LoveGrowth

Hey guys! A big thanks once again for all the support on the story. I love you all, have a great Sunday and I’ll (maybe) see you all next week. :)

Part I                                         Part VI
Part II                                        Part VII
Part III                                       Part VIII
Part IV                                       Part IX
Part V

Changing my Life

Part X

Max tried on all the clothes that I bought him. Most of which fitted him perfectly, whilst some of them were a tight fit or ripped apart.

After he tested all his new clothes, it was time to empty the wardrobe. In order for us to see what fitted and what not, Max had to wear all his clothes. This gave us an idea of how much he would eventually need. We tossed all his now too small clothes away and made space for his new ones. Most of his old shirts, trousers, socks and so one were thrown away. Max seemed to like ripping his own clothes. Looking at his throbbing bulge, maybe a bit too much.

After our big cleanout, we had 5 full rubbish bags, all with Max’s tiny clothes.

I was exhausted. My shirt was drenched and had little to no energy left. Max however seemed to be wide awake and fit.

“I think I’m going to take a shower and go for an early rest.” I said making my way to the hallway. “Care to join?” I asked playfully.

“I’ll be right there with you. I’m going to bring these bags downstairs first.” He said lifting all bags at the same time.

I made my way to the bathroom and grabbed a washing cloth and a towel. Running the water of the shower I heard Max stumping down. I undressed myself only to smell my own sweat coming from my shirt. That shirt was ready for laundry. I tossed all my clothes into the laundry basket and stepped into the shower.

The water was so warm and comforting. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every second of it.

I must’ve enjoyed it to much as I was greeted with a cold hand, resting on my shoulder. Max had entered the shower and, once again, I was in awe as I saw him. His body glistering with water, towering above me. I could feel his throbbing member alongside my thigh. He kneeled down and started kissing my neck.

I moaned in pleasure and in no time, we were kissing passionately. He felt more dominating and much more lustful. He broke the kiss and turned me around. He grabbed a bottle of lube which was on one of the shelves just above me. As I looked behind me, I saw just how wide his frame was becoming. I swore he looked bigger every second.

He noticed me staring and gave me a smirk and a wink. When he got the lube, he put some on his hand and rubbed it over his thick shaft. He grabbed my head and turned it around. Biting my ear, I felt like I was in heaven. Max was never as dominant as that night. I felt his head pushing against my hole. It was so big. I was moaning louder and louder.

I could hear him growl between my moans. Max slowly entered me with his dick and I could feel that it was bigger…

Slow and steady didn’t seem to cross his mind anymore as his thrusting became quicker and more violent. With each thrust, it felt like his dick was growing. Out of pain, I looked down to see my feet and Max’.

When looking at them again, I couldn’t believe what I saw. He was… growing. His feet stretched across the tiled floor and his calves widened and thickened. I couldn’t believe it.

Then I felt the thrusting again and looked around to find him in some sort of trance. His eyes were closed and he was grinding his teeth. His frame widened and his eight-pack bulged out even more. His chest pushed forward and his nips pointed downwards. Biceps boomed up and triceps boomed down. His legs bulging outwards.

As I witnessed his enormous growth, I realized that when I thought he looked and felt bigger, I was right. His dick now pushed against my prostate and didn’t seem to show any signs of slowing down its growth. His balls grew to the size of tomatoes whilst his dick seemed to be as big as a courgette.

“Max, please stop! You’re hurting me!” I yelled in pain, trying to awake him from his trance.

“MUST GROW MORE!” he growled in-between thrusts. He grabbed a hold on the shower grip. The metal started bending whilst Max kept on growling and moaning. Eventually, not able to fight Max’ strength, the handle gave up and broke off.

Max however boosted upwards, towards the showerhead. The water stopped running over me as Max’ head now pushed against it. His neck thickened and pushed his head further up. With one loud roar escaping Max’ mouth, the showerhead bended and twisted, making room for a new Max.

I felt his dick thrusting deeper and deeper. I couldn’t stop moaning. It hurt, but at the same time, it felt amazing. However, my moaning wasn’t anything compared to Max’s. His growling and moaning shook the perfume bottles on top of the shelves, made the mirror shake and gave me goose bumps.

