Pump up the Volume 2017

Meatbox

Pump up the Volume 2017 edition

A post from the original Muscle evolution forums updated for 2017 I will also continue the series if you like it.

Tim looked at his watch for the fourth time in ten minutes. Dan didn't seem to be coming after all.

It had been a long, hot summer, and the two friends often met up in the afternoon and played frisbee -- usually in the park, but today was especially warm and Dan had suggested the beach. So Tim had turned up in his t-shirt and khaki shorts, with a speedo underneath just in case they went swimming. He'd strolled up and down the sand for half an hour now and their was no sign of his friend. He leant back against the breakwater and considered what to do.

There were a couple of dozen people along the beach: playing ball, soaking up the sun or reading, and it was pleasant enough to stand here for a while and watch the world go by, especially as there were a fair number of guys here who didn't mind showing off what they'd got from all those hours in the gym. Tim had a pretty average bod in fact: not fat but a little flabby, and a bit hairy too -- hardly what you'd call athletic. Not that he was bad-looking: some of those gym-guys might have returned his looks if he hadn't been too shy to let them catch him watching them.

But he could hardly stop himself from looking when he saw the three guys who'd just arrived. They were perhaps in their mid-twenties, with golden skin and sun-bleached hair, and their t-shirts did little to hide the fact that they were all extremely big guys. Tim's attention was drawn to one in particular, carrying some sort of poles, whose arms seeming to be bursting out of his shirt, and whose smooth, muscular legs rippled as his quads and calves tensed and relaxed with each step. Could they be serious bodybuilders, he wondered?

The guy with the pole and another one carrying a bright orange bundle of netting stopped and started to assemble them into what must be a volleyball net. And sure enough, the third boy, dressed similarly but wearing Headphones connected to a smartphone, was carrying a ball... and looking around, as if scanning the horizon for something lost. For a moment he looked directly at Tim, slightly quizzically, and Tim, realizing he'd been staring openly at the three guys, glanced away and pretended to be getting the sand out of his flip-flops.

It didn't work. Shit, the guy was coming over -- Tim felt nervous, intimidated by the guy's size: his throat felt tight as if he'd hardly be able to speak.

"Hey man," the guy began, tossing the ball back to his friends and taking off his headphones, "we were planning to play volleyball, but my teammate hasn't shown up, so I was wondering... you seem to be on your own -- would you like to join us?"

Tim swallowed. Up close this guy was even more amazing: his pecs were clearly visible under his shirt, nipples and all. His biceps were too big for the sleeves, which he'd roughly bunched up over his broad shoulders. Tim caught himself staring, and stammered: "Oh... I... uh... yeah, I would l-love to.... but.... that is... I mean, I've played a little, but surely I'm not in your league?

He smiled disarmingly: "Ah, don't worry about that, we don't take it too seriously. C'mon, it'll be fun. Hey, I'm Rich, by the way."

"Oh, er... yeah... Tim. Nice to meet you." But Tim's attention was drawn to the two other guys, who'd finished putting up the net, and proceeded to peel off their shirts, and their shorts too. Underneath they were wearing square-cut swimsuits that left little to the imagination. They stood there for a moment, displaying their muscular bodies to the world, then began to warm up, punching the ball back and forth. With each step, jump or bend of an arm, muscles bulged and rippled across their smooth bodies.

Tim's eyes were nearly popping out of their sockets. He'd seen some fit guys on the beach before, but never anything like this. From what he could see Rich was built the same way as the others... Tim felt himself getting hard at the idea of his new teammate stripping off too. Fortunately, his own speedo (which considering his relatively small body he rather hoped he wouldn't be required to strip too) was tight enough to stop the bulge getting too obvious. But could these boys really want to play with him? It didn't make any sense!

Rich noticed his reluctance, and also his interest: "Yeah we do like to show off a bit I guess. Look... Tim, I understand you might feel a bit shy... but here, listen to this." He handed his headphones to Tim and quickly searched for the youtube video on his Smartphone  from his pocket. "If I'm not mistaken it'll give you a little confidence boost." Then he smiled slyly at Tim and winked, "Well, actually, not so little."

