Muscle thief on the loose

Astromuscle

"Gavin, you are going to have to go see him eventually."

Gavin sat on the couch as Victor put his coat on. 

"Why do I have to? I don't have to actually go to the gym. I have the membership. It lends my story credibility like you said."

Victor gave him an empathetic look. "Gavin, in the 2 weeks since you have met him, have you met anyone like you other than Samar?" Gavin shook his head. "He is the only one who knows what is happening to you. You may not like it, but he may be one of the only people can help you."

Gavin grumbled.

"Gavin, I am going to head out for a bit. Amil wanted my help with something. I will be back in a bit." Gavin shouted out the door that he loved Victor and Victor leaned back to repeat it. Then he left. He got to his car and pulled out quickly. He got to the road where he would turn to go to his friend Amil's, and watched as he drove past it. 

Victor had been serious when he said that Gavin should talk to Samar, but that didn't mean he trusted Samar as far as he could throw him, which it sounded like was not at all and growing less likely by the day. Victor pulled up to the gym as it was closing. He waited for a couple of minutes, and then a huge figure that towered over everyone else left the building. He had never seen Samar, but he was pretty sure he didn't need him pointed out. Samar got to his truck and pulled out, Victor following behind at a safe distance. There was one place where he had to crawl up behind him at a light, but they moved on and Victor let a car come between them.

Eventually Samar pulled into the parking lot of a warehouse. Victor kept driving, but made a note of what he was seeing. He was worried Samar might have noticed the same car was still behind him, but there was no time to worry. Victor circled the block twice. The first time another, not quite as large man was going into the warehouse. The second time the lot had a couple of cars, but no one outside. Victor parked his car up the block a little and crept over to the warehouse. The door was shut, and looked like it would make a lot of noise. There was a window nearby, which looked broken enough to crawl through. Victor looked up. He couldn't hear specifics, but people were inside, there was a line of boxes in front of the window. 

Victor was careful, but did break off a little bit of glass as he came in. He held his breath. He heard the mummers quiet. He could hear them from here. Then someone mentioned that the wind was coming in bursts and the window was smashed, it was probably a loose piece. People seemed to mutter acknowledgements and continue. Victor didn't want to stay on the window lest he break more glass, he found 2 good handholds and lowered himself to the ground. He snuck up behind the boxes and looked out at the group. Many large men were standing and sitting around. They were all muscular freaks, some taller and larger than others, but they all looked like they could wipe their asses with Victor if given the chance. Samar stood at their head, talking to them. 

"I am glad you found a supporter Dick. May he grow you until there is nothing left." The man, Dick blushed, but also did a double bicep that would put some bodybuilders to shame. 

"On to further business, Andrew, have you had any progress on your reconnaissance?" A guy maybe only 6' 5" to Samar's over 7 feet, spoke up.

"Gavin seems to work in a funeral home. He hasn't grown much since I have been watching him. He has gone up a little though. Otherwise he seems to spend all his time in his apartment. I have no idea what he does up there. His husband is much more active. He goes out all the time. He drives all over, and also does most of the grocery shopping it seems."

Victor's eyes went wide as they spoke first about Gavin, then about him. That man had been around, but Victor hadn't considered he'd been spying on them. As he looked away he saw something odd. A shadow, dressed all in black was waving frantically at Victor from behind some more boxes. Once he had Victor's attention he pointed at him, then made a circular motion. It took a second to realize he was pointing above Victor, behind him. Victor turned, and a huge arm grabbed the front of his shirt and coat. Victor was lifted roughly off his feet as he choked loudly. A grinning face looked into Victor's eyes. He moved out into the light and tossed Victor with both hands across the warehouse. Victor rolled and coughed as he came to rest in the middle of the circle of Thievers. It took him a second to regain his composure as he took in all the men. They all stared down at Victor as he got up and dusted off his clothes. Andrew and Samar both seemed to laugh, which caused the rest to laugh too. The man who had thrown Victor yelled for some help, but then was driven back as the black clothed man swiped a hook at his face, and took the opportunity to sprint towards the window Victor had come in. The black clothed man looked over at Victor as he left, but did not slow. The man chased after him, but couldn't stop him as the secret man dove out the window in one hurdle leap. Then all attention was back on Victor.

Victor was scared beyond belief. Luckily his work had prepared him for this. He stood up and set his shoulders and walked up to Samar. He kept some distance so he wouldn't have to look directly up at him, but enough to make it clear who he would be talking to. Their eyes met and Victor never let his falter. Samar was a giant, but he knew that if he showed any weakness right now, he was screwed.

Andrew awkwardly coughed and spoke, "and this would be Victor." 

Samar grinned wide. "So Gavin's husband is it? Wonderful to meet you at last." Samar walked up to Victor. Victor did not like that he was now looking directly up at Samar, practically through his pecs as he looked right down at him, but Victor would not back up. "Looking a little thin there buddy, Did your husband have something to do with that?"

Victor still met his eyes. "He didn't take anything I didn't let him take." Samar laughed, causing his chest to heave, it tapped Victor in the face on one breath, but he didn't back up or flinch. Samar looked back down at Victor. "Such spirit from such a little man. You might just serve Gavin well, feeding him muscle."

"I have no intention of giving him more muscle, nor does he want my muscle."

Samar laughed again, and this time chest bumped Victor hard to knock him back, but Victor kept his feet. He did not like how this conversation was going. 

"You don't understand. You are not one of us." Samar walked towards Victor. Victor now weary evaded, but never straight back, always in a circle. Victor led him around, always sure never to put his back to a wall. "This is a thirst, a need. We need to be bigger. It's never enough. It's intoxicating, orgasmic to steal someone's muscles. To grow bigger, be stronger than everyone else." Samar lunged for Victor and he jumped to the side. "Little gazelle, you are in a lion pit. You don't have much meat on your bones, how do you plan to get out of this?"

Victor stopped moving and laughed. "I was never that big and grew up openly gay, do you think you are the first big guys who wanted to beat the shit out of me? Ha" Samar went for a grab, but Victor jumped back, right into another guy. He didn't know if the other guy was going to grab for him, but he ducked under his longer legs and shoved with all his might. The man, who had not expected the push and had been leaning forward fell forward before Samar's feet. Samar seemed to consider him, but then walked around him. Samar had a smile that was equal parts amused, and creepy. 