Not able to contain myself, I shot my load all over the tiled shower wall. Max started panting and slammed his fist into the tiled wall. I didn’t know if I had to be frightened or aroused at the sight.

“HERE IT COMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!”

Max yelled in pleasure as his fluids entered my body. Pulling out his dick, it shot its second load against the ceiling. Then there was a third one hitting the now cracked, tiled wall, and then a fourth one and a fifth one, it didn’t seem to end.

Then silence returned. The only sound that filled the steamy bathroom was the running water of the shower. I heard Max gasping for air after the biggest load I’d ever seen. I sank to the ground, not able to keep myself up and faced my now hulking boyfriend. Max sat down, against the wall, still with his eyes closed and feet pushing against the glass door.

He looked like a beast. Drenched with water and sweat. Veins popping up all over his hulking body. His growth seemed to have ended. I was still somewhat scared that the Max I knew was lost to the pill lurking inside of him.

I slowly (and painfully) crouched my way over to the giant and stroked his massive legs making my way up to his cheek. He slowly awoke and looked all around.

“What the hell happened? Why are you so tiny? Why is there cum all over the walls and ceiling?” Max said panicking.

“You.. you don’t remember? I asked still a bit scared.

“No… I remember placing the bags in the garage… walking up the stairs… and feeling really horny when I saw you in the shower…” he said looking at me.

I noticed his voice had deepened and sounded more mature and masculine.

“You did all of this. This is the mess you’ve made. I think we need to talk to the doc before you take that second pill.” I said trying to stand up.

“Wait let me carry you.” Max said lifting me up easily and turning of the shower. He placed me on top of the ottoman that also seemed to have some spots of cum splattered on it.

He towelled me down like a real gentlemen and handed me my bathrobe. After he cleaned up his jizz (and a telling me a billion times that he was sorry), he picked me up and we made our way downstairs, into the kitchen.

“Could you give me the number of the doc?” I asked picking up the phone, ready to dial, when all of a sudden, Max starts crying…

“I’m sorry…” he said between sobs “It’s all my fault…”

“No it isn’t. You didn’t know that that pill would have such an effect on you.” I said rubbing his back.

“This isn’t because of one pill…” he said looking away.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused as to what he was saying.

Max stood up to his full height, only centimetres away from the ceiling. He walked towards the kitchen and opened the cabinet that had the jar in it. Reaching for the jar, I sensed a look of fear on his face. Max seemed to hesitate whether or not to take the jar.

He managed to take it and slowly walked back to the table where I sat. Max placed the jar on the table and shoved it towards me. I looked at him questioned and opened the lid…

“It’s empty…” I said slowly, realizing that all 5 pills were gone.

“I’m sorry!” Max said once again.

“You mean you took all of them at the same time?!” I asked raising my voice.

“Would you please calm down and listen to me for just a moment?” he asked, kneeling in front of me.

I nodded and Max started talking:

“So when we received the pills, I couldn’t wait to start with the experiment. When we arrived home I took my first pill…”

“That being the one I saw?” I interrupted

“Exactly. But as days went on, I didn’t see any changes. So I was tempted to take a second one, which I eventually did. Then it showed some result and so I took the third one. Then the accident happened at that party so I thought I was doing it right. And that’s when I took all of the remaining pills…” He said cringing and realizing his mistakes.

For a few minutes, I couldn’t say a word. I was on one hand scared of the things that could potentially go wrong, and on the other hand, I was mad… no furious that, during this entire week, he was lying to me. But I didn’t want to shout at him. One reason being that he didn’t do it on purpose. The second reason being… while he may look big, Max is somewhat of a child hidden inside a now colossal beast so if he would start running away…

I mean how would you react if a hulking figure would run across your yard at night? But I needed to know what the consequences were and what caused his animalistic behaviour in the shower. So I tried to think of something to say…

“Max what you did, was wrong… but I know you didn’t do it on purpose.” I said calmly.

Max turned his head and nodded in agreement.

“There is erm… one more thing I haven’t told you yet…” he said looking at the ground.

“Remember when you went shopping and told me that I had to inform the doc about my progress?”

“Yes…” I answered anxiously.

“I didn’t really send him anything. I actually didn’t want to because I was afraid I had to stop the experiment if he knew what I did.” He said looking back at me.