At first, Tim couldn't hear anything, but then the music began to slowly fade in. For a few bars, it was a swirl of mysterious, floating chords: amorphous but intriguing. Then the beat kicked in: pulsing, throbbing, infectious. This wasn't the kind of music Tim would normally listen to, but he felt himself being immersed in it. A high melody started to fold itself around him, and in the background he thought he could hear some kind of hypnotic, whispered vocal, words repeating over and over again, too indistinct to make out clearly.

He stayed standing upright, but felt the music relaxing him, vibrating throughout his body. He noticed that Rich had taken off his shirt and was standing watching him intently, arms crossed in a pose that accentuated his melon-sized pecs and pumped biceps -- but he was too comfortable, too relaxed to ask himself what exactly Rich was looking at.

Tim started to experience a kind of tingling, prickling feeling, starting in his fingertips and rapidly spreading along his arms. Not unpleasant like an itch, but more like the pleasant feeling of scratching an itch. He looked, and gasped as he saw the tiny hairs on his arms writhing around and... could they really be retracting? It seemed so: barely seconds later his forearms were completely smooth. Meanwhile the sensation had spread across his whole body: a light tingling on his chest and back, stronger on his legs, and strongest of all -- almost a burning feeling -- in his crotch and underarms. Tim saw the hair vanishing from his legs too, and felt the hairs pulling under his clothes as they retracted. He slipped a hand inside his waistband and felt his stomach, totally smooth even below the navel.

No sooner had the tingling subsided than the music stepped up a gear, modulating and becoming more insistent, more powerful. Tim felt he could almost make out the words, but as he strained to do so he became aware of something else: his shorts had slipped down an inch or two at his waist, exposing the top of his speedo, and were now sitting on his hips. Surely he hadn't stretched them somehow? And his previously baggy shirt was feeling smaller than usual, stretched tight across his chest. He put a hand to his chest, and realised that it was himself, his body, and not his clothes that were changing.

It was not only Tim's chest that was growing under his shirt, pressing against the light cotton fabric. He felt his shoulders swelling up too, and his biceps ballooning until the muscles stretched his sleeves super tight. Wide, wing-like lats were spreading out from his narrow waist up to his broad shoulders, pulling the material taut across his stomach. His khaki shorts may have been loose at the waist, but he felt the legs fill up as his quads developed too, and lower down he saw he his calves erupting into perfect diamonds of pure muscle.

The music continued its slow crescendo, and now Tim could hear the words plainly: "PUMP UP" it whispered, over and over again, and "ULTRAMUSCLE". And pump up he did. Rich watched with a huge grin as Tim's shirt sleeves struggled to contain him, and eventually gave way to the inhuman force of his expanding muscles, his pumped biceps and his cannonball-sized delts erupting through the material. His pecs too were still growing under the shirt: vast plates of pure muscle that pulled up the fabric, exposing Tim's smooth, rock-hard stomach and new-found 6-pack.

The others by now had stopped their warm-up and come over to watch. They stood there, gazing in awe at the transformation going on mere inches in front of them. Tim gazed back at their incredible bodies and realized the three of them must all have been through this same experience. Perhaps they had felt, as he did now, their pecs growing more and more, their hard nipples starting to tear through their clothes, and their shirts splitting down the middle as their backs widened into a mass of knotted muscle. Tim's shirt ripped to shreds by his exploding body, fell to the sand. Meanwhile, the thick cords of muscle that were his quads continued to grow, reducing his shorts to tatters. Tim grabbed hold of the waistband and with a single sweep of his arm, ripped away what was left of his shorts. He stood proudly, naked except for his speedo, displaying his body: ultra muscular, ripped and entirely hairless. His torso rose in a perfect V-shape: lats flaring up from his narrow waist to impossibly wide shoulders topped with huge, round delts. His massive, sculpted, boulder-sized pecs jutted forwards several inches in front of the smooth, hard ridges of his chiseled abs. And his arms -- oh god, he thought, my arms! -- they were incredible: melon-sized biceps inhumanly pumped, and thick triceps snaking powerfully down to his forearms. His legs were no less impressive: two pistons of pure muscle with smooth quads that could have been carved out of marble, except that unlike marble they rippled and bulged, along with the rest of his body, at his every move.

