To Become an alpha

Meatbox

Really impressive indeed. 8D <3 I am glad you got so big. 83

And yay!! I got featured. 8D <3 cheers*

Though I personally have a bit of a different view of being an Alpha. ^^; As Alpha's not only take charge and take what they want. But my view of Alpha's are also more caring, I mean: In my personal view on Alpha's they are cocky sure, but also would not harm people intentionally. They would not force people to do something they didn't want to do, or force them to do something they would want to do but would harm them. ^^;; Cause forcing them to do something is bullying and true Alhpa's aren't bullies but leaders, imho. ^^;

But still a great addition. 8D <3

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Astromuscle said:

@Hanugumo i kind of went crazy that night. Sorry. I think you are right. Maybe the big guy was right. Maybe I'm not much of an alpha. I can't seem to find the line

Hahaha, you were in a growth spurt high. No one blames you. xD lol

But I am sure when the high is over you will be one heck of a great alpha. >;3 <3

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Guys, please tell me you're all just role playing. I mean, this sounds all too unbelievable to be true and I originally dismissed this as some sort of fantasy thread for everyone to jerk off to. But ever since I...

...damn it. It's really hard to continue without sounding like a complete madman! :) 

Anyway, it's like this...

So I was walking home one night about two weeks ago and I saw a lopsided ‘P’ chalked onto the door of a house. Well, I thought I saw a ‘P’. It was damn hard to tell what the symbol was from a distance. It could easily have been a ‘D’ or a badly scrawled ‘O’! Can’t be sure if it was chalk either, to be honest - the front porch roof was shadowing the door from the nearby street lights.

Anyway, it was about half ten when I saw it so I couldn’t help being reminded of this thread when I spotted it. After a lot of chuckling, I continued on my way home (which was probably another mile away). I didn’t think anything of it - just assumed it was some silly coincidence. Perhaps it was some graffiti, or maybe the house was being renovated and the door was marked for work.

The next day I passed by the same house on the way to work. I sneaked a quick glance over at the door - hoping to get a better look at the symbol now that it was in broad daylight. But the door had already been wiped clean.

There were also no telltale signs of horny muscle gods lurking inside. :) 

There were no signs of life at all except for a wren breakfasting at the bird feeder in the garden.

So I just smiled at the absurdity of it all and moved on.

And life moved on as usual.

That is, until a few days later, when I walked past the same house again and casually glanced over at the front door.

Oh my fucking god.

He had to be about 6 and a half foot tall, but there was no trace of the lanky frames you usually associate with people of that height. Instead, he had shoulders wide and powerful enough to lift a bull overhead and a torso thick enough to wrestle that bull to submission.

Every inch of his shirtless body was deeply ridged, sun-weathered, and sheathed in copious body hair. His jawline thick with dark stubble - even from a distance it looked like coarse sandpaper.

He was a man’s man. He looked like he was had been forged from a combination of tempered steel and testosterone. Certainly, no woman could have given birth to something so obscenely masculine and beast-like.

I gaped at him slack-jawed as he leaned over the wooden porch balcony and casually necked a bottle of beer. He held on to the diminutive-looking balcony rail with a colossal, vein-riddled fist. I could see the bloated blood hoses that fuelled his ham-sized forearms and could easily imagine the old balcony wood groaning and splintering under the sheer pressure of his grip and body weight. Just a little squeeze from his sausage-sized fingers and he would soon be leaning against sawdust.

I stared hypnotically as his prominent Adam’s apple bobbed up and down with strong, powerful motions - the bouncing, dividing line between his stubbly jaw and his craggy column of neck beef. Never before had a bottle of beer caused my dick to harden. But it rose to full glory as I watched a real man sate his thirst, his massive abs shining with sweat, as they breathed in and out - no doubt he was just after doing an intense morning workout or maybe an intense fucking.

He didn’t even acknowledge my presence - why would he? I must look like a flea in his eyes. He just stood there, drinking his beer while he basked his god-like chest in the morning sun, every muscle defined and thickly-striated. So god damn muscular that his coiled body hair failed miserably to hide his cuts. So god damn perfect that the sun was worshipping him.

