To Become an alpha

Meatbox

To Become an alpha

This is not a TF story yet. You have read accounts of people going through exponential muscle growth some exaggerated second-hand retelling and some even outright fake and after loads of these stories you want the same for you, there is a way. You will need  the following items:

5 candles.

Box of Matches.

Chalk.

Salt.

A gift what you tried to use to get in shape such Diet pills or dumbells hell even a piece of lettuce will work.

Now for the method when the sun is down and you are completely alone ( side note this transformation is really painful so it is a private matter ) usually after 9:00 pm put a P on the front door of your this will signify that you want to join the pack of alphas using some of the chalk  ( side note there is no way to back out once you start like other rituals of this nature) go back inside and use the next 2 hours to gather the rest of the items.  At 11:00 PM, Draw your pentagram on the floor using the chalk put a candle on each of the five points and light them, put your offering in the center. Stand Behind your offering bend down a draw a circle of salt around yourself ( this is the only backup you will have if things go wrong) and say the words “come in I’m ready” by now he will be outside your door

The Rules:

1.       The gift must be something you actually tried to get in shape with.

2.       You must not look at the being

3.       The circle of salt must be complete

4.       Act with decorum when in the presence of the entity even though you will be an alpha he will be yours so treat him with respect.

The consequences

1.       If you look at him he will not be happy and will leave he might take your gift, though.

2.       If you do not treat him with respect he punish you with such a brutal fucking you will most likely not survive

3.       If your gift is not something you tried to change yourself with he will absorb you and become more powerful ( this is by far the worst thing you can do )

The Reward.

For the rest of your days, you will dominate any room you walk into, get anything by just asking for it and you will have the perfect body with loads of hair all over it, your penis and balls will double in size and your face will become more masculine. Also, you will almost always unless you are fooling around with the entity who made you.

Ending the ritual.

After your transformation say thank you but I need to experience my new body by myself. Say you enjoyed his company wait until you hear the door close then turn around dismantle the pentagram and circle of salt and after looking in the mirror and probably jacking off go to bed in the morning take the P off your and your new awesome life.

Please feel free to add your experiences below if you have tried the ritual.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hi Meatbox

Thank you for this, you have no idea how long I had been waiting for something like this. Over my life I have always been the short fat kid, I have tried several things, most recently getting a gym membership, but it never works.

So needless to say I tried it tonight! I didn't feel like I have that much to lose.

I did the whole P thing n the door, but was not smart enough to make sure there were matches in my house. At about 10:50 I found one of my roommates secret stash of cigarettes which had some matches thank god. I attempted to make the pentagram, eventually going and finding something straight to use for the lines since I was shaking too badly to draw straight lines. I set everything up, and in the middle I set my access tag to the gym in the pentagram. Around myself i put a thick salt circle, and as it closed I heard a knock on my door. My heart had skipped a beat at the time. I took a deep breath and shouted, "Come in, I'm ready"

I wish I could report to you guys what the entity looked like, but I can't. I kept my eyes from the stairs as I heard deep thuds come down my stairs to where I was. From above my head, and in an almost inaudibly low voice I heard him. 

"Why have you summoned me?"

I was simultaneously frozen and ecstatic. "I want to be an alpha, my entire life I have been small and weak and I am sick of it. Can you change me please sir?"

I held my breath. I didn't know if I had done it right. The thudding moved over to the pentagram and I heard the click of the tab being picked up. 

He came towards me. I was scared and closed my eyes completely so as not to accidentally look at him. I heard the tab hit the ground inside the circle.

"I believe you and will help you, but you will need that." With that he told me to step outside the salt circle. 

I was scared. I have seen rituals like this before and the only rule is pretty much to NEVER leave or break the salt circle. I then thought though that me being to scared to leave the circle after he said he would help me might be rude, and then I would be in trouble for sure. I picked up the tab on the ground to give me time to think... and then I stepped out. I walked up to the figure and stopped as soon as I saw his feet. I quickly closed my eyes, but here's what I can tell you. He was barefoot, and while I didn't see his whole foot, I could tell from the size of his toes that this man, or whatever he was, was clearly gigantic.