Of course, Tim was getting off on his own body. Just the thought of so much muscle was normally enough to make Tim hard... now that he actually had it, his cock felt as pumped as the rest of him. He reached down to feel his crotch and realized that it had grown too, and the speedo was stretched tight, holding in his package in front and just managing to contain a tight new bubble-butt behind. He grinned to himself and grinned again when he saw that the three guys all had unmistakable bulges in their swimsuits too.

The music had finished now, and Rich reached out and took back the headphones. "Hey bro," he said with a cheeky smile, "welcome to the club! Are you still on for that game of volleyball... or maybe we could go someplace else? Cody here lives nearby..."

Tim knew he'd follow these boys anywhere; Cody's place sounded fine. He couldn't wait to get his hands on all that muscle or to share his new body with his new friends. And he made a promise to himself that somehow, somewhere along the way, he also shared that youtube video on Facebook.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 11

Hi guys, I decided to write Part 2 now as I had an idea using Tim's Mate Dan it is kind of the same as part one but without the friends and in my writing style I would like to thank Ultra For writing the original story I would have mentioned in Part 1 But I forgot to do so check him out as he writes some good stuff. https://muscle-growth.org/profile/958-ultra/

When Dan arrived at the beach he waited for his Mate Dan after half an hour he checked facebook and saw that Tim Shared with the tagline “Awesome Vid Bros you have to watch this, trust me it will pump you up ”. He knew that Tim has never said the word Bro before so Dan decided to investigate so he put on his headphones and watched the video.

At first, he heard silence and was about to stop watching before the music slowly started at first it was angelic with swirling sounds and a choir singing words he could not make out. Then the tingling started his skin felt like someone was scratching but there was no one there so that was impossible then the hair from his slowly disappeared followed by the rest of his body.

Then the base kicked in as the singing just became one voice booming the same words however he could not make them out just yet. Meanwhile, his shorts slipped down exposing the top of his speedo as he was getting taller rising from 5.8 feet to 6.5 feet as his shirt grew tighter he realized his shirt was not changing his body was.

Dan’s  chest was not the only thing to have as his  shoulders swelled up too followed by his Biceps and triceps stretched his sleeves so his shirt looked like it was painted on and his calves ballooned into the perfect diamond shape

As the music continued it crescendo Dan could finally hear the words as they said “Pump up” and “ultra muscle” and that he did  as Dan’s  shirt sleeves struggled to contain him, and eventually gave way to the inhuman force of his expanding muscles, his pumped biceps and his cannonball-sized delts erupting through the material. His pecs too were still growing under the shirt: vast plates of pure muscle that pulled up the fabric, exposing Dan's smooth, rock-hard stomach and new-found 8-pack.

As the thick cords of muscle that were his quads continued to grow, reducing his shorts to tatters. Dan grabbed hold of the waistband and with a single sweep of his arm, ripped away what was left of his shorts. He stood proudly, naked except for his Speedo, displaying his body: ultra muscular, ripped and entirely hairless. His torso rose in a perfect V-shape: lats flaring up from his narrow waist to impossibly wide shoulders topped with huge, round delts. His massive, sculpted, boulder-sized pecs jutted forwards several inches in front of the smooth, hard ridges of his chiseled abs. And his arms -- oh god, he thought, my arms! -- they were incredible: melon-sized biceps inhumanly pumped, and thick triceps snaking powerfully down to his forearms. His legs were no less impressive: two pistons of pure muscle with smooth quads that could have been carved out of marble, except that unlike marble they rippled and bulged, along with the rest of his body, at his every move

Of course, Dan was getting off on his own body. Just the thought of so much muscle was normally enough to make Tim hard... now that he actually had it, his cock felt as pumped as the rest of him. He reached down to feel his crotch and realized that it had grown too, and the speedo was stretched tight, holding in his package in front and just managing to contain a tight new bubble-butt behind. He grinned to himself and grinned again when he saw that the three guys all had unmistakable bulges in their swimsuits too.

