The Normal Life of a Giant Bodybuilder

giantr

3 hours ago, giantr said:

I know that's probably the best part of the story, but I'm having trouble showing it more often. Now knowing this character, I know how much he resents being what he is.

Do you have any suggestions for how I should take the story? I am leading up to Clyde's big reveal, but I feel like I'm not done with Matt yet.

Well I already responded to this but apparently my message didn't go through, so I'll try again. 

Based on the teasing of his inner beast, my assumption would've been that Matt's main conflict would be controlling that beast and not letting that power overtake him as he becomes more powerful.   

Gerald is an interesting character.  Might he be a bit of a villain?  He seems to want Clyde to ascend as well, though he seems to want it for his own nefarious purposes. 

Whatever you come up with I'm sure it will be great!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have had to rewrite this and the final chapter a bunch of times, and I'm still not happy with it, but I don't think I can move on to write anything else until I finish this. I hope you enjoy, and I also hope to post the conclusion soon.

Chapter 7: Changes

"Matt, come on down here!" David encouraged into the microphone. Matt smiled and nodded, but didn't move. Several awkward seconds passed by as David and the crowd looked up at him expectantly, but his smile faded and his eyes widened in terror. 

He surveyed the crowd and locked on his small target of his son and Gerald. As much as he could muster, he whispered, "BLUE SORBET." He shifted his stance as his expression turned to horror until he faced away from the crowd, causing everyone to erupt in whispering and David called, "Matt? Is something wrong?"

Gerald felt a tug on his shoulder from Clyde, who motioned for him to follow through the crowd. They made their way quickly to the stage, where David was just staring up at his friend in bewilderment. He saw Clyde, and without the mic said, "Clyde! What's going on?"

"I don't know exactly," he began, huffing in panic, "but that's an old code word I came up with when I was like five when Dad was afraid someone might kidnap me for leverage against him. If I said it, it meant I was in danger."

David's eyes widened and he quickly looked at the crowd. "Do you think he's dangerous right now?"

"I doubt it, but as I don't have any idea what is going on, we need to get rid of the crowd.” 

A concerned security guard at the other end of the stage came up and asked what he could do to help. “I think you should focus on clearing a path for Dad to walk out of the city that way,” Clyde said, knowing every second they stood there talking the crowd was going to be all the more suspicious. “Whatever is going on, he’s not going to resolve it being, I don’t know, 300 feet tall, in the middle of the city.” The guard nodded and walked away, quietly speaking into a walkie talkie.

“As for them…” Clyde began, but Gerald took the mic from David and said into it, “The Giant is needed elsewhere in the city to take care of something, but we need everyone to make their way to the south to be at a safe distance.” Gerald gestured away from where Matt was looking. Murmurs broke out in the crowd, as well as shouts asking what was going on, but Gerald put the mic on the stand and turned back to the others, shrugging. 

“What was I supposed to say? Bomb threat? I don’t think there’s a way to make people scram without scaring them.” Both David and Clyde nodded in agreement, and all of them turned to see Matt taking a careful step over a five story building. Security around the city center was now urging people into the side streets, and Matt was making his way carefully away.

“So what do we do?” Gerald asked, concerned.

“If Dad needs to take care of himself again, he’ll be heading for The Closet,” Clyde explained. He’s far too big to do it here without being obscene, and he can’t shrink if he needs to take care of it. So it’s probably best that we just leave with the crowd and go home.”

They started walking towards the crowd moving away, but Gerald took a quick look above the skyline to see The Giant’s head disappear and said, “What if he needs help at The Closet?”

“Then there’s a whole Army unit there to help him,” Clyde replied as a security guard joined them to discourage the crowd from hassling them. It took them about a half an hour, but they sifted through the crowd to their car, inviting David to come with them, but he just went to his nearby hotel room after he made sure Clyde and Gerald were driving off. Traffic was horrendous getting out of the city, with so many people leaving at once. Clyde had a great poker face the entire time, not giving away that he was nervous if he even was.

They made it home almost an hour later, and as they drove up, they noted there weren’t any massive footprints in the ground leading up to the house, nor was Matt standing inside when they went in. Clyde slumped onto a barstool in the kitchen and buried his face in his arms on the counter. Gerald rubbed his shoulder to comfort him and said, “I’m sure he’s okay.”

“I know he is,” Clyde muffled. Gerald walked around into the kitchen and started pulling out ingredients to make some food. “I’ll whip something up for us so that we have something to do while we wait to find out what happened. No good worrying.” Clyde didn’t respond, but Gerald knew his duty right now was to distract him. As he started boiling water for spaghetti, he mentioned that the festival was a nice gesture, and then went on to talk about school to get Clyde’s mind away from his father. Clyde did lift his head to talk back, but there didn’t offer much conversation. 

Gerald finished making them spaghetti a little while later and presented a plate to Clyde before sitting beside him. As he chomped down on his own plate, he told Clyde, “Hey, you not eating is not going to help anything and it’s not going to make time go by faster.” Almost in spite, Clyde shoved a huge forkful of noodles in his mouth, nearly choking, and he and Gerald began laughing at how ridiculous he looked, like a squirrel with cheeks full of nuts.

His cell began ringing as he was chewing his massive mouthful, and he saw it was from landline at The Closet. He chewed faster, trying to be ready to speak, but he swiped over to answer anyway, and put it on speaker.

“Mr. Hahn?” said a man’s voice on the other line. 

“Just a minute, sir,” replied Gerald helpfully. Clyde swallowed hard nodding, and breathed, “Clyde here. What’s up?” He coughed, obviously having caught some noodles in his throat.

“Oh, hi. Yes, Mr. Hahn, your dad wanted us to call and tell you he’s here at The Closet so you didn’t worry.”

“Is everything okay? What happened?”

“He’s been underground ever since he got back,” the man replied, implying that Matt went to the enormous bunker beneath the facility to masterbate. Clyde looked at the time and said, “Did he just get there? I know he doesn’t take long.”

“He got back an hour ago. He said he was feeling strange, and couldn’t shrink.” 

“What? Even after he did his thing?” 

The man presumably shrugged in an awkward silence. “He’s figuring it out. But he doesn’t want you to worry, and says he will contact you tonight if he doesn’t come home. Do you need anything? He asked us to send someone over to make sure you’re okay.”

Clyde growled, rolling his eyes. “I’m an adult, Dad…No, sir, we’re fine, don’t send anybody over.”

“Alright. Call us if you need anything. Your dad will be in touch soon.” The man hung up, and Clyde looked at Gerald.

“I know he doesn’t like it for me to be around when he’s big, but I really want to see him,” he said. Gerald stood up nodding and embraced his friend tightly. 

“He will be okay,” Gerald continued to reassure Clyde in his ear. “For all we know, he was just overstimulated today. Lots of hot people out.”

To that, Clyde chucked and relaxed into Gerald’s hug. “You’re probably right.”

The two of them spent the night watching movies, with Gerald snuggling Clyde’s head in his chest and stroking his hair. Gerald felt Clyde’s anxiety about the situation, especially the later it got with no word from his dad. Many times he saw Clyde refresh a news website on his phone, knowing that if The Giant was active, the news would report it, yet no news about The Giant having a mission today was reported; instead there was a lot of news coverage about the festival earlier. 

At nearly midnight, Clyde was unknowingly fidgeting as they were finishing another movie. Gerald had been toying with the idea for about an hour, but he genuinely wanted to calm Clyde down, so he spoke for the first time in hours.

“Clyde,” he started. “I know it may be hard to sleep tonight, given the circumstances. And your dad may literally kill me for offering, but I have some whiskey up in my room. Just a shot should take the edge off enough for you to go to sleep.”

He felt Clyde seize in his lap and he knew he’d just started a war in the kid’s mind. He was only eighteen, and his dad warned him drugs and alcohol were bad. But he knew he wasn’t sleeping tonight without any help either.

“Can we..can we not tell Dad about it?” Clyde asked, pretending not to sound too hopeful. Gerald snorted and responded, “Of course.” He nudged Clyde over so that he could sit up on his own, and he quickly made his way up to his room. He grabbed the almost-full bottle from where he stashed it behind the guest bed he was using, and flew down the stairs and went right for the kitchen. He took out two small glasses he had learned Matt didn’t use - sometimes he didn’t know his own strength, and glass is easily breakable - and poured a shot’s worth in them. He returned to the living room to Clyde looking nervous, but he sat beside him and offered him a glass. 