Wow.

Up until that moment, I had no idea who lived in the house. I had been passing this street every day for the last two years and couldn’t for the life of me associate a face to the house. I mean, I’m pretty sure that I had occasionally seen someone on the porch as I passed by, but I never committed their features to memory.

I had assumed whoever lived there was nondescript.

This god of alpha males was definitely descript. There was no way I could ever have missed him.

Did he just move in? That’s the most reasonable and logical explanation. It is the only explanation.

But I had to read this god damn thread, didn’t I? So now I can’t help thinking of this guy, look at this thread and then think “what if?”.

So I spent the next few days nursing constant erections as images of this man-god flood my mind.

Days of finding excuses to go the restroom (I had to explain it as a side effect from medication!) and jerking off my dick to his image. And as if that’s not enough, I'm also whacking my dick off to the posts of @Astromuscle and @tigerjock on this thread. Fuck it, I must have read their posts 20 times this week. Reading their posts on my little phone screen, while every nerve on my strained tool electrify as I push myself to imagine the toilet being surrounded by a circle of unbroken salt and my hunched, pathetic body being under the scrutinizing gaze of a massive and brooding wish maker. “So be it,” he intones and then I watch my puny stick of an arm bubble up with creaking mass and swelling veins - as my grip thickens into a hairy and muscle-think man paw; the veins of my coke-bottle size forearm now the diameter of HDMI cables as my superior grip wrestles down on my new titanic-sized cock meat.

I feel my orgasm flare up and my balls spasm and a little dribble of cum splurge onto my delicate little fingers.

Fuck. (Sorry - I got a little carried away!)

I knew I was letting my imagination go wild and these muscle growth fantasies were now affecting my real life commitments. It felt like I was now spending half of my waking hours trying to calm myself down and reason it out logically.

The whole notion is completely against science. It is totally absurd!

But damn you, @Astromuscle and @tigerjock, your posts are just too damn hot!

But I persevered, and over the last week gradually started to ween myself off this torrid fantasy.

Or so I thought.

Then Anthony made the situation worse.

Anthony is a colleague at work - think annoying asshole of a jock. He keeps making loud, snarky remarks at how out-of-shape I am and basically tries to hit on anybody with a pair of tits.

But he’s constantly in the gym - working on his “aesthetics” and his “functional strength”. And spends our lunch breaks constantly bragging about his amazing gainz, his “bros” at the gym and the “dweebs” that he loved to tease in the locker rooms.

The man’s an overgrown jerk.

However, a few days after my encounter with the muscle god of my dreams, Anthony arrived one lunchtime bursting with news over the arrival of a mysterious hulking stranger that had just joined the gym.

From Anthony’s description, the man was definitely my mystery beer guzzler. I’m not going into Anthony’s inane ramblings but the gist of his words was that this man basically walked into the gym from out of nowhere and by the way everybody treated him, must have had found time to piss against the sides of the power racks to mark the gym as his territory.

Hardcore gearheads, who loved to growl at anyone who dared to look at them, immediately jumped up to offer him their spots. The owner of the gym gave the man free membership. People were offering to fill his water bottles. Offered him their water bottles when they realized he had none with him. Or make protein shakes.

And as everyone groveled over him, the stranger simply worked out - pushing mind-boggling heavy weights with ease while increasing the weight from set to set in eye-watering increments. Every rep causing his muscles to explode into slabs of gritty-textured meat and his veins to thicken into steel cables. He worked out like a true alpha beast.

Yet, his breath kept perfectly even throughout. His posture never once wavering. His rests practically non-existent.

According to Anthony, the man’s routine was not even a viable workout plan, but an excuse to spend hours loading himself heavy on the toughest exercises in the gym and then admire his results in the mirrors.

And everyone around him watched in awe, forgetting their own meticulously-timed routines as he grunted and growled through his. Completely forgetting their pre-workout boosters and their post-workout meals as the man repeatedly pushed his muscles into Olympian levels of strength.

