• Announcements

• CMiller

Help contribute, donate via PayPal or join with a monthly Patreon contribution.   01/01/17

To help raise funds I've introduced a monthly contribution option called Pateron. This service allows you to pledge a monthly contribution plus allows me to offer you some rewards for your contribution. If you have any questions you may PM me. If you'd like to make that contribution please click on the image below:      
    • CMiller

NEWS: Discord Server & Clubs (aka Groups) are back!   08/19/17

Hello everyone I'm back with a couple big updates! Firstly we now have a Discord server, this is a real-time chat messaging client you can run on your phone, desktop, or anywhere. It's a pretty powerful desktop application that enables people to chat together, and with multiple channels you can find people interested in what you're interested in. If you don't already have a Discord account it's pretty easy to get one, just click the following invite link to get started: https://discord.gg/U93PYnB Secondly I'm proud to announce the return of Groups, it's been renamed to Clubs and is now available here: https://muscle-growth.org/clubs/. This system is entirely user generated and allows users to create groups of their own based on any subject they want. Go ahead and try it now, visit the link above to get started if you want to create or join a group!   As always thank you to all of our donators and Patreon contributors who keep the forums going! 
Andykins1996

Big Guys into Small Guys?

So i found a post earlier and I just wanted to hear other people's opinions on it. Are there many big muscle guys/bodybuilders who are into shorter, slimmer guys like me? And specifically being dominated by guys like me?

For reference I'm 20 years old, 5'7" in height and I think i'm about 140-150 lbs, I'm not really muscular in the slightest (although I have always wanted to be and still would love to be). All comments would be appreciated and I'm interested to hear some big guy's thoughts on this and if you are into guys like me or being dominated by guys like me, I'd be interested to hear why exactly. 

Thanks for reading studs. 

• Upvote 6

There's a lid for every pot man, but it's a pretty broad sweeping question to ask. Big guys ask really into ask real sorts of different stuff, just like everybody else. Plenty of guys here are into size difference, so you could check those threads out.

In my experience when I was little I found that big guys were never interested. Maybe my rotten luck but it inspired me to go get some muscles of my own. Now I have little guys interested in me and I remember what  that was like.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

It was a mistake making this post, I'm sorry. I'm thinking about taking it down now. It doesn't motivate me to get muscles, it makes me feel like i'm not worth getting them. 

I don't think it was a mistake creating the thread.

There are definitively big guys into small guys. Some are into it more, some less. Personal experience, I had a relationship (no domination involved, just vanilla boyfriends) with a guy who was twice my weight and a few inches taller (though he was more fat than muscular), and he definitively was into me.

And some are into being dominated by others, you should check out @achilles's tumblr beastpup.tumblr.com He's a massive guy and he's in a d/s relationship, with his Sir/Master (can't remember right now), who's quite a bit smaller than him. Also check out http://bigbulltrainer.tumblr.com/, which is about d/s relationships, but it's from the Sir/Master point of view.

I'm not sure how this would make you feel not worthy of not getting muscles yourself, if you were working out (and you didn't have to get big yourself), it could be a motivation/support for the big guy, who'd then make more effort to grow.

• Upvote 4

One of the most erotic experiences of my life was when I was bodybuilding (20 years ago or so), and a smaller, younger friend of mine dominated me in public at the Folsom Street Fair. I wore a choke chain, like is used on dogs, because I liked the way it draped around my neck/traps, and how it fell between my pecs. Well, my friend snatched up the end of the chain and lead me around all day. It was so seriously erotic. I had a hard on the whole day. For me it was about relinquishing control and being completely objectified. I was just the muscle on a chain completely under his control. So, yeah, I would say there are big guys who would really enjoy being dominated by you. 

• Upvote 8

Not to necro, but I'm actually glad you posted this. :)

I'm 5'9 and roughly in the 160s-170s lbs range. I'm not athletically inclined nor do I have any interest in building muscle on my own body, but I LOVE huge muscles. The bigger the better. All too often it seems birds of a feather flock together; muscle attracts muscle. To own a submissive guy who towers over me in height and muscle is very attractive.

If I had a muscleman of my own, you better believe I'd support and encourage his growth. I'd gladly pay the gym membership. I'd even go and watch him lift. If necessary, I'd even pay a trainer to make sure he was being challenged. At home, I'd sit on his back while he was doing pushups or hang onto him while he was doing pull-ups/chin-ups. :P 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, NotJackedJack said:

Not to necro, but I'm actually glad you posted this. :)

I'm 5'9 and roughly in the 160s-170s lbs range. I'm not athletically inclined nor do I have any interest in building muscle on my own body, but I LOVE huge muscles. The bigger the better. All too often it seems birds of a feather flock together; muscle attracts muscle. To own a submissive guy who towers over me in height and muscle is very attractive.

If I had a muscleman of my own, you better believe I'd support and encourage his growth. I'd gladly pay the gym membership. I'd even go and watch him lift. If necessary, I'd even pay a trainer to make sure he was being challenged. At home, I'd sit on his back while he was doing pushups or hang onto him while he was doing pull-ups/chin-ups. :P 

Ditto to this.  Thanks @falseyedee, @flamedelft, @Andykins1996 for the inspiration & renewed hope of finding my own superslave.

• Upvote 2

This threads rather hot. I'm not a monster myself yet but I've had a couple of experiences that affirmed my inclination to be dominated/used by smaller guys. For instance, I hit a beefy 230 at 5'9 winter of '15/16 and had a romp with a fella who was 5'6 and 130lbs. He spent the afternoon not only admiring my size but subjugating me as a hunk of meat for his pleasure, which -- to my surprise -- had me reeling. This extended outside the bedroom into our hangouts. He'd cop a feel whenever he wanted or embarrassed me with public comments of my size. If we'd be eating, he enjoyed watching me eat -- to him -- an inordinate amount of food. I ended up training him for a bit too, and well... that became a fevered endeavor. 

All in all, I think its just about finding a muscle guy who enjoys getting into a submissive head space (which is exemplified by beastpup.tumblr.com

• Upvote 11

Big muscle studs into small scrawny guys? How about big muscle studs into small scrawny guys who they can mold. Like in the sense that after 2 years of your influence, you've blown that cute little twink up into huge ass motherfucking monster like yourself. And looking with pride as he admires the huge arms, huge pecs, huge fucking everything that you helped him grow into. Now that's what I'm talking about. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

12 minutes ago, kutam said:

Big muscle studs into small scrawny guys? How about big muscle studs into small scrawny guys who they can mold. Like in the sense that after 2 years of your influence, you've blown that cute little twink up into huge ass motherfucking monster like yourself. And looking with pride as he admires the huge arms, huge pecs, huge fucking everything that you helped him grow into. Now that's what I'm talking about. 

The interesting part about that is it can develop into some very strong long-term relationships as well. :)

• Upvote 7