EnglishAltaria

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/11631-the-olympia-bar/ - Chapter 1

The Olympia Bar

Chapter 2 – Discoveries (Sexual and Otherwise)

Mr Malone released his grip on Jack, who fell to the floor with a loud thud due to his newly increased muscle mass. The bodybuilder sized teen was about to walk up the stairs when he smelled an alluring scent, seemingly coming from down the hallway. Following his nose, he stumbled

across the source of the incredible smell on the kitchen counter. “A whole box!” Jack beamed as he saw a cardboard box of the mysterious Olympia Bars.

“Help yourself stud,” Mr Malone smirked as he entered the room, his enormous biceps flexing as he leaned against the doorframe, the sheer size of his body practically taking up the entirety of the space within said doorframe, “I’ve found they can have quite an addictive quality, I’ve had to hold back and use all my willpower to stop me from wolfing down the whole box myself. I’ve only had around 3.”

“Well, if they do what I think they do, it would explain your size sir,” Jack winked, walking over to his sexy muscle teacher and wrapping his arms around his thick, vascular neck before pulling him down into another deep, passionate kiss. Their tongues battled and intertwined in their mouths but all the time nothing but moaning sounds could be heard.

After what seemed like an eternity, Jack and Mr Malone parted lips. “Go on Jack, help yourself to some of the bars, I’ll just occupy myself,” Mr Malone smirked. As Jack stepped back over to the counter and un-wrapped one of the Olympia Bars, he felt a warm, lapping feeling around his OH GOD THAT FEELS GOOD!

His teacher grinned before he continued to lick and tongue fuck Jack’s sweet hole, darting the wet tip partially into his tight sphincter and moaning due to the musky scent. However, Mr Malone was not moaning anywhere near as much as Jack was, who’d dropped the bar back into the box as he had to lean forward onto the counter to prevent him from collapsing to the ground from the pleasure.

“Fuck sir, no one’s ever been as good at this before!” he called out in a breathy, lustful tone. Wanting more, Jack backed his ass onto Mr Malone’s mouth, hoping to drive his hot professor’s tongue deeper inside of him. Although he knew there was something he wanted inside of him even more…

Turning around, Jack stood Mr Malone up before getting down on his knees himself, slowly running his tongue up the underside of his teacher’s huge, bulging 19” cock. Swirling his tongue around the head, Jack savoured the few drops of sweet pre-cum he was coaxing out of the large throbbing length, enjoying the taste of his professor’s viscous nectar. Then he wrapped his lips around the head before lowering his mouth and throat lower down the enormous shaft.

Mr Malone groaned as his massive member was enveloped by the glorious, moist warmth of his student’s mouth causing intense and ecstatic feeling to travel from his crotch and all over his body. This only intensified after Jack seemingly opened up his throat and supressed his gag reflex as he swallowed more and more of Mr Malone’s cock, slurping and moaning around the monstrous length and seemingly loving every minute of it.

Sooner or later, Jack was bobbing his head furiously up and down his teacher’s dick, sloppy and wet just how he loved it, covering the cock with his saliva as he worked the shaft with his tongue and the head with his throat muscles. All the time, Mr Malone gasped and grunted, before becoming overcome with lust, grabbing Jack’s head and fucking his throat relentlessly.

Jack just took the face fucking with no issue, his transformation seemingly making it easier for him to worship and serve huge cocks, such as the one he was quite happily sucking on right now. Suddenly, the face fucking stopped as Mr Malone slammed his entire length into Jack’s throat and left it there. Jack gagged but held it, inhaling his teacher’s immensely manly scent as his nose was buried in his crotch.

Mr Malone smiled as he could see his 19” shaft bulging in Jack’s throat, forcing it to twitch inside the teen purely for the pleasure of being able to see how big it was even inside someone, he could even see that the head was bulging prominently near his chest cavity. However soon Jack had to breath, and as Mr Malone removed his huge cock from his student’s throat, Jack gasped for air, still lightly licking the tip of his alpha teacher.

“Get back up and bend over the counter boy,” Mr Malone growled, voice laced with lust and arousal “I want that ass. Now.”

“Yes sir,” Jack smiled before doing as he was asked, bending over and spreading his muscular cheeks without another word.

“Mmmmm, good boy Jack,” Mr Malone smirked, rubbing the bulbous head of his cock against Jack’s tight, still wet hole. Then without another thought, he pressed forward and popped the head inside of Jack, who moaned loudly.

“Fuck sir, and that’s just the head? What’s the whole thing going to feel like?!”

“Let’s find out stud,” he responded before slamming forward, forcing all 19 huge inches into Jack, practically tearing his ass open, and with no complaints.

“Fuuuuuuuuck!! Holy fuck sir!” Jack cried out “god your cock is huge!”

