This Guy

teroyugi

So there is this guy I know. We met online through some bodybuilding forums and found out that we were just a few streets apart from one another. Since then we met up a couple times, had lunch and chatted. But boy I was not ready for him and his love of muscle.

His name was Dave. The first thing we talked about was his workout regiment. How he had been working out for a year and wasn't satisfied with what he had. Sure I agreed with him, he had an overall chubby appearance when I met him. Then he would rant about how he regretted not starting bodybuilding since he was in high school cause then he would be jacked at this point. And as usual the conversation would end with his fantasy of being so huge and muscular that he could not even fit in any clothes or doorways.

Fun guy right? Well he and I stayed in contact for several weeks without really meeting after our third time out. The last message he sent to me was that he found a guy who had this new supplement that could his growth the edge he needed.

Fast forward to today, I received a call that Dave would be coming over to my place. I found it weird cause it came out of the blue in the middle of the day, that and his voice sounded strangely out of breath like he just ran a marathon. Still I said ok, cause at least I could checkup on him I thought.

At exactly 3 p.m. a loud knock came from my apartment door. Which was terrible for me as I ran out of the shower in just my white towel covering me. I opened and was nearly knocked back by the largest pair of pecs I ever saw straining through a thing white tee that didn't cover the row of 8 pack abs below. 

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Hey bud, good to see ya," the muscle bound giant at my doorway spoke.

"Da-Dave? What happened to you?"I had to back away just to get a good look at my friend who just turned up looking like a muscle monster. My eyes trailed downwards and noticed the skin tight jeans he was wearing. His bloody thick thighs looked ready to burst out of them anytime soon.

Dave turned sideways and forced his whole body through the doorway. I could have sworn that his pecs made some cracks on my wall when he pushed through. Looming over me at six feet tall all I saw was his bulging pecs. "I grew," Dave said. He brought his arms down into a crab pose and growled. 

My cock sprang to life when I saw the pathetic fabric that was his shirt rip apart near his shoulders and fell onto the ground. I was rendered speechless at the sight of his humongous arms that looked larger and wider than my head. 

Lost in amazement I didn't even react when Dave used those powerful arms to pull me off my feet and force me into a tight bear hug. My towel fell off my hips. He buried my face  deep between his meaty pectorals, and as much as I kicked him in the abs he didn't let go. Instead I heard him laugh and say, "Enjoying my muscles bud? Yeah take it in this is how a real man feels like."

He was right, I loved it, I loved being squished between his pounds of muscle. The pressure in my balls was growing heavier and before I knew it I shot my load all over Dave's stomach. Some of my cum even got onto his jeans.

"Fuck! You blew your spunk all over me," Dave said as he dropped me onto the floor.

I was blushing red like a tomato and my cock was still hard. It was kind if funny seeing such a big muscle man looking uncomfortable with some cum on him.

"Aww man you got it on my new jeans too." Dave looked at me with a serious glare before he brought his arms up in the air and flexed a double bicep pose. 

I was dumbfounded as I saw veins snake around his pecs and arms, his face was turning a deep shade of red. Then he started growling deeply, while he still flexed. With a mighty roar, his muscles then doubled in size causing his jeans to explode off him. 

"Fuccck! Yes" Dave screamed in his white briefs. It was then that I saw his enlarged endowment standing stiff inside his underwear. A visible wet spot was growing in his briefs. I gulped at the thought of sucking that huge python of a cock.

"Wh-what was that?" I managed to ask.

"That was a 200$ pair of jeans turned into a piece of rag. Now come on you got to clean me up," Dave replied.

I nodded and closed the door behind him, thankful that no one outside saw what just happened in my living room. Still butt naked I lead my extra large friend to the bathroom. Thank goodness there was space to fit his now mega wide shoulders and huge muscles. Dave took off his underwear with a loud snap and tossed the brief to the wall on the right. The poor fabric was stretched out like a worn out rubber ban, no way was it going to handle Dave's incredible manhood anymore.

As I stared at his wide back with deep grooves running down his back my boner was leaking pre all over the bathroom floor. Dave didn't notice any of this as he turned on the shower and was busy lathering himself with soap.

"Hey, get my back would ya?" he asked holding the bar of soap over his shoulder to me.

I nodded and grabbed the soap from his wide hands. Nervous, I rubbed his back softly only to get a chuckle from Dave. "Are you made of wind bud? Rub harder. These muscles can take a beating!" he said.

And so i did, I rubbed the soap furiously, the foam ran down his back and lathered my hard cock as well. I was breathing heavily as my fingers ran across his tough shoulders. Slowly I my hands moved closer to wards his pecs and just like that I was groping his watermelon sized pecs. "That's it bud, worship these pecs," Dave whispered.

My fingers found his nipples and the moment I pulled on them Dave yelled, "Fuck!" I heard a loud splattering sound from the front. Did Dave cum? Turning my head ot the right I saw his still hard cock and a wad of translucent pre on my bathroom wall.

"Wow," I said.

Suddenly Dave pulled me and pressed me against his cock. "Don't waste time looking bud, I said clean me up. All of me!"

And that was the moment I thought, what had I gotten myself into?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 22