Max sat back down. The chair underneath him was creaking due to his new weight. If I wasn’t mad at him before, now I was definitely mad because of his lies. However, I couldn’t blame him. Even though I was against it in the first place, I actually started to like all this growing. I wrapped my head around it and came with an offer:

“Listen Max. I don’t like the fact that you lied to me. But I understand your fear of quiting the experiment. I don’t want to stop this experiment either. I like the way you look and love how happy you are. But I don’t know the consequences from taking all those pills at ones. I mean, you saw what happened upstairs right? What do you say if we take measurements now, send it to the doc and see what he thinks?”

Max was silence for a bit, but eventually said yes. He ran upstairs, quaking the house, to get the measuring tape. I still had some difficulty trying to stand up, but the pain in my bum was bearable. Then the shaking returned and shortly after, Max’s was towering beside be. We also took a blank sheet of paper and a pen to write all our measurements down.

As we began with the measuring I realised that this time, I had to use a chair to measure his full height. After 10 more minutes, I wrote down all Max’s stats and this was the end result:

Neck: 45 cm (18 inch.)
Arms: 60 cm (24 inch.)
Waist: 88 cm (35 inch.)
Chest: 142 cm (56 inch.)
Legs: 83 cm (33 inch.)
Calves: 60 cm (24 inch.)

Height: 2.15 m (7ft)
Weight: 145 kg (320 lbs)

It was the first time that Max and I were both shocked at the result. Some of these results, we thought, were inhuman. After we gathered this information, it was time to inform the doc. I got my phone out and max handed me his number. I took a deep breath and dialled the number. Putting it on speaker, I heard a familiar voice answering the phone.

“Doctor Petrov, what can I do for you?"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

Wow that was unexpected of Max being so forward with his sexual intercourse with his lover Jake, hope he's doing ok including Jake as well?, i hope for Max and Jake to stay together despite after all that is happened and how Max took all the pills and who knows what will happen after that and how much more growth Max has to go through before all 5 pills are done and i hope he can control his urges to be more human then animal, hey may have lied both to Jake the Doctor Petrov on how much he took and how he looks right now, i know he had his reasons to lie and he was scared of what will happen later on in his life if he were to grow to big for anything.... even Jake for that matter, so i highly hope he stops the Experiment for his lover's sake, please God he does.

Witch i why i have to say that if Max had a critical choice to make he would and should stay with his lover much more then wanting to get bigger in growing lust of power and strength so he can beat up a person bigger then he is before he grew at the Local Gym he go's badly, because that's why he's did it for and that makes me really nervous that he could end up getting lost in the power and strength he's has once he done that bad deed and seek for more, so i'm deeply hoping he won't go for more power and strength...  because that would mean Jake would lose him forever to the pills and leave him for more of the Experiments on himself and never return and leave holes in both in there hearts forever and that would make not only make me upset but many others too that read it if they get past there horny activity with Part 10, so i'm hoping that the writer won't push Max down that lonely road without Jake's Love being there with him to keep him company and stay with Jake forever in his own arms, i hope to God he wouldn't do it to them!??.

For Jake i think if he were to keep up with his boyfriend Max and keep him close for the rest of his days as lovers as the days go by, he should take the Experiment with Max!, what does that say to his Father business?, I strongly think if he wants to keep Max forever with him he has to make a critical choice too either to keep his job and Max leaves forever or Jake gives up his Father's Business and go's with Max and takes the Experiment as well to keep there love eternally, I hoping for more that he would choose Max's Love then his Job any day because love is more important than his job and money and love is eternal if you want it so much to keep it and it's mainly priceless really, so why not keep it?.

I know thats a bit revealing the plot for the future of the story but i hope the writer won't be mad at me for it at all, because i was only caring for Max and Jake's Future thats all can you blame me???.      

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, TonitruiLupus1 said:

Wow that was unexpected of Max being so forward with his sexual intercourse with his lover Jake, hope he's doing ok including Jake as well?, i hope for Max and Jake to stay together despite after all that is happened and how Max took all the pills and who knows what will happen after that and how much more growth Max has to go through before all 5 pills are done and i hope he can control his urges to be more human then animal, hey may have lied both to Jake the Doctor Petrov on how much he took and how he looks right now, i know he had his reasons to lie and he was scared of what will happen later on in his life if he were to grow to big for anything.... even Jake for that matter, so i highly hope he stops the Experiment for his lover's sake, please God he does.