"Well little gazelle's got some tricks up his sleeves." Victor saw his opening for an exit and whether it conveyed weakness or not he was going to take it. He dashed for the window he had come in at, but before he could reach it a box came out of nowhere and struck him in the chest. He flew back landing hard on the ground and scraping his arm. The box broke behind him, and metal car parts fell out. He looked over, and Samar had another one raised in his left hand. His arm flexed hard to hold it, but he had already proven he had the strength to toss it. 

Victor got up, wiping at the little bit of blood that was forming on his arm. His chest was bruised, and he might have a fractured bone or two, but the box hadn't fallen on him, so nothing was broken. Samar grinned as he walked up to Victor, still holding the other box. He sauntered up to Victor, Victor breathing heavy, looking up at the man.

"I don't know what I am going to do to you, but do you have any more cool comments for me?" He looked so superior. With Victor being bent over to avoid putting pressure on his ribs, he was eye level with Samar's crotch. 

There was a moment of silence, then, "You are going to walk me out of this warehouse, or we are going to find out if a testicle can pop!" With that, Samar felt a vice form on his left ball. It squeezed, going past any possible pleasure into intense pain. Samar doubled over, only to have Victor look up, a huge grin on his face now. "Now big guy, we are going to walk, slowly to the big metal doors, if you so much as touch me, OR IF I HEAR ANY SCUFFLING FROM THE OTHERS, you will get to be half a eunuch... and then I will grab the other ball and we can try again. Understood?"

Samar's eyes, so confident before were now furious. If looks could kill, Victor would be dying in a way so torturous it hasn't even been conceived yet. To his credit, Samar made no move to touch Victor. Victor let up a little and Samar managed to stand up. They walked together sideways to the door. Victor told Samar to open it. Samar did as much, Victor stepped out but told Samar to stay inside. 

"Close the door. If you are quick enough, you might catch my arm. Worst come to worst, you reopen the door and chase me. Not one of my better plans, but somehow I have enjoyed the execution." Victor violently massaged Samar's ball. It was not pleasurable. 

Samar growled again, he slowly closed the door, leaving about a foot of opening. Victor still hadn't removed his grip. Victor kept his eyes up. Samar's muscles foretold his movements as he began to shove the door hard. Victor pulled his hand out... still holding onto Samar's ball. The door didn't slam on his balls, but it did come down pretty hard on his ballsack. It was enough to make him cry out. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw a bicycle lock come out of nowhere around some loops in the door and close shut. Samar opened the doors as far as the lock would allow, freeing his balls to join him on the inside of the warehouse. 

Victor looked to his side. The black clothed man was there. His green eyes studied Victor for a moment, but then they pointed to his car. Victor didn't wait for an explanation. He ran full tilt, his side screaming at him. Victor got in as the door began to groan. The lock was giving way and Victor could see many pairs of hands coming through the opening of the door. As Victor drove out, he saw the door slam open. Victor didn't look back, but heard Samar yell.

Victor drove back home as fast as he could. He thanked the Lord, not that he was Christian, that there were no cops. He stumbled into the apartment. Gavin greeted him without looking up, but when he heard Victor fall to the floor, he practically jumped over half the room to get to him. Victor coughed and winced, but shooed Gavin away as he got up and locked the door with everything that was on it. He remembered the warehouse door, and knew that it wouldn't hold. He looked up at Gavin. He was bigger over the past weeks, but not much. He was trying to take the muscle from the corpses that came his way to be cremated. It worked great, but would Gavin be able to take on all of them. He couldn't do anything more. 

Victor hobbled over to the couch and collapsed in it. He asked Gavin for some water. He then told Gavin to just be ready for anything. Gavin begged him for the story of what had happened, but Victor told him he was tired, and that he would tell him in the morning.

Victor had been expecting a sudden ramming and splintering of the door. Instead, there was a knock at the door. Gavin went to answer it, but Victor grabbed his arm. He shook his head, but the knocking came again, followed by a voice. "Victor, it's Andrew, from the meeting you were just at. It's just me, and I am not going to break down your door. Can I come in?" 

"Umm.. NO! What do you want?" Victor shouted from the couch.

"I would really like to not talk through a door, but I guess we should start with, do you think that was a smart move? Samar will be looking for blood." Gavin stared down at Victor hard. Victor shrugged and winced again at his ribs. "I mean no harm, Gavin if you are there, would you let me in?"

Gavin debated, but then got up despite Victor's best efforts to stop him. He undid everything but the chain, and then opened the door to ensure only one man was there. Gavin seemed to size him up, then size himself up. Gavin closed the door and undid the chain. Andrew came into the apartment. 

Victor was at least happy that Gavin looked on guard. "Why does Samar care about Victor? It's me he's after!" Andrew looked over wide eyed at Victor. 

"To put it plainly, not half an hour ago, your husband there on the couch closed a thick metal door on Samar's ballsack... literally"

Gavin took a minute to process what had been said. He looked over blankly to Victor, who nodded solemnly. Then Gavin fell to the floor holding his sides laughing. Andrew sat down at the dining table. Victor laughed a little too, but Andrew did not look amused. 

"You may find it funny, but Samar is going to make you regret that."

Victor sat up from his seat and walked over to the dining room table. "Then why isn't he here to kill me right now?"

Andrew met Victor's eyes. Victor had taken him for a coward at the meeting, but he had been mistaken. "You might not know it at times, he is overconfident and boisterous, but Samar is smart when he thinks sometimes. There was something more troubling at that meeting than you. The man in black, do you know who they are?"

Victor shook his head. Gavin was now recovering and trying to put together the pieces of what was being said. 

"Well if I were you I would find out. It may be the only way you are going to live. Samar says if you bring him the black clothed man, he won't kill you. He used much more colourful language and was very explicit in what he would do. Trust me, finding him is the better option."

Victor looked over at Gavin, but he was so lost in all of this. "I have no idea who he was or how to even find him."

