First of all "takes a little bit to get into the good stuff" is ridiculous, it's ALL good. I fucking LOVE to savour the build up to the growth! if it's TOO rushed it kinda...I dunno makes the growth feel rushed, and I don't like that! I wanna enjoy it! Like Jack or Mr Malone obviously are! Speaking which..."Still growing, nearly 7ft tall" god damn...I have some feedback..MORE BARS lol please don't let this be a one off that fades away haha I really want to see where they go from here!

• Upvote 2

Can you send me a box of those bars please? It moved along pretty well. I can related to the anxiety and depression jack had..wish a bar would fix me up too. 

3 hours ago, GiganticBeast said:

please don't let this be a one off that fades away haha I really want to see where they go from here!

I agree with GB please do continue this I want to see more guys grow!

• Upvote 1