Fuck.

Anthony looked transfixed. I figured from his enthusiasm that he must be dealing with some strong urges from his crotch.

I was dealing with my own issues. Now Anthony is a bit of a bullshitter and tends to exaggerate things out of proportion. But, shit. It sounds so like what’s been described in this thread. Really close.

I’ve just read over my words and it all looks completely insane. I’m definitely letting my imagination get away with me.

Let’s face it. A big, powerful guy moved into a house recently and joined the local gym. A jock who tends to exaggerate things thinks this man is some sort of gym god. And me, a guy with a muscle growth fetish is mixing reality with fantasy.

This thread hasn’t been updated in weeks - surely a sign that this was just a brief game for some users? I mean if weaklings were truly being transformed into herculean alpha men, wouldn’t this thread be a lot larger? And filled with photographic and video evidence?

This is all nonsense.

Yet, I can’t help wonder…

I find myself slowing down a lot as I pass his house. I’ve even occasionally hanged around a park bench just around the corner of his house. There’s a certain spot on the bench, where if I bow my head a little I can see a distant view of the back door of his house in the gap between two bushes.

I know it’s wrong, but I just can’t help it.

I really want it just be that I’m just leering over this hot piece of man beef from spy hole. But I find that I’m spending my “spying” time looking for some kind of evidence of… something? Anything?

Fuck it! Cards on the table. I really need to know if there is the slightest bit of truth to all this - or is this some kind of elaborate online prank.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

I assure you, @whatizit that this is no prank.  I don't always try these kind of spells, because they usually involve deals with demons.  However, I tried it against my better judgement, a I had nothing else to lose.

I gathered all of the necessary materials, including a pair of dumbbells my former roommate left when he moved out.  I had used them to get into shape, but I had no idea what i was doing.  Carefully making the pentagram and the P on the door, I stood in the circle of salt and knelt on the ground.  Hearing a knock at the door, I said, "Come in, I'm ready."

I heard the door open and close, but I kept my eyes on the ground.  I could sense his presence, even if I wasn't looking at him.  I thought I smelled sweat and musk, like a cologne that was sweated through.

"What is it that you wish of me, little one?" said a resonant baritone.  I took a deep breath and let it out.  Well, here goes nothing, I thought.

"I wish to become an alpha," I responded. "All my life, I've been meek, weak, and bullied by half the jocks at school. I don't think I'll survive an adulthood like that. I simply ask that you make me into the kind of man that I've wanted to be growing up."

"I see you have been tormented for your appearance and demeanor as a child," he said, his voice sounding like sex and power. "Very well, step outside of the circle of salt and I shall grant you my gift." I got a little worried at first, considering the original post warned me to never step outside of the circle of salt.  However, I'm almost sure the original poster wasn't wearing an udjat amulet for protection. (Author's note: For those that don't know, an udjat, also known as the Eye of Horus, is an ancient Egyptian amulet of protection.) So I tentatively stepped out of the circle. I felt a hand on my right trapezius muscle, right as it met my collarbone.  Immediately, every bone and muscle in my body was wracked by an excruciating pain.  It continued for what felt like hours as every one of my bones seemed to break and quickly men, only for the process to continue ad infinitum. Eventually, the pain faded, to be replaced by a wave of pleasure. It felt like ten years of the best sex ever all rolled up into one moment.

When I came to, both he and my offering were gone.  I stood up on uneasy legs, re-orienting myself to my surroundings. I extinguished the candles and swept up the salt as if the whole ritual was a prank, until I noticed how thin my broom seemed when compared to my hands. I stood there for a full minute or so just looking at my hand and the corded muscles of my forearm.  It finally hit me when I realized that my forearm was now twice the thickness it had been before, if not more so.