He told me to turn around and I did. He laid what i could only assume was his hand on my shoulder, effectively engulfing it and part of my back with it, and I felt warmth.

As quickly as the feeling was there, it was then gone. I had a moment of confusion before things started to feel bad. I fell to the ground in extreme pain coming from every part of my body. Behind me a guttural, almost demonic laugh sounded, followed by a "Have fun" I was writhing on the ground all around, my eyes going from shut tight and and wide open as i squirmed to the extreme pain and even cracking and gurgling sounds happening inside me. I noticed that the man had gone. A bone in my leg snapped and I screamed. The pain of it was my being, until the warm feeling from before came to that part of my leg and soothed it, I looked down and saw the bone move back into place and extend. The muscles around it were spasming and moving under my skin, my muscles were tearing and reforming before my eyes, and then a cascade of other bones snapped, and muscles tore and moved all over my body.

I crawled over to the nearby toolbox that I kept in the basement. I grabbed a hammer out of the box with a freshly healed hand that then snapped again. I switched and used the other hand and brought the hammer beside me. This was too much. I couldn't take it. I was going to use this hammer to kill myself. I gripped it with my hand and aimed up the shot. I noticed then that I had been so distracted with my legs i hadn't noticed my arms had been growing too. My hands took up the whole handle of the hammer that I could before almost put both hands on without them touching, my forearms were so veiny, which I had never been. Up from there my biceps bulged out, and triceps moved in the other direction as they moved still and grew before my eyes. This was what I wanted. I decided then that despite the torturous pain I could handle this. I threw the hammer away from me with all the might I could muster despite being drained from the transformation. My arm snapped and lengthened as I watched the hammer smash through the wall in an amazing display of crumbling drywall. I crashed to the ground due to the new injuries and screamed at the pain, but once the scream gave way to a mad laugh, and heavy breathing.

My clothes were beginning to add to the pain as they dug into my constantly expanding frame but I managed to get my shirt off. My pants were so tight I ended up ripping them off (I was strong enough to rip them off!) and stripped from my underwear (the socks were slipping off on their own as my feet lengthened). Below my underwear stood a telephone pole of a penis, harder than I had ever had, and I hadn't even noticed being aroused. I grabbed it with a hand, beginning to jack off, switching hands if my arm became unusable. The pleasure of my orgasm overcame the pain, which the magic took as it's cue to simultaneously break almost every bone in my body, and surge every muscle higher. The pain of that should have killed me outright, but I was busy in my bliss as cum shot to the ceiling and mostly stuck. I ended up putting out some of the candles with my jiz. Then as the orgasm faded the warmth I had felt at first from the man was all over my body as I watched my body seemingly put itself back together one final time, and give one final heart thump of muscle. I then noticed hair quickly push out of every pore I had always wished, but never had any hair grow out of. I laid down, finally at peace and sighed, which caused a start. My voice had been high, but now sounded like my balls had re-dropped 3 or more times. 

I looked over at the 2 candles that were still lit and blew them out. Then without missing a beat I dropped my head and fell asleep.

When I woke up I checked myself in the mirror. I used to stand a measly 5' 7" which was nothing next to my freshly measured 6' 7". I had only met one person who was that tall, and they would definitely be gaping at me now, if not for my height, then definitely for my size. I was a beast. I didn't have a tape measurer (I used a dinky school ruler to measure my height) so I can't give specifics, but to put it simply, I could compete in bodybuilding competitions, and I might even win. While checking out my outrageously wide back (I went past both ends of the mirror) I also noticed that what looked like a tattoo of a hand had formed on my back. I then jacked off again at this new sight. I would love to see anyone try to pick on me now.

