geektofreek

Glad you enjoyed the story :P

I didn't actually draw the physiques myself, however I am very well skilled in graphic design. They're a culmination of different pieces of artwork along with my own signature twist. I do hand draw and color in my own details using photoshop, tailor it to represent each story, almost like "build-a-guy" or what could be described as creating a collage.

FUCK YEAH man! FUCK yeah! you have to be one of my favourite authors man, and this story is JUST why! Awesome stuff man!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hehe, great to see you back writing my friend, what an awesome story too, Zach is just great, seeing him loving his huge, hairy muscle and making it grow to the awe and lust of his parents and brother.

• Upvote 1

I am really glad to see such a wonderful muscle & macro writer as you is writing again.

Though it is to bad that you skipped the whole growth of Zach outgrowing the room & the other rooms before he outgrew the house. Did you lose inspiration at that point? Or did you want to have us invision him outgrowing the house in our own imagination? ;3

Also: Are you going to post more of your old stories here and on your new blog? And are you working on new ones? ^^

Thanks so for all the compliments everyone! :)

Hanugmo: I ended the story there because I've always enjoyed more of the idea of outgrowing a space, rather then the aftermath. I wanted to focus on his insatiable lust for size no matter what the costs were.

I may post older stories someday, and yes I will most definitely be posting new stories soon.

• Like 1

This story was freaking hot! I wish I could make my stories short enough to be concentrate so much hotness but I always drag on too long. Failed the last time I tried to make a one post story (Little George <_< )

• Upvote 1

Thanks so for all the compliments everyone! :)

Hanugmo: I ended the story there because I've always enjoyed more of the idea of outgrowing a space, rather then the aftermath. I wanted to focus on his insatiable lust for size no matter what the costs were.

I may post older stories someday, and yes I will most definitely be posting new stories soon.

I see. Well it is a really great story. One i'm sure gets everyone here boned up for hours. Lol

I am very happy to hear that you will be posting more new stories soon and might repost older stories on here as well. You are a wonderful writer and i hope we'll be able to enjoy your amazing muscle stories for a long time. Keep it up. ;3

• Upvote 1