Andrew got up, and walked around the table towards Victor. Gavin quickly got up to stop him, but Andrew held his large hands up in surrender. "If you need more information, know that he has been randomly slaughtering people in our group. It appears he is after any of us. Present company probably included. If not for your own life, then find the man to save your husband there, and vice versa for you there Gavin."

Victor looked over at Gavin, he was huge and muscular. Nothing looked like it could stop him, but that man he had met tonight had killed men like him before. Maybe Andrew was bluffing, but if so, then why was the man there? Victor turned away from his wall of muscle to face the foreign one. He found a hand outstretched, ready to shake his. Victor thought about it for a minute, but then shook the hand. It practically engulfed his, but they managed and gave several strong shakes. 

"It was a pleasure to meet you tonight Victor. I will be around of course, so don't be a stranger." He walked over to Gavin, ready to shake his hand too but Gavin didn't offer it. "I should hope we can grow to know each other as well Gavin." Andrew walked towards the door. "Samar will not wait forever boys. Time ticks on. Find the slayer, for all our sake's." With that Andrew gently shut the door behind him.

Gavin rushed over to Victor. "You idiot, he was a Thiever, and you shook his hand." Victor seemed to be considering his hand.

"I am fairly certain he didn't take any of my muscle." Victor seemed confused. "He seemed really calm here, but was very submissive at the meeting. He practically cowered before Samar."

Gavin walked in front of Victor, trying to get his attention. "What are you thinking then?"

Victor answered immediately, "I wonder if he is really as submissive as Samar thinks he is."

Edited by Astromuscle
Spelling and grammar. Also for ease of reading
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Zack watched as the big man in charge of them all was led literally by the testicle to the door. Then he watched it get slammed on his sack. Samar screamed and growled inhuman sounds. He heaved the door open just a little and fell back. He recovered at least slightly as he tried to force the door open. His large muscles strained and moved as he struggled to open the door as best he could. 

"Would you fucks come help me with the door already, we're locked in!"

Everyone rushed over at his command. We grabbed any handhold we could and heaved. Some pushed, other's pulled, and eventually between all of us, the lock broke and we got out. As the group rushed out they saw the man, Victor, speed away quickly. 

Samar growled loudly and punched the warehouse door, leaving a dent. Then he breathed heavy, massaging his crotch. "Ok we need to stop for a minute. Victor didn't put the lock on the door, that fucking black clothed murderer was here."

"He tried to warn Victor that I was sneaking up behind him, but he was too late." Mikey filled in.

Samar took this in calmly, but outwardly looked not pleased by it. "So he was watching our meeting. We can assume that if he watched this one without being noticed, then he has probably been to others. In future we are going to add a security rotation to our meetings to try to help with this. We need to find him though, and we need to end him! He has killed how many of our ranks Andrew?"

"3 sir in as many months."

Samar began to walk around his group. "We are supposed to be the strongest. I am personally not happy that there is this fucking small ass person going around killing a group of alpha guys like us. It's pathetic! Victor humiliated me today, and he will pay for that if it's the last thing I do, but he is not the top priority. We are at war, and we are going to win." He stopped to flex. "Because who can beat us when we are like this. We are going to find this, this pipsqueak ninja and break every bone in his body! He will feel the pain of those he has taken." Samar had the men search the premises in case he had stuck around, but they didn't find anything. Eventually Samar sent everyone home, saying they were going to meet tomorrow and discuss plans for what to do with who they were calling the pipsqueak ninja. Samar sent Andrew after Victor, but Zack didn't pay attention. 

When Zack got home he called over a girl he had met the other day. It seemed like every time he turned around another member of their gang was gay, but not him. He had been using Tinder and found a great girl. She clearly worked out, and even had a bit of muscle. Zack himself was only about 6' 3" and 250 lbs. He had recently discovered his abilities and hadn't gotten much of a chance to use them, though he was bigger than everyone in his day to day life in construction. He was excited that he not only might get to nail a hot girl, but get some muscle from her too. They had met the other night, and they had hit it off, but she had said she had plans she couldn't be late for. They had been at his door, but she had told him to call her up to pick up exactly where they had left off, or maybe even a little further. 

Zack called her up. She said she was in the area heading out from a friends so she could swing by. 10 minutes later a knock came at Zack's door. He opened the door to the tiny girl. She could only be coming up to his chest. She was short but densely built. She had visible muscles. They weren't scary huge, but she wasn't a twig bitch size either. She pushed her long, slightly tangled hair out of her face and smiled up to him. "You rang big guy."

Zack grabbed her hand and led her in, closing the door behind her. "I love when you call me big guy."

She smiled as she removed her coat, which left a skimpy tube top and skirt. "Well big guy, I think it's time I found out if you are big in every area." She raised her eyebrows at my package, to which I began to work at getting my pants off quickly.

Zack stopped when he felt a gun touch his temple. 

"You all like to be called big guy"

And then Zack lost consciousness as a bullet passed through his cranium. 

-------------------

Corrine rolled back into her apartment after midnight. She threw everything down, and wiped blood off her forehead. She was out of breath, but she had a smile on. She dragged her bags over to her hampers in her room. She deposited her bloody tube top, and her equally bloody t-shirt and jeans in one of the hampers. In the other she put her black pants, shirt, and balaclava. Then she made her way to her wall. On it was a board with pictures of everyone who had been at the meeting tonight, as well as some who weren't, but those ones had x's on them. 

Corrine took a nearby marker and drew an x over the man she had killed tonight. She grimaced at all the people who were left. Then she went over and grabbed a piece of paper from her desk. She wrote on it, and then pinned up a paper among the other pictures, which read "Gavin?"

She went over to her bed and fell into it. She turned in it and flicked off her lamp. She stared at the space she knew her board was, and smiled. She fell asleep quickly. 

---------------------

When the boys gathered the next day in their same warehouse, they were shocked to see Zack's body hanging down in the middle of the room, suspended above the ground. On him there was a note. "You are all disgusting and the earth will be purged of you!"

Samar walked over and with Andrew's help collected Zack's body in silence. He laid him on the ground and removed the note. He called everyone over. 

