Evan, the making of an Amerasian god, Part 8

cropsey23

Evan walked into the shop, famished after having just exhaled 40lbs of muscle into Hakeem. Now at 345lbs, he could feel his metabolism kicking into high gear as his muscle fiber started to repair itself, and incredibly, becoming even denser.

Todd was behind the counter showing Andre around. Evan pulled up his t-shirt to show off his 12-pack abs, and Todd could tell the skin was pulled even tighter around the dense, heaving muscle. Evan dismissed Todd to the back room, and then told Andre to start mixing up some shakes. Evan downed the first one and could feel his muscle rebuilding as he fed it the rich protein. After the first shake, Andre and Evan readjusted the formula, making it even more protein-packed. After downing the eighth shake, Evan could feel himself returning to normal.

“That’s the right recipe Andre. Memorize it for me.”

“That last shake alone contained almost 3,000 calories, and 75grams of protein. I’ve never seen anyone eat like that before,” said Andre.

“Well, you’ve never met anyone like me before Andre.” And with that, Evan pulled his shirt over his wide shoulders and dropped it to the floor. He casually tensed his muscles as Andre tried to take in all of the 6’ 6” Asian muscle god. After a minute of silence, Evan balled up his massive hand into a fist, and slammed it hard right into his own abs. The thunderous clapped rang in Andre’s ears.

“This is power, Andre,” was all Evan had to say: he knew Andre had serious potential, and that he was now an unquestioned disciple. “Your shakes are helping me get bigger, and I can do the same for you. Todd will write you up a training plan, and you seem to know the nutrition side pretty well. Just follow it all, and you will see a change.

“Yes Evan, I want to get bigger. Anything you tell me to do,” said Andre, with surprising confidence in his voice. 

“First thing, we have to drum up some more business for this shop.” With that, the still-shirtless Evan walked out the front door of the shop. Evan saw four college football jocks were walking up the street, and he walked to the empty, bricked-up storefront next door. He turned his back to the jocks, but he knew their eyes were fixed on his massive frame.

“I bought this building, Andre. It’s going to be a new CrossFit gym. And then I’ll connect it right to the smoothie shop, guaranteeing a steady stream of hungry athletes who want to grow.” Evan knew the jocks were hanging on his every word, and closely eyeing his massive back. Then he raised his massive hand and slammed it into the brick storefront. Everyone held their breath for a minute, as they listened to the masonry starting to creak. Then the entire front brick façade collapsed.

“Holy shit,” Evan could hear one of the jocks saying, “he just knocked down that whole wall.”

Evan turned around, with a friendly smile, and greeted the jocks. “Hey guys, well this is the official groundbreaking for my new CrossFit gym. You should come give it a try.” Evan watched as they jealously assessed his massive physique. “Oh we also have a smoothie shop next door, in case you need to supplement your training.”

One of the jocks stepped forward, with conviction, and firmly shook Evan’s hand. “Hi, I’m Joe. I’m interested in joining. If I can get abs like yours,” he said, and Evan knew he wasn’t joking. Joe stood 5’ 10” feet tall and weighed about 180lbs. He was athletic and defined, but still looked lean. He was the smallest of the four jocks,  and Evan could sense he was hungry to put on some mass.

Andre stepped out from behind Evan and said, “Well come into the shop for a smoothie, all of you guys. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.” Evan was very impressed with his initiative.

Over the next 30 minutes, Evan watched Andre closely: he was interacting very well with the jocks, and was a natural salesman for the shop. Evan was very impressed with his leadership. The jocks all downed Andre’s shakes eagerly, as they excitedly talked the new CrossFit gym. Evan knew that the shakes would only have a modest impact on them, as they lacked his superior genetics. But once they started to work out together, they would have some remarkable growth. As they filed out of the store, Joe walked over the Evan and gave him a friendly fist bump.

“Will this stuff, and the gym, really work?” Joe asked Evan. “I’m a hard gainer, been trying to put on some size to keep up with the rest of the team. Andre says you really know what you are doing.” Joe kept glancing down at Evan’s rock hard abs, barely able to conceal his envy.

“Just keep coming back, Joe. I guarantee, your shirts will start to feel and look tighter in days. And take one for the road,” Evan said, smiling, and he shouted over to Andre to make Joe another shake. “Make it extra dense for Joe.”

Joe took the shake and left.

“You are learning really fast, Andre. I’m impressed.”

“Thanks Evan. I just want to show you….” And his voice started to waver. “No one has ever taken an interest in me.”