He stared at it for a moment, but Gerald said, “It’s best not to sip it; just take the whole thing. Sometimes you need to hurl, sometimes you immediately need water. Don’t be polite, just go take care of you if you feel you need to get up.” He raised his glass, as did Clyde, and after clinking the glasses, Gerald took it down as if he’d done it hundreds of times (which he had), and Clyde took it all in, immediately regretting it. His face contorted as if he’d eaten something sour, he coughed twice and breathed heavily, and his eyes darted around obviously doing a self-diagnostic of how he felt.

Several moments passed and his breathing returned to normal. Clyde turned to Gerald and smiled with a goofy thumbs-up. “There ya go,” Gerald encouraged, clasping Clyde on the shoulder. “Alright, I gotta wipe these glasses clean now in case your dad gets back. Let’s watch another movie, and you should feel tired enough to fall asleep.”

Gerald did go back to the kitchen and furiously scrub the glasses. Even his evil mind wasn’t going to take advantage of Clyde tonight, despite how much he wanted to. He argued with himself whether he was building trust to eventually get in Clyde’s pants, or was he actually falling for Clyde? As he put away the second dried glass, he peered through the kitchen window into the driveway, with no sign of Matt.

He sighed. None of that mattered. Tonight the both of them just needed some sleep. As he returned to the living room, he saw Clyde’s eyes drooping, knowing he was fighting to stay awake, so he waited for a few more minutes just watching him until the eyelids stayed closed for a good minute. He walked over and gently pushed Clyde into a reclined position and covered him with a blanket, turned off the tv, and quietly went upstairs.

The next morning Clyde had awoken to a text message from his dad, saying he was being flown on a secret mission on another continent and wouldn’t be back for a few days. It included his signature sign-off, “I love you son”, so Clyde knew it had to be legit. Still, he found it odd that his dad didn’t call first - he almost always does, unless it’s an emergency, which, if it’s on another continent, clearly he has time for a phone call.

Gerald spent that day and the next three doing his best to keep Clyde’s mind off of his dad with varying success. They went back to school, which was helpful, but at home there were constant reminders of Matt everywhere. The halls were lined with newspaper clippings of The Giant saving so-and-so with his ever-youthful face grinning goofily, most times with a half-hearted bicep flex, and Matt’s room had been open for a day until Gerald caught Clyde staring into it, then he closed the door. Even when Gerald suggested they take a walk around the house in the woods there was evidence of giant footprints around the house. 

By the Friday following the festival, Clyde had had enough. He’d gotten a text every day from his dad saying not to worry, but none of the texts were specific about what was going on or about responding to Clyde’s questions. After their classes, Clyde was driving Gerald and himself home and said, “I need to know that my dad’s okay.”

Gerald looked at him ambivalently. Clyde glanced over and continued, “I was hoping that you would come with me to The Closet and be a distraction for me.”

Gerald blinked, but nodded. “What can I do?”

“There’s typically a guard in front of the stairs down, so I was hoping that you’d draw him away for me to get in.”

“How?”

“I don’t even know. I was hoping you’d have an idea,” Clyde admitted. Gerald nodded, running his fingers through his hair. Trespassing on federal property and doing whatever it takes to draw a guard away...I wonder if The Giant would break me out of prison.

He said he didn’t have a plan right then, but agreed to try. They drove to the compound and Clyde used his special badge to activate the gate to let them in. He parked about a mile from where they needed to be, he said. As they walked they were silent, but Gerald was trying to think of anything to do that would draw a soldier away from a door instead of simply using his radio to call for backup. He didn’t like any of the thoughts coming to him.

They crested the hill they were climbing and across the way saw the exact door that Clyde needed - unguarded. Although he’d been huffing a little he regained a second wind and sprinted for the door, leaving Gerald a few steps behind as he hurried to catch up. Clyde threw open the door, and Gerald thought there had to have been a guard inside, but Clyde had disappeared as he came to the door himself. He looked in the small, dark room and saw only a landing and stairs down. He quickly shut the door behind them and followed down.

It was a large staircase, but at the end of it was a medium-sized chamber dimly lit by hanging lights around concrete walls and Clyde was waiting in front of two silver doors with buttons next to it - an elevator. He turned around and nodded to acknowledge Gerald there, faced the elevator, and then faced him again.

“Gerald...could you wait here for a few minutes after I go down myself?” he asked pleadingly. “I just want a few minutes alone with my dad. I know he’s here.”

Frustrated because he wanted to see his object of desire, he begrudgingly nodded. The elevator popped open, and Clyde waved as the doors closed with him in there. Gerald looked back to the stairs, just knowing he was going to be caught and thrown in jail for being here.

The ride took several minutes, but Clyde eventually hit the bottom floor, and the doors opened. He’d been here only once before as this was his dad’s private sanctum, but he knew all he had to do was walk through this narrow hallway and then he’d see his dad. The lights on the walls were motion-activated, and since they were off when he got there, he assumed he and his dad would be alone - his dad went through another entrance he didn’t tell Clyde about, and this was the only way for other soldiers to get in as far as Clyde knew. 

He saw light at the end of the long hallway and as he drew nearer, he smelled a familiar stench of male odor permeating the immobile air down here. A few steps from getting to the end of the hallway, he heard his dad’s giant breath go in and then begin to speak.

“DOC, THAT’S THE SIXTH TIME I’VE MASTURBATED TODAY,” Matt said, obviously frustrated. “PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE ENOUGH NOW.” 

Clyde waited before entering the larger chamber, but he couldn’t hear what this doctor said in response. Whatever it was, his dad didn't like it, as he growled menacingly. "WHATEVER, JUST DO IT FAST. YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW MUCH I AM RESTRAINING MYSELF FROM…" he broke off with a sigh that implied he was bearing down on his mouth so as to not complete his thoughts. 

Footsteps quickly grew louder towards Clyde, and he thought about turning to run, but there was no way he could run up these stairs without someone seeing him, and the staff there were very familiar with his appearance. 

A man in a lab coat emerged from the inner chamber and after a quick look of surprise, he collected himself and pulled Clyde to the wall at the other end. It was the staff doctor, Dr. Yamato, and he looked terrified.

"Clyde, what are you doing here?" he whispered. 

"I was concerned about Dad…" Clyde said. Dr. Yamato put a finger to his lips to imply for Clyde to be quiet.

"Your dad is not himself," he continued whispering. "Since the festival he's grown more aggressive. We brought in your therapist, but the only thing he could understand was wrong was that your dad is concerned about you for some reason."

"I'm fine," Clyde whispered now, bewildered. "Why would he be worried?"

"We don't know, but we hoped you wouldn't come. We hoped actually whatever this is would pass, but he just gets worse. We have used the theory that every time he ejaculates he loses size, but it's a very slow process, as if he's resisting shrinking. I must get this latest sample upstairs to the lab so that we can find out what is wrong."

Clyde noticed the pocket of his coat contained a bulge in it - a plastic bag of whitish liquid. "He never wanted to be tested…" Clyde protested.

The doctor's eyes fell. "I know. But we fear he may become destructive soon. And this isn't a cautious typical government fear - in his sleep, he talks about growing more than he ever has."

"AND SO I SHALL," came the thundering voice of the Giant in the other room. "YES, I CAN STILL HEAR YOUR TINY VOICES. SEND THE BOY IN. I WANT TO SEE HIM."

Dr. Yamato's face showed sheer terror, and Clyde's wasn't far off. Clyde took a deep breath and Dr. Yamato patted him on the shoulder quickly, only saying, "Be careful, son." He didn't move a muscle, presumably frozen in fear, but Clyde sidestepped him and gingerly stepped into the large chamber.

His nose had already detected the overwhelming stench of man several stairs up, but walking in it was almost paralyzing in its strength. The chamber was massive - bigger than several airplane hangars combined, and all up the walls hung lights miners might use to explore caves. Of course the most prominent feature of the room was the world's largest man, a bodybuilder to put any Mr. Olympia to shame, seated on a large foam pad that ran the length of the chamber. 