Andrew began and placed a hand on Zack, the other's followed suit. Then Andrew spoke, "We didn't know you well Zack, but you were one of us. We will have vengeance against the one who did this to you. We hope you find solace that we will take you with us as we enact it. In some way you will be part of the one who kills them. We send you off now."

Zack's body lost mass almost instantaneously as everyone grew a little. It was small, Zack hadn't been as big as a lot of them, but when they were done a stick of a man was left. 

Samar looked over to Andrew once they were done. "Gavin should know about this, it might motivate him in his search, or even for him to join us."

Edited by Astromuscle
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7

• 1 month later...

Gavin huffed as he looked down at the body before him. The man had been an accountant from what he had heard. Not much of a build, but was definitely not a twig. He had no family, a true loner based on what they had seen. A friend was coordinating for his ashes to be scattered on the coast of England. Gavin laid his hand on the body and started to take from it. He tried to focus on stealing slowly. When he had encountered Samar, he had seen him use such a delicate touch, barely perceptible. Compared to that Gavin was a bull in a china shop. Still he tried, but his muscles always felt so hungry, desperate. It scared him, but over the weeks he had learned how to stop, even when he was lost in the pleasure of it. These unlucky customers had come out the other end looking a little thinner for it, but they would have still been able to live, if they had been alive to begin with.

Gavin still stopped when he saw the visible changes speeding up. He breathed heavily, then tried again. Over all the muscle he had stolen since his first day, he hadn't changed much, maybe grown an inch or two, and the associated muscle change that went along with that. Gavin tried to be as respectful as possible to the departed, but if he didn't practice on them, he would have to do so on living people. He needed to practice, if not for control, then to be sure he was ready if Samar tried anything.

He focused on what he could see and tried to modulate his power accordingly. Victor and him hadn't heard anything since Andrew barged into their house that one night, but they did notice that Andrew was always around. He parked down the road, unless one of them left the house. He didn't usually follow Victor if he left alone, which they used sometimes when they wanted some privacy. He didn't seem nosy, and even called out pleasantly from time to time, though Victor suspected that was to remind them that he was there.

Andrew was of course parked outside right now. He always followed Gavin to work. Gavin did sometimes wonder what the man did with all this free time, and whether he had a job of any kind. Anyways, right now he was alone, as he always was this time of day, which is why he could get away with practicing now. Later there would be someone working with him, another guy who had recently joined the same gym as Gavin, perhaps hoping to get some results like Gavin was getting. Gavin had told him that his changes were very much due to his condition, and not his lifting skills, but the other guy was not buying it.

"AHHHHHH"

That shook Gavin to his core, as a girl in the doorway screamed again at the sight before her. She ran over. Gavin didn't recognize her, but he was more worried about exactly what she had seen.

Gavin stumbled back and drew his hand in front of him, shy eyes looking down at the girl. "Excuse me miss. Are you supposed to be back here? Only employees are allowed in this area."

She looked over, shaken. The woman was shorter, but built strong. Many may find her attractive, but she clearly was not someone you wanted to try to take advantage of. "You were stealing his muscle!"

Gavin's heart sunk into his stomach. "Miss that is ridiculous and not possible -"

Gavin went to continue, but the girl cut him off. "No it's not, there was a guy in Europe who went on a rampage. It is possible and you were just doing it. I'm going to call the police. That's what-"

This time Gavin was the one who interrupted. He rushed over and covered her with two fingers. His eyes were desperate. "Look I am not doing anything illegal. I am trying to learn to control what I am doing so I don't steal from real life people by accident. I'm sorry for rushing over here, but can I just explain before you call the police, please."

Gavin backed off and removed his fingers. "Why should I take the risk, you could kill me so easily as a touch. Immediately drain me of everything."

"It doesn't work like that, sure the process can be fast, but I have never seen it be that fast. My name is Gavin by the way." He did offer his hand, but when she looked at it for a moment, he pulled it back, smiling a little. "Fair enough, I am hesitant shaking hands with people like me too."

She seemed to bite her lip. "My name is Corrine. So you steal from corpses so that you don't steal from people? Do you need to steal? Is it like a thirst?"

Gavin pulled up two chairs, and offered one to Corrine. As they sat he looked down at his large hands. "There is a craving, it definitely feels good gaining mass, but no I don't think I need to steal, or at least I can go a very long time without it. Like I said I am practicing so I don't slip up again." Gavin immediately regretted the last word, but it had been spoken.

Corrine gave a start. "That guy from a while ago here who went from heavyweight to beyond anorexic in his apartment?" Gavin nodded. "You killed a man with what you did!" Corrine reached into her purse.

Gavin got up and moved his hands in an apologetic pose. "I am sorry it was an accident I didn't even know I could do this thing then, he was shrinking before me and I didn't know why and I tried to give CPR-" but Gavin stopped when instead of a phone, the woman pulled out a gun.

"You are a scourge on the earth. You kill people on a whim, for your own strength. You people are the weakest I have ever seen. You all should die."

Gavin was frozen in place, tears began filling his eyes. "Corrine please, it was an accident, and now I can control what I do."

The girl had tears welling up in her eyes too. "You seem like an nice guy. Gavin Armitage, please forgive me, but you killed someone and I can't forgive that."

Corrine took a deep breath, and then flexed her fingers. At the same time though her hand was yanked up. The gun fired, but it was into the ceiling as Corrine hung from Gavin's grip by her hand that had the gun. Gavin's face had taken a strong turn from the large shy man who was feeling bad for his manslaughter. Now his brow was down, and there was no sympathy to be found in his eyes.

"Who are you!?" Gavin's gaze was terrible. Where before he had looked like a small man inside of a machine of a body, now he seemed to own it, and be aware of how intimidating it made him.

"Let go of me you brute. How dare you." She thrashed weakly as tears streamed down her face.

"I didn't tell you my last name was Armitage. I may be a sympathetic fool, as my husband likes to say, but I am not stupid. Who are you?"