“Yeah take it Jack, you little slut!” Mr Malone growled again, gritting his teeth due to the intense pleasure he was getting from Jack’s tight (well, previously tight) hole. “Fuck I’ve not had an ass this tight! I should’ve bedded you that first time you walked into my class!”

“Oh…FUCK!” Jack shouted in pleasure with every thrust.

The sexual pleasure was palpable in the air, along with the sound of slick, hot, muscle man sex as Mr Malone’s dick slid in and out of Jack’s hole with more ease, using only their collective spit as a lube. The sound of his meaty, muscular, diamond cut thighs slapping against his studly student’s muscular butt turned him on even more, making him pound him ever harder. Jack just screamed out his professor’s name in response as waves of ecstasy took over him.

For what seemed like hours, Mr Malone pounded and fucked Jack’s muscled ass in doggy over the counter before flipping him onto his back laying on the counter with his legs over his bulging shoulders, ploughing him in a whole new way. The harder, quicker and deeper he fucked, the more they both moaned and cried out in ecstasy. Before long, both of the men groaned as their orgasms finally arrived, Jack launching a huge volley of cum all over his own body and up Mr Malone’s kitchen wall, whilst Mr Malone shot deep inside of Jack’s ass, a warm, almost searing sensation blasting inside of him with each individual shot his teacher released into his bowels.

“Oh….fuck,” Jack said panting as Mr Malone pulled his still huge soft cock out of him, the torrent of cum that had been pumped into him leaked out slowly and all over the cold kitchen counter.

“Grab some of those bars and get upstairs stud,” Mr Malone demanded, recovering his breath and energy ridiculously quickly “I think it’s time for you to get your turn on me now.”

Steven jumped up out of his bed as he heard a knock at the door. After what had happened to his little brother he didn’t really know what to do, he was just completely lost in thought. How had that happened? Heck, what even was that? And why did his brother suddenly come onto him after ‘that’ happened? Fuck today was a strange day?

But these thoughts had to be dismissed as he went down the stairs. Having forgotten to put his shirt on, Steven opened the door to find a rather knackered looking Caleb panting on his doorstep.

“Oh erm…hey Caleb. What’s wrong?” Steven asked feeling slightly awkward. He obviously knew Caleb due to him being Jack’s closest friend but he wouldn’t say he knew him well enough or felt close enough to him to hold a conversation alone, and especially not to be stood half naked in front of him.

“Have you seen Jack? He stormed out of gym class earlier and was pretty upset,” Caleb opened up instantly, clearly concerned about his friend. “You need to talk to your old coach Steven, he’s way too hard on Jack because of your success, and it isn’t fair on him.”

Steven sighed. He was aware that his success at sports in school had reflected badly onto his younger brother but it didn’t realise it was getting him down so much. “Yeah…I know. I’ll have a word with him. But I have a question I need to ask you. Earlier, Jack kind of…erm…hulked out I guess you could say. He basically turned into an amateur bodybuilder right before my eyes. How? Did he eat something funny at dinner? Or has he mentioned anything to you about taking some drugs or feeling ill? I’m worried about him man.”

“Well it’s funny you should mention that,” Caleb smiled feebly “that was kind of my fault, I think.”

“What? What do you mean?!”

“My mum gave me a new brand of energy bar in my lunch today but it contained nuts, which I’m allergic to so I gave it to Jack. But when I got home I came across an article that said there’d been bizarre, consistent side effects seen in multiple people who’d eaten one of them, most notably…growth: muscle, cock, height, everything. Except the interesting thing was that all of these effects only occurred in males; like there’s something in our genetics specifically that reacts with a compound in the bar or something like that.”

“Ok…I’ll go with you for a moment. Did you think about taking this to one of the chemistry professor’s?”

“Of course I did, I’m not an idiot. But here,” Caleb answered, pulling one of the bars out of his coat pocket “I brought one for you to look at. I wondered if you could talk to your dad and see if he and his colleagues could do a more in depth analysis in their lab.”

“Oh, well I guess so. Did you only bring the one? It would probably be helpful to have a few more for my dad to analyse.”

“There’s a whole box in my house if you want to have them, I can’t have them after all.” Caleb smiled, stepping off of the door step and back onto the driveway. “I’ll drop by in around half an hour with the box?”

“Sure thing man, see you in a bit,” Steven said politely as he shut the door. Once it clicked he turned around to look at the innocent looking energy bar he held in his hand. “So, muscle growth huh? This is how Jack because a stud before my eyes? I guess there’s no time in trying it,” he wondered aloud before tearing into the wrapping and taking a bite into the bar. “Oh wow this is good!” Steven beamed with surprise at the delicious, sweet, almost caramel flavour with a crunchy hint of nuts. I gobbled the rest down eagerly, almost forgetting the whole reason why he ate it in the first place…

Upstairs in Mr Malone’s bed, Jack was thrusting meticulously as he slammed his throbbing foot long cock in and out of his teacher’s tight, hot ass, both of them moaning loudly as the bed rocked and creaked relentlessly. “Oh fuck me Jack, just like that! God that cock feels amazing stud!” Mr Malone grunts in pleasure, twitching his ass around the huge dick buried inside of him.

