Andykins1996

Big Guys into Small Guys?

5 hours ago, Sky said:

OH MY.
 (once almost broke a guy's wrist at the Pub for randomly groping me...perv)

Do you happen to remember the name of that bar?  I have been looking for a place where I could get randomly groped for many years with no luck...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tomofutah said:

Do you happen to remember the name of that bar?  I have been looking for a place where I could get randomly groped for many years with no luck...

It's The Bourbon Pub.  Locals just call it 'the Pub' (New Orleans French Quarter Y'all)

On 3/11/2018 at 5:05 PM, MuscleDaddyMark said:

I think a true "autosexual" like me is into any guy who wants to worship. While my basic preference is for masc guys who are trim or muscular, with some hair and shorter than I am, I LOVE to show off my body and be worshipped by any guys who's turned on by mature muscle...short/tall, twink/muscled/bear/chub, black/brown/white/whatever, masc/fem, hairy/smooth...doesn't matter as long as they're into what I'm showing off!

I haven't read this thread for a while, but this post of yours just caused my brain to explode deliciously. Muscle mass BUILT and MAINTAINED with effort and dedication for DECADES! That's so impressive. A Sam Browne belt running from the shoulder to the waist cause the pecs of someone like you to look extra intimidating. *Hint* *hint*

Have you read my still ongoing story Ménage à Trois? It's got three protagonists:

• a mature dominant leather-daddy with buzzcut salt-and-pepper hair who get off by showing his muscle built through decades of hard work
  • a formerly fragile, formerly bullied, young man whom he transformed into a cocky chav built like a brickwall cube
  • a shy young geography teacher suffering from inhibitions, but attracted to "clones", who begin a long journey of mental and physical transformation together with the other two

On 3/10/2018 at 2:59 PM, arpeejay said:

Some people do tall, others of us do wide! 

Some of us are trying to become wide, but are attracted to tall men. 😉

• Like 1

On 10/19/2017 at 3:27 PM, brutus said:

One of my boyfriends is a few inches and nearly 100 lbs lighter than me. Being a 300 lbs weightlifter, you get catered to and people are constantly intimidated by my size. It is so nice to get home and have someone that knows how to dominate me. I think little dudes are great!

I keep wishing I could find a local (Las Vegas area) little dude (like 120-135 lbs) to make some videos with. Maybe one day. 

I'd be both intimidated and in awe of your size, Brutus. being a skinny guy, whose muscles have developed and shaped, decently, due to my job for the last 6 years, I've always been into muscle guys, since my teenage years since I have a love for muscles and muscle worship. I always love to feel guys' muscles, and if they are into it, love to muscle worship them as well.

I have always wanted to do a muscle worship video with a guy, with me muscle worshipping them. I think you are a beautiful muscle guy and I love to muscle worship guys of all ages, who like muscle worship and those who love them.

• Like 1

Just found this thread and I'm glad I did.

Gotta say I'd love to find a bigger guy into his own muscle, but I'm 6ft2 and it's hard to find men that are taller than me whilst still being built. But we can all hope 😁