Clyde looked up at his dad's face and saw only intensity in his eyes. It was a similar look to when he'd do something wrong as a child and he would restrain himself from being angry, but this look hid the anger poorly. He was smaller than at the festival, but his muscles looked especially pumped today, as he seemed to be constricting everything in his body and must have been doing so for some time. Clyde gulped and for the first time in his life, he didn't feel safe next to his dad.

"I DON'T REMEMBER TELLING YOU TO BE HERE," the Giant said. 

"I was concerned, Dad…" 

"DID I TELL YOU TO SPEAK?" he spat and Clyde physically recoiled in fear. He continued.

"I DO NOT LIKE BEING DISOBEYED. EITHER YOU CAME HERE TO DEFY ME, OR THESE USELESS MINIONS DID NOT PASS ALONG THE MESSAGE. WHICH IS IT?"

"It was me," Clyde said cautiously.

"SPEAK UP AND LOOK AT ME," the Giant roared.

Clyde had turned his face away in fear, but he slowly looked up at his father's angry face and fought to speak louder. "I defied your order. I was concerned if you were okay." He didn't know what else to say, but he continued focusing on his dad's face. There was the slightest twitch in his frown.

"LOOK AT YOU, AFRAID," he said. "I AM YOUR FATHER, AFTER ALL." He reached over with his hand and Clyde froze in place, not knowing if it would make him madder to resist. His fingers clasped and bunched up Clyde's shirt, lifting him up. He brought Clyde over to his other arm resting and pushing up his pectoral, where he set him down sprawling on his granite forearm. All Clyde could see as he looked up was the massive pectoral jutting out.

"I HELD YOU LIKE THIS AS A BABY," he said. "OF COURSE, BACK THEN YOU WERE TINY, BUT NOT THIS TINY." He erupted into laughter and Clyde had to grip whatever he could to stay in place on the arm.

The hand came back after the laughter died and lifted Clyde again, this time to place him directly in front of his erect dick. He crumpled to the stone floor and looked up at the hanging log above him obscuring his dad's face. 

"YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE BIGGER THAN WHEN YOU WERE CONCEIVED," he boomed and howled with laughter. Clyde thought, possibly at the wrong time, that even if his dad was, what, 200 feet big right now, Clyde was probably still much proportionally bigger than a single sperm. Although from seeing his dad's size and his madness, he felt smaller than even that. 

"Clyde, it's time to go," called the doctor from beyond the Giant's leg. Clyde heard his dad shift his attention that way and a guttural growl.

"YOU ARE TAKING MY SON FROM ME?"

Clyde foresaw this escalating and decided to take action. "No!" he yelled, quickly standing up. "I had a taxi outside, Dad. They must be impatient. I do have a lot of homework though…" As he spoke he walked closer to his dad's thigh and out from under his dick to see his face better. It was still somewhat concealed by ginormous pecs from this vantage point, but Clyde did notice some sort of softening in the face. He knew his real dad loved him and wanted him to succeed - the homework angle waa working. He went further, hoping to take the edge off a little for the doctor, and as he did so he backed off slowly, as if calming a raging bull - although this was hundreds of times more dangerous.

"I shouldn't have come to see you, because I know you only want me to be safe. But I also need you to be safe, Dad. I can't lose you AND Mom. I love you, Dad." With that, he reached his dad's foot and hugged what he could of it, taking a deep breath in due to intense odor. A few moments of silence later, he let go and carefully walked around to look up and see his dad seemed in turmoil inside. His face was frozen in a somewhat angry look, but his eyes were screaming another emotion. Clyde put the cherry on top, hopefully, by saying, "I hope you feel better. I'll make your favorite food when you come home."

The Giant still frozen, Clyde met the doctor and the two carried a steady pace out of the bunker.

"Your friend is waiting in the main building," he said as they went up. "Don't worry, there's no charges against either of you, but please just stay home until we figure this out."

"No problem," Clyde almost whispered, his strength failing him from deep emotion. "Please fix my dad."

They found Gerald seated at the kitchenette table helping himself to some cake, presumably for one of the soldiers' birthdays. When he saw them, he stood and hugged Clyde.

"The doc told me something is wrong," he said. 

"Very," was all Clyde could muster to say. The doctor ushered them out, but as Gerald was leaving he noticed a stray paper on the counter labelled "Report on the Condition of the Giant". Without thinking or anyone noticing he swiped it and stuffed it into his pocket.

After Clyde explained what happened, they rode home in silence, but Gerald was formulating his plan. He knew the paper he'd stolen was going to explain something about what was happening to the Giant, and he hoped he could use it to help Clyde. Maybe enough to lower his inhibitions…

Clyde went to his room immediately and locked the door, and Gerald did the same. He didn't waste a moment in unfolding the paper. 

Each passing sentence raised his eyebrows more. Written by Dr. Yamato, he began by speculating that the Giant grew out of intense emotions, which somehow stimulated his hormones to go into overdrive, and his pheromones acted on matter around him in an alchemical way to form around his body, thus creating more mass for him to take in. The doctor admitted this seemed far-fetched even with some science to back it up, and it needed years of testing, but preliminary tests on his discharge proved his theory correct.

Gerald stared hard at the paragraph outlining tests on the sperm. Apparently in the last few days he'd used the samples on plants, which grew considerably with or without sunlight or water. Gerald let the paper lay on his desk where he'd been reading it and sat back in his chair in shock. 

He had little time to process however as there was a dull knock on his door. He shoved the paper into a drawer and opened his door to see Clyde's face red and full of tears and snot. He stood there ugly crying for a moment until he embraced Gerald, who returned it. He sobbed into Gerald's chest, obviously fighting to be able to speak. 

"It's just…" was all he managed to say before his sobbing intensified. Gerald patted him gently and replied, "I know, it's okay." He gently tugged Clyde onto his bed where he rested him on his lap as he continued to cry into his shoulder. Gerald stroked his hair several times and decided now was the time.

His hands slid steadily from Clyde's head and stroked Clyde's body until his hands were in Clyde's lap. He kept them there a moment as he pressed his lips onto his neck and kissed him softly a few times. Clyde looked into Gerald's eyes with slight confusion, but sniffed in his snot and went for Gerald's lips. They breathlessly smooched for minutes, their hands exploring each other up and down. 

Gerald walked out of his bedroom an hour later fully naked heading for the bathroom. He shut the door and peed, and as he washed his hands he looked himself over in the mirror, licking his lips. His body was athletic from years of sports, but as he flexed his bicep he frowned. Still only 16 inches. He sighed, leaning on the counter. 

He returned to Clyde, who was still catching his breath under the covers of his bed. His arms were exposed though, and Gerald was downtrodden to find they were still toothpicks. In the stories of the Giant, he began expanding immediately, so either something went wrong or Clyde was nothing like his father.

He crawled under the covers and cuddled Clyde once more, just staring at the ceiling and thinking. He felt Clyde reach over to stroke his chest hairs, but he couldn’t find himself caring about it. 

“Thank you for comforting me,” Clyde said. Gerald sighed, rolled his head over, and stared at him. His face was crusty with dried tears and snot, and he was half-smiling. Gerald faked a smile. As Gerald kept looking at him, his face fell even more. 

“Guess I’m never going to be like my dad,” he said, sighing, and Gerald could not hide his own exasperation. “When he had sex for the first time, he turned into a superhero instantly. Now that I have…” he trailed off and he had a distant look. Gerald knew what he was thinking though, because he was thinking it too: he was no longer a virgin, and he didn't erupt in hot, sexy muscles, so he feels like nothing. Truth be told...is he anything special?

They laid together for a long time without saying anything. Clyde would caress Gerald every now and then, but Gerald was simply too angry at the world to reciprocate. In his post-sex clarity he knew none of his schemes would work. Clyde didn't become a muscle god despite him trying everything during their sexy time, the Giant would never be gay outside of his fanfiction, and there was no way he could get a hold of his jizz, even if that report was right in its effects on other living things. He just had to settle for the eye candy Matt provided when he was home...if he was even coming home again. 

It was still relatively early in the night, but eventually both men fell asleep with their woes.

• Like 8

So HOOOTT!!!! The character development of Matt is amazing! I love the part where Clyde is intimidated to death by his father! Maybe Matt's dominance inside him is taking over after years of being suppressed? I think his aggressive side makes him even more sexy and godly. Maybe Matt's beast wins and the people have no choice but to serve him? PLEASE continue the story!! Can't wait for more! :)

Or will Clyde finally bust out of his weakness and there end up a battle between two uncontrollable world destroying hulks?  

