stood back and motioned with his hand toward a semi-truck behind him, which opened its cargo, revealing something large and gold - a large key. A few men quickly unloaded it, and set it down beside the mayor with a big THUNK. It was longer than he was tall, and almost as wide as he was tall, too.

He put his hand on it and said, "I would like to present to you a key to the city, a symbol of our hearts opening up to you. Your great deeds have shown us that we should not fear what we do not understand, but instead take the hand that seeks to help us in our darkest times. We thank you, Matthew Hahn." With that, police lining the plaza all saluted up at the Giant, whom Clyde could tell was becoming more embarrassed as time went on. He squatted down low, and pinched his fingers around the tiny key, but did not lift it just yet. 

The mayor spoke again. "Normally, I'd hand the key to you, but I am a frail man, and this is no ordinary key." He laughed, and some of the crowd did as well. He took his hand off the key and motioned for Matt to take it, which he did, and stared at it with admiration.

"THANK YOU, SIR," he said, and although he couldn't see the tiny man's arm outstretched for a hand shake, he'd been told this was what would happen next, so he offered the hand not holding the key to the mayor, who simply put his hand against one of the Giant's fingers and they copied the motion of shaking hands, although it was a very slight movement for Matt. They turned for cameras to get their photos, and then the mayor took his hand back.

"You are an honored citizen, and as such you will enjoy certain privileges," the mayor said. "Do you have anything to say?"

Matt cleared his throat, making glass rumble all around, and nodded as he stood back up toward the crowd. "THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO WELCOMING TO ME AND MY SON. I'VE FELT LIKE A BIT OF AN OUTSIDER SINCE THIS JOURNEY BEGAN, BUT YOU ALL MADE US FEEL AT HOME. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE HOWEVER I CAN - I HEAR IT'S NOT GOOD TO LAZE AROUND ALL DAY, I MIGHT LOSE MY MUSCLES." He chuckled and half-heartedly flexed a bicep.

"THIS FESTIVAL ISN'T FOR ME - IT'S FOR ALL OF YOU. I CAN SEE BOOTHS FOR ABOUT A MILE AROUND, WITH FOOD, GAMES, PRIZES...THERE'S A VIRTUAL REALITY BOOTH WHERE YOU CAN EXPERIENCE WHAT I EXPERIENCE AS A GIANT --" Gerald's heart raced, hearing this. "--I'LL BE WALKING AROUND - YES, I'LL BE SMALLER, DON'T WORRY - SO IF YOU SEE ME, GO AHEAD AND SAY HI. I PROMISE I'M MORE SCARED OF YOU THAN YOU ARE OF ME." He smiled, and Clyde knew from that smile he was not lying.

"I HEAR THERE'S A STRONGMAN COMPETITION SET UP AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE, THERE'S A BOOK SIGNING BY MY GOOD FRIEND, MR. DAVID SCOTT, AUTHOR OF 'THE NORMAL LIFE OF A GIANT BODYBUILDER', A BIOGRAPHY ABOUT MYSELF. AND THIS EVENING RIGHT BACK HERE IN THE PLAZA WE'LL BE SHOWING THE MOVIE I GUEST STARRED IN, 'BIG BOYFRIEND'. SO PLEASE, GO HAVE YOURSELVES A GOOD TIME, AND I HOPE YOU'LL COME SAY HI!"

Music began playing on the stereos connected to the microphone, and the Giant carefully made his way behind the building from before and reversed his growth fairly quickly. 
"We ought to wait for him," Clyde said to Gerald, who nodded, mesmerized by the disappearing Giant. People were chatting and making their way out to the main street and side streets to experience the fun, but Gerald was glad to be standing there, for it took all of his brain to concentrate on not popping a boner. 

It took several minutes for Matt to reappear from behind the building, but he was around nine feet tall when he did, sporting jeans and a GIANT FESTIVAL 2017 t-shirt, probably the biggest they had that still clung to his every muscle, and he walked to where the mayor was waiting, and shook his hand more properly. They chatted for a minute, and Gerald noted how hilarious it looked for Matt to be towering over the frail old man, his hands on his hips and nodding politely down as he spoke, and they shook hands once more, and Matt started toward them.

"Hey guys," he said in a huff, already mentally exhausted. "What'd you think?"

"You did great, Dad," said Clyde, but Gerald exclaimed, "Oh my God, it was awesome! I didn't know you could get to a thousand feet!"

Matt chuckled. "So far I think I've gone to two thousand, but haven't really tested the limits. Honestly, I don't think I need to be any bigger," he added, shrugging. I think you should make two thousand feet look puny, thought Gerald. 

They made their way toward the booths together, and Matt asked, "I'm going to try to stay with you as much as I can, but I don't know how realistic that is," he mumbled, seeing girls jumping up and down at the sight of him. He waved politely and thanked his lucky stars they didn't come up to him. He wanted to be friendly and outgoing, but he did rather hate attention.

They came to a virtual reality booth, where there were six platforms all full with people with headsets on, some stomping like giants, some just examining their surroundings. Gerald turned to Matt and asked, "Do you want to try?"

He snorted. "I'm pretty sure I know what it feels like, so you go ahead."

Clyde and Gerald were ushered up to the front of the line, and were given VR headsets when others were finished. Gerald put his on, asking first for the "smallest setting" of nine feet, which is what Matt was at now. In the goggles, he saw a normal street with people walking by, but their heads were down near his waist. When he raised his arms, he saw veiny, pumped forearms, and he examined himself a bit more closely. The developer seemed to have a vague concept of what a bodybuilder looked like, but it still looked awesome as Gerald flexed his bicep and it grew. 