Witch i why i have to say that if Max had a critical choice to make he would and should stay with his lover much more then wanting to get bigger in growing lust of power and strength so he can beat up a person bigger then he is before he grew at the Local Gym he go's badly, because that's why he's did it for and that makes me really nervous that he could end up getting lost in the power and strength he's has once he done that bad deed and seek for more, so i'm deeply hoping he won't go for more power and strength...  because that would mean Jake would lose him forever to the pills and leave him for more of the Experiments on himself and never return and leave holes in both in there hearts forever and that would make not only make me upset but many others too that read it if they get past there horny activity with Part 10, so i'm hoping that the writer won't push Max down that lonely road without Jake's Love being there with him to keep him company and stay with Jake forever in his own arms, i hope to God he wouldn't do it to them!??.

For Jake i think if he were to keep up with his boyfriend Max and keep him close for the rest of his days as lovers as the days go by, he should take the Experiment with Max!, what does that say to his Father business?, I strongly think if he wants to keep Max forever with him he has to make a critical choice too either to keep his job and Max leaves forever or Jake gives up his Father's Business and go's with Max and takes the Experiment as well to keep there love eternally, I hoping for more that he would choose Max's Love then his Job any day because love is more important than his job and money and love is eternal if you want it so much to keep it and it's mainly priceless really, so why not keep it?.

I know thats a bit revealing the plot for the future of the story but i hope the writer won't be mad at me for it at all, because i was only caring for Max and Jake's Future thats all can you blame me???.      

I personally dunno if he will stop the experiment. Especially seeing as he doesn't have control of his urges and it is only going to get worse & worse the more he will grow. It might certainly be that he might indeed go power-hungry after all pills are done growing him.

And for Jake, I dunno if he will take the experiment now as well. I mean: Sure Max looks amazing and huge, but I do not think he wants to change himself that big if that would mean if he would lose himself. ^^;

I dunno if I agree with Jake. Max DID take the pills on purpose and Max lied to him and everything. Max took the pills intentionally, sure his reason as to why he took them that way was understandable. But the doctor did tell him how he should be taking the pills right? ^^; So Max went against the doctor on purpose because he did not see any difference in his size, and when he did see a difference he took more and more because in his powerhungry mind he thought he was doing it wrong. ^^;;

If I would have been Jake I would not be as calm and quite as forgiving towards Max. Or at least I would show Max that I would be quite angry at him aside from telling him and all. ^^;; 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hanugumo said:

I personally dunno if he will stop the experiment. Especially seeing as he doesn't have control of his urges and it is only going to get worse & worse the more he will grow. It might certainly be that he might indeed go power-hungry after all pills are done growing him.

And for Jake, I dunno if he will take the experiment now as well. I mean: Sure Max looks amazing and huge, but I do not think he wants to change himself that big if that would mean if he would lose himself. ^^;

I know that much pretty much myself :-), Don't worry i got it all sorted out with the writer himself LoveGrowth as he chatted with me on the same day it was published and he said it'll have it's really good ending as best he can manage with Max and Jake, besides the consequences and dark stuff in the near future that Max and Jake had to go through to keep there love for each other strong, it's gonna really work out good for them and there love will have them remain together for a very long time as long they love each other, i'm not being defensive or paranoid (not assuming you thinking that), i'm just telling you the truth about what i heard from him personally and he is a really nice guy at heart to tell me just to make sure it was all good for me and him, and we are buds now after a little chat afterwards.

Just wanted you to know that so you won't be doing any more worrying episodes on me and know i was telling the exact truth (Witch i am 100%).

I made of stronger stuff to not let that negative stuff get the better of me and remain positive for LoveGrowth that his work will push through with something i will like and so will everyone else reading it.

Thanks for being concerned about me Hanugumo but i'm well aware of it and sorting things with flying colors ;-) :-) <3. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, LoveGrowth said:

Sorry. Having some trouble with writing and I'm a bit busy at work. But I'll try to get the next part up asap! 

No Problem man, take all the time you need to get things done at your work my friend ;-), we won't hold it against you ;-) :-D.

• Upvote 1