Corrine stopped her thrashing and let herself hang as she wiped her eyes, a smile finding a way to her face. "You wouldn't have moved if you hadn't suspected I was here to kill you. You are a strange one Gavin." With that Corrine's core crunched as she brought up a foot and side kicked it straight into Gavin's nose. It immediately began to shoot out blood, but Gavin simply squeezed hard on Corrine's arm. She began to scream as she leveled more kicks to his face, but this time Gavin used his free hand to block them all. Corrine finally let go of the gun, and with that Gavin threw her away, towards the door. "You are still a monster Gavin. Never forget that! You are ugly and I will kill you, if the rest of the humans don't see you for what you are and do it first." With that she left, holding her very bruised arm with her other.

Gavin went over and grabbed his bag, he placed the gun in it, and took out his phone and a card. He called the number on the card, and got a response on the third ring. "Samar, personal trainer how can I help you?"

"Samar, it's Gavin."

There was radio silence for a solid minute, Gavin was beginning to wonder if the call had dropped, when Samar spoke up again. "Gavin, so good to hear from you. Sorry I was moving somewhere a little more private. How's life buddy?" Even his voice sounded sleazy.

Gavin sighed, as he felt for if his nose was broken. It wasn't. "Well beyond your little crony following us day and night, I was just assaulted by a girl."

Samar's laughter on the other end was so loud Gavin had to move the phone from his ear for it. "A girl beat you up? Dude I wouldn't be advertising that."

"She came here to kill me and had a gun."

Samar stopped all chuckling. "A girl? Could that be the pipsqueak ninja? I never even considered that it could be a girl."

Gavin continued despite Samar's interruptions. "She told me her name was Corrine, though she could have been lying, about 5' 5" and built strong."

"Good, more muscle to take when I bleed her dry." Samar's aggression made Gavin shiver.

"Samar, she tried to kill me, and if this is the same person you were looking for, she should be going to jail, not being part of a mercy killing."

Samar gave a chuckle on the other end of the line. "And how do you suppose we explain that case to a jury without outing ourselves. Besides right now you are the only witness to her. Listen, you survived, which is more than can be said for some of my men. You did well today. If she comes back or anything let me know. Let me take care of what we will do with her."

Gavin went to hang up, but before he could Samar shouted for him to wait. "Gavin, are you sure you don't want to join us, there is strength in numbers buddy."

"Don't call me buddy, pretending like we are friends. We aren't. You threatened to kill my husband. I only warned you because of that threat. Goodbye."

Gavin threw the phone back into his bag roughly. He then went over to the corpse. Practice, he would need practice. He apologized to the corpse, and then rested two hands on the corpse. Gavin pulled with all his might. His muscles were hungry, and he told them to feast as much as they could in 5 seconds. The corpse deflated like a balloon, skin pulling in to his skeleton. Gavin concentrated on taking more and more, trying to make the corpse shrink faster and faster, until his internal count reached 5 and he tensed every muscle to make them stop. It was not so quick for the process to end, but it did grind to a halt. The man was one of the thinnest Gavin had ever seen now. Gavin breathed in and out, feeling the new muscle and power. Breathing in, causing his shirt to compress against the extra pressure. It felt great. He looked over at the guy once more, and then continued with the cremation. People never knew how much ash a body made, so he wasn't too nervous about the friend of the deceased. There would still be plenty of ash to spread, but Gavin had definitely gained a lot.

After a bit, his co-worker returned, only to marvel at Gavin's new size. Gavin assured him that recently Gavin had surged a little, which is how his disorder went, but that it was weird he was only noticing now. Since his coworker was back, it was Gavin's turn for lunch. Gavin didn't even grab his jacket as he left, and made a beeline for Andrew's truck. "I was assaulted by a woman who came to assassinate me."

Andrew looked up nonchalantly from his book. "So I hear. Glad to see you are OK though. Your nose looks like it took a bad turn, but you also got some muscle, so it healed up nicely." Gavin got a confused look, so Andrew elaborated. "It appears if we have an injury, and then do our thing our body knows to prioritize healing first, before storing more strength. Pretty handy trick."

"Andrew, do you believe the girl that's killing members of your crew should be killed, or put in jail?"

Andrew put a bookmark into his book where he was and threw it in the back of the truck. "Samar wants to kill her, but so long as she isn't anything special like us, then I wouldn't mind if she ended up in jail. Whatever stops the killing." Andrews eyes got more intense as he looked through the window at Gavin. "I would think there are other options besides these 2, but my priorities are to stop the killing, and keeping our secret, and I will do whatever that entails."

Gavin didn't like the sounds of the last thing Andrew said, but nodded.

Andrew settled, and pasted a wide grin on his face that closed his eyes a little. "Big guy, you look like you put on some size. You got to feed those muscles, or you will lose them. Want to go somewhere for lunch?" Gavin seemed to hum and ha but Andrew added. "I will cover up to 30 dollars of food. If you are hungry enough to eat past that then you got to cover the rest. I know after growing I am starving for some meat."

On cue Gavin's stomach grumbled loudly. He hadn't eaten in a while, and meat sounded very good. "Fine, but don't invite Samar."

Andrew laughed as he opened the door on the other side. The truck was clearly modified. The backseat of the truck had been reduced even more than they already were, at best being a hidey hole, and the seats were moved back further. Gavin got in and it didn't feel cramped.

Andrew threw a look his way as he pushed the clutch in. "I don't hang out with Samar on my free time, I wouldn't have invited him either way." As they drove off, Andrew made another comment without looking over. "I know you like to be modest, but I would undo a button or two from your shirt, or they are going to pop, which is arguably worse."

Gavin looked down, noticing the shirt was pulled so tight across his chest that you could see through holes between the buttons anyways. He undid them and breathed deeply. His stomach was also tight in the bottom of the shirt, but not as badly, so he left the rest of his shirt buttoned. "God if I keep growing my clothing bill is going to go through the roof."

Andrew chuckled under his breath. "Victor's got enough money to cover you. Just ask."

Gavin laughed a little too. "He makes only a little more than I do."

Andrew nodded his head solemnly. "Does he, I thought he made more than that. Interesting. What is his job?"

Daniel answered immediately. "He is a detective for the police."

Andrew nodded again. "Interesting lie. Not too far removed from the truth. I like it. Seriously though, I know Victor makes about 200K a year. I'm sure you guys pool your money together. He will have made enough."