I dunno.  I think ibron might be right.  Clyde will probably see his demise in either importance to his father or probably "oops I squished my son... oh well."  

I can only imagine what would happen to Clyde when he discovers Geralds true intentions. 

Amazing story no matter where it goes.

I appreciate your support, and I'm glad you've liked the story thus far. I'm not sure I'm even happy with how I wrote the ending, and I'm sure many of you will be disappointed, but now I'll be able to move on from this particular story. 

Chapter 8: Conclusion

Sometime during the night, Gerald felt intense discomfort. His whole body was aching, as if he'd just finished a full body workout and was feeling the effects of soreness the next day. Perhaps it was like the flu as well, he pondered. He reached up and felt his forehead for an increased temperature, but it felt the same.

Except his arm didn't. Bending it took effort. It wasn't just the soreness - something was preventing him from bending it in the crook of his elbow. He brought his other arm over to swipe the blanket off, which he assumed was the problem, but he simultaneously felt his chest bunch up and felt nothing but a hard muscular mound on his other arm. His eyes sprang open and saw that it was pitch-black, but ran his hand over his bicep some more and then his chest. He quickly reached over to the nightstand to click on the lamp, noticing offhandedly that Clyde was still in bed with him.

His touch was not lying to him. He extended the arm he'd touched in front of him to see a pleasant 24 inch bicep, or thereabout at least. His athletic chest had also transformed from simply well-defined to jutting out with a deep crevice. He found it difficult to observe his stomach over his new pecs, but his hands confirmed core strength and definition unlike he'd felt before, as well as the fact that whatever Large-size clothing he had been wearing hours before were simply in shreds, presumably below him. 

He tore his attention away from himself like a kid being taken from a candy store to look at Clyde. He showed no indication of being awakened by the light. He decided he wanted to press his luck and try something else on his mind…

His thoughts turned to the Giant's glories, of growing hundreds of feet tall and towering over the world before him, his muscles pumped to the max and his strength greater than all the men in the city put together. He felt his dick growing and getting hard, which he promptly grabbed and confirmed was also bigger than before, but he happily noticed his butt cheek was now spilling over the mattress when he hadn't shifted. He was growing.

As his lips turned into the biggest and most evil smile that would put the Grinch's to shame, he kept the thoughts of the Giant coming. Lifting cars above his head, uprooting trees with just a twist of his wrist, the pavement cracking under his massive feet, his back acting as the biggest billboard in existence as it rose higher, and then overshadowing the tiny people below…

He was so deep in thought he was surprised to hear Clyde say, "Gerald?" He realized his big butt was now rolling Clyde off the bed because he'd grown so big and it was pushing him away. He took a second to look down and watch Clyde roll off the bed, then heard desperate creaking underneath. He shifted to look down at Clyde over the bed and it was enough weight to cause the bed to collapse down. 

"Yes?" he asked, bored, but loved how deep his voice had gotten. "Is there something wrong?" He asked really only to hear more of his sensuous voice.

Clyde got to his feet wide-eyed and looked Gerald up and down. "Am I dreaming?" 

"I don't think so, kid," replied Gerald, who noted his feet were now coming within a foot of the opposing wall, and looking side to side, his shoulders were in a similar position. Clyde backed off into a corner and took in the sight of the growing man in front of him.

"What happened?" was all he could say.

"Looks like you may have some of your old man's genes after all. Only instead of your pathetic body growing, your cum is beefing ME up real nice." He brought his arm out and pumped his bicep a few times. He leaned forward and touched the other wall grinning.

"I…" Clyde was frozen, but truthfully now Gerald's feet hit the other wall and he had nowhere to go anyway. "We have to call the Closet - maybe they can stop this…"

"Stop this? Not a chance," Gerald said, enjoying the feeling of both walls pressing on his shoulders. Clyde carefully moved towards Gerald's arm, but Gerald realized what he was doing. He blocked his path and smashed his elbow down hard to turn the nightstand to splinters.

"Your phone is out of service, unfortunately," he mocked and he wrapped his large hand around Clyde's skinny waist. Clyde pushed against the meaty fingers but to no avail.

Gerald laughed heartily. "Trust me, you'll want to be in my hand in a second…" Clyde looked up in terror as he realized what Gerald meant to do. The walls groaned as his shoulders unyieldingly grew against them and he had to twist to free himself, though not much, and he began rolling to his knees the best he could, but he might as well have been a square in a circle hole. The floor creaked, and in just moments his shoulder pressed the ceiling up higher.

Clyde was screaming, but all Gerald focused on was size. Soon the room simply could not hold any more of him, and the ceiling popped a large hole just as the floor fell out beneath them. He was too big to maneuver so he landed on the first floor on his butt, but now he had a little more room to move and was ecstatic to find even sitting his head was still in his room. He felt pipes bursting water forth, his feet knocked over loose dishes in the kitchen, and his ass had made the living room furniture little better than scrap on impact as well as likely cracking the foundation. He felt no pain; only joy as he witnessed his new body growing unrelentingly. Even with more space it was filling up quickly as his shoulders were now approaching the wider living room walls and his head was brushing his ceiling in his bedroom a floor above.

He paused in his excitement only to realize he'd instinctively released his grip on impact and naturally Clyde wasn't in it. 

"BAD MOVE, TINY," he said, his voice forceful enough to reverberate through the mere idea of a house he waa destroying just by sitting there. Too many noises of destruction impeded his hearing of where the smaller man went, but with his foot now tearing through the kitchen wall to the outside world, if he didn't escape he was a goner, and if he did...well, it's not smart to enrage a giant, is it?

It only took a few more moments for his head to break free through the roof and he pushed his arms out either side of the house. With his legs already free, he looked kind of like Alice when she took the growth potion and couldn't fit in the house any longer, except this house was more of an idea of a house anymore, with construction materials and various household objects strewn across his massive body. He simply flexed all of his muscles at once and felt any lingering resistance of interior walls evaporate. 

He saw a figure running across the field, and as this house was situated precisely outside of the city and away from others, he knew who it was. It was no matter - they were quite far away from the city, and he knew Clyde couldn't get a ride since his SUV was now completely covered by Gerald's phallus. He planted one hand on what was their backyard area to lift himself onto his knees, then to his full height, all the while the former residence was falling in pieces to the ground. 

He was certainly still growing, but at this point his knees were coming to be taller than the trees surrounding the enclosure, and although it was dark, there was an unmistakable two-legged figure bolting across a trail. He lazily took his first step as a giant, already coming to the edge of trees, then began lifting his knees up to his stomach and driving his feet down hard on the trees, sending tremors through the ground. He saw the figure freeze and presumably turn to look at him, then dive into a thick set of trees. 

Gerald needed only one step to reach him, but he found it more pleasing to stomp his feet one by one on either side of where he saw the figure go, so that if he was correct in its location the figure would be directly under him. He squatted down and grabbed a tree near the root, laughing at how his own dick was thicker and longer by now, then pulled it up easily. When he saw nobody next to it he quickly tossed it aside and tried another, then another. 

The thought occurred to him that maybe he'd actually accidentally squished Clyde when he'd stomped this way before, but as he went to uproot another tree the figure dashed out. Gerald immediately dropped his forearm in his path and slowly brought his other hand in so that Clyde could feel the impending doom with no way out. 

He encircled the figure with his hand and slowly but steadily brought it in until he was sure he felt something in his palm. He stood back up, his knees now well above the trees, and brought his palm close to his face. His fingers unfurled and revealed someone of extremely skinny build the size of a toy soldier. Clyde.

"WELL NOW, THANKS FOR THE GAME," Gerald said as Clyde cowered helplessly. "AND THANKS FOR THE GAINS!" He brought an arm up and flexed his bicep. He frowned, however, at only noticing dim city lights illuminating his glory. 

"I'M TOO BIG FOR THE MILITARY OR POLICE TO HANDLE NOW ANYWAY," he started. "SO WHY DON'T WE GO SOMEWHERE A LITTLE BRIGHTER?" He couldn't risk losing Clyde again - he had a plan for him - so he clenched his hand and stretched it out in front of him. He could conceivably wedge his way out and jump, but was he that dumb?

He made slow, thundering steps toward the city, making sure to focus on growth and all of the fun it would bring.