He asked the attendant to let him grow, so they put it on the next setting, fifty feet, and inside the goggles, Gerald saw the world shrinking as he grew taller. Now he could see the little virtual people at his calf muscles, and marveled at how small they were. He went to a virtual car and picked it up in his forearms, and he tried crushing it and then smashing it down, but the developer didn't program that, so the car just floated down safely onto the street. He asked to get bigger and bigger, until he was at the highest setting of 500 feet, and he looked out over the city, relishing the power he had, and stepped up to a rooftop full of people and mimicked the Giant in flexing for them.

The attendant said that time was up, and Gerald unwillingly gave up his headset. Walking away with Clyde he said, "Didn't you think that was AWESOME?" Clyde nodded nonchalantly, and Gerald blurted out his adoration for the game and for Matt to be able to do that whenever he wanted.

Matt scratched his head. "Heh, I guess." 

At that moment, a group of women came up to them and squealed. "Hello, Mr. Giant!"

Matt smiled politely. "You can call me Matt. Are you ladies enjoying yourselves?"

They nodded excitedly and one said, "It's a good party. Can we have our picture taken with you?" He said of course, and asked them how they wanted to do it. Two of them climbed on his flexed biceps, hanging down from them, and the other two pressed their bodies into his quads, each flexing their toned arms as well as Gerald took the picture for them. Once the picture was taken, Matt set the girls down gently, and one of them asked, "How are you still single?"

Matt blushed, and Clyde knew it was his cue. "We've actually got to get going...Dad told someone he'd meet them." They awwwwed but left upbeat nonetheless, and Matt sighed relief. His relief was cut short when a bunch of frat boys came by and asked if they could take a photo of them all flexing. He said sure, and did a most muscular above them doing the same.
Once they'd gotten rid of them, Clyde led them away, knowing if he didn't walk and talk his poor dad wouldn't be able to move for hours. Matt suddenly put a hand on his son's shoulder, and when Clyde turned around, he saw his dad shaking.

"Oh no...again?" he asked.

"I did it this morning, trying to anticipate this..." Matt said, and Gerald saw Matt's new t-shirt was ripping.

"Do you think you can make it? The Closet's pretty far from here..." 

"Luckily, I told them this might happen, so they set up a truck for me. Clyde, I really gotta go!" Still shuddering, he made his way to a side street, looking like he was going to be sick. Gerald waited an appropriate amount of time to say, "I need to use the bathroom, I'll catch up with you in a minute." Clyde nodded and walked to the next booth as Gerald jogged to a port-a-potty, and once out of sight of Clyde, followed Matt down the side street he'd gone down.

He found Matt in an alley stripping off his t-shirt, which tore to shreds as he was growing and stripping at the same time, and he tried pulling off his jeans, but they were now so tight on him everywhere that none of it wanted to come down. He sighed and immediately shot up about ten feet, obliterating the jeans altogether in an explosion of denim, and was left with his super stretchy tights. He made great strides away, his chest heaving up and down as if he'd ran a marathon, and Gerald hid behind dumpsters to keep tailing him.

They finally came to a larger alley with a semi-truck parked there and a couple of police with radios awaiting him. Gerald stayed behind the corner and watched as Matt, triple the size of these officers and his prick sticking further and further out above their heads, said, "Sorry, I didn't think I'd need to again." 

"No worries man," said one of them, doing his best not to look at the over foot-long dick stretching out the tights just above his head. "We'll go run interference and give you privacy. I don't think the truck's big enough for you, though."

Matt shook his head. "No, I'm just going to have to try to be quiet." The officers nodded and walked away, and Gerald quickly darted for cover under a convenient cardboard box. Once the footsteps were gone, he heard a thud that had to be Matt sitting down, and he quietly came out from under the box and peered around the corner.

Matt was stripped down bare, his dick fully erect and about half the height of Gerald at this point. He reached inside the truck and grabbed some lube they'd had ready for him as well as a large towel, and he laid down on the pavement beside the truck, growing slowly and heaving.

He took some lube and grabbed his large member, rubbing it all over and trying not to buck his hips. His left hand crept up to his right pectoral, and he traced it all around, hefted the weight of his breast, flexed it and hit himself in the chest. It was all too much for Gerald, and without caring about the consequences, he stripped his jeans down and began to rub himself as he watched.

"I am so fucking BIG," the Giant growled as he bounced his pecs in his hand and kept stroking. "Pathetic tiny men can't even FATHOM being half this HUGE." With each stroke he seemed to grow a little more, and his shoulders were now pressing into both sides of the alley. "Mmm, that's right, not even BUILDINGS can contain my MANLINESS." His bulk pressed a little more into the brick buildings, making them groan and crack, and he raised his non-stroking arm to flex a bicep in front of himself, admiring the mound of muscle.

He was sweating profusely, the water making his muscles glisten in the sunlight, and he turned on his side to give the buildings relief revealing a literal pool of sweat beneath him. He stroked hard a couple more times, and put his hand on his head to sit up a little, and then he got to his knees to stand. Gerald looked up and saw he was half as tall as the buildings, but he was growing faster now, and even standing sideways, his chest was so profound that it would threaten the space he had left soon.