Gavin looked over, stunned. "You follow him all day. He goes to work at the police station."

Andrew nodded as he parked the car at a restaurant. "Yes he does work out of the police station, but that doesn't make him a police detective. I didn't mean to imply anything." Andrew turned the key back and opened his door. "You should get the chicken breast dinner here, it's delicious. Maybe a steak dinner too if you are feeling up to it."

Gavin was a little frozen. Andrew didn't seem hostile, he came off as friendly even, but Gavin couldn't believe where that conversation had been going. He decided to put a little trust in Andrew, but was still weary. He hopped out of the Truck with a thud on the ground, and entered the restaurant with a little difficulty due to his size.

Edited by Astromuscle
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8

If the muscledrainers would kill the assassins that want to kill them, they would not be any better than them and would only confirm their claim of them being monsters, wouldn't they? =/

Samar and his group are using their abilities to liberal and think they have every right to steal the muscle and all from pretty much everyone without consequences. Yet when there are consequences they rather kill those people then owning up too them and seeing if they can talk it out and reach some sort of agreement. I mean: Kinda like how Galvin steals from already dead people to keep the hunger at bay and to learn to controle his new found power. =3

I just hope Galvin won't truly be tempted to join Samar's crew though. ='( Samar and the rest (Andrew excluded it seems) seem to be quite the bad guys. =( 

8 minutes ago, Hanugumo said:

If the muscledrainers would kill the assassins that want to kill them, they would not be any better than them and would only confirm their claim of them being monsters, wouldn't they? =/

Samar and his group are using their abilities to liberal and think they have every right to steal the muscle and all from pretty much everyone without consequences. Yet when there are consequences they rather kill those people then owning up too them and seeing if they can talk it out and reach some sort of agreement. I mean: Kinda like how Galvin steals from already dead people to keep the hunger at bay and to learn to controle his new found power. =3

I just hope Galvin won't truly be tempted to join Samar's crew though. ='( Samar and the rest (Andrew excluded it seems) seem to be quite the bad guys. =( 

Well I mean every story's got to have a bad guy right?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Astromuscle said:

Well I mean every story's got to have a bad guy right?

Depends. Sometimes a bad guy can be a good guy doing things for thebwrong reasons. Or in a bad way even if the reasons are just. ^^ To have a bad guy be only a bad guy is kind off like creating a villian in the 50's or 60's when there were obvious heroes and villians. x3 Nowadays villians are usually misunderstood good guys that lost their minds or have something distort their mind or morals. x3

Just look at how celebrities usually change very much over their career. They start out full of life and enthusiasm and energy, wanting to bring happiness or or whatever to the masses. But~ eventually with most celebs the fam, fortune & attention start to distort their reason for doing whatever they do, and it all goes to their heads. And than they start to treat people who are not celebs themselves or lesser known celebs like they arebeneath them. And thus technically become a sort of villian towards their fans and all. =3 I hope that made sense. ^^;;

I don't think Samar is irredeemable, he has motives and their legitimate but he is greedy and scared of what he is going public. there are people out there who really are just bad people, they just have motives for being the way they are. I think there is something to be said or a villain who you can see the motivations of, even if you don't agree with their point of view.

• Upvote 1

I very much like the fact that both Samar and Corrine have some dimensionality to them.  They are both looking at things from a vigilante perspective.  Samar, at least as it relates to Corrine, is motivated by self defense. I'm really curious to know Corrine's motivation and who she lost (I assume) to one of the "muscle thieves".

• Upvote 1

On 5/21/2017 at 7:00 PM, Astromuscle said:

I don't think Samar is irredeemable, he has motives and their legitimate but he is greedy and scared of what he is going public. there are people out there who really are just bad people, they just have motives for being the way they are. I think there is something to be said or a villain who you can see the motivations of, even if you don't agree with their point of view.

I am so looking forward to learn more about Samar and the rest and their reasons for doing what they do. 83 <3

And I so~ hope that Galvin would be able to change them and teach them a mlre peaceful way to solve their problems and also to be able to still get HUGE without it impacting the world in a negative way and all. =3

• 1 month later...

Victor drove home from the police station. Gavin had called him earlier in the day in a panic, but Victor's phone had been off. He drove home moderately quickly, but given that Gavin hadn't called again, he assumed Gavin had taken care of the situation. As he pulled up to the apartment he noticed Andrew in his truck off to the side. As he got out, Andrew also hopped out. Victor looked over, and then up as Andrew came over. Victor took a ready stance as Andrew approached, hands up, but towering over him.

"Listen Victor, I just want to apologize ahead of time." There was then a long silence.

Victor did not drop his guard, but did move over to the door. "Are you going to tell me what you are apologizing for?"

Andrew diverted his gaze. "Well, I overestimated your relationship, and I got a hold of some private knowledge and I can't say anymore because Gavin asked me not to."

"Then Gavin is OK?" Victor stared up at Andrew, slightly worried.

"Gavin is fine, though whether you will be after tonight, who knows."

Victor unlocked the apartment building to go in. "Gavin would never get violent with me. He is non-confrontational by nature."

Andrew put a hand on Victor's shoulder, though his grip did not pull him back. "Listen Victor, once you become strong like us, feel the power surging through you..." Andrew made a fist with his other hand, making the large vein running down his exposed forearm jump even more prevalently. "It can change you. To the wrong person, the power imbalance can cause a lack empathy in other, smaller humans."

Victor laughed a little, then turned around to face Andrew. "Gavin is not like that. I can't even picture him getting in an angry tussle."

Andrew turned back to his truck. "Just be careful buddy. I like you both, and don't want to see something unfortunate to happen."

Victor shouted back, "Says the spy!"

Andrew just shrugged his wide, round shoulders as he got back to his truck. Victor headed up to the apartment. He hesitated at the door, weighing what Andrew had said. He then laughed to himself and opened the door. Victor went from humour to pure panic as Gavin rushed up to him. Victor was swept up in his meaty arms, crushing the breath out of him. Victor was worried that Gavin may in fact be attacking him, until he felt wetness fall on his shoulder. Victor looked up, shocked, and then realized Gavin was sobbing, which is why he was being squeezed so tight. Victor began to pat Gavin's trap, which was all he could reach with his free arm. Victor coughed as a sob wracked his body.