Running into my bedroom, I faced the full-length mirror on my wall. That morning, I would've seen a thin thirty-something standing about 5'8" tall. Now, the being that stared back at me was every inch he definition of an alpha male. He must have been at least 6'4" tall and built like a superhero, a dead ringer for Captain America if the Star-Spangled Avenger had been a light-skinned black man. Built like a bodybuilder on contest day, the beast before me was coated in a full-body five o'clock shadow. I raised my arms, and the alpha before me mimicked my movements. When I flexed my biceps, twin split peaks of brawn erupted from his arms. My jaw dropped as I came to the realization that this being, who look every bit the quintessential alpha male, was me. I must have spent the next hour or so flexing in that mirror and jerking off to my newly powerful body. When I finished, spent and bathed in that post-sex afterglow, I whispered a silent "thank you," to the being that made me the newest alpha on the block.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

• 10 months later...
28 minutes ago, 1996bodybuilder said:

Is this real or a fantasy joke ? 

This thread is posted in the sub-forum called Continuous stories, and a very smart one, too.

• Like 1

I am sorry, @1996bodybuilder. I had to call a friend, who is an esotericist, after answering you in that cocksure way, especially since this is Holy Week, and The Astral is more crowded than usual of all sorts of entities. And I mean all sorts.

"What made you think, that it is all fictitious?", his voice told me through the mobile phone. "It sounds like that ritual, though more simple than most, is structured in a way, that parallels several historically attested occult rituals intended to be perfectly serious. That not everyone believe, what renaissance grimoires tells the readers, is one thing, but the original authors of these books did believe what they wrote. On your other question, I have no idea if the evoked entity is supposed to be angelic, demonic, enochian, demi-divine, elemental or a denizen of the Otherworld. A few centuries ago, magicians and pellars used pentagrams for several purposes. Pellars used to call the pentagram 'Saint Mary's shield', but in chivalric romances it was emblazoned on the shield of Sir Gawain. In some rituals the pentagram signified the astrological influence of Mars -- which sounds related to the purpose of the ritual you describe. In others, it protected against demonic forces. In others, it facilitated communications with angels, and in yet others, the fairy folk (or in Scandinavia: elves) were supposed to temporarily manifest inside the pentagram. I can't help you with that one. The pentagram is too generic a symbol, to let us know exactly which sort of incorporal force you are supposed to contact by it, in this instance. Any more questions? Oh, and just an advice, Hialmar: Don't do anything stupid."

Me? Doing anything stupid? As fascinating the area of esotericism is from a purely and dispassionately historical point of view, I would never go more far, than to meditate regularly and observe a few widespread old annual folk-customs. I better spend my leisure time at the gym, than experimenting with any arcane rituals.

The night after the phone call, I had strange dreams. I was floating in a pleasantly warm darkness, but a terrifying unseen presence was hiding out there. And I heard a voice, saying:

"You are researching me, bookish one. I have watched you work out. I know, that you want my gift. Taste this."

Then it felt like my body changed and grew, hardened and became more muscular. I have dreamed wet dreams before, but that one was more delicious than usual.

When I woke up Tuesday morning, I felt disorientated and absent minded. I worked as usual, but I spent lunch break thinking about the dream. I returned home, and told myself, that the idea would be silly, but I anyhow took a look in my cupboards:

Salt - check.

Chalk - check. 

Candlesticks - check.

Candles - not old fashioned wax candles, but the original instructions didn't sound like you ought to stick to 16th century technology, and I had modern candles in my storage

Matchsticks - check

An opened jar of BCAA - check

My skepticism held me back, and I didn't do anything Tuesday evening. The thoughts returned, when I arrived home yesterday evening: It couldn't harm to test it. Probably nothing would happen, and I could have a laugh about it with friends.

The time arrived: I put the sign on my door. If neighbours asked afterwards, I would dismiss it as an Easter decoration.

I arranged the pentagram, the BCAA jar and the circle. The instructions were vague about how to dress, and the closest I have to ritual garb are renfair clothes. Those who practice Wicca would supposedly went naked, but I have never felt attracted to that particular religion. Taking the aim of the ritual into consideration, I decided to wear my camo trousers, my DMs and a black training vest. Since nothing supernatural would probably occur, I could anyway use it as an opportunity for a self-help psychodrama, auto-suggestion  or something. Or so I thought.