He kept on stroking, and leaned over to grab the whole tub of lube. his great ass crashing into the building behind him. He crushed it in his hand over his dick and slathered it on. His dick head hit the building, and he looked up moaning in ecstasy. He reached down with his other hand and grabbed the semi-truck and hefted it.

"So light..." he moaned as he did a few curls with the truck. "So POWERFUL." His growing hand crumpled the back end of the truck like a beer can, his veins popping through his enormous bicep. He took his stroking hand for a moment and pressed the truck together into a ball easily, and now his height almost as tall as the buildings, he placed the ball of metal in between his pecs and crushed it some more, using admirable control with his muscles as when the ball slid down, his pecs caught it by squeezing and inching the ball back up his chest. Soon the ball disintegrated into pieces of metal that just fell to the ground in heaps as his chest and back were pressed against the buildings. The buildings began to groan again at the strain of the muscles unyielding against them, and the Giant adjusted his hips slightly to allow his bicep to move around his pecs to finish stroking.

He stroked harder and harder, and with a roar of "HUUUUUGE," his dick exploded like a fire hose with white cum, covering the brick wall with more and more ooze dripping. It collected at the base of the building as he stroked the last bits out, and struggled to get his breath back and contain his chest from destroying the building. He breathed harder and harder, looking down at what he'd done, and after a minute a look of shame came over him. 

Gerald had long since finished himself, but he was enjoying seeing this god of a man simply standing there, compressed between two buildings. There was a thick scent of musk in the air, and it was very humid from the hot day absorbing his large amount of sweat. The Giant looked around to make sure he was alone, and for a moment looked like he might have seen Gerald before he'd ducked behind the corner, but at least said nothing if he had.

Gerald wondered if he'd have to stay this size for the next hour, like he did when he took him into his house, or if that time he'd also grown huge and was able to shrink down a little. He decided he couldn't stick around and find out, so he gathered his jeans and put them on a little further down the other alley to meet Clyde.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

Chapter 6: David Scott

Matt was coming down from his high, and felt possibly even more shame than usual; he thought he saw someone just around the corner as he was jacking off, but because the beast inside (as he called it when he masturbated as he seemed to lose control every time) had taken over, he didn't care. In fact, the beast rather liked the idea of someone watching, and even had fun deciding if it was hotter if they were terrified or in awe.

Matt on the other hand, now in his right mind, was still as big as a building and did not want to be. He sighed, and decided to maneuver his bulk that was still tight in between two buildings to grab his pants he'd nearly destroyed. In his hand they looked like they belonged to a Ken doll. He carefully poked his finger in one of the pockets but it was slightly too big. He rolled his eyes in exasperation and turned the pants upside down, shaking it over his palm. Out came his wallet, keys, and cell phone that looked ludicrously small in his huge palm. 

He pinched the tiny electronic device with his hand with the pants, which were now balled in the folds of his palm, and squinted at the tiny screen that was dark, but thankfully he'd set up his phone to turn on if it made contact for several seconds. But now the problem was activating the voice control, which was just an app on the home screen. Sure, it was the largest icon, but he was fifty feet big, so he had to strike his finger with precision. Thankfully it opened, and he sighed with relief.

“CALL CLYDE,” boomed his tired voice, and the cell phone did so.

Gerald stumbled through the crowd of beautiful shirtless men who normally he would stare at, but nothing could compare to what he'd just witnessed. His legs were weak after cumming harder than he ever had before, and he felt a bit like a pinball bouncing and bumping into people.

It wasn't long before he found Clyde at one of the picnic tables set up in front of a bunch of food trucks. He was talking on his phone with someone, nodding along fervently. 

"Okay. See you soon. Love you too. Bye." He hung up and looked at Gerald sit down. "That was Dad," he started. "He's going to have a little difficulty getting smaller, so he's going to clean up and go meet with fans. Told him we'd meet up with him in a bit."

"Cool, I'll just go get some food first," Gerald said, joining the lines. He looked back at Clyde, who was the polar opposite of his hunky dad: so skinny even Small shirts seemed to be tents on him, short enough to look Gerald in the chest, and his personality was so uneasy, probably from being overshadowed literally by his father for his whole life. He may be an adult, but he was no man. 

And yet Gerald's mind wandered to a possibility: Matt was 18 when his power manifested, and so is Clyde. The difference is Matt had sex to make his happen - was Clyde a virgin, or did he need to have sex again as an 18 year old? As Gerald ordered, he hatched a scheme that in the span of seconds became his purpose in life: Matt was unlikely to take another partner as Erika was everything to him and now Clyde was, so Gerald would not only become great friends with Clyde, but he would make sure he had sex to realize his full potential. And as Gerald brought his food back to the weakling of a man waiting for him, he hoped he could also awaken gay feelings in Clyde so he could be the boyfriend of the second Giant.

"I'm really sorry, guys," Matt said in shame, his head hanging low as five firemen sprayed the dried cum off of his massive body with a fire hose down below. 

The lead firefighter turned off the nozzle and yelled, "It's really no problem. Not like we haven't seen naked men before." The other firemen nodded knowingly, and the lead continued, "On that, could you run a hand along your abs to make sure we got it all? And uh...we need to get at your privates." 

Matt's hands had been doing their best to cover his schlong, but semi-erect it was about ten feet so his hands could only cover so much. He sheepishly removed his hands and ran them up his wet bricks of abs, and as he did so the third fireman back blushed and adjusted his stance. The lead turned the water on again, and they aimed it directly at the hairs, going back and forth. Matt didn't know what to do with his hands, so he placed them on his hips then crossed them across his chest, and in doing so the third fireman was teetering on his feet. The one behind him kneed him in the back and shouted, "Get it together!" Once satisfied with the pubes, the lead redirected to the shaft, which twitched, and Matt concentrated on thinking of anything else as these nice men didn't need to be sprayed back. In truth, it felt like a water gun with constant flow to him, so not bad, but as men know, those things are sensitive.