Matt was at his regular height of 6'4 standing at his old apartment doorway looking in. A woman was crying somewhere...he lifted his feet to go see, but he didn't move. 

"Honey, I miss you," said a familiar voice behind him. He was able to turn around, now in the living room of his in-laws staring down at an un-pregnant Erika. 

"I haven't gone anywhere," he said, reaching out. She took a step back and sobbed some more.

"You can beat this, Matt," she said. "The beast inside of you is just hormones. You controlled it for years, but you must accept yourself, as I did. I loved the scrawny teenager with a heart of gold, whose only ambitions were to be with me and to be an artist. The man I see now is only a mask."

"I've had to protect our son! What else could I do?" His feet still were not letting him get closer to Erika even as she floated slowly away.

"Clyde needs you as his mentor - as his dad. He will be safe as long as you are with him, muscles or not."

Matt looked down at himself. He hated how he could never find clothes that didn't accentuate every single striation in his body. He hated being a bull in a China shop. He hated that he didn't choose this life, yet this life kept him away from his son. He knew Clyde was getting older now, but he could still, as Erika put it, guide him. 

These thoughts seemed to manifest throughout his body as his t-shirt felt loose for the first time in years. His pecs were receding into him, his biceps felt more blood circulation from looser sleeves, and down near his legs he felt a thigh gap forming. He looked at Erika who was seemingly growing taller, but she stopped when they were roughly the same height, although she was definitely taller. She sauntered over to him and rubbed his shoulder down to his elbow. Her hand grasped around the whole of his arm to encircle it, a feat she hadn't done for years. 

"The man I love is right here, inside of you. Go be that man for our son." She let go of his arm and embraced him in a tight hug. 

"Just be careful," she said into his ear. "That's not a mosquito on your left pec."

"What?" Matt asked in confusion.

"Mr. Hahn?" someone was yelling, seemingly from a distance. Matt opened his eyes and realized he'd been asleep. He was grumpy because he didn't want to lose Erika again, but his mind was more clear than it had been in days. He looked down at his chest where Dr. Yamato was on all fours shouting at his face. He smiled weakly.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER, DOC?"

"Sir, we haven't been able to reach Clyde to make sure he's safe…" the doctor said slowly, obviously extremely afraid of the Giant's wrath he'd exhibited over the last few days. "...but his friend that was with him yesterday seems to have gained your abilities, and is in the city. And he's growing."

Matt's heart raced. He had to find Clyde. "THANKS, I'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE." He quickly but gently plucked the man by his coat off his pectoral and sat up to set him next to the exit. "I'M FEELING BETTER, REALLY. BUT I NEED TO FIND CLYDE."

The doctor said something, but Matt was singularly focused now. He carefully shifted his feet as far away from the doctor as he could then stood up. He turned to look down the large chamber and walked toward a ramp leading up. Once the ramp took him to where his head almost hit the ceiling, he lifted his arms and thrust upward, pushing the ceiling up to reveal the dark night outside. He heaved the grass-covered plate covering the chamber below to the side with a flop after confirming nobody was under it and hurried up the rest of the ramp.

It didn't take long for him to look around and find Gerald. He'd made it to the edge of the city, and was about twice as tall as the buildings around him, which from experience Matt knew were roughly 10 stories high. He walked quickly but sure footed in order to avoid the mess of soldiers around the Closet, cars, and anything else that may be there, and decided it would take too long for him to grab a pair of shorts. For him, Gerald was roughly as far away as a football field, and in the cover of darkness it was too risky to grow now, or he may step on something unexpectedly. He was thankful to hear the siren sounding behind him, though - at least the people underneath would be more cautious, but he didn't know Gerald's true intentions…

Gerald's mighty voice could be heard for miles as he opened his palm and said, "NOW THAT WE CAN SEE EACH OTHER BETTER, YOU'RE GOING TO CUM IN MY MOUTH. I'VE SEEN YOUR DAD GROW MUCH FASTER - I NEED MORE." Matt's heart fell as he was assured it was Clyde there, and Clyde must have been protesting because Gerald then said, "WELL, YOU CAN EITHER DO THAT, OR I'LL JUST EAT YOU. MAYBE THAT WAY I'LL STILL ABSORB YOUR STUFF."

With that, he lifted his palm up, tilted his head, and shook Clyde down. His lips curled into a dastardly grin and he said, "DON'T EVEN FEEL YOU IN THERE. NOTHING IN MY HAND THOUGH. HOPE YOU DIDN'T FALL! HA HA." He even looked around his bulk and down to the ground where the width of his feet were quickly filling up the entirety of the almost-empty street - there were parked cars skidding closer to buildings due to his feet, but there wasn't a person down there. He could see all of the people were at least a couple streets over if not farther running for their lives. 

He turned his attention to his massive body now that he had the proper light. He marveled in the sight of his pecs stretching out in front of him in a beautiful chest shelf and caressed them to assure himself his eyes weren't deceiving him. He hefted the weight of his pectorals a few times with his hands up and down, and moved to stick his hand in between them. By clenching them he was overjoyed to find half of his hand disappeared.

His attention was interrupted by something grabbing his calf and scrambling to hold itself there. He turned around and saw Matt straining to climb up, but he was only the size of Gerald's calf muscle, even with his obvious bulk. 

Why isn't he growing? Gerald thought with his heart racing - this was the only person who could stop him, and he wasn't growing fast enough to match what Matt could do. However, all it took was a quick squeeze of his calf muscle to be too much for Matt to hold on, causing him to fall and stumble into a comparable-size building behind him. 

He got his footing and briefly noted thankfully that while he'd made significant cracks and burst through windows, the building would still stand. Gerald adjusted his stance by planting his other foot on another street, a little sad that he didn't accidentally crush a building. Matt looked up at the towering Gerald and realized for the first time what fear others must have experienced - he couldn't even see Gerald's face due to his chest obscuring the view, and he was growing, possibly nearing 800 feet, if not more.

"SO, THE SENILE OLD GIANT HAS COME FOR HIS PRECIOUS SPECK," Gerald mocked. "YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO FIGHT ME FOR HIM THOUGH, AND I CAN'T GUARANTEE THE SAFETY OF ALL THESE OTHER PUNY PEOPLE."

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, BUT LET ME HELP YOU," Matt pleaded. 

"VERY WELL, I'LL ACCEPT YOUR HELP. I'LL TAKE ALL THE MAN JUICE YOU'VE GOT." Gerald smirked and bent down to one knee, his leg definitely bulldozing over any car, building, or person behind him, still looming over the smaller giant. Matt gulped to realize one of Gerald's pectorals could almost accommodate two of him.

*IS THAT WHAT THIS IS? YOU WANT THIS CURSE OF MINE?"

"CURSE? OLD MAN, I LOOKED UP TO YOU FOR THE BEAUTY AND POWER YOU POSSESSED. ONLY NOW WHO IS LOOKING UP AT WHO?" He arched his back and presented a front-double biceps pose. He looked back and genuinely asked, "I ASSUME IF YOU COULD HAVE GROWN, YOU WOULD HAVE. SO WHILE YOU MAY BE LARGER THAN THESE OTHER BUGS, SOON YOU'LL JUST BE A SPECK TO ME."

He was right: Matt had been trying everything since he'd gotten near, but he couldn't seem to grow any more. In fact, he felt like the more he tried, the smaller he got, and he was for some reason slowly losing size. 

"SO I'LL MAKE YOU A DEAL, SHORT STUFF. WE ARM WRESTLE, AND IF YOU WIN, YOU'LL GET YOUR TINY BUG BACK. IF I WIN, I'M GOING TO HAVE MY WAY WITH YOU."

"NO! I -" Matt tried to protest, but Gerald simply said, "THAT WASN'T A REQUEST," and he shifted his legs back further, destroying more in the process, and planted his elbow between himself and Matt. His bicep alone was now bigger than Matt.

"OH SORRY, SHORTY, LOOKS LIKE YOU CAN'T REACH. LET ME SEE IF I CAN GET ON YOUR LEVEL." He lowered his hand and Matt took several steps back in case Gerald just wanted to come down with a finishing blow right then. His open palm in front of a building, Matt so no other alternative but to play along for now, so he got in front of the palm and shoved with all of his might.