And now I am here, telling you about it. That is my account. I can't wait to  go out into the world looking like this. (It occurs to me I don't have any clothes that fit, I may have to call in some favours with my friends). I wish any future people who try this out the best of luck. Stick with it, and it will be well worth it!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Hi Just going to put some clarifications in to make the ritual easier for people who are doing a ritual for the first time.

First things first the pentagram does not need to be perfect as the entity is actually a pretty cool dude as long as it has 5 points and a centre your good.

second things second if the enttity speaks to you then he seeking further proof of your need for this transformation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I am so glad I ran into this – it has been something I’ve needed for a LONG time. Back when I was 18, I was 5’8” and 225lbs of lard. Over the years I’ve been able to lose most of the weight, but gaining any muscle has been an impossible hurdle with my body. At 36, I was 163lbs but still weak as fuck. Something HAD to change.

Just like you said, at 9:00 I went outside and wrote the P on the door with chalk. I had a little trouble getting the chalk to stay on the door since it’s painted glossy, but managed to get the P bold enough. It didn’t take too long to gather the rest of the items, so I had them stacked up in my living room by 10:00. Thank goodness I had a book of matches in the bottom of my junk drawer – I don’t smoke and usually use a lighting torch to light my grill, so I was glad to find them. While waiting anxiously for 11 to come, I changed into some more comfortable workout clothes. About 10:45 I ventured down into the darkness of my basement, waiting for the minutes to tick by.

I saw my watch tick down to 11, prompting me to draw the pentagram onto the cold concrete. My art skills are nothing to write home about, but I managed to get it looking pretty good! I had to draw it kind of large so I could fit one of my push-up handles into the center. Once the candles were in place and lit, I slid the pushup handle into the center and quickly opened the box of salt, pouring the circle around me. Thank goodness I had the extra salt from brining a turkey last Thanksgiving.

Man, my heart was POUNDING at that point, nervous as hell. I had to wait a few anxious seconds until I could manage the courage. I yelled out loud, trying to make sure he could hear me from outside, “come in I’m ready!”

I could hear the front door open, the squeak of the hinges undeniable. My heart racing fast, the pounding almost too loud of me to hear the creek of the stairs, step by step, as he slowly descended. My face staring down at the front of my football shirt, trying to focus on the letters so as not to look up. My hands were shaking so bad, arms feeling ice cold.

“And look here, a fucking weakling…” I hear him growl DEEP above my head, “what do YOU want?”

It was hard to talk through the nervousness, the fear within me, but I managed to start after stuttering a couple times. “I’m tired of being called weak sir, I can’t stand it anymore. I want to be strong, to be big, to be an alpha sir. That’s all I need, please sir…” I moan out, still incredibly nervous and scared yet relieved to say it.

It seemed like the heat from his body radiated into me as he got a bit closer, kneeling down and grabbing the metal push-up handle from the center of the pentagram. Not looking up I couldn’t see what he was doing to it, but suddenly I heard him start twisting the metal, busting it apart with only a few flexes of his arms, the shards crashing to the floor loudly. It startled me, I started to moan out “please” in desperation but stopped myself, staring at the scraps spread before me.

All I heard was a deep grunt before he growled out “step out of the circle,” scaring me even more – do I do it? Was he going to help or hurt me? My fear was totally consuming my mind, but because my need for this was so desperate, I forced myself to place a foot out of the circle. Another step, completely out. The heat from his body so intense it’s spanning the distance between us, I can feel it radiate into me. My eyes clamped shut, afraid to look. “Another step…” he growls again, lifting my right foot forward and feeling within inches of his obviously huge body.

I hear him move around me, his muscular arms…hands…starting to clamp around my body, pulling me into his chest. The caress of his skin smooth yet tough. I moan out a mix of fear and arousal as I feel his abs push into me HARD, his arms pressing me harder and harder into his SOLID body. With a motion of his huge hand, he grabs the collar of my shirt and growls out “this is mine now…you better play football after this!” with a deep laugh, ripping my shirt of my body with one solid motion. I feel his hands push me down onto the floor as he turned, ultimately stepping toward the stairs. Just as the first step creeks, I hear him grunt one final time “that weakness is going to BURN out of your body” with a deep, guttural laugh.