Grandfather's clock struck twelve. My neighbours must have retired an hour earlier, and the road outdoors wasn't busy any longer. Snow fell. Again. I had spent an hour to relax and test some positive auto-suggestion, like: "My workout results get better and better. I feel Alpha. I'm big now." At the strike of twelve, however, the mood in the room began to feel eerie. I stared at the semi-circle and the pentagram in front of me. The outlines of the geometrical shapes began to oscillate and vibrate in the flickering candle light. The circumference of the circle was large enough, to allow me to lie down in the circle, but I had chosen to sit in an imperfect diamond-position. Imperfect, because, have you ever tried to sit in a diamond-position wearing boots? The eerie mood and the oscillating geometrical outlines caused the hair on my forearms and the stubble on the back of my head to brisle, but I smiled, and told myself, that the human retina behave in that way after staring a long time on sparse light. The atmosphere became more tense. I swallowed and felt silly, but I said:

"Come in. I am ready."

Nothing tangible happened, but the mood was still strange and weird. Perhaps it felt even more eerie than before. I didn't know, how long time had lapsed. The clock struck one. I was preparing to terminate the ritual, and put things back to their places, but before I could leave the circle, I heard a noise outside the door. Thousand contradicting thoughts crossed my mind, but I repeated the words:

"Come in. I am ready."

The flames flickered. The indoors temperature changed abruptly, and the room felt strangely cold, since there is nothing wrong with my insulation or central heating. The eerie mood felt thicker now, almost tangible. I could hear, and yet not hear with my physical ears, a very distinct voice, distinct from the sound of my own thoughts:

"You summoned me. Why?"

It was the same voice, as the one I had heard in my dream two nights earlier. Deep. Pleasant, but awe-inspiring. The flames flickered.

"Welcome, Sir. As many men before me, I want to become more Alpha, bodily and mentally. Sir."

If this was the content of a vivid imagination, my imagination must be vivid, indeed. I couldn't believe it, but I couldn't deny it. I stared at the pentagram, and my neck felt stiff, so I wouldn't have been able to turn around and look, even if I had wanted to. Which I decidedly didn't want. The outline of the pentagram and the circle oscillated, and looked brighter now. Almost blinding. I closed my eyes.

"I can see, that you have used your offering to me yourself."

My brain chattered, and told me, that I had gone insane. My stomach fluttered, and told me, that the Presence would kill me. But a strange heat in my chest told me, that I had to demonstrate the starting-point, from which the Presence had to work.

"Yes, Sir. I have heard, that some Powers prefer unused offerings, and that other Powers prefer destroyed offerings, but I was told, that you prefer offerings formerly used by those who aspire to Alpha-ness."

The heat in my chest intensified and spread. However nervous I felt in my stomach and my shoulders, the heat in my chest manifested a sort of resolve, self-confidence and self-control in this unprecedented situation.

"I also believe, Sir, that you invited me to this, a few nights ago."

The Presence let me hear a deep chuckle. It filled me with awe again. But it also let the heat in my chest to spread. Spread to my shoulders and traps. Spread to my cock. The Presence was stoking an immaterial fire inside me.

I had to put my hands on the floor. I fell to a position standing on all four. My clavicles felt painful. The immaterial fire reached my brain now, and the explosion in my brain took some of the brunt of the pain away, but I couldn't ignore the pain: Excruciating pain tormented me. I could feel cold sweat-beads materialise on my brow, and a bleak, pain-induced nausea welled up inside me. I must have passed out, but I didn't know for how long. When I woke up, my clavicles still felt painful, and my pelvis felt strange, but the immaterial fire still caused fermentation and a blizzard in my mind, and the pleasure of that caused my physical discomfort to fade.

"Wow. Sir. If you are still here. Thank you. So good. I will, I will become a good bro in your honour, Sir."

"I am still here." The deep voice affirmed.

"I will soon let you familiarise yourself with whom you actually are, or will become. By the powers of Earth and Fire: Let the circle surrounding you contain the raw power of pure masculinity."