Once the water was off, Matt ran a hand all over his groin and then gave a thumbs up. The firemen dropped the hose and took up a towel that would cover a swimming pool from their truck, which Matt bent down and thanked them for. He rubbed the excess off of himself and threw the towel aside.

"We only brought your 20 footer and 100 footer," shouted the lead fireman. "Since you can't shrink, you'll need to grow again." Matt nodded and told them to stand back. He grabbed the black cloth they'd dragged out of their truck, and set his feet in the leg holes of the shorts, bringing them up to his waist. They fell beneath his knees and he looked like he was in a commercial for weight loss as he could probably fit another man his size in the waist as he held it out in front of him. With the firemen a safe distance away, he shot up, gaining several feet a second, and in moments the shorts were snug against his glutes and his waist and barely reached halfway down his thick thighs. He squatted down to test the fabric as one would do when buying new clothes, stretching out the red number 100 on his thigh, and stood back up with a thumbs up.

The firemen packed everything back into the truck with Matt waiting for them to go so he didn't accidentally step on them - they hardly passed his ankles and the truck was barely a third up his calf. The driver did a series of three-point turns in they alleyway even though he should have just backed up the way they came.

"GUYS," started Matt, crouching down. "DO YOU WANT A QUICK RIDE?" After a moment, he saw four hands protrude from the windows with thumbs up, and he nodded. He shoved his hands under the truck and lifted it to his chest, and considered his options out. There was the alley between the buildings where he and the fire truck had come through, but the only other option would be stepping over the buildings, which would mean taking off his shorts again and growing even more. His whole upper body cleared the roofs just fine, but his big ass turned on its side would have trouble squeezing between the two buildings.

It was the best option though, so he took one step to get to the buildings, turned his body to the side, and wedged his butt and crotch in the tiny opening, praying he wouldn't cause damage. Thankfully they were brick and didn't sound or feel like they were giving way, so he swept his massive left thigh to the left and slid, scraping his butt and crotch on either building. He looked down at the truck in his hands that were feet above the building in front of his crotch and shrugged apologetically, and after a few more slides his ass popped out the other side and seemed to re-expand in all its firm glory. He set the truck down to face the police barrier at the end of the street, saluted in thanks, and thundered toward the crowd. 

Clyde and Gerald just finished eating when they felt a familiar rhythmic rumbling in the ground, and they looked around for the Giant. Clyde pulled out a pamphlet he got for the day's events and pointed to a street not far from where they were.

"Dad's probably here," he said simply. "Since this event is for him, and his whole thing is being humongous, the police blocked off streets so he could move without causing damage. Should be here in a minute." On cue, the 100 foot Matt Hahn's torso turned onto the far end of the street they were on, and he bent over, peering at the crowd, obviously looking for Clyde.

"Come on, let's make this easier for him," Clyde said jumping up. Gerald looked up at Matt, who was blushing and waving at the tiny people beneath him. "Although…" Just as Clyde was starting his thought, Matt spoke up softly. "HEY FOLKS, HAVE YOU SEEN MY SON AND HIS FRIEND?" It was Clyde's turn to blush as dozens of people turned to point in his direction. Even though he was probably ten blocks away from the blocked off street, Matt looked up and scanned for a second, then smiled and said, "THANKS." 

Matt stood back up and the two made their way down a clearing path through the street, with the huge eyes locked on them the entire time. It was like the two were little more than babies playing under the watchful eyes of their dad, only the dad was gigantic. They finally got to the barrier and Matt crouched down.

"Banana?" Clyde yelled at his dad, who nodded. Gerald assumed after a lifetime of being different, the two had a sort of code they used, and "banana" had to be the experience Matt had of not being able to come down after his own "banana" was stroked. Cute.

Matt glanced at a nearby clocktower and said, "I'M EXPECTED TO BE IN THE CITY SQUARE IN ABOUT A HALF HOUR. WANT TO GO WITH ME AND JUST HANG OUT THERE?" Clyde and Gerald nodded and he carefully placed his palm down so they could clamor on. As they were about to clamor on, Gerald held Clyde back.

"What's up?" he asked, concerned. 

With a glance up at the Giant looking down at them, Gerald replied, "We just ate, and I think I may get sick on this ride. The city center isn't too far from here - let's just walk off the food." Gerald thought he saw a quick genuine smile from Clyde, who nodded and turned to his dad.

"Dad, changed our minds. We'll meet you there." Matt's eyes widened and he simply said, "OH...OKAY." He stood up to his terrifying height and took measured rumbling steps away. 

The two began making their way through the crowd and side streets and Clyde said, "I actually prefer walking, I just know Dad likes hanging out with me. He's a little clingy," he said with a chuckle. "But honestly, every time he carries me, it intensifies my feeling of being emasculated."

Good, he's opening up, Gerald thought. This will be easy. "You've got your own great qualities too you know. Very easy-going and funny. Plus you're handsome, muscles or not."

Clyde gave him a true smile then and said, "Thanks for saying that. But it's really hard not to be overshadowed by your literal giant father."