Before he even got to the front door, I started feeling my body heat up. Fuck man, I was sweating profusely, my body feeling nauseous. Seconds passed again and I started feeling my entire body engulfed with pain like I’m on fire, making me scream LOUD as I fall back onto the hard concrete, unable to move. My body beginning to thrash as it feels like every muscle in my body is forced to spasm, ball up, and swell. I struggle to look at my body, barely able to lift my head as I watch two huge globes of my chest rise inch after inch before my eyes. Lats forcing my arms to spread out, thighs and ass relentlessly pushing against the concrete. Sensations of snakes up and down my arms and legs as I realize how vascular I’m becoming.

My voice cracking from the pain, yet I keep feeling my crotch getting harder. Harder. Harder. An uncontrollable desire building down there even though the PAIN is intense. My shorts starting to rip from the sheer size of my rod within them, precum oozing out onto my abs as they pulse out from my gut. An itching yet arousing started overcoming my entire chest, back, and face as I feel thick, black hair start filling in. Even though I couldn’t see my own face, it felt like there was a thick carpet there to show my ALPHA status.

It felt like an eternity has passed yet the pain and pleasure continues as it feels like my entire body is being FORCED to PULSE with muscle, every involuntarily FLEX making it feel like my skin is stretching over huge globes within me. On the fifteenth flex it felt like my body had locked into place – LOCKED while forcing my MUSCLE to bulge – and my rod start pouring out cum, shooting it all over my pecs, face, and everything surrounding me.

At some point while cumming I blacked out for who knows how long. I woke up, the cum dried all over my body, and managed to coax myself upright. My new size was so incredibly obvious…and arousing. Step after step, feeling the weight of my back, chest, arms bulging at my sides. Walking into the bathroom where I have a big mirror, I found I couldn’t see my whole body. “Fuuuuuckkkkkk” I moan out, turning and seeing a huge pec shelf protruding out my front while my ass looked like it was carved out of steel.

It took some searching, but I found a measuring tape. My Fitbit scale shows 348.5. It doesn’t look like I grew in height that much, as I stand 6’ even now. But DAMN, he made me one thick brute and that’s fucking ALPHA enough to me!

Bros, it’s worth it to go through the pain. Let me tell you you think you’re gonna die. But fuuuckk, afterward it’s PURE PLEASURE. Just like Astromuscle here, I’ve gotta order some new clothes. And it looks like I’m gonna have to find a local semi-pro team to play football with!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Meatbox said:

Hi Just going to put some clarifications in to make the ritual easier for people who are doing a ritual for the first time.

First things first the pentagram does not need to be perfect as the entity is actually a pretty cool dude as long as it has 5 points and a centre your good.

second things second if the enttity speaks to you then he seeking further proof of your need for this transformation.

But what about the saying goodbye & thanking thing? The first 2 additions didn't do that so wouldn't that mean that they are gonna be punished in some way in the future? =0

5 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

But what about the saying goodbye & thanking thing? The first 2 additions didn't do that so wouldn't that mean that they are gonna be punished in some way in the future? =0

I dunno he left right after I did mine. He wasn't there during my transformation so I kind of forgot that part. I haven't received punishment yet... but now I'm worried. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Astromuscle said:

I dunno he left right after I did mine. He wasn't there during my transformation so I kind of forgot that part. I haven't received punishment yet... but now I'm worried. 

*hugs* Sorry that I made you worry? =(

So far I haven't heard from him since the other night, although I wouldn't be surprised if he were to at least pay a visit and expect me to give him some well deserved ALPHA respect. After making me into a BEAST like this I'm going to be ready at all times to give it to him.