He went to buy some new clothes and headed to the nearest to find an ass to test his new dick with obviously after sharing the video on Tumblr and taking a selfie.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, lsosuke said:

*¬* more, i hope he have sex with his and they grow more, and i dont know incest and grow with his father

awesome but  they only grow when they watch the youtube video

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like to build muscles and pushups. I am a sportsman. Recently my friend recommend me to use one complex for cleaning my body and control weight. I decided to try these ones. I checked   IsaLiving  and I will hope that results will be good.

• 2 years later...

it‘s a good story so I just translate it into chinese. Hope you do not mind.

那是一个非常漫长且炎热的夏天,两个好友他们常常约好下午在公园一起玩飞盘游戏只是今天天气实在是太热了,于是丹建议还是去海边玩儿吧。于是提姆早早等在了那里,他今天穿着短袖和卡其色的短裤,考虑到两人可能要游泳,他还带着一条Speedo的泳裤。他在沙滩上来回闲逛了大概半个小时,仍然没等到丹。他靠在防波堤上,想着该做点什么好呢。

此刻,沙滩上看上去有二三十个人:有的人在玩球,晒着太阳或者看看书。提姆觉得这样站着会儿他们也很惬意,特别是还有几个男孩很随意地把自己一身在健身房锻炼出来的肌肉展示在众人面前。提姆的身材其实很普通:说不上胖,但是体脂也不低,而且还有一些体毛 ——总之称不上是健壮。但也不是说他身材很糟糕:一些健身房出来的男孩也会注意到提姆的目光,当然这也说明这些男孩不介意有人盯着他们看。

不过,从那三个刚到海滩的男孩出现开始,提姆再也没法把自己的视线移开了。他们估计在25岁左右,金黄色的皮肤,被太阳炙烤过的黑发,他们身上的短袖根本包不住他们健壮的身材。提姆的注意力吸引到了其中一人,两人之间似乎产生了某种磁场。这个人的手臂像要从短袖里炸开,他的大腿光滑又肌肉饱满,肌肉线条如此分明,他没走一步,大腿上的肌肉就会一起收缩一下。提姆猜,或许他们就是那种很专业的健美运动员。

看上提姆的那个男生正和他的一个兄弟带着一捆橘黄色的网,然后布置成排球运动要用的网。余下的那个男生,也是差不多的打扮,只不过他戴着耳机,手里拿着一个球。这个男生不时环顾四周,好像在找什么丢了的东西一样。有一会儿,他直接看向蒂姆,眼神有点古怪;而另一边的提姆,意识到自己原来一直盯着这三个家伙,急忙撇开眼神,假装从他的人字拖鞋中取出沙子。

这根本没用。完蛋了,那个人在朝这边走过来了——提姆紧张起来,一边打量这个男生的体格:提姆紧张到喉咙发紧,根本发不出声音。

“嘿小兄弟,”这个男生开口了,一边把球抛给他身后的兄弟们,顺便摘下了耳机,“我们正打算打排球呢,但是我的队友都还没来,所以我想着……你是不是一个人?能和我们一起打球么?”