"Sure, but as you said, you are your dad's world. He was ready to tear a city apart just to hold you. So if there's a hierarchy of who the world should look up to, I think I'm more in awe of who the Giant admires."

The two walked in silence for the next few minutes, each letting the conversation sink in. Gerald patted himself on the back for flattering Clyde, thinking he was certain to have planted a seed in Clyde’s mind for the position of being best friend...or more. 

It didn’t take them long to find the city square - all they had to do was follow the rumbling and the giant head above the buildings. When they came to the clearing of the plaza, they saw Matt was positioned right behind a stage of half-naked men competing in a city bodybuilding competition. It looked like they were finishing up, since there were only six up there and the other buff men were milling about. 

Upon seeing them, Matt waved, but blushed immediately, and Gerald quickly saw why: it was hard for a Giant to do anything discreetly, so about a hundred faces turned to see who just arrived. Clyde blushed just like his dad and nervously waved at the crowd, and quietly muttered, “Dad’s such a goober.”

The two took seats in the back of the chairs that were set up facing the stage, and watched for a few minutes as the men posed their beautiful bodies. 

“Did your dad ever compete?” Gerald began, thinking he’d keep at his plan while he watched beautiful muscles.

“Nah, for one thing, he’s never really been comfortable with his body. And he only was this way nine months before the government found out about him...apparently he just worked a lot of odd jobs while Mom was pregnant.”

“I’m sorry you never knew your mom,” Gerald said. Clyde coughed and replied, “I do wish I’d known her. Dad says she was amazing. Funny, smart, beautiful...and most of all, understanding. I think she…” he trailed off, but Gerald sensed a deep feeling about to be voiced. He needed to hear it.

“What do you think?” Gerald encouraged.

Clyde took in a deep breath and glanced up at his dad, who was watching and obviously trying not to look bored as he looked at the men posing beneath him. “I think she would have been really helpful to have around growing up. It wasn’t until I was a pre-teen I really was around Dad as much as I am now, and that was kind of an awkward time to really get to know him. Going through puberty was disheartening around a giant muscle man, but…” He glanced up at his dad again. “I think it was even worse realizing I was gay.”

He turned to Gerald expectantly, who held a firm nonchalant expression on the outside, but inside had a burning sense of accomplishment and hope. “I’ve never told anyone that, not even Dad. I’m so scared what he’d think.”

“Oh come on, your dad loves you.”

“Would he accept me if he thought I got off thinking about him?”

“Do you?” Gerald asked, genuinely curious, and not sure what to think if Clyde answered a certain way. Thankfully, Clyde replied, “No. I think he’s handsome, but I’m not into muscles. Plus, I think it’s either upbringing or genetics that sort of stamps out incestuous feelings.”

People began clapping all of a sudden, and the two noticed that the final rankings were being announced. As each man’s placing was announced, they accepted their medal then turned to shake Matt’s finger. Just beyond the stage, Clyde noticed a familiar face that was clapping along with everyone else and smiling. He tugged on Gerald’s arm and said, “Hey, it’s Mr. Scott! He wrote Dad’s biography!”

Gerald nodded, a little bit annoyed that his enchantment over Clyde was fading and they were returning to the real world. They sat back down and listened to the closing statements for the competition, and it was announced it’d be followed by a book signing by David Scott. He took up the mic and said, “One more round of applause for these talented young men!” After the applause died down, he started again, “Hey all, I’m David Scott. Matt’s invited me here today for a Q&A about The Normal Life and then I’ll be hanging around for a bit in case you want books signed by me or him. But, before we begin, let me maybe try to clear up some of the questions you might have by telling you the story of how we met.” He looked up at Matt, who was squatting down just behind the stage, and who slapped his face in shame. 

“Oh come on, Matt, it wasn’t that bad.” With that, David started his story.

FLASHBACK

David casually unboxed the new shipment of supplements and placed whey proteins of all flavors on the shelves, only vaguely paying attention to the entrance. He worked in a vitamin store in the mall, which didn't tend to be a common place for people who needed supplements to go, at least in his experience, so he spent much of his days behind the counter writing stories on a legal pad behind the counter. As long as the shelves were stocked and he helped every customer that walked in, the owner didn't care what he did. 

Being a sophomore in college, this was an ideal gig, getting money and having time to do homework at the same time. His friends all got free food from their restaurant jobs or some lucky ones were even interning and getting better benefits, but David was fairly content with his discounts on supplements, as he was one to go to the gym fairly regularly. It only kind of showed underneath his red polo shirt and black slacks that he wasn't a stranger to working out; he was wiry, but nothing to write home about in his opinion. 

Sometimes muscular men would come in the store and go right for what they needed, and if David asked if they needed help, he'd inevitably get some variation of a look or scoff as if to say, "YOU help ME?" So he learned to just say hello and let him know if they have questions while positioning himself behind the counter in a way as to admire the musculature he didn't have himself. Being gay, working in a supplements store at all was probably the best perk for his raging hormones. 

As he opened another box, he heard two people chatting and enter the store. First he recognized the owner, whom was grinning ear to ear, and immediately behind him was a man a full head taller and nearly three times wider, which was saying something as the owner worked out a fair bit himself. David dropped the box to the ground and faced his boss in a questioning manner.

"David, this is Matt," he said, using his arms to Vanna White the man behind him. He's a new hire, and I thought I'd put him on the same shift as you for the time being, so he can learn the ropes."

David bravely extended his hand first, and was met with a warm, goofy smile he didn't ever expect from men who looked like this. His hand was crushed by Matt's grip, but he ignored the aching, entranced by his new coworker. "Nice to meet you, I'm David," was all he could think to say. 

