Jump to content
Andykins1996

Big Guys into Small Guys?

Recommended Posts

On 11/21/2017 at 7:06 AM, seororo said:

I'm gonna give my opinion about this topic.  It's actually such a nice topic to discuss. :D I'm a skinny guy,  ( 5'7 ft and 130 lbs).  Well I have never been experienced dating bigger and taller guys as it's hard to find here,  a place that I live in.  I've talked to muscular guys on apps, seen them on social medias.  I found that most of them are only into the same muscular guys,  they love manlines.  That's kinda awful as I do love muscular guys lol.  I'm submissive.  Really into bigger and taller guys.  But I would say it's more like preference.  I'm sure that there are big muscular guys out there who are into smaller guys.  

I am not a muscle guy but at 5'10 and 215-220 lbs. I am not exactly dainty. The fun thing about guys your size is that (a) they are easy to toss around, which results in all sorts of fun games, and (b) they make me feel really huge in comparison! 

  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, arpeejay said:

I am not a muscle guy but at 5'10 and 215-220 lbs. I am not exactly dainty. The fun thing about guys your size is that (a) they are easy to toss around, which results in all sorts of fun games, and (b) they make me feel really huge in comparison! 

Indeed! Using a guy as a warm-up bench-press, throwing him around the room, keeping him off the floor during some hot sex...THAT is why I love bodybuilding!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MuscleDaddyMark said:

Indeed! Using a guy as a warm-up bench-press, throwing him around the room, keeping him off the floor during some hot sex...THAT is why I love bodybuilding!

That is so true. Had that happen last Saturday. Got to look straight into his eyes and say 'trust me, I can handle the weight'. Helps if you show your strength in small ways before hand, like moving them 15 cm/6 inches easily on the bed.  Sometimes just doing that gets a look of surprise from medium built guys.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/02/2017 at 2:08 AM, flamedelft said:

I don't think it was a mistake creating the thread.

There are definitively big guys into small guys. Some are into it more, some less. Personal experience, I had a relationship (no domination involved, just vanilla boyfriends) with a guy who was twice my weight and a few inches taller (though he was more fat than muscular), and he definitively was into me.

And some are into being dominated by others, you should check out @achilles's tumblr beastpup.tumblr.com He's a massive guy and he's in a d/s relationship, with his Sir/Master (can't remember right now), who's quite a bit smaller than him. Also check out http://bigbulltrainer.tumblr.com/, which is about d/s relationships, but it's from the Sir/Master point of view.

I'm not sure how this would make you feel not worthy of not getting muscles yourself, if you were working out (and you didn't have to get big yourself), it could be a motivation/support for the big guy, who'd then make more effort to grow.

Any more Tumblr recommendations?

4dedef7a-d38b-41b9-80aa-9dd70686f8ff.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2018 at 4:05 PM, MuscleDaddyMark said:

I think a true "autosexual" like me is into any guy who wants to worship. While my basic preference is for masc guys who are trim or muscular, with some hair and shorter than I am, I LOVE to show off my body and be worshipped by any guys who's turned on by mature muscle...short/tall, twink/muscled/bear/chub, black/brown/white/whatever, masc/fem, hairy/smooth...doesn't matter as long as they're into what I'm showing off!

Autosexual, you say?

Where do we find more of your people? You autosexuals are frustratingly hard to find. 

Lol.

Try being 6’4” and built like a rugby prop, but not being an actual bodybuilder. Trying to find a bodybuilder bigger than me, but also of muscle mountain proportions and not just “manly and fit” who gets off on being worshipped is like trying to find a unicorn.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heh, I fall into the category of 'smaller looking for bigger' fairly neatly.  The funny thing is that I've always liked the idea of bigger, muscular guys.  There was a vignette on Sesame Street years ago (that i'm sure has been redacted now for 'reasons') that taught about size and the visual that was used was a bodybuilder growing progressively bigger.  Even when i was a little kid, i really liked that vignette, lol.
Fast forward to today, and I'm coming to terms with the fact that New Orleans, LA is probably not the best place to find people whose physiques require...ahem...healthy diets, lol

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sky said:

Heh, I fall into the category of 'smaller looking for bigger' fairly neatly.  The funny thing is that I've always liked the idea of bigger, muscular guys.  There was a vignette on Sesame Street years ago (that i'm sure has been redacted now for 'reasons') that taught about size and the visual that was used was a bodybuilder growing progressively bigger.  Even when i was a little kid, i really liked that vignette, lol.
Fast forward to today, and I'm coming to terms with the fact that New Orleans, LA is probably not the best place to find people whose physiques require...ahem...healthy diets, lol

 

What?!!

You mean croissant, beignet, and po'boys aren't the keys to bodybuilding success?! 😛

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, arpeejay said:

What?!!

You mean croissant, beignet, and po'boys aren't the keys to bodybuilding success?! 😛

 

Believe it or not, no they are not.  The fact that the heat for much of the year makes strenuous activity outside not only uncomfortable but even dangerous (i almost got heatstroke once riding my bike home from work) doesn't help either.  There ARE a couple of 'hardcore' gyms but i have no idea where the hell the gay muscle is at.  Most guys here seem to either look like me body-wise or are extremely thin/overweight.  Our food combined with the relatively laid-back way we do things really doesn't help.  Now, are there fit guys?  Sure.  But truly 'muscular'?  As far as I can tell they're few and far between.  I was told that malarky about 'muscle for muscle' most of my life after i came out and it used to actually really hurt until i realized that that's all it was was bullshit stereotypes.  That said, the last time i even went on a date was three years ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sky said:

Believe it or not, no they are not.  The fact that the heat for much of the year makes strenuous activity outside not only uncomfortable but even dangerous (i almost got heatstroke once riding my bike home from work) doesn't help either.  There ARE a couple of 'hardcore' gyms but i have no idea where the hell the gay muscle is at.  Most guys here seem to either look like me body-wise or are extremely thin/overweight.  Our food combined with the relatively laid-back way we do things really doesn't help.  Now, are there fit guys?  Sure.  But truly 'muscular'?  As far as I can tell they're few and far between.  I was told that malarky about 'muscle for muscle' most of my life after i came out and it used to actually really hurt until i realized that that's all it was was bullshit stereotypes.  That said, the last time i even went on a date was three years ago

I'm pretty sure the answer involves Southern Decadence, kidnapping, and a dungeon.

But that's a different story line!

PS:
I grew up in Pensacola, lived a couple of years in Redneck Louisiana (Monroe, to be precise), and my daughter was in NOLA 2014-2017 working on her master's degree at Loyola.  So, yeah, I know whereof  you speak!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, arpeejay said:

I'm pretty sure the answer involves Southern Decadence, kidnapping, and a dungeon.

But that's a different story line!

PS:
I grew up in Pensacola, lived a couple of years in Redneck Louisiana (Monroe, to be precise), and my daughter was in NOLA 2014-2017 working on her master's degree at Loyola.  So, yeah, I know whereof  you speak!

OH MY.
Well it would have to be an above-ground dungeon.  Sub-grade dungeons are very expensive and difficult to build here, rofl
As for Decadence...you know, I've always had trouble finding a part of it that i fit into.  I'm socially claustrophobic and photosensitive to a certain degree so extremely crowded rooms with lots of loud noises and talking and/or strobe lights can actually trigger fight/flight in me (once almost broke a guy's wrist at the Pub for randomly groping me...perv)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.