提姆吞了口口水。这么近距离看这个人,他的身材实在是太惊人了:他的胸肌即使隔着短袖依然一目了然,乳头也膨胀顶了起来。二头肌对袖子来说实在是太大了,袖口只能可怜地在肩膀蜷缩起来。提姆看着他自己,结结巴巴地说:“额……我……我……我很高兴……可以……但是……那真的是……我的意思是,我没怎么打过排球,但跟你们比真的是差远了。

那个人笑着说:“别担心,我们只是随便玩玩。来吧来吧,很好玩的。哦对了,我叫瑞奇。”

“哦,额……好的……我叫提姆……很高兴认识你。”可是此刻,提姆的注意力集中到了另外两个男生身上,他们已经布置好网了,而且脱掉了被绷紧的衬衫和短裤。下半身只剩下平角泳裤,留给观众的想象空间已经不多了。他们站了一会儿,向全世界展示他们肌肉发达的身体,然后开始热身,互相传球。他们每做一个动作,不管是跳跃还是弯曲手臂,身上的肌肉都会鼓起来,撕裂般遍布他们光滑的身体。

提姆的眼球几乎要从眼眶里射出来了。他之前在沙滩上见过不少身材不错的人,但这种水平的人是前所未见的。从他们可以看出,瑞奇的身体应该和他们一样惊人……提姆一想到自己的队友瑞奇,一脱下衣服也是这般肌肉,他下面不禁硬了起来。幸好,他的Speedo(而且提姆身体和那三位比起来弱小,所以应该不需要和他们一样脱掉衣服)够紧,所以勃起之后也不太明显。可是这三个男生真的是请我和他们一起玩了吗?这没什么道理啊!

瑞奇注意到了提姆担心犹豫、同时又非常渴望的心情:“别介意,我们确实有点儿爱炫耀自己的身材。不过……提姆,我知道你可能现在有点害羞……不过听着。”他把自己的耳机递给了提姆,同时在手机上搜索Youtube视频。“没准这会给你带来一小点信心。”接着他露出了狡猾的笑容,朝提姆眨了眨眼,“好吧,可能不是一小点。”

一开始,蒂姆听不到任何声音,但随后音乐开始慢慢渐入。在一些酒吧里,这种声音就像是神秘地盘旋在空气中,和旋似乎也在浮动着:难以捉摸,却又奇妙无比。接着节拍响起:节奏的搏动,悸动,非常有感染力。这不是提姆通常会听的那种音乐,但此刻他觉得自己已经沉浸在其中。高昂的旋律开始在他周围舒展开来,在背景中,他认为他可以听到某种催眠的、低声的声音,一遍又一遍,并不能听得十分清楚。

他保持着站姿,但感觉音乐正让他放松,也在他的身体里振动。提姆注意到,瑞奇已经脱掉了衣服,认真看着自己,他双臂交叉在胸口,蜜瓜大小的胸肌和充血的二头肌被挤得更加突出——但是此刻提姆太舒服,太放松了,他甚至没有办法思考瑞奇正在看什么。

提姆开始经历一种尖锐、刺痛的感觉,这种感觉从他的指尖开始,迅速沿着他的手臂蔓延。不像痒一样不愉快,但更像是搔痒的愉快感觉。他一边喘息,一边看着自己胳膊上的微小毛发蜷缩在一起……他们真的在动吗?事实看起来是这样没错:几秒钟后,他的前臂变得完全光滑。与此同时,一种感觉遍布全身:在他的胸部和背部有一种轻微的刺痛感,这种刺痛感在腿上尤为强烈——几乎是一种燃烧的感觉——同时胯部和腋下也能感受到。提姆看到腿毛也消失了,然后他又感觉到体毛在衣服下面拉扯。他把手伸进衣服里面,在腰部和肚子上抚摸了一下,他发现这些地方都变得很光滑。

这种酥麻的感觉刚刚消退一点,马上音乐的音量又响了起来,音调也发生了变化,变得更加铿锵、更加有力。提姆感觉他几乎要叫出声来,但正当他要这么做时,他又意识到了别的事情:他的短裤已经从腰向下移动了一两寸,露出了Speedo的边,而整个内裤已经无法包住他的屁股,勒在了屁股下面。他确定刚才自己没动过自己的裤子,这是怎么回事?而他之前穿着感觉宽松的衬衫现在却感觉比平常还小,胸部更是绷得格外紧。他把一只手放在胸前,意识到这是他自己、他的身体在变化,而不是他的衣服。