The owner clapped his hands together and said, "Well! I had the whole morning lined up for interviews, but I didn't expect the first applicant would be perfect, so I need to make some phone calls. David, get him a very large shirt from the back, and Matt, jeans will be fine today, but please pick up some slacks for tomorrow. I'll be back in a bit to see how you're doing." He rushed out of the store excitedly, and Matt and David stared at each other for a moment awkwardly. 

"So...shirt?" Matt asked, rubbing his hands together nervously. David nodded and went to the back where they kept extra employee uniforms. The largest he found was 2XL, but he doubted even that was sufficient, and he kind of wondered how a supplements store whose aim was to make men large did not stock shirts for large men. He shrugged and came out to the store, where Matt was looking at the merchandise. David held up the shirt for him, and they shared a telepathic conversation of doubt about the shirt, but Matt took it and thanked him politely. 

"You can try it on in the back," David said helpfully. Matt sauntered to the back and shut the door, and David shook his head in disbelief. Shouldn't that man be competing in professional bodybuilding competitions, or personal training, or modeling? Maybe this was a side gig?

Minutes later, the door opened, and David couldn't help but laugh at what he saw. He saw every single detail in Matt's torso: every abdominal muscle protruded, his obliques were well-defined, the sleeves kind of reached the tops of his triceps yet barely, and worst of all his pecs were so big there wasn't even a chance the buttons would fasten. Despite all of this, Matt had managed to get it on without tearing it, although his arms were stiff as if he knew one wrong motion and the whole thing would shred. 

Matt saw David trying his best to contain his laughter but failing and couldn't help but laugh himself. "I guess it's a little small…" Once he took hold of himself for the most part, David shifted his own shirt around to read the tag.

"Ah, you seem to be in luck that the owner is a man of the 80s," David began, letting go of the tag. "The shirt's partly made of lycra." David slapped Matt on the shoulder, noting that it was essentially like slapping a rock with just the slightest bit of softness, and said, "Alright, I won't make you move too much, but lemme show you what we do here."

Matt's shirt only lasted a couple of hours before even the lycra couldn't save him: he twisted to see a customer walk in and the shirt tore several inches down his back. At least he felt he could breathe now, he thought. The owner walked in eventually and actually apologized for the small shirt, and after making a phone call, confirmed another branch of the company that was nearby had a larger size, and asked that he go pick it up after work.

Just after their relief came in, a college girl who didn't seem to have any reservations about eyeing Matt, Matt excused himself to the back and called Erika.

"Hey, Erika, I'm still not going to be home for a while," he said apologetically. "I need to get my uniform at another store, and I don't know if the bus goes that way or not. Might have to walk it."

David, having also walked in at this point, waited for what had to be newlyweds do their loving goodbye, and said, "Hey man, I know we just met, but if you need a ride to the other store, I can help. My car's not humongous, but you should still fit."

Matt looked up hopefully. "I don't want to put you out. I'm sure you would rather do something else now that you're off."

David shook his head. "Nah, it's fine, and you seem cool."

"I still need to get some slacks in the mall though…" Matt said.

David shrugged. "Okay, maybe I'll get some new ones too." They smiled at each other and got changed together into their normal clothes. David went out of his way to not look at Matt, even though he desperately wanted to. 

By that evening they had both gotten slacks (during which David thoroughly enjoyed Matt shoving his butt out for many of the pants and squatting while he asked if it made his butt look too big), got the new shirt (where it was no surprise the store had a larger shirt, as the man working when they got there looked to be probably 400 pounds of fat), and the two bought some take out as Matt invited David inside to eat with him and Erika.

As he opened the door to their small one bedroom apartment, Matt slid in sideways being too wide for the door frame and yelled, "Erika! I brought a friend home!"

"Matt, I said no pets...oh." Erika's eyes widened as she came out of the kitchen to see David. "Sorry, Matt's just been begging to have a cat, and we can barely afford to eat ourselves. Anyway, hi, I'm Erika." She smiled sweetly and extended her hand, which David took and introduced himself. 

"Well let's not hang out in the hallway, it's already cramped with just Matt in it." She walked into their small living room and landed on the couch. She had a slight belly that pressed against her blouse, but she was just the tiniest thing, especially sitting next to her husband whose bulk obscured David's view of her completely.

As they settled on the couch and got started eating, David asked normal getting-to-know-you questions.

"How long have you two been married?"

Matt's mouth full of food, Erika replied behind his back and at David, "A few days. It'll be a week on Saturday."

David's eyes widened. "Did you get a second job to save up for a honeymoon?"

Matt looked over, confused. "Second job? That's my only one. At least right now, although I agree I should probably get another." At this, Erika slapped his bicep and said, "Hey, we'll see how this one goes, but we're going to be okay." David could see Matt swallow his argument with more food, probably not wanting to fight in front of a guest.

"When you walked in, I was sure you were a professional trainer or competitive bodybuilder or something. And if you're not, you could be, and it'd pay better than at the store."

Matt shifted uncomfortably. "I don't really know how to train others I guess. And I don't like the idea of posing in my underwear in front of hundreds of people."

David had glanced around their place as he walked in, and he remembered the picture he saw of Matt and Erika hanging in the hall, except Matt was shorter than Erika and rail-thin. He said, "Hey, I saw that picture of you when you were smaller. You trained yourself to get big, so just teach others the same techniques." With this, Matt's eyes widened and Erika buried her face in her hands. "What?" David asked, seeing something wrong. "Was it something I said?"