Gavin dropped Victor down lightly. Victor caught his breath as Gavin stepped back and leaned to grab a tissue off the counter. His muscular arm showed each crevice and divot between the large muscles mere millimeters below his skin, bulging out with new strength Victor hadn't seen.

"Gavin, what happened? Are you bigger than before?"

Gavin finished wiping his eyes and threw the tissue into the garbage. "Victor I was attacked by a girl today. I think it was that person who's been killing off the thievers. I can't believe I made it out alive."

Victor's jaw dropped. "Gavin are you hurt anywhere?" Victor toured around him, looking for any problems. Gavin lifted his arms up to allow Victor to look over him. Gavin's shirt lifted up, exposing a core that had grown out, more stable and built than ever before. Gavin was not lean, but he had clearly added muscle, but not much fat.

Gavin giggled a little as Victor poked and prodded. "I'm ok, really. She got a good hit on my nose, but that cleared up when I drained one of bodies. Did you know that I can heal by taking muscle from someone?"

Victor walked back and took all of Gavin in. "Gavin... that is incredible... and a little scary actually. You are like an immortal."

Gavin laughed hard. His whole body leaning back and heaving his massive body up and down. "That's an interesting view."

Victor snuck a hand under Gavin's shirt, running it up his tummy, feeling the heavy abs underneath, until his hand eventually reached the large pecs bounding out from his torso. "Did the rest of the day go well?"

Gavin's face changed from slight humour to something more serious. A smile hit his face, but it somehow seemed insincere. Gavin advanced to the wall, carrying Victor against him until they reached a wall. "I had lunch with Andrew, and he said the most interesting thing. The man who has been following my steps has been following you too, and he seemed to be under the impression that you may not be doing what you say you do. He seems to think you may not be working for the police."

"Gavin, you've been to the police picnics. You've met my coworkers."

Gavin's smile faded and he pressed Victor harder into the wall. "That's what I thought, but interesting thing, I called the bank today. I was checking our account, and they reminded me of something. When we were engaged, before we made a joint account, you made me power of attorney on an account. When I called the bank, they asked which account I wanted to investigate. I looked into your account. Specifically they told me the balance."

Victor didn't look up, instead looking off to the side. Gavin grabbed his face and turned it to him. "Victor! Why are you lying to me? Victor there is a scary amount in that account how did you get that money?! Victor you go to a police station please tell me you don't do anything illegal."

Victor finally met Gavin's eyes. "Gavin, I work for the CIA. We are based out of the police station."

Gavin's jaw dropped. He walked backwards, dropping Victor hard on the ground. Victor continued, "When we were traveling to different countries, I was doing work. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. The CIA encourages us to keep it a secret, as it can be a privacy concern. It can also be dangerous for the significant other if they are to be used against the CIA."

Gavin went into the kitchen. "Victor this is big. How could you not tell me this? I can't believe you. You aren't the person I thought you were."

Victor got up, rubbing his arm. "Gavin... I knew this day was going to come. Would it make you feel any better to know that I have dreaded it. That I knew whenever I told you, that you would react like this. Don't get me wrong I don't blame you. You are completely justified to be angry, but I kept this secret because I was supposed to until we got married, but by then I was in too deep." Victor sat down at the table. "By that point I had already lied so much. How could I come out then and say 'Hey I work for the CIA!'" Victor rubbed his hands together over and over.

Gavin turned to see Victor in his melancholy state at the table. Gavin took a seat opposite him. "Victor, what do you do?"

Victor rested his head in his hands. "That's completely classified, I can't tell even you."

Gavin kept looking at Victor, trying to decide if he was the same person Gavin had married, had shared his life with. Even now, Victor didn't look like he normally did. Victor was always confident, strong and happy. Across from Gavin sat a man shedding tears, not being able to look up, and looking like he was anorexic. The man across the table from him was not the man he had married.

Gavin got up and walked over to Victor. Victor was so small as Gavin looked down at him. Gavin bent down to his knees, which still didn't bring Gavin down to Victor's level, but helped. "Listen. This has been eating you up. I don't want to put you in that position. Victor, please don't keep any more secrets from me. That being said, I love you. I'm not going to say this doesn't change anything, but everything's changing," Gavin took one of Victor's hands in his own. Gavin's hand was much larger than Victor's, but Gavin gently caressed Victor's.

Victor looked up at their hands, and then over at Gavin, towering next to him. "You're changes are not your fault though." Gavin kept rubbing his hand, and never moved. Victor got up and attacked Gavin's face, pressing his lips hard against Gavin's. His lips didn't have much give to them, but Victor didn't seem to notice. Gavin kissed back, his big tongue coming into Victor's tiny mouth. Victor slipped his tongue around Gavin's, fighting for ground.

Victor slipped his arms below Gavin's bringing his hands onto Gavin's back. It was broad and hard. Great massive hills peaked and fell as Victor ran his hands up and down the canvas of Gavin. Gavin himself began to move his large hands over Victor, feeling every detail all at once against his thick fingers. The action was causing his back muscles to move and shift under Victor's hands. He could feel the power in those muscles. Power Gavin could summon to do whatever he wanted. Victor kissed Gavin harder, and then brought his legs up around Gavin's torso. He had hoped to link his legs around Gavin, but given his size, and Victor's own reduction of size, this proved difficult. Gavin responded to the added enthusiasm and got up, supporting Victor as he went. He rushed over to the wall from earlier and collided hard with it. Victor gasped as he was hit from behind, and then had trouble getting his breath back given the pressure Gavin was forcing on him. The top layer of Gavin, the chubbiness he had taken from people, melded around him slightly. It held him in place, and took shape around him, almost sucking him into Gavin. Underneath that however was a less forgiving layer. This one was strong and hard as rock. It's what gave support to Victor against the wall as Gavin removed his hands and began fiddling with his pants.