提姆的胸肌正在衣服下面疯涨,就像要从棉布纤维下面顶出来一样。他发现他的肩膀也在膨胀,二头肌也不停地鼓胀,一直胀到把袖子绷得很紧。那群无比宽阔,像翅膀一样的背阔肌,从精实紧凑的腰部开始向外伸展开,一直到强壮的肩膀这儿,将衣服面料紧紧贴在腰上。他的卡其色短裤在腰部感觉有些松了,但是当他的股四头肌膨胀时,他觉得腿不断变得粗壮,他一低头,又看到小腿迸发出纯正肌肉的完美钻石形状。

音乐继续缓慢渐强,现在蒂姆可以清楚地听到这些话:“充血”它一遍又一遍地低声说道,还有“终极肌肉”。而他确实充血了。当衣服袖子几乎快要包不住这肉体的时候,瑞奇看着这一幕,露出了灿烂的笑容。最终,衣服面料还是无法抵挡这超越正常人类的肌肉力量、完全充血的二头肌和炮弹般的三头肌。提姆的胸肌还在不停地膨胀:巨大的肌肉块撑起了衣服面料,露出Tim的光滑,岩石般坚硬的腰部和刚成型的6块腹肌。

到这儿,其他几位也停下热身,过来观看。他们站在那里,敬畏地看着他们面前这个人的变形,几乎是以英寸的速度在膨胀。提姆看着他们不可思议的体格,意识到这三个人也一定经历了同样的体验。或许他们已经感觉过,就像他现在这样,胸肌一直一直膨胀,坚硬的乳头开始冲破面料,当他们的背部胀大成一团纠结的肌肉时,他们的衬衫不得不从中间爆开。蒂姆的衬衫被爆炸的身体撕成碎片,落到了沙滩上。与此同时,如绳索般粗壮的股四头肌还在不停地生长,把他的短裤扯成了碎片。蒂姆抓住腰带,胳膊轻轻一拧,扯掉了他的短裤。他自豪地站着,只穿这一条Speedo,几乎赤裸,尽情地展示着他的身体:无法言表的发达肌肉,线条分明,而且皮肤光滑。他的躯干以完美的V型呈现:从他狭窄的腰部张开到不可思议的宽肩膀,肩膀三角肌无比巨大,结实浑圆。他巨大如雕刻巨石般的胸肌,活生生向前顶出了几英寸,腹肌沟壑深邃,就像用凿子凿出来的一样。至于他的手臂——哦上帝啊,他心想,这他妈居然是我的手臂啊!——它们太令人震惊了:蜜瓜大小的二头肌非人性地充血,厚厚的肱三头肌有力地向下蜿蜒一直到小臂。他的双腿同样令人咋舌:这根本就是两个纯气缸肌肉活塞,呈现光滑的四边形,像是用用大理石雕刻而成,却又不像光滑大理石一样,毕竟这些肌肉都膨胀撕裂,不同程度地胀了起来,它们在他的每一个动作中都会随着身体的其他部分起肌肉条纹和凸起。

没错,这些肌肉正在提姆的身体上出现。平时,光是想象这样的肌肉,就能让提姆勃起了……现在,他真的勃起了,他的阴茎就像他身上其他的肌肉一样,疯狂充血。他伸手去摸摸自己的裤裆,意识到它已经胀大了,而且Speedo已经被扯得很紧,内裤勉强包住了两个浑圆的屁股。他笑了一下,而当他看到这三个人的泳裤里都有明显的凸起时,他又笑了。

音乐结束了,瑞奇拿回了耳机。“嘿老兄,”他带着厚颜无耻的微笑说道,“欢迎加入我们!你现在还想继续打排球……还是我们去些比的地方?科迪就住在这附近……”

蒂姆已经决定,他要跟着这些男孩了;科迪那地方听上去不错。他已经迫不及待想要去亲手抚摸那些肌肉,或者把自己现在的肌肉分享给新朋友们。