Erika quickly said, "No, no, you're fine. That was just when we were sixteen, and Matt doesn't like talking about the testosterone the doctor prescribed. You can see he was pretty small then." Matt looked over at her, and she surreptitiously elbowed him in the ribs. 

"Yeah, I uh, had a disorder and I got some help," he breathed. "Couldn't tell you how I did it though...oh shit." He stopped mid-thought and looked down at Erika with a knowing look. Her eyes widened, and he got up clutching his stomach. 

"I don't know about you, but I'm feeling a little ill. Maybe just ate too much. Excuse me." He said it all quickly and stepped over their coffee table and raced to the bathroom.

Erika looked over at David, who had finished eating, but was examining his food container, as if he could see bacteria or signs of food poisoning. "Matt's got a weak stomach. It's like a side effect of his doctor's treatments or something. He might be in there a while."

"Oh, um, does he need anything? I can run out and get some medicine-"

"Nah, he'll be okay." She prayed David would take the hint, and he did. "I guess I'll just head out then and let him rest. Just let him know he can call in sick tomorrow if he needs to." He and Erika got up and walked to the door. 

"Thanks, I'm sorry to cut this short, but I know he appreciates your help today."

"No problem. It was nice to meet you." David said, walking out the door. As Erika closed the door behind him, he swore he heard some loud inhuman groan, and he felt bad for Matt's stomach.

Inside, Erika wiped her forehead and walked to the bathroom and opened the door. The light was on, but it was mostly dark inside, as Matt's shoulders were pressing against both walls and the ceiling, blocking the light. His clothes hung around his muscles, shredded to rags, and he had his arms tucked closely into his midsection, trying to make himself smaller although his mass was pressing against the walls. His enormous member stuck out in front of Erika's face and she smiled weakly.

"Close one," was all she said. Matt's eyes were watering and his face red, as if he was straining himself. Erika looked at the walls her husband's arms were cracking and sighed. "I knew we wouldn't be able to keep our deposit." She bent down and tapped his calf, which was blocking the cabinet under the sink, and he did his best to move as she reached in and pulled out some petroleum jelly. She took a large gob of it and rubbed her hands together. "We have to make this quick, or you're going to destroy the bathroom if you grow any more." With that, she massaged the pole in front of her as a masseuse would massage someone's back. He tried taking his own hands to wrap around it, but at this point his muscles were simply too big to move much at all. But Erika spent the next few minutes rubbing with all her might, getting sweaty with her effort of massaging it quickly, and the sound of the walls creaking made her double her efforts. With another loud groan and her husband tensing, a stream of white shot out like a cannon into the hallway wall. 

Erika reached over and wiped her hands on the towel hanging, and Matt caught his breath. "Thank you," he said pathetically, crying. 

She shook her head and smiled. "Only for you, Matt." As his crying got harder, she caressed his knee and said, "Hey, we will figure this out." She kissed his knee and walked out. Looking at the goo on the wall, she pointed and said, "But you get to clean that." 

A few weeks later Matt was at work with David, and they'd become good friends, probably because David knew not to bring up anything to do with Matt's muscles anymore. He quickly learned that Matt really didn't have any idea what he was doing with supplements, as customers had questions as simple as what was the difference between protein powders and he pulled answers out of thin air without any reasoning. The owner had hired him solely on his mass, to hopefully attract people to the store, and it certainly worked. So when some ogling man or woman would see Matt stocking shelves and came in, David would take over immediately if he was free, and Matt would listen closely to be able to help customers himself later. It was a good dynamic.

They also seemed to be in sync in terms of down time. When not stocking shelves or helping customers, David would be doing homework or writing, and Matt enjoyed doodling. They often joked that they should do a children's book together. 

After a month or so had passed however, the owner put Matt on the second shift with the college girl, with a transparent goal that a hot girl and a hot guy working together during peak hours would increase profits considerably. Matt quickly learned that this girl had gotten through life on looks alone and didn't contribute anything intellectually.

Her name was Lisa, and she had no filter, particularly when telling Matt how hot he was. Despite him telling her he was married and keeping his ring in her line of sight as much as possible, she would twirl her hair and stick her own prodigious chest out. When behind the counter together, she did not know personal space, and would even grab around Matt's python arms occasionally. 

Matt knew the owner would be displeased if he spent all of his down time in the back room, but he made it his mission to organize the mess back there to have an excuse to not be around Lisa. He loved Erika and when Lisa opened her mouth, it was easy for him to know there wasn't a prayer she would take him away from Erika, yet perhaps due to teenage hormones or due to his unique problem, this girl certainly stirred up his loins. He would go home straight after work and take care of his yearnings, and he knew even more that Erika was for him when she'd joke about when he was going to make this woman happy. 

Erika wasn't at all jealous, since she'd known Matt since they were young kids, and furthermore she knew he wanted to have sex with her more than anything, but to alleviate Matt's pressures, she'd hang out at the store with him as much as she could. Lisa did not like this, and would tell "funny" stories about things like her having to tell Matt his underwear showed when he stocked the top shelves. Erika would then tell stories she knew to be untrue about when Matt lifted her into bed and they'd go all night, and that's why he was late one time. 