The circle. Fuck. Surrounding me. Felt. Wow. Uhnnnn. Felt so ... surrounding me felt like a bottomless well filled with ... not water ... but that immaterial fire. Fire of earthiness. Fire of assertiveness. Fire of confidence. Fire of lust. Fire of wrath. Fire of courage. Fire of protectivess. Fuck, yes! Protect weaker friends and relatives ... My mind. Changing. My body. Mirroring the changes in my mind. So ...

"Thank you, Sir. Uhnnnn. You may leave when you must, with my greetings and gratitude. Your gift ... SIR! FUCK! YES! SO GOOD!"

Spreading. The fire of assertiveness. The fire of physical presence. The fire of EMBODIMENT. I rose. I took care, not to glance behind my shoulder. Bigger shoulder now. I shuddered. It felt strange. I felt unbalanced. Balanced differently. My rib cage and clavicles pushing my chest forward and my shoulders backwards. My pelvis more narrow, causing a thinner waist. I had to change my stance, since my quads and hamstrings pushed my legs apart. The feeling of that caused my boner to become even harder. Steel-hard inside my camo-trousers. My training vest tried to contain my broadening back and my deepening chest, but even though the fabric was elastic, it couldn't take anymore. I could feel it and hear it rip apart because of my expanding and hardening brawn. That sensation, that sound and the knowledge of what caused that sensation and sound caused me to cum.

The rest of the night was an ecstatic rapture of brawn, mass and cockiness. The Master had disappeared, and I quickly extinguished the flames and removed the geometrical shapes. The 15 kilogramme dumbbells I had at home were irritatingly light-weight, so I admired myself in the full-length mirror instead. I only needed to watch two double biceps and two most musculars to cum again, without touching myself.

I dreamed about The Master that night. I was still unable to see him, but I could feel the scent of woodland and leather. 

This morning I called my best friend. He promised to buy me large training bottoms and large trainers, but he sounded puzzled over of what use they could be. He is more than a friend, actually. Friend with benefits. Tonight I shall show him how big these benefits have become. I'm sure he will like it.

I also did another phonecall -- to that expert on esotericism:

"Hello. It's me. I've done something stupid."

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Like many man who posted in this topic before, I've been bullied. At pre school, at high school and even by people who were twice as old as. I've seen terrible things, lost people I was close with.
Now, I'm just a 22 student who is try to gather his live together. And in some ways that is happen already, but I knew I needed something more.

That's when I came across this topic. I tried werewolf spells before, but none of them work. However I feel weird after the last try.
I decide to give it a wild guess and hope for the best.
When I scribble the 'P'  on my door, the hallway light was started to flicker a bit. I could feel a warm breeze go arround me, however the front doro wasn't open.
I got inside, gather the other items. An offering item was the most hard to find. of course I had dumbells in my appartment, but I wanted to do something original. I hurt my brain to came up with something. At the last half hour I decide to cook a meal, with lot of meats of course.
I placed the plate and draw the pantagram. I cirkcle the salt and stand in it.
The warm breeze was back, however all the windows were close. 

I could hear the heavy thumbs on the stairs, leading to my appartment, they hold still in front of my door. It took a couple of seconds, but there was the knock.
*bump, bumo, bump*
I gulped. 'C...come in, I'm ready.'
The door swong open and hitted my fridge.
I could feel a wave of testosterone and adrenaline hit me, but I tighten my feet on the floor. I closed my eyes and started shiffering. It was here, I had to remember the rules.
'Where did you summon me for little man?!'
I was shaking like the straw, his voice hitted my like a thousends swords.
'I...I....I...I wish to become an Alpha sir.'
The enity was walked arround my appartment. I could hear him enter my bedroom and pick something from there. He walked back to be and the moment he entered the living room, I feel what he was holding. It was a plush toy I always kept in my bed. My current boyfriend give it to me after our fiveth date.
I had special prepaird it. In the plsuhes belly was a little flask of my blood, serrounded by a lock of my BF's hair. As long as I could feel it burn, I know we're both okay.

