LoveGrowth

Sorry for the long delay, I had some trouble writhing this part. However I do have some ideas for the upcoming parts… but you’ll have to wait and see when they come out…

Anyway I hope you’ll enjoy and as always thank you for the support and lovely messages. ;)

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII

Changing my Life

Part IX

Standing before me was Mr Jones. I hadn’t seen him since the incident that happened at the party. I was practically frozen but knew that I couldn’t tell him what was going on. I changed my shocked face into a smile and greeted him.

“How’s Max doing? Is he feeling a bit better?”

“Max… erm yeah… he’s uh… he’s doing great!” I said mumbling.

“Great to hear. I honestly felt a bit disappointed that you left. It was your party too, you know.”

“I know sir, but I couldn’t keep Max from going home and taking care of him.”

“I understand…” he said looking down and back up to see the boot of my car. Checking all the bags filled with oversized clothing, he looked back at me.

“Those aren’t for you I may hope.” He said laughing.

“No sir, they’re for Max.” I said.

Mr Jones stopped laughing. Stunned he looked back at the boot.

“Max?! He doesn’t need those, does he?” he asked.

“He takes bodybuilding serious lately.” I said trying to find another excuse.

“Oh, well then… I’ll see you around?” he said turning back to exit the car park.

“Sure…” I said closing the boot.

He wandered off, sometimes looking quizzed back at my car until he finally reached the exit of the car park. Relieved that the conversation ended, I started the engine and drove back home.

Arriving home and stopping the car, I unloaded the boot and placed all the bags into the garage. As I closed the boot, I could smell the sweet sense of scrambled eggs. Feeling my tummy rumble I opened the door which led to the laundry. The door to the kitchen was opened and the smell of the delicious food overtook me.

“Oh it smells lovely in here.” I said entering the kitchen.

The kitchen was empty but the table was already set. Then I heard the stomping of heavy feet and noticed the glasses on the kitchen counter shaking. Water was vibrating as the stomping came closer. Two large feet entered the kitchen followed by 2 massive pecs and a body which made my body shiver and my cock spring to life.

Ducking down Max’s massive body entered the room “I thought you’d like it.” He said looking down at me. I still wasn’t used to his hulking body and was in awe when I saw him in his full nakedness.

I noticed that the only thing that came out of my open mouth was drool. My daydream quickly ended when Max started speaking again.

“Did you find me some new clothes?” He asked walking towards the garage.

“Y.. yeah, but err… I don’t know if it’ll fit.” I said following him to where I put the bags.

Max started looking through the bags and grabbing some of the items. He turned around and pulled a tank top over his massive body. As he pulled it down, we both saw that it didn’t fully cover up his abs. It hardly reached his bellybutton.

“It’ll do for now.” He said winking at me. He turned around and grabbed a pair of briefs and some trousers and laid them on top of my car. First he (tried) putting the briefs on. They stretched over his massive quads and tightened on his massive bulge and bum. There was no point in putting them on, they didn’t cover anything.

Next were his trousers. They fitted perfectly. Even though he had a bit of a problem with closing the zipper, they were a nice fit. Seeing him smile made me swoon. He walked over to me and picked me up as if I was a feather. Kissing me passionately, he hugged me and held me for a few minutes.

“Thank you for everything. I couldn’t have gotten a better boyfriend than you.” He whispered in my ear.

Afterwards we walked back to the kitchen and dug into our food. I told max about how difficult it was to find clothes for him and about my encounter with Mr Jones. He laughed and didn’t seem to stop eating. He ate twice as much as I did.

“Hey, did you receive an e-mail form the doc yet?” I asked almost forgetting.

“Erm yeah, he said that the transformation is going according to plan and that I could take the second pill.” Max said between mouthfuls.

“Well then, what are we waiting for?” I said standing up and walking towards the jar.

“JAKE! STOP IT RIGHT THERE!” Max yelled, stopping me in my tracks. Frightened I looked back at him and saw him standing upright.

“I.. I mean… I don’t want it yet…” he said sitting back down and looking at his empty plate.

Questioned I walked back to the table and sat back down. “What do you mean? This is what you want, isn’t it?” I asked looking him into his eyes.

“Yeah, but I’ll take it tonight, okay?” He said looking a bit down.

“Hey, are you alright?” I asked placing my tiny hand on his oversized forearm.

“I’m fine. It’s all just a bit much, you know. I still have to get used to this size.” He said looking for a bit of comfort.

“I hear ya.” I said kissing him on the cheek. “Why don’t you have a look at the clothes and see if you like and fit in them all, whilst I wash the dishes.”

Max looked up and embraced me. Smiling again, he walked back to the garage. I cleaned of the table and started washing up when I heard the first rips coming from the garage...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

You know at some point Jake has to either grow bigger and bigger along with Max in order to keep the relationship and the sex going as boyfriends in order for this to work for them 100%, i would really hate it if they broke apart because of Max being to big for Jake or Jake being to small for Max, it would break there hearts if they have to say goodbye to each other....unless something very very good will happen between them, who knows what will happen between Jake and Max's love circle, only time will tell and what the writer knows ;-) :-).

• Upvote 1