Firstly. I want to tell you guys how awesome the past couple weeks have been, I weighed myself at 370 lbs or so. The best part is that I know my body shouldn't be able to maintain it, but it does. I eat a lot (goodbye money) and I do work out, lifting super heavy weights. I can't even tell you because despite my big muscles, my strength wasn't at it's full potential for my size, and it's still not. I am still lifting heavier every time. I have lost some friends because they can't be around me anymore. I walked by that guy I mentioned before, he was indeed still taller than me. That did bother me, but one look at me and he literally tried to avoid me. Girls have been flocking to me and damn if I don't want to try to split them in half, but I am still gay. Luckily I am also a gay man magnet! Damn they are all so eager going into it, but damn if they don't all walk funny the next week. I had to bring multiple people to the hospital. MULTIPLE! The doctor on the last time recommended that maybe I need to consider alternative sexual experiences. I told him that I would do exactly whatever I wanted. I am an alpha and if they can't take it, it is too bad for them. 

My personality has changed, I never would have said that kind of thing before. That being said, I am still afraid about what @Hanugumo said, so I did something kind of daring. I performed the ritual again. I had all the materials still. I know there are consequences but even still. I drew the pentagram and everything and made my admittedly very large salt circle. In my pentagram I put a set of 10 lb weights. I had tried them around the same time as the gym membership from before. I clearly wouldn't use them now. I couldn't help it and while I was waiting I grabbed one of them and managed to bend and snap the METAL handle bars! I heard the knock at the door. I placed the broken weights back in the pentagram and called for him to come in. Down the steps I heard the heavy steps that were far more common these days. I still averted my gaze from him. As he came before me I did not make any eye contact with him. I was aware that he stood before me, but still I looked down in my lap as I sat cross legged. 

"My mark is already on you. Why have you called on me!" He yelled. He was angry. 

"I did not say goodbye and I was afraid of repercussions."

"So you figured you should summon me again, go through all this again, and then hopefully remember to say goodbye? Fuck that. Get out here."

Again, all rituals I have ever seen, the circle of salt is your only protection, and now I had made him mad. My mind told me to walk out chest pumped out because I could take anything, but then I remembered what @Meatbox said. He was my alpha right now. I got up, looked down, and took one big step outside the circle.

"I think you are full of shit. Why did you call me?"

"I just wanted to cover my bases." As soon as my mouth finished the words he grabbed my face and forced it next to his. I closed my eyes.

"You are the fucker who almost killed himself with a hammer? You won't even look at me. I thought I made you an ALPHA. What is wrong with you?!"

I kept my eyes closed. "I don't know."

"Why did you call me!!? Tell me the truth or you will regret it!"

My breathing was irregular. "Because I want to be bigger!" I began to cry. "It's not enough. Smaller guys look bigger in comparison to me and people are still taller than me."

He let go of my face. One side had only been held by a thumb, but I felt my whole cheek as the blood rushed back. I couldn't believe it. I still hadn't even seen him but I could feel a boner at the thought. "I believe you. Fucking broke those weights didn't you. @#$%^ (I cut out my name) it doesn't matter that those fuckers at the gym are bigger in comparison or that one guy you know is still taller. You here with this weight proved you can tie them into knots. You can dominate them! Be a man!"

"I am sorry." I barely whispered the words, but a huge hand bashed me to the side of the room.

"YOU ARE PATHETIC. DON'T BE SORRY. I AM YOUR ALPHA RIGHT NOW, BUT I AM ALSO TEACHING YOU A LESSON. What are you going to do to every person you want?"

"I am going to do whatever I want?"

"KEEP GOING. IT'S NOT A QUESTION."

"They will worship me."

"Fucking right they will!"

"Because they are ants to me. I could crush them underfoot if I wanted." I opened my eyes at my feet. I had been forced to get new size 16 shoes, which I had had to get ordered in.

"There you go! That is what it means to be an alpha! People serve you because you are worth it!"

"Then are you going to kill me?" My voice had been growing in assurance, but now it back pedalled. 

I heard a snap that I knew was my other weight snapping as I had done so earlier. Then both sides hit the ground at once at one side. I was confident he had snapped it in one hand. If I hadn't had a boner before, I did now. 