I could hear the entity laughing. 'You want to become an Alpha while having this? Your maybe the most patetic human being I've ever visit. But, it's my sworen duty to make a alpha out of every man sommoing me. But first.'
I could feel the entity started to crumbel the toy.

'No.': I tough. 'Everything but that. I can't lose another person.'
I started to feel weird, voices were filling my head. Crying, whining. I could taste blood and cum in my mouth. The voices started to scream. I knew who they were, the disrespectfull man who were fucked to death by the entity. They were calling me.
I grabbed the sides of my head. 'Go away!': I screamed. 'Leave me alone!'
The entity laughed. 'Can't stand a little preassure? How you expect to suffer teh pain of the growth?' He laughed. It was like I was hear my bullies of my whole live laughing in one person.
'No. Leave me alone. Go Away!!!'
I didn't care for the rules anymore. I wanted the voices to leave my head. I could feel there pain, there suffer. Meanwhile, my heart was still crushed as the entity crumbeling the plush. It was like all of my happy moments with him flattered away, one by one.

'Your not alone.'
Suddenly, there was this kind and calm voice in my head. It was above all of the sad and suffering voices. I opend my eyes, it was complete dark arround me and still, I could see him. He was standing there, in his normal clothes, smiling to me. His friendly smile who fill my whole heart with joy and proud.
'I'm here with you. They can't reach you, not till your death either.'
'But.... I...I tough.'
'Don't think, feel.'
I placed his hand on my heart, I could feel the heat lighen in my heart again, were there was an empty space after the push started being crushed.
'There is something stronger then an alpha boddy. And you know what that is.'
'I...I wanted to become stronger, for us.'
'Your a very strong fellow. After all you been threw in your childhood, your still standing. I believe that is the most strong you can get.'
I smiled, for the first time since I started the ritual. I could feel my love for him burning again. Nothing could hold me love the people I love.

I closed my eyes and when I opend them I was back in my appartment. I had a smile on my face.
'W...w...what is this.': the rumbeling voice behind me said. 'I...I feel a power like never before. This power, I need to absorp it.'
I started to laugh, hard and calm. 'Absorping? You will never truly understand this power.'
'You dare.....'
'Yes, I dare. And you know why. You will never get this power as I have it. But... maybe we can make some kind of deal?'
'Why would I make a deal with a weakling like you?'
'Hmmm. I would still want to become an alpha. So... sir, I want to become an alpha. I want to be strong, ready to dominate every person I want. Ready to shake of my weak past. I would not dissapoint you.'
'Hmmm, alright. You convince me. I would make you an alpha. Be ready.'
He placed an hand on my back and I took a deep breath. I could feel the power entered my body. I growl as the pain started.
I had my hand in a boiling fryer but this feel hundered times worse. I try to get myself threw it, but it was like my bones broke, heal and broke again. Also, my muscles started to snap and heal again. I growl as I could feel my muscles bulge up.
'Yes.!': I growled. 'I can feel the power. Thank you, thank you my alpha. I feel..... powerfull.'
I collapsed for a moment. When I woke up, the entity was still there. I could feel him looking at me.
I stoot up, my head almost bumped the ceiling, I flexed my biceps and played with my pecs a bit.
'Hmmm, yes.': I growled 'This is what I wanted.'
'Your looking good my boy. And, I have to say, you are serrounded by a kind of alpha power I never feel before. Your someone to watch out for.'

(Not very good with meassures, so forgive me)
I was almost 2 meter 5 now, it bet I could crush a rock between my biceps and triceps, my deep carved abs could hold was and if I wanted to put my drink somewere, the grove between my pecs was a awesome cupholder. My tight were like, truck tires.
I smiled: 'Thank you sire, but I need to explore my new body on my own.'
'Yes, you'll son. One day, I will some back to study for natural alpha power.'
I heard the door close and the entity walked downstairs. I smiled at myself a the morrri, I feel fucking perfect.
I pick my phone and calling the number of my BF. Of course I got the feeling to jerk off, but for some reason, jerking of with my BF sounded even better.
'Hey sweety. Could you come here? I got a surprise.'

• Like 5