Gerald burst into laughter, his sudden expulsion of air actually causing Matt to stumble. "ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? COME ON, DON'T HOLD BACK. OR IS YOUR SON NOT AT ALL IMPORTANT TO YOU?"

Matt redoubled his efforts, sweat streaming down his face unlike it had for over a decade. He dug his heels in and tried, but he couldn't even get the still-growing palm to move even an inch. Worst yet, the effort was making him lose even more size.

"I THINK I GAVE YOU AN ADEQUATE HEAD START. TIME TO LOSE." His palm caught Matt's whole body in it and forced him to lay down, crashing into the ground with a thud.

"HMMM, GUESS I'VE WON, HUH?" Gerald sneered. His hand gripped a little tighter and he brought his legs back in to stand to full height. Matt felt a dizzying force of wind as he was accelerated up in the palm, and with his arms pinned to his sides as well as his chest being pressed in he was losing his breath.

Gerald brought him to his face, now not even a Ken doll compared to him. "WELL THAT WAS FUN, BUT I THINK IT'S TIME YOU PAID UP, LOSER. I'M GOING TO ENJOY OUTGROWING THE CITY...THE COUNTRY...MAYBE EVEN THE WORLD."

Matt tried and tried to wriggle free, and he thought he'd succeeded, but Gerald had just opened his hand with him laying there, although still pinned by his thumb on his stomach. Gerald reached over with his other hand and gently took Matt's flaccid penis between his thumb and forefinger.

"MY, MY, THIS IS DIFFICULT," he said, and it was true: it was like trying to rub down a piece of candy. "I'D ASK IF YOU WOULD JUST COOPERATE - THAT OFFER IS ALWAYS OPEN, OF COURSE - BUT I DOUBT YOU WILL, SO MAYBE YOU CAN JOIN YOUR SON AFTER ALL, IN MY MOUTH."

"Wait!" Matt cried, raising his hands up. He had seen something on Gerald's lips moving. If it was Clyde, he had to give him time to get to safety. "I'll do as you ask. You are clearly the bigger man, and I must accept my place."

Gerald's eyes burned with pleasure. "ALRIGHT, BUT IF YOU TRY TO ESCAPE, JUST KNOW I'LL SCOOP YOU UP REAL QUICK AND YOU KNOW WHERE YOU GO FROM THERE."

He lifted his thumb and Matt breathed in deeply, all the while watching the spot on Gerald's lip repel downward. He slowly brought his hand to his privates and began rubbing sensually. He reenacted any facial expressions of pleasure he'd seen in porn, trying to keep Gerald's attention on him, but also was careful to monitor the progress of the dot moving down his chin. 

"Oh, Gerald," he moaned in the hopes he was convincing. Perhaps thanks to the years of inappropriate fanmail he'd received he knew what Gerald was getting off to. "You're so massive...uff...I am nothing compared to you...barely a man...just a bug for you to crush under your feet…" 

He couldn't see beyond his palm prison, but Matt felt Gerald move his other hand and knew it was going for his crotch. He bit his lip and sucked in air, but thankfully Clyde had reached his chin and just had to brace himself for the unexpected movement. At the rate of his climbing though, Matt had to last quite a while for him to get all the way down, but for the first time since he could remember, his sex drive was extremely low anyway. 

"PUNY EXCUSE FOR A MAN, AREN'T YA?" Gerald goaded, stroking harder. Matt continued his show by admiring his bicep and stroking his chest, but it felt...different. Rather than bulging mountains pumped to the max, he felt them deflating. If he had any frame of reference, he'd notice he was back to his normal height of six and a half feet, but he felt the shrinking continue. He did his best to hide his shock from the watchful eye of Gerald, but he was getting seriously worried.

Except he did notice. His stroking paused and a giant eye squinted closer. 

"AM I JUST BEYOND HUGE, OR ARE YOU ACTUALLY LOSING YOUR MUSCLES? HAHAHAHA - EVEN YOUR BODY KNOWS YOU'RE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME. SOON YOU WILL BE NOTHING BUT A DUST MITE ON MY PALM. ALTHOUGH…"

He paused thoughtfully. "MAYBE YOUR MAGIC OR WHATEVER IS DEPLETING, AND NOW'S THE TIME TO SQUEEZE ANY LAST DROP OF YOU INTO ME. WELL, AT LEAST YOU'LL DIE WITH YOUR SON, BOTH OF YOU KNOWING THE RIGHTFUL KING IS NOW REIGNING OVER THIS TINY WORLD." 

The palm lifted and he tilted his head back. Matt didn't have eyes on Clyde anymore, but he hoped he'd given him enough time to get away. There was no telling how big Gerald was now, but his growth may be accelerating even too fast for Clyde to ever escape his body. As he began sliding, he looked at the wall of pink tongue in front of him and resolved himself to his fate, only wishing that Clyde would be alright. 

He fell off the palm and tumbled through the air, but as he was level with Gerald's lip he felt his waist shoved with incredible force sideways, and as he flew towards Gerald's nostril he looked around to see...himself? A large man was soaring through the air after having leapt, presumably, and was also growing, but at a faster rate than Gerald. As Matt tumbled onto the upper lip, the man landed on Gerald's chin and crouched on all fours to grip better, growing now to match the size of the whole mouth himself. When Matt found a handhold, he peered to see the familiar face of his son, only with a body he recognized as his own. 

Gerald clearly noticed the new weight on his face, since he began shaking violently, flinging Clyde into the air near his ear, but even in the air he was growing at an incredible pace, matching the size of Gerald's head in moments, and he landed on Gerald's deltoid, staring up with determination. Gerald looked over and his eyebrows arched.

"CLYDE? DIDN'T I EAT YOU ALREADY?"

Clyde did not look like he was ready to talk. As Gerald moved his opposing arm up to deal with him, he leapt off his shoulder and over his protruding pecs, reaching an arm out with a claw to keep himself close to Gerald, and possibly with a side-benefit of scratching him on the way down. Matt couldn't see what happened after he cleared the pecs, but Gerald did suddenly grunt and recoiled.

"OH, DID YOU REALIZE THAT I AM THE SUPERIOR MAN AS WELL?" Gerald asked, looking over his own chest, and Matt saw as well that his growing son had landed on Gerald's full-mast dick, only he was now comparable size to a small child to Gerald now - that had to hurt having so much weight and force on somewhere so sensitive. Clyde took his beefy arms and constricted the dick as if wrestling only he was getting too big too fast so he was having to adjust, but he seemed to actually be stroking Gerald off, and Matt smiled in triumph, realizing what he was doing.

Gerald was now doubling over in pain from having so much weight there and he was swinging his arms wildly to slap Clyde off, but Clyde was attached with vice-like strength. A few more moments passed, and he was able to plant his gargantuan feet down onto the streets below, being half as tall as Gerald, but his grip did not give just yet. He seemed to be yanking like one would do for tug-of-war, and occasionally would just punch the side of it. 

Now with the weight off, Gerald regained his senses and was over it. "ALRIGHT, TIME TO SQUISH YOU FOR GOOD!" He must have realized it would hurt if he tried tugging himself away because he didn't yank back, but his hands wrapped around Clyde and lifted him into the air, squeezing with all of his might and actually grunting with effort from having to lift the smaller giant. Clyde's eyes squeezed shut in pain momentarily, but a calm seemed to wash over his face, and his growth…

Exploded. In a heartbeat, Matt saw his hundreds-of-feet tall son having the life squeezed out of him, and after a blink, his son's muscles burst forth from the hands and he almost instantly reached the same size as Gerald, but continued. He seemed surprised himself, but in the next heartbeat, his own chest overshadowed Gerald, in the next he was twice as tall, and in two more, Gerald's considerable size was only the size of a rodent at Clyde's feet. Gerald looked up in horror, only getting smaller, but Clyde was adjusting his stance, presumably planting his feet away from where he thought people were, but if Matt could see anything going on in the streets, he'd see Clyde's feet themselves might as well have been aircraft carriers. 

Because Gerald was looking up, he could see that Clyde's growth subsided with Gerald only being at his ankles. Matt smiled in fatherly pride as he looked up at his son's bulging quads, and as he bent over he saw two enormous plates of pecs and then his son's face, only more angular one would achieve from strong jaw genetics and dieting. At this point, Clyde said something, but his voice was too powerful for Matt's tiny ears to comprehend, and he reached down and plucked Gerald by the shoulders, raising him up as slowly as he could, obviously aware his dad was there somewhere. Gerald thrashed and struggled, but he was no match for the steel fingers. 