Gavin removed his pants without much issue, but he realized Victor still had his on. Gavin reached down under his belly, then wormed his hands up between his belly and Victor. The pressure increased in Victor's upper body as more and more mass was shoved up with Gavin's hands. Victor let out a moan when Gavin finally reached his pants. He struggled a little at Victor's pants, but eventually he just tore off the button and zipper. He then brought the pants down and tossed them aside. Victor began to moan and broke the kiss. His head went down and he began to kiss Gavin's massive neck, growing thicker by the day.

Gavin began to bring himself in and up rhythmically against Victor. Victor moaned more and more as his hands gripped Gavin's shoulders like vises. The things were hard to get a grip on, being so big and round. Victor slid down a little between movements, and eventually his head was in line with Gavin's stomach. Victor began to maul Gavin's midsection, clawing at whatever parts of his back he could reach. Gavin's boner was pressing up Victor's own stomach, hitting little bumps of abs that had become more pronounced since the day Gavin had taken from Victor. In one particular gyration Victor came loose and slid down further. Gavin shoved his body to the wall again, catching Victor, who clearly was not going to break his own fall based on how his body was caught, right next to his penis.

Victor could barely breathe for all the pressure Gavin had him under. Beside his face Victor could feel the hard, pulsing penis that Gavin was sporting. It was definitely bigger than before, and was approaching porn star sizes. Victor laughed a little as he stuck out his tongue and licked it up, and then down. Gavin's body shuddered in pleasure and Victor plummeted the rest of the way to the ground. Victor quickly got back up on his knees, reaching up higher than he ever had to before in this position to bring Gavin's penis to his mouth. Gavin's body wracked and moved with every touch, and Victor teased him with it. Victor started off light, gently caressing his tongue along Gavin's member up and down. Gavin's penis pulled his lips harder on each descension. Eventually Victor ran his lips over the tip of the penis. Victor did this for a while, the whole time rubbing Gavin's thighs, massaging them as best he could in his compromised position. Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity Victor took the penis into his mouth.

Victor gently took the penis into his mouth, lightly tickling the half tip that was in his mouth, until Victor suddenly drove it home. Victor's tongue slid down the underside of the penis as the roof of his mouth kept bouncing back the prodding stick until it reached his throat, and then further. Gavin screamed a little and came crashing to the ground, sitting back. Victor seemed as if he had expected this, and dove forward. He swiveled around so that his ass was in Gavin's face, and ground his body down on Gavin as he went to town on the penis in his mouth. Gavin used a shaky hand to grab Victor's own dick and began tugging. Victor hummed a moan against Gavin's penis, causing him intense pleasure too. Gavin began to move his hips slightly with Victor, all pieces of the machine that was there naked bodies moving like the gears in a clock. Gavin began using his other hand to slip a finger into Victor's ass. Victor's body bucked at the attempted entry. Gavin's fingers were large and thick, probably approaching the size of some of the smaller penises that men could have. It proved to be enough for Victor, given his intense sounds and reactions as his ass finally gave up it's defenses and allowed passage to the phallic vessel.

Victor continued to suck on the massive cock before him, he was equal parts excited and worried to learn that this beast of a thing was only going to get bigger as time went on. Victor devoured the cock, partly in fear that eventually he may not be able to. Victor grabbed Gavin's round masses of thighs, pulling them in as best he could. He brought his head back, slowly letting Gavin slip out of his mouth inch by excruciating inch, before bringing it all back in in a rush. Victor's arms were getting sore from all the work they were doing, so he dropped his left hand from the leg, to take Gavin's balls into it. Victor, on Gavin's stomach and chest at this point, felt Gavin's breath catch as Victor cupped the balls. He held his hand there, loving the anticipation, but then closed his hand around the balls. He began tugging and lightly squeezing them, and that proved to be all that Gavin needed.

Gavin's body gave one final thrust as he relaxed completely onto the ground, hand dropping to the ground. His penis moved in Victor's mouth back and forth as the sperm shot straight into Victor's throat. Victor coughed, and took his mouth from the penis, stroking it on the way. Victor went into a coughing fit next to Gavin, and he turned once more so their faces were in line.

"You get a lot bigger, and I may not be able to do that anymore."

Gavin frowned a little and grabbed Victor at the waist. He got both of them up and walked them over to the kitchen counter. "True, but this is a give and take, and I wasn't done giving." He bent down low, and bent Victor down to. Victor reached out and grabbed the counter, his ass once more in Gavin's face.

Gavin dug his face into Victor's ass. He moved his tongue around the crevice, forcing Victor's body out of the way. Gavin eventually found the anus with the tip of his tongue, and began teasing it. Gavin returned to grabbing Victor's penis. He ran his hand up and down the shaft as he dug in on his ass. Gavin eventually managed to get his tongue through the hole and moved it around. Victor almost lost his balance as between the hand job and the tongue he came wherever his penis was pointed. He let his body go limp, and Gavin retreated. Gavin sat down where he was, and Victor sat down cross legged in front of him, huffing and puffing as he got over his orgasm.

Gavin spoke first. "You are so special to me, you accept me for who I am, what I'm becoming, and you even put up with all the shenanigans it puts us into. I love you. Please don't hide more things from me. I am open around you, and it's a relief to me because I trust you. I want you to feel that openness. I want you to feel like you can trust me."

Victor leaned forward into Gavin's personal bubble. "You are an amazing guy, you are sweet, funny, and you are good to a fault. You are trusting and kind. I love you, and I only hide what I have to by law. I hope that that's okay, and know that I do feel open and safe around you." Victor kissed him then, and Gavin began anew with his tongue in a different hole than minutes before.

Victor eventually leaned out of the kiss to add, "Oh and also the sex is..." he paused as he looked up at Gavin's face. "It's OK."

Gavin's jaw dropped. "OK! Sex with me is only OK?!"

Victor laughed and put his head between Gavin's shoulder and trap muscle. "Prove me wrong then lover boy."

Gavin huffed a little as he looked into Victor's eyes. He knocked Victor to the floor, the shag rug of the entrance cushioning his slight fall. "You asked for it." His increasingly deep voice croaked as he brought his mass over Victor's body, eclipsing the light behind him with his back.

Edited by Astromuscle
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 6