Business continued to be a success. Production was more or less stable. Ever since my cock was fused with that cum bull, I was more than capable to keeping up with the steady demand for Trucker Muscle; I still had to drive out and fetch a "volunteer" here and there. My body wasn't growing too much bigger each time I cummed, couple pounds and a inch every fourth or fifth day of "milking".
The cum bull did talk to me for a while after he was fused with my cock. Seemed that each cum beast had a different power or ability. That would make sense, the cum dragon gave me the tail cock; the cum bull created the "cum magnet" - I could draw in cum from a distance around me. Though each time I absorbed a cum beast, my body surged even bigger than before.
"Boss, it's nearly time to go find another or two. A special order arrived today, client wanted something specific for a 'minowolf' - what ever that is." The large lion nearly roared. He was already a massive brute of a cat, thanks to him sampling some of my Trucker Muscle. Like most, they stay close to me, as if drawn to my potent product. He stood well over forty feet tall and much wider than that and growing every time I get milked.
"They are kinda like me. A mix of minotaur and wolf." I chuckle deeply. "Only difference is that I have dragon added in." turning my attention to the job at hand. "So, how when does this guy want the product?"
"Didn't give a time frame, just saying 'the sooner the better'," grunted the lion as he lifted and carried the milking tube towards my giant girthy cock. "Guess, he's not real sure how fast you are capable of filling the order, but the amount is purely massive. I would judge it to be three to four times the normal."
I pant heavily as the lion slides the milking tube over my cock. "I bet he's already as big as you are or even bigger, if he's after that much." I start playing with my nipples a little.
My nipple play caused the brute lion to nearly forget to turn on the machine. I could hear the slight change in his voice, much like a child being jealous. "He won't be bigger than me." he turned on the machine and then started to tend to my nipples.
Moans deeply as I reward the kitty with some potent nipple cum, I could feel him gaining a few pounds as his mass slowly expanded. I cannot help but enjoy toying with him like this, plus it's always nice to have someone to grow. My hips buck a few times before I started unloading thick cream into the tube. My nipples also pumped more nipple cum into the lion's belly, which he wasn't expecting.
He drank it all down, his body pulsed and puffed from the sudden surge of cum flow. He managed to free himself from my nipple, licking his lips then the nipples. "Wasn't expecting that, Boss. Cannot complain about the results." he flexed for me, showing off his newly swollen muscle. He was also a couple inches taller now. "Boss like how Leon grows and shows."
"Leon, I certainly do. Just have to make sure I don't make you too big, if such a thing exist." I grunt as I come down from off my orgasm. "Still need some help around here and you do such a wonderful job at keeping the place nice and clean."
Leon's crotch visibly swelled in his tight short shorts. He quickly pulled them down and stroked off his massive cock. My constant encouragement always excites him to the point he has to masturbate. He cums in thick ropes arching high into the air while he roars out in passion.
Thanks to the cum bull's power, his cum was being pulled towards my body, being absorbed and converted into some extra mass for me. It was something I could barely control, some days I cannot pull in Leon's cum even if I wanted it; other days I cannot help but draw in even the cum that was in the tanks stored far away.
Finished with the milking, I easily compressed down to my shorter form so that I could drive the truck to gather my potential "volunteer" to fill the minowolf's order. Looking over what he wanted in his mixture, it seemed easy enough. . . almost too easy.
The first species I had to find was a powerful bear. I kept tabs on a few of the bigger ones, even gave some free samples here and there. Got to keep them wanting more and buy more. The one I had in mind was perfect, a massive grisly named Rex. Kept to himself and lived out of his own gym.
The gym he owned was an older warehouse, completely rebuilt to be even higher than it use to be. It had to be big, he was just enormous. Standing well over thirty feet tall and almost just as wide, he needed a massive place. He was one of the first people I sold directly to, just to test out the markets. There was no shortage of big beef in his gym.
Rex instantly spotted me as soon as I walked in, . "It's good to see you again. Come to deliver more Trucker Muscle in person, I see." He stood taller than me, which I didn't mind. His big bear paw resting on my shoulder.