It all came to a head one day when Lisa met Matt at the food court before their shift. He was eating pizza, minding his own business, and she sat down next to him very close. She was yapping about college or something, and he just chewed faster. In his carelessness however, a bit of sauce dropped onto his shirt, and she theatrically exclaimed, "Oh no! I'll get it!" Before he could understand what she was doing, she had taken a napkin and was wiping the sauce off his chest. She sneakily, or so she must have thought, moved the shirt he was wearing to the crevice between his pecs and rubbed a little harder. 

"I think you got it," Matt snapped impatiently, but she just took a few more seconds rubbing before taking the napkin away with her eyes still glued on his chest. "Wow, your chest is amazing."

"Thanks, grew it myself…" he said, stuffing an enormous bite of crust in his mouth and wiping his hands clean. As he got up and took another look at the flirtatious girl, he felt the problem get worse in his groin. Without even a goodbye, he fled, judging the store to be closer than the communal restroom. As he raced into the store, he tried to nonchalantly wave hello at David, who looked up happily to see his friend, but Matt went to the back and shut the door quickly and locked it. He rounded the corner behind a shelf of excess items and quickly got undressed and grabbed his hardening dick. 

He furiously whacked it, knowing Lisa was coming soon and David was off in only a few minutes. He was getting close, but he knew he was in trouble: his head was nearing the ceiling, and he wouldn't be able to come back down for at least an hour. As he shot his load, he heard the worst sound he could imagine: the door unlocked.

"Matt?" called David. He took only a couple steps, and was able to see his friend's naked bulk taking up almost all of the corner of the back room. His jaw dropped and Matt's heart sank. 

"David, please don't be scared, just please keep Lisa out and I'll explain later." He tried whispering this the best he could, but his voice was deeper than James Earl Jones, and he worried Lisa would hear anyway. David stood there stunned for a moment, but he turned when he heard footsteps and sprang to shut the door as he told Lisa, "Matt's changing, give him a minute." He came back to Matt and took a few long breaths before saying, "Shrink back down."

"I...can't. At least, not for a while," Matt said ashamed, and suddenly realized he should be covering his willy. David nodded and looked to the other end of the back room. "The alarm will sound, but you should go out that way and, I don't know, hide behind a dumpster or something until you can return to your normal size. I'll work your shift until you get back, and I'll just tell them you were having food poisoning issues." He put an emphasis on "food poisoning" as he must have connected the dots in his mind to when he had dinner with Matt and Erika. 

"I...thank you." Matt stomped his way carefully, collecting his now ill-fitting clothes, and quickly opened the door, poked his head out to verify the coast was clear, and shoved an arm then pulled his torso through the teeny doorway. David closed it behind him and exhaled deeply.

Matt went straight to a dumpster and collapsed behind it, fairly certain he was still small enough to hide there. He buried his face in his hands and shook his head, not sure what was going to happen next.

An hour later, Matt walked into the store as he was before, where David was busy helping a customer and Lisa was looking bored behind the counter, but she leapt up when he came in and yelled, “Matt! Are you feeling better?” She ran toward him, but he held out his hand to keep her away and looked at David, who briefly glanced at him but his look had no indication as to how he felt. Matt waited another few minutes for the customer to leave, then David asked, “Are you feeling okay for your shift?”

Matt nodded and tried to convey his gratitude through his eyes, but David just nodded and said, “Security just came and yelled at us. Told us even if you had to throw up you should just go to the bathroom. Anyway, I think I’m going to go home. But I’ll call you after you’re off to see how you’re doing.” With that, he nodded at Lisa, who waved lazily, and he walked out.

Thankfully, Matt’s shift went quickly and with Lisa handling most of the customers. He asked her to lock up the store since he was feeling queasy, and she obliged. He ran out to find a payphone and called David to say he’d be home soon if he wanted to come over. David agreed and Matt caught the next bus home.

When he got home, he heard Erika and David talking, and his heart sank even more. He walked in to see them on the couch, both looking concerned.

“Don’t worry, Matt,” David said, standing up. “Erika told me everything. I’m not freaked, just kind of...astounded, I guess.” He shrugged. “Didn’t think superheroes actually existed.”

Matt’s eyes widened. “I am no superhero.”

David shook his head. “Nah man, not yet, but you haven’t learned to control your power yet! Once you do, you’ll be a real-life Hulk!”

“I don’t think the Hulk grows when he gets horny,” Matt said looking away.

“You can probably learn from him though,” David said. He turned around and hefted a cardboard box onto the coffee table. He opened the lid to reveal a stack of The Incredible Hulk comics. “Bruce Banner had to learn to control his anger. And you, like any other teenage boy, have to learn to control your urges.”

Erika stood up, clutching her growing belly and said, “He’s getting there. You didn’t know him before; you’d have thought he was asexual. Whatever happened to him increased his sex drive a lot.” She went up to Matt and hugged his arm, patting his chest. 

“Well now that I know, I can be your sidekick,” David said while grinning ear to ear. “We’ll be sure to be put on the same shift - like you suddenly get some responsibility making it impossible to work afternoons, or I suddenly have morning classes, or something. And I can run interference.”

Matt smiled and shook Erika off gently. He took a few steps and enveloped David in a hug. “Really, thank you.” David wrapped his own arms around the big man, but hardly made it around the back. “Of course man. It’s not your fault. But now you have an ally.”

• Like 8

I know that's probably the best part of the story, but I'm having trouble showing it more often. Now knowing this character, I know how much he resents being what he is.

Do you have any suggestions for how I should take the story? I am leading up to Clyde's big reveal, but I feel like I'm not done with Matt yet.

• Like 1