"I need you to deliver a message to the people who are going to use this ritual, where did you find it?"

I was a little calmer. "muscle-growth.org" 

"Tell them that I do not fuck around. You have been a good little boy, and you are only alive because it seems my first attempt to turn you into an alpha failed. Let them know that I am not a fucking pez dispenser that doles out candy every fucking time someone draws a symbol on a door. You have not seen me at my worst, and you don't want to." At that he laughed. "I guess you really haven't seen me at all yet. Secondly, you have been a good boy and haven't looked at me, but should I ever catch anyone looking at me they will suffer fates worse than death. Don't think I'm fucking self conscious, I look great. But beholding me will physically be so imposing, you will never become an alpha. Then you are worthless to me." (This is me telling you)

"And what are you going to do to me?" I stood up now. I was out of the circle, and I needed to be able to relay the message so I was beginning to feel a little safe. 

"I have a hunch I am going to test out on you. We are going to see if you can be an alpha. Not everyone can be. Take off your shirt." I took it off and he threw it to the floor. I thought he had been further from me. I closed my eyes again. I heard two giant thumps as he stepped up to me. "Hope you wanted another tattoo." With that he laid a hand across my chest. Even at my size his hand still covered the majority of my front side. It felt so warm. Then it began to feel hot.

"Now I know that properly you are supposed to dismiss me after the transformation, but most people pass out, and I have places to be, so mind doing it now?..."

I had almost forgotten. "Thank you for your help." The hand print now felt like a burn and my blood was pumping. "I enjoyed your company-" A bone snapped and I hit the ground. "I would like to enjoy my new body on my own." More bones fractured and snapped and I doubled over in pain.

Deep, beyond guttural laughter filled the room. "There, you said your goodbyes. See ya." Hard thumps went up my stairs. 

I rolled up to a wall and half sat, half laid down against it. I watched as my body racked with pain as bones visibly bent in wrong directions and formed back to normal if thicker and further apart then they had been. My dick had been erect from my encounter with the big man. It now grew visibly bigger and bigger before my eyes. blood vessels were clearly forming and rerouting in it as it grew and pumped with more blood. Pain was taking up a lot of my thoughts, but I knew the end results of this, and so that pain was associated with pleasure. Endorphins rushed in my head as I grabbed my dick with both hands. My mitts that I called hands were already bigger than they had been, and I'm sure they were broken in parts, but damn if I wasn't going to enjoy this. Despite their additional size, I could still uses both my hands on my member, one hand just being able to cover the circumference. I managed to jack off 5 times before my growth stopped. My hardness didn't go down the whole way, and by the end despite the growth of both, it now took both my hands to wrap the girth of it. No human would be able to take this, but damn if I wasn't going to try. My jizz covered the whole room, and had put out all the candles. I sat there around all the  destroyed clothes (I had worn less this time) and wet basement floor. I didn't want to clean it. I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

It was still night. I pulled out a phone book and looked up a very distinct name. There was only one of them and it listed the address. I had gotten an army grade jeep with removable doors and top. I took them all off, and ripped out the seats. Fuck I was strong, and still naked. I sat in the back and used toes to drive, as my feet would press both pedals at once. I drove to the address from the phone book. I jumped out of the car when I got there and looked at the door to a swanky home. The door was locked, so I put one good shoulder to it, and the door gave way with ease. I made my way upstairs, having to duck a little once I got up there. Slow rustling was coming from a room, so I went there. Just getting out of bed to check the noise was the doctor from the hospital.

"@#$%^, what are you doing here. Jesus are you bigger?!"