"I came here for more than just that." I said. "I wanted to invite you over to the Warehouse to see Trucker Muscle being produced. I'm going around getting a few choice clients together to show off how it's all made." I nearly chuckled at the thought. "Plus you'll get a fresh batch to enjoy."
His eyes grew wide and nearly sparkled with joy as I explained everything. The bear knew how good the product was and the fresh batch was the tipping point. He gave a powerful bear hug, almost forgetting his strength, lifting me off my own feet. Didn't have to worry about locking up or shutting down, his gym was pretty much self ran. He gathered a couple things and we were out the door.
The truck's trailer was a converted flatbed, designed to seat up to five giants with ease. Luckily I didn't need to fill all five seats, just two more to fill. The extra weight from the massive bear wasn't too bad for getting the truck moving.
My second stop was quick and easy, once again bringing in a box filled with Trucker Muscle. This time I was picking up a lynx, he wasn't as big as the bear but made up for it with just pure mass. Unlike Rex that was full of muscle, Lux was sporting a bigger muscle gut than I have. He also stood shorter as well, just barely eighteen feet tall. He wasn't getting taller off Trucker Muscle, as it went mostly to that growing gut of his. Lux didn't lift as often either, spending most of his time gaming. It was easy enough to get him to come with me to the Warehouse.
The third pick up was a little harder to do. I only knew of one cheetah and he was constantly on the move. Could never find this twenty five foot powerhouse in the same place twice. Titan, as he constantly called himself, was a mover and a shaker. Between part of a moving company and showing off the goods at one of the strip clubs, he was hard to pin down when you want to find him. Luckily, giving him a call was easy, today was a slow day at the moving company and he was there for the time being.
"What's with the others?" his deep voice purred. It was an odd sound to say the least, it was like he was constantly purring so when he talked it created a unique sound - almost erotic.
"Bringing in a few for giving a nice tour of the Warehouse. Wanted to show off how Trucker Muscle is made and to give everyone a fresh batch to take with them." was my reply, trying not to give too much of a tell of what was in store.
It was getting really hard to not want to start making them so much bigger right here, but needed them at the Warehouse first.
The hour drive was short, but felt like it was much longer. I was fighting to keep my cock from trying to burst right out of shorts, though it was already soaked with pre. Pulling in, I was greeted with Leon running up, hauling a few tubes.
"Leon, perfect timing. Everything is ready to go, I hope." I spoke quickly. He nodded. Keeping my voice down, "Perfect, but I'll be needing a little more help to fill the order. I'm sure you saw that the order needed some lion, so I'll be having you join in on the fun."
I turned to face the group. "Welcome to the Warehouse. The home of Trucker Muscle. As all of you have known and felt the power that is given, it's time to learn exactly how the product is actually made. It's a trade secret so no one shall speak of what you see here, or you shall lose the right to have this product. All understand how important this is?"
Rex nodded, followed by the other two. Something I liked about Rex, he seem to have a unique ability to get others to follow his lead. Doubt that Lux and Titan would say anything, but the fear of not having Trucker Muscle was enough to keep them quiet.
"Good. Well the first thing I will have everyone do, myself and my associate Leon included, is to strip down completely. The one thing about the potency of fresh Trucker Muscle as that the rate of growth is much higher, most of the time your clothes won't fit afterwards."
For a moment there was slight hesitation from the three, though once they saw Leon undressed and myself completely in the buff, they went ahead with doing it as well. While they looked back at me, they say me slipping one of the tubes over my cock.
"Now one of the tubes provided will go over your cock, like how Leon and myself have done. This is to make sure that the place remains clean. Cause let's be honest, you're going to cum a few times when you experience this."
The one fact I left out was that my tube wasn't connected like theirs were. Mine split into four lines, Leon already had his plugged firmly into his ass. Once they saw what he didn't they mummer again.
"Now what Leon has done is perfectly fine. There's actually two methods of enjoying Trucker Muscle, either from drinking it or actually pumping it deep into your innards. It's printed on the bottle, but I bet most just thought it was simply a joke. I mean the cock shaped bottle kinda added to the illusion, if that was your thing. Results are the same, none the less."
