The Normal Life of a Giant Bodybuilder

giantr

The storyline became much more exciting than I thought. The fight between the 3 men was very imaginative. I loved that you made Gerald a super villain. Although I agree with sexyscottishboy's viewpoint, it would have been hot if Gerald won. :D

Maybe you should write a new a series about Clyde and his dad's new relationship. I also agree with ploder4's opinion, that Matt should make even more paintings and arts of his giant son's enormous, mountain sized muscles... selling them and become a billioner. :)

I also enjoyed getting Gerald's giant perspective. The ability to grow at will is my ultimate fantasy but I'd be nice to those that want to worship my body :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sexyscottishboy said:

I also enjoyed getting Gerald's giant perspective. The ability to grow at will is my ultimate fantasy but I'd be nice to those that want to worship my body :)

Duly noted 😄

I don't like gerald,he just like break the story,

don't want clyde growth,

why matt lost his power and back to normal...

why aren't naked giant🤣
poor matt need to serve the dick🤦‍♂️

these only my opinions,the story was nice,thank you!

but i have few questions want to ask about;

1. If hot ladies makes matt growth,when erika massage matt's dick,matt must feel ecstasy and he will Explosive growth,why need to Ejaculation for shrinking?

2. i don't get it about the beast part,why matt originally was a friendly giant suddenly he makes a beast for himself?

I like your describtion of matt's suddenly growth when hot ladies hit him、i hope more😂

At last but not least,you miss us the sex part of matt and erika that they had clyde,

i hope i know giant matt,my giant forever!