“Oh god sir,” Jack groaned, feeling his second orgasm of the night coming over him “I think I’m going to cum!”

“No you don’t boy!” his professor snapped, clamping his ass so tight that Jack couldn’t move before he grabbed multiple of the Olympia bars, tearing them out of their wrappers and forcing them into Jack’s mouth one by one. Left with no choice, Jack bit and chewed the energy bars, grinning as a similar euphoria entered his taste buds, as well as his mind, making him crave more.

An hour later, Jack was pounding Mr Malone on his back, shoulders propping up his huge tree trunk legs as he slammed his cock into his hot teacher, pulling out just as fast before smashing back inside again, clearly managing to slam into his prostate as he heard his professor cry out, unleashing a torrent of cum all over his ridiculously huge, ripped and bulging body.

“Oh fuck sir! I can feel it happening again!” Jack roared as he collapsed on all fours to the floor in agony. “FUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!” he screamed as his back burst upwards with muscle, and his pecs exploded down with size, huge and bulbous chest muscles, a brick like 8 pack surpassing his already impressive six pack. He flexed his arms one at a time as they too grew and swelled, veins snaking around his body almost seeming tighter, striations cutting all over his muscles as they grew, fuelled with new strength and power. “Fuck…this feels…fucking amazing!” Jack roared again before slamming his lengthening cock back inside of his teacher who screamed due to the increase in size, easily matching Mr Malone’s cock and still growing with no signs of stopping.

Mr Malone’s face contorted as he and Jack could see his burgeoning cock growing inside of his previously alpha professor, the head visible under his cut 8 pack, throbbing and huge, the entire length must be tearing through his bowels by now and Mr Malone was loving every minute of it. “FUUUUUCCKKK!!! YOUR COCK IS HUUGEE!!” he yelled in ecstasy before cumming again, Jack’s cock clearly visible near his diaphragm now.

“Holy shit sir!” Jack’s newly deepened voice bellowed in a sexy bass tone, practically rumbling the furniture, just another way for Jack to assert his new extreme manliness. Jack continued to pummel Mr Malone, his enormous legs cracking the floor beneath him as his feet gripped to pound violently, his enormous muscle granting him the ability to destroy his ass as a blinding speed.

“AAAARRRRGGHHH OH FUCK!” Mr Malone cried out again, almost in tears it was so pleasurable before cumming once again.

Jack unleashed one final roar as he fired a flood of his seed deep inside his lover’s body, the volume so much so that it bloated his stomach slightly before he pulled out. Like popping the cork of a champagne bottle, the cum spurted out of Mr Malone’s ass with extreme force, showing just how much had been pumped into the hulking man.

Jack stood catching his breath, easily near 9 feet tall and a tower of bulging, rippling muscle. Like the hulk, only not green and infinitely sexier. His cock even limp was around 18 inches long, it must’ve been well over 2 feet hard. Fuck, no wonder Mr Malone’s ass felt like it’s been demolished.

“Wow sir…” Jack spoke softly (well as softly as he could with his new booming voice) “that was…wow!”

And with that the pair of them collapsed onto Mr Malone’s ridiculously undersized bed to hold the 2 muscle titans, both of whom could simply just breath to make the bed creak under their enormous weight. Still, the lovers fell asleep in each other’s arms, Mr Malone using Jack’s giant pecs as huge muscle pillows.

As the sun rose in the morning, the sun shone through the blinds and curtains of Mr Malone’s bedroom, once again waking Jack up who found himself being the little spoon to his professor’s big spoon…wait. How? Last night he’d been much bigger than Mr Malone, much bigger. Wait, last night he’d been muscular! Jack realised the change, and looked down to see his body back to  how it had been before his first growth, slim and average once more, his 9” cock hard with morning wood.

He looked over to Mr Malone to see that he had also shrunk back to his original (admittedly rather toned) size. But there was something odd. There was a taste in his mouth, one particular taste in particular. A craving he felt inside for something…familiar.

Jack got out of the bed gently as to not wake up his lover. It was only 6 am after all, best not make his professor grumpy. God knows what he’d be like when he woke up and remembered what had happened the previous night. He shuffled over to the box of Mr Olympia bars that Mr Malone had carried upstairs for them to eat the night before. “What are you?” Jack asked them, obviously knowing they couldn’t answer. “Who made you…and why?!”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20

I love your writing. Your muscle growth is great, but your sex scenes are fantastic! It took me years to develop the dirty mind you have at only 20! ;) Please keep writing, and if there's some brother to brother stuff in there, I for one won't mind a bit. 

• 1 year later...