"Oh, I have done that more than one."Rex laughed heartily. "They thought it was crazy, but when they saw me gain another hundred pounds of pure muscle, there was no denying it." He grunted a little as he plunged the second hose deep into his ass.
The other two went for sucking down the tube, so that it would go right into your bellies. I pushed mine into my ass, but knowing that this tube would be filled with the completed product.
"Alright, everyone is now set for enjoying the process of making Trucker Muscle - by being part of that process!" I panted heavily as I started to expand to fill the Warehouse. The ceiling opened up as I surged to over one hundred feet and growing.
I instantly came hard, my tube quickly filling and the lines linking to the four will filled with a constant flood of hot cum. The results were instant. Rex surged with muscle, Titan boomed in size, Lux's gut rolled out further, and Leon's body swelled. They couldn't control themselves as they started cumming hard as well. Under our feet the lines they cummed into split into two, one leading to the processing tanks, the other plugged into my tight ass.
As soon as their mixture reached my innards, I felt the rush of more power than ever before. My previous max height of five miles was blown away as I quickly exploded into a thirty mile mountain of muscle. All the while my cum load is increasing as well, forcing them to keep growing into massive balls of muscle mass and fat. Leon was the only one that was still mobile and show how managed to get on top of my massive cock.
The excitement of seeing the curvature of the planet sent me over the edge again. Though the tube had split open some time during my rapid expansion, it didn't stop my cum from washing over everything and growing anyone and everyone that touched it. Then I felt the rush hit me once again, this time more powerful than before. Even though the four of them were so massive, their tubes were still intact!
I roared as my body exploded even bigger. I gotten so massive that I was able to lift off the planet without any effort. The tubes were still attached to the three of them, Leon managed to free his cock from the tube.  I felt even more cum rushing inside of me, making me grow as massive as the planet.
The tubes were still holding onto Rex, Lux, and Titan as we floated in space. Their tubes were slowly being pulled as my tight ass began to draw them in. They were as big as moons but didn't save them from being anally vored, adding to my overall mass.
I felt the change washing over me, I roared out once more, "CUM!"
All the cum that the world just produced from my command was also pulled into me; some washing over Leon, making him grow even bigger.
Leon had watched as the three were helplessly pulled into my being. Then grew from the combination of cumming and having cum wash over him. "Is it my turn, Boss?"
"No, not yet, my little lion." I low growl, sounded like rolling thunder. "We have to finish the order for the minowolf, remember."
I recalled what that cum bull told me about cum beasts, I did pick up new powers as a result. My guess was that Rex, that hulking grisly, was a cum beast. I could feel that anything I command would be instantly met. another potent power I had was I create my own atmosphere, which was great since Leon and myself were just floating over a planet as big as I was now.
"Leon, I want you to compress yourself, like I do, to fifty feet tall. I'm feeling like rewarding you by being even taller than before."
I watched as he instantly complied with the command. I started to shrink down as well, slowly returning to the planet's surface. Seemed that nothing was destroyed or even damaged from my latest growth explosion. The only odd thing was now circling the planet, a ring made of cum.
"Leon follows orders correctly, Boss?" he asked as he went to work on his cock once more.
With a snap of my fingers, I had magicked up a new pair of short shorts for him. Had to make the pouch a lot bigger to accommodate how massive this equipment grown. "Yes, you followed them perfectly. Now get dressed, we have to get the ordered completed."
Leon rushed to slip on the new clothes then dashed away towards the housing tanks. Another order completed and another will soon to come, though I fear the next one might also be the last one.

1 hour ago, Hanugumo said:

Still too small for my taste. >;3 Though I expect a true BIG unending growth spurt next time. >;3 <3 *hugs* The studly minolfgon needs to be proper hugging size!! >;3 <3

*chuckles* I feel the same way. That's why there's that ending right there. More to cum *grins*

8 hours ago, Ragetiger said:

*chuckles* I feel the same way. That's why there's that ending right there. More to cum *grins*

Whohoo!! 83 <3 I bet the minowolf will play a huge part in it. >;3 Though I do hope that little Leon won't be absorbed. =( He' so cute and so loyal, wanting to do most anything to make you happy and proud of him. ='3 <3He's almost behaving like a son towards his dad. ='3 <3