Matt continued to grin as he took in his son's accomplishment. Sure, he didn't spend years in the gym to get this bod, but he was excited to see the chiseled eight-pack, the pumped pecs, the bowling ball biceps, the impossibly wide shoulders...and then he saw an extremely zoomed-in version of his son smiling. If only he had a camera.

He flopped Gerald onto his back on his palm face up and pinned him with his own thumb. With his other hand, he reached down and stroked Gerald's crotch gently as he squirmed. Matt knew despite his fear, Gerald was still getting off due to the heavy breathing. Clyde even positioned Gerald straight in front of his chest to show him bouncing his pecs, obviously hoping that would help this along, and it seemed to do the trick as Gerald’s dick went hard.

Matt could see Clyde frowning though. His fingers were simply too big for the comparatively tiny member. He retracted his hand and brought Gerald up to his eyes as he squinted. Matt looked into the gigantic pupil of his son and after a moment Clyde seemed to recognize the speck that was his father.

He brought the struggling Gerald back down to chest-level, and he said, obviously slowing down his voice to be understood better. “DAD...DICK…” He pointed at Gerald’s face where Matt was with his free hand, and motioned down to Gerald’s privates. Matt got the message, and assessed how he would make his way down there; Gerald was nothing more than an action figure to Clyde, but he was still several hundred feet big, and it would take time for Matt to get there from his face. So he did the only thing that was rational.

He took a running start down Gerald’s cheek and leapt into the air, praying he’d land on something soft. He was falling quickly, and with Gerald thrashing, it looked like he was going to end up on his left pectoral, which was presumably not the softest place to land, but he stopped thrashing for a moment, long enough for Matt to land under his Adam’s apple in some springy skin. He looked on through the valley between his pecs where the even greater-sized thumb pressed on his abs. It was certainly dangerous, but he knew two things: Clyde didn’t want to crush Gerald, but he also was not able to get him off to make him shrink either. He made his way walking on all fours for balance.

“LET ME GO!” Gerald was now shouting, probably tiring from his futile escape attempts. Matt couldn’t comprehend the response, but Clyde said, “AND YOU’LL DO WHAT? SURRENDER?” 

He continued, his blood obviously pumping in rage. “YOU USED ME AND MY DAD. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN FROM YOU NOT TEARING YOUR EYES AWAY FROM HIM. AND WHEN I CONFIDED IN YOU, YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD MANIPULATE ME.”

“I REALLY DID - DO - WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND,” Gerald said, but Clyde bought none of it. 

“DO YOU ALWAYS TRY TO EAT YOUR FRIENDS? DO YOU CALL THEM PUNY AND MAKE THEM FEEL ABOUT AN INCH TALL? BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT? ‘FRIEND’? LOOKS LIKE YOU’RE THE PUNY ONE HERE. YOU’RE NOT EVEN AS BIG AS MY FOOT - I COULD CRUSH YOU INSTANTLY.”

“BUT YOU WON’T,” Gerald replied, smiling because he and Clyde both knew it to be true. “IF YOU LET ME GO NOW,  WE CAN BE PARTNERS. GIANTS TOGETHER. NOBODY ELSE IN THIS WORLD WILL ACCEPT YOU. BUT I UNDERSTAND YOU NOW. FEELING HELPLESS AND INVISIBLE TO A WORLD THAT DOESN’T CARE ABOUT YOU.”

“MORE LIES,” Clyde said, shaking his head. “THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME NOW IS THAT YOU’RE PATHETIC AND WEAK. EVEN WITH YOUR NEW MUSCLES, YOU CAN’T LIFT MY THUMB OFF OF YOU. MY THUMB! AND MAYBE YOU CAN TUG A TREE FROM THE GROUND, BUT IS YOUR BICEP AS BIG AS A MOUNTAIN?” Clyde held up his bicep and positioned Gerald to look at it. As it swelled larger, Gerald saw that it was bigger than he was. 

“IMAGINE YOU TRYING TO LIFT A SKYSCRAPER - AS IF,” Clyde continued. “SKYSCRAPERS LOOK DOWN AT YOUR PUNY BODY, BUT MY DICK PUTS THEM TO SHAME. SO I GUESS THAT MEANS YOU’D BE COMPLETELY OVERSHADOWED BY MY ENDOWMENT, DOESN’T IT?”

Gerald was breathing heavier, and he said, “I AM - OH…” He closed his eyes and Clyde smirked. Down below, Matt had passed under his son’s giant thumb, crawled up and down the peaks and valleys of Gerald’s abs, and made it to climbing up Gerald’s member, specifically along the biggest vein he could find, all while Clyde goaded him into feeling hot and bothered. As Matt ascended up the vein, he’d pause every few seconds to shimmy his body to make Gerald feel him, and it had to be working. For Clyde’s part, he was continually bouncing his pecs in case Gerald opened his eyes.

Matt made it to the head, and just went to town. He kissed, he humped, he licked, he punched - anything to send sensation into Gerald, who was responding beautifully by bucking his hips. But Matt wanted this over. He climbed a little further up and found the gaping slit and caressed around it. This caused Gerald to shriek in ecstasy, and when Matt stuck a leg in the hole and just swirled it around the walls of the inside, he felt the skin beneath him seize. He tried to retract his leg, but he was too late: he was met with a geyser of milky liquid that slammed into him and sent him flying straight under his son’s pectoral. 

From Clyde’s point of view, he saw Gerald seize, cum, and as he breathed out a deep sigh, it was as if air was being let out of a balloon; his thumb immediately wasn’t holding anything down, since Gerald was losing many feet per second. He hadn’t expected his plan to work this quickly - typically when his dad came, it still took a bit for him to come down from the high, but  maybe because Gerald wasn’t a “true” giant, he couldn’t maintain his size? Whatever the case was, within a minute, the once-action-figure-sized Gerald was nowhere to be found in his palm. 

Clyde sighed in relief, but he looked around at his surroundings and began sweating. He didn’t know his exact size, but given that one of the tallest buildings in the city might have scraped his ankle if it tried, he was pretty enormous. It was easy enough to get this big, but he’d been trying to think “Shrink!” for a couple of minutes, but nothing was happening. He knew he had to resolve this fast: although tiny specks below him and around him, the military was clearly not happy about him being this big, as they’d brought out tanks and planes to fly around him like mosquitoes. 

“SORRY, GUYS, I DON’T KNOW HOW ELSE TO DO THIS…” With the palm not holding Gerald - at least, he was somewhat certain Gerald was still there, anyway - he cupped his newly-grown dick and pumped. 

“AHHHH!” he screamed, certain that it sounded more like Godzilla roaring to the fearful people below, and that actually kind of made it...hotter? He thought about how Gerald was only a speck in his hand, not even a little bit a match for his muscles now, and how he was probably bigger than his father ever was right at that moment. As he imagined flexing for a faceless audience, he shot a river of cum out into the woods, flooding trees. It was over.

Matt awoke to the sound of voices, but didn't open his eyelids immediately. He recognized wherever he was, he was with the mayor, at least three other male voices, and one voice that was deeper than he remembered, but unmistakably Clyde's, and they were all hostile.

"No, you can't have an interview!" said one male voice. 

"But it's our job!" said another from farther away.

"I don't care - if you're not a superhuman, the mayor, a doctor, or the president, you're leaving. Now."

There were obvious sounds of shoving and movement, then a door closed. 

"Looks like he's waking up," said another male voice, and Matt decided to open his eyes. He was in a hospital bed with tubes and wires all around him, and his arms were restrained to the sides of the bed with handcuffs. There was Dr. Yamato beside him looking down, the mayor at the foot of his bed, and his now-muscular son at his other side smiling down at him.

"Hi," Matt said weakly up at his son.

"Hey," he said back, beaming.

"Matt, your body...well, it's taken quite a beating," Dr. Yamato sighed. "So thankfully, your hormones seemed to keep you mostly safe, but you had a lot of internal bleeding, you're bruised everywhere, and...well, there's more, but you get the point. Probably the biggest shock of all is that you're a normal 35 year old man."