I laughed, surprised that there was a deeper register than my voice had been before. It was now in the Barry Manilow with a bad cold range. "I have doctor, you asked me to look for alternative  ways of using this, but now it's even bigger. Now I need you to give me those alternatives." At the mere mention of it, my dick swung up, filling with more blood with every heartbeat. Out it grew more and more, and I watched from my high vantage as the doctor's eyes bulged. I took the doctor's head in a paw. He literally couldn't move, or look away from my dick. I shoved the head of my dick at his mouth. The head filled his mouth and he began to choke. "The safeword is anus doctor." I laughed as I forced more of my dick into his mouth. There was a lot of resistance, but I managed to get close to a third of my dick in his mouth before I hit the back of his throat. The doctor was at least able to breathe with difficulty through his nose. Now he had no hope. His attempted breaths in and out massaged my dick as much as his tongue struggling to find a new place to move now that a new neighbour had moved in, and his throat muscles trying subconsciously to swallow the mass in his mouth. It was euphoric, but being only the top third of my penis, I helped out by jacking off the other bit. The doctor tried to beat on me and my dick with his fists as he looked like he was about to lose consciousness. That was the final straw I needed to pump him full of my cum. Out it sprayed, and I didn't see a drop of it. The doctor went more wide eyed as he was force fed my seed. Once I was done, I popped my penis out. The doctor collapsed to the floor as he took one huge breath before puking. 

He rested there a few moments puking and breathing in succession. I took the opportunity to wipe my dick off using his bed sheets. Eventually the doctor had caught his breath. "You fucker, you almost killed me."

I threw the bed sheets back on his bed. I stomped over to him, puffing out my now enormous chest as I walked over. My large legs swung out to either side to avoid each other, and my heavy arms swung as I moved back and forth like heavy bulldozers. The doctor went from anger to fear fast, and backed himself into a wall. My being eclipsed the light on him as I threw both arms at the wall, trapping him. "If I wanted you dead, you would be dead. I am your alpha, don't forget your place." Then I grinned. "Besides, I gave you a safeword."

"I was trying to say it. Anus, anus, anusssss......" The doctor began to cry. 

"Doctor, if you are crying for anus, I would only be happy to oblige. My dick was ready for round 2 (round 7 for tonight). The doctor wailed as I turned him around and positioned myself. 

"Please. It won't fit. You really will kill me! It won't work! PLEASE!"

I stopped for a minute. I didn't want this man to be dead. I just wanted him to acknowledge me as an alpha. This man who had told me not to have any more sex. I set the doctor down, who immediately moved away. 

"Doctor, I will make you a deal. I won't fuck your asshole, which may very well kill you. You have to instead impress me with an 'alternative' that will satisfy me."

The doctor set to work fast. He practically tackled my dick and wrapped his arms around it. He began bending down and up the length of my dick. It felt good, but it wasn't going to do anything for a while so I gave a yawn. The doctor began going faster and every time he reached the top he used his tongue to lick the underside of my glans. He also lifted a foot and ever so lightly massaged my balls. Altogether the round motion on my balls, the up and down on the dick and the long stroke of wetness on the sensitive area of my dick proved to be great. My dick shot like a fountain of white goop, that got as much on him as it did on me. I sighed as I laid on the ground.

"That was adequate doctor. I guess your anus will live to see another day." The doctor gave a relieved laugh, and then touched the corners of his mouth. They had apparently ripped a little earlier. 

I got up and wiped myself off again. "Kneel before me." The doctor, still covered in my cum, knelt in more cum. "Now, I will leave you to sleep, but doctor I was never here. If you think of calling the cops, know that they won't be able to stop me from at least getting to you. Then your asshole will be fair game, and I will make sure to be as rough as possible." The doctor nodded without looking up. He was shivering in fear. "Good night doctor." With that I left. 

I am now 7' 5" and I weigh 495 lbs (but I am going to do everything I can to get up to 500). My dick is 15 inches, and as much as I got new clothes again it is hard to conceal. I had been a size 16 but now that is a size 19W. Some people will actively run from me now, which is a rush. The only catch is that I miss the feeling of growing like I did. I am satisfied with my size, I haven't seen anyone bigger than me, and even if I did, I took the big guy's words to heart, but the actual feeling of growing is such a rush, I wish I could have it again, but I know I will be punished if I do. As he said, he's not a pez dispenser.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3