Evan looked down at Andre, at 5’ 7”, and a doughy 155lbs. I think he’s ready now, Evan thought to himself. I’ll just give his training a kick-start. And with that, Evan reached down, clasped the back of Andre’s neck, and opened his mouth wide. Unlike Hakeem, who saw terror when Evan did that, Andre was completely relaxed. He looked up at the Asian muscle god, still not knowing what was happening, but instinctively opened his mouth as he gripped Evan’s solid forearms.

And then Evan started to breath into Andre’s lungs. Slowly, at first, not wanting to overwhelm him. Within about a minute, Andre’s body was in a state of euphoria as Evan’s muscle fibers started to invade his bloodstream and bond with his own. Andre was vaguely aware of the baby fat that started to quickly melt off, as his heart rate slowed down. Evan could feel Andre lighten up in his grip, then started to exhale even harder, kicking off a muscle-growth cycle. Evan continued to breath slowly, as Andre held onto him, tightly, absorbing all the new muscle fibers. Remarkably, Andre’s muscle fibers interconnected with Evan’s almost seamlessly, and the rate of growth picked up. Evan could feel Andre’s neck start to thicken, and then his traps, and he had to readjust his grip. He could feel Andre getting much denser. After about four minutes, Andre’s heart started to beat faster, and his newly muscled body tightened up. Still in a state of euphoria, Andre managed to slide his hand up to the back of Evan’s neck and he applied his own newfound grip strength to keep Evan from pulling off too soon. To Evan’s surprise, Andre inhaled deeply, almost magnetically pulling in more of Evan’s muscle fibers. Andre wasn’t just passively receiving Evan’s muscle fibers, he was able to inhale it on his own. After another two minutes, Evan broke the spell and stepped back.

Andre gasped deep, but did not stagger back at all: he was well aware of his core strength, and stood erect. He blinked, then pulled off his eyeglasses and tossed them aside. Evan admired his work: Andre now stood at an impressive 6’ 1”, and carrying a solid 215lbs of prime, superior muscle. His shoulders were wide and thick, and he looked down at his huge chest and biceps, now straining his t-shirt. He pulled up his shirt to reveal a solidly defined 6-pack of abs, pulsing under the tight skin. Then he raised his arm as he studied it closely, impressed with the thickness of his forearm, and balled it into a fist. He wasn’t the least bit startled when his softball sized bicep swole up as well.

“This is awesome,” he said, in a deep and powerful voice. Andre wasn’t the least bit surprised at his transformation. In fact, he acted like it was inevitable. “I have to try out this new muscle Evan.”

With that, Evan smiled and clenched his formidable 12-pack. He didn’t have to say a word: Andre stepped forward, pulled his fist back and let it fly with incredible force at Evan’s mid-section. The impact cracked a sound like two metal objects crashing head on. Evan barely felt the impact, and didn’t flinch at all.

But neither did Andre, who looked dead into Evan’s eyes with greed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 24

It keeps feeling like Todd keeps getting shoved off to the side.  Todd isn't privy to the important stuff or not permitted to get the gains that all of these newcomers receive.  Why?  Is Todd doing something wrong?  Does Even ultimately think Todd is not worth it?  Will Todd ultimately get shoved aside as unimportant to Evan?

• Upvote 2

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!? A CROSSFIT GY?!?!? Really?? REAL MUSCLES are made in Bodybuilding gym! No stupid crossfit-.....sorry but that make me SAD!! Evan is better than a stupid cross fitter!! He's a huge bodybuilder!!!

2 hours ago, xboy said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!? A CROSSFIT GY?!?!? Really?? REAL MUSCLES are made in Bodybuilding gym! No stupid crossfit-.....sorry but that make me SAD!! Evan is better than a stupid cross fitter!! He's a huge bodybuilder!!!

Have you ever been inside a CrossFit gym? 

• Like 1

On 24/2/2017 at 10:00 AM, cropsey23 said:

Have you ever been inside a CrossFit gym? 

Yes, and sorry....the REAL MUSCLES are in REAL BodyBuilders GYM. I love the story, really and Evan too...but this info is just....Just out of my idea. Big guys want to do and doing bodybuidling, not crossfit.....

1 hour ago, xboy said:

Yes, and sorry....the REAL MUSCLES are in REAL BodyBuilders GYM. I love the story, really and Evan too...but this info is just....Just out of my idea. Big guys want to do and doing bodybuidling, not crossfit.....

Maybe muscle size, but strength - that's what you see in a cross-fit gym. I'm looking forward to what develops.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, xmrr20a said:

Maybe muscle size, but strength - that's what you see in a cross-fit gym. I'm looking forward to what develops.

...ok just for stop this, I don' wanna ruin the story or the storyteller....but for be clear...just a name:

Stan Efferding

muscle+size+streght....= BODYBUILDER....not pussiboi-fitt.

And I end now my interference with this story, sorry.