Matt looked down at himself, but with his hands restrained he couldn't feel properly. He shifted his weight a little and confirmed that he was now a beanpole. No more heavy pecs impeding his breathing as he laid on his back, no deltoids making turning over a whole event...he was as he was 18 years ago.

He looked at the doctor, who said, "You'll live, but you'll live in this hospital for a while as you heal, then you'll need physical therapy."

"I'm glad you'll live," the mayor said menacingly. "Really, I am. But you, that boy, and your son did considerable damage to the city. I don't know how you boys managed it though, but not a single life was lost. Some people did get hurt in the evacuation, but they're being treated."

Matt sighed in relief. "I assume I'm going to jail then?" He lifted his arm as much as he could to indicate the handcuffs.

"That's yet to be decided," the mayor replied with a sigh. "Let me put your mind at ease and at least say I'll fight for you - after all of your service to the world, and since you were just trying to stop Gerald, I am confident we can work something out. But when you look outside, you'll see what you three did was more than a little property damage. It's up to the FBI what happens now, since you're all being treated as terrorists."

"Don't worry, first you'll need to be treated, so the FBI will need to get through me to get to you," joked the doctor. Matt didn't feel very comforted, but he looked over at his son who was still alive and everything else faded away.

"I know we are in no position to ask for favors, but can I have a few minutes with my son?" Matt asked without taking his eyes off of Clyde. 

"Of course," said Dr. Yamato before the mayor could say anything, and he edged over to gently nudge the mayor out of the room. Once the door was closed, Matt took in a deep breath and released it slowly, as if relieving himself of a long anxiety.

“I’m pretty sure they bugged this room,” Clyde said nervously. Matt shook his head and shrugged. 

“They probably did. I’m being treated as a criminal, and for good reason, and you probably would be handcuffed too if you couldn’t just snap them apart. I may have acted outside of my contract with the military, but you didn’t do anything wrong. You were trying to stop Gerald.”

“I didn’t have to get so big to do it though,” Clyde said sheepishly. 

“It was your first time growing, you didn’t know what you were doing. Plus,” Matt wagged a finger, not exactly realizing he was still restrained, “you were fueled by passion. That’s the thing that makes you grow, in case you haven’t figured it out. I’d try really hard not to be fueled by anger, but instead by emotions like love. Love for you.” He smiled wide and just took in being with his son, safe. But then he continued.

“For years after your mother died, I’ve known that I wasn’t fully in control of my ability, because I was fueled by fear. Your mom died, which left me broken, but then I couldn’t let anything happen to you, and it created a sort of second personality in me - kind of like the Hulk. The ‘beast’ as I called it would want to always be hundreds of feet tall, if for nothing else than to be assured I could protect you. That personality started taking over a little more as you started having your own friends and I couldn’t be there all the time...and then I think it came to a head when we were at the festival, and I hardly saw you at all. I fought to repress my feelings that you were breaking away from me, but it overwhelmed me, and I truly went psychotic.”

Matt began to weep as he said his last words, and seeing this, Clyde immediately bent over and cupped his dad’s head under his forearm and in his big chest. Matt’s tears streamed into Clyde’s shirt, and all Clyde could do was gently shush him as he embraced him. 

“I’m so sorry,” Matt yelled through the musculature of his son. 

Clyde shook his head and stood back up. “You’ve been unconscious for two days. After I made Gerald shrink, I did the only thing I knew would work to get myself to shrink too, then I found you and brought you here...it’s been so awkward adjusting to this, and I kept praying that you’d wake up so that you could help me. What I’m saying is, now that I have it, I know this ability isn’t easy to master, and I don’t blame you at all.”

Clyde was also getting tears in his eyes, and much like any parent, Matt was more pained to see his child hurting than any of the contusions on his body. He wished he’d had his size back for only a few moments, just so he could cradle his son so that he’d know he was safe. 

“I’m here, son,” was what he ended up saying. “I’ll be here to help you through it. And also to let you borrow my clothes, apparently,” he added with levity, grinning at seeing Clyde wearing his t-shirt and sweatpants. Clyde choked on his tears and laughed, and to further the humor, Matt added, “I don’t remember my shirt having a tear in the sleeves. Are your biceps seriously bigger than mine?”

Clyde beamed and brought his arm up to flex, tearing the shirt sleeve a little more. “I don’t know, old man, what do you think?” He brought his arm down to where his dad’s was restrained and laid them side by side. His dad’s toothpick arm was a fourth the size of his.

“Ah, well, I guess parents are supposed to want more for their children,” Matt said. “Just don’t come crying to me when your big ass muscles don’t fit into anything.” 

There was a quick knock on the door, and before either Clyde or Matt could respond, the doctor and mayor came bursting through.

“Matt, since you’re awake, we really need to run some tests,” said Dr. Yamato. Clyde backed away and decided to leave. “I’ll be in the waiting room, so have someone come get me when you’re done.” Matt nodded and did his best to wave given his restraints as Clyde sauntered out. 

It was nearly two months later that Dr. Yamato cleared Matt to walk out of the hospital, with the promise that he’d still be coming back for physical therapy. Clyde pushed him on a wheelchair out of the hospital while he was dancing in his chair - the legal matters had been settled: while nobody placed any real criminal intention on either of them, they were both sentenced to community service to help rebuild what they’d destroyed. While Matt couldn’t start helping until he was able to walk stably, Clyde had begun right away. He started off not wanting to grow much at all, only growing to maybe twenty feet or so at most to clear all the rubble, but with daily guidance from his dad, he got into a groove of growing to the size he needed to be at, doing the job, masturbating, and returning to normal. Matt remembered the news had been controversial at first - labeling them both as criminals, but after many press releases, the mayor was able to focus the public’s blame on Gerald instead. The work to gain their trust was now on Clyde’s own actions, which he seemed to be doing beautifully. 

As they drove home, they inevitably had to drive past the scene where it all happened on the outskirts of the city, and Matt felt sick seeing that the destruction zone was at least a mile in radius, bare of any buildings except the foundations, debris absolutely covering the empty streets with dust and such, and there were spots in the concrete where the weight of multiple giants had created sinkholes. As they drove out of the city, Matt also noticed a sizeable amount of trees in the woods were reduced to splinters. 

Yet as they entered the enclosure where Matt had put their home, from Clyde’s story he expected a crumbling house and found he was wrong. Their old two-story home was indeed nowhere to be found, but there was a log cabin instead, and Matt laughed as Clyde pulled up to it.

“Listen, I’ve been busy in the city, and I don’t know much about construction,” he explained, struggling to move his seatbelt from between his pecs. “It’s been sturdy enough through a couple storms already, so this is what we get for now. Also, there’s only one room inside…”

Matt kept laughing as Clyde got out and got a wheelchair for him. “Son, it’s probably better than I could do. I had it easy - I just had to carry our old house.”

A few days later, Matt had suggested since they had no electricity they should go out and do something. He told Clyde now that he had the time, he really just wanted to paint like he used to, and after getting him the supplies, he carried his dad in his arms out to a cliff nearby to paint the sunset. Only Matt had a better idea.

“DAD, THIS IS EMBARRASSING,” Clyde said, looking down at his dad on the cliff behind the easel. 

“Suck it up, I’ve had to do it for years,” Matt enunciated for his 300-foot tall son. “Now bring your arms back up.”

“UGH,” Clyde muttered, taking a few calculated steps back, and brought his enormous biceps up into a double-biceps pose in front of the sunset. Matt smiled as he kept painting his son’s biceps, which looked from his vantage point bigger than the surrounding mountains.

Author’s note: And that concludes The Normal Life of the Giant Bodybuilder. I do actually want to write a little more about Clyde, but this concludes the basic story and images I’ve had in my head for years. I hope you enjoyed it, and please give me comments on how to improve, and what you’d like to see from a possible sequel, if you even do.

• Like 7

Great story, but I didn't catch whether Matt retained his power to grow or not.  It seemed like he didn't.

It's a good ending nonetheless.   Matt is probably more than happy he doesn't have to deal with the growth anymore and proud his son (who could probably handle the power much better) can take up the mantle.  

I'm sorry I didn't make it more clear - yeah, Matt is back to being just a normal dude. I know a lot of people are into multiple giants, but in my stories, there can only be one. 

I bet Matt does a better job doing PR for his son.  Not to mention all the money he could make off of the paintings of his son.  Lol