teroyugi

Part 1: Let's Drink!

Scratching his dark-brown ears, Iron the coyote was looking at the piles of documents that he would sift through today, a task no longer new to him. For someone who was just twenty-five, he looked older thanks to the varying streaks of grey around his fur, though mostly he was brown and white all over. If the grey fur around his eyes got any darker, one could mistake them for eye bags, which wouldn't be surprising with all the stress he had experienced doing office work day in and day out. And thanks to his fur constantly having a ruffled look, he exhibited a rugged charm around everyone. Despite his somewhat unusual appearance, the only bit of excitement he could ever experience at work was during lunch breaks, where workers would only talk about the spiciest office gossip, or who had the grandest-looking lunch today.

He looked like he was busy working but Iron's mind was elsewhere. Every few minutes his hazelnut pupils would dart down to the smartphone he laid on his lap, waiting for 6 p.m. Even his clothes had begun to send a message that he was done with working for the day; the sleeves on his white long sleeved shirt were pulled back past his elbow and his long black pants were beginning to wrinkle from sitting for too long. It was the shrill voice coming from across his table that caught Iron's attention. The voice belonged to a female sheep dressed in a light brown pantsuit that waved to him and said, "Hey Iron, everyone was planning to hit the karaoke place after work, you want in?"

The coyote's first thought was, "What was her name again? I think I should know this. I want to say-Jenny?" But he never did remember, and instead dodged the whole issue altogether.

"Umm, I kinda have plans already...Tell everyone else next time perhaps," he replied with a forced smile.

His colleague didn't seem surprised; it was the same every Friday for Iron that he would be the first out the door to who knows where. It had even become an in office joke that Iron prowls the city limits at night hunting down roadrunners.

Come 6 p.m. Iron was out the door so fast he nearly knocked the sheep off her feet when she was walking towards the exit. The coyote grabbed a cab and was off to the downtown district. Through the backseat window Iron took in the view as the streets turned from plain grey brick buildings to brightly lit stores and towering office buildings with their lights still on. There were bars and restaurants opening their doors to hungry patrons, high end bookstores and the same branch of coffee shop every few blocks. Groups of furs filled the streets. Iron caught sight of a group of gorillas in suits walking into a restaurant, and he found it adorable how they tried to use a small smartphone with their oversized hands and right behind them three young peacocks in tight dresses stepped out of their ride as they cheered on one of their friends, probably a celebration. Iron's tail wagged softly as he relished the city ambiance. Leaning back against his seat he pulled out his phone and sent a text to his friend Mark, "On the way now."

An orange text bubble appeared below Iron's message, "Cool, ordering a beer now."

After a half hour of travelling through the city traffic at a snail's pace, the cab slowed to a stop at its destination. Iron paid his fare and stepped out grinning ear to ear. The neon blue signboard above the glass entrance read "Anything Goes". Glass walls covered the building, giving the outside world a peek into the bar's unique interior. Iron loved coming here ever since the bar opened two weeks ago, the beers were cheap and they treated their customers like VIPs.

The coyote made his way through the crowd of customers while poking his head high up to try to find his friend. As he searched he could not help but stop and admire the bar's interior. It was reminiscent of a medieval pub straight out a storybook. Wooden barrels were used as tables and small chests acted as chairs. Finally, he spotted the German shepherd's wide back in a green and blue striped t-shirt.

"Coming through," Iron repeated as he squeezed between a whole flock of sheep standing around the bar trying to take pictures of themselves posing around it. He couldn't blame them; the bar was extravagant with a counter that looked like it was carved from real cobblestone, a crest depicting a blankshield with two sword sheathed behind plastered in the middle of the counter. Behind the counter were shelves housing wine bottles with various colorful glowing liquids, purely for decorative purposes. To add to the authentic medieval feel the bartender, Mr. Kane, always wore long purple robes to play the role of a wizard. It was a job that suited the tiger very much as he had a flare for the theatric while serving up drinks.

"Bang," Iron said as he placed his two fingers on the dog's back like a gun.

Mark turned and replied, "Oh hey, if it isn't the hardworking salary man."

Iron punched his friend playfully on his chest, only to have its impact softened by the German shepherd flexing his pecs. The two laughed and bumped fists to celebrate their usual Friday meeting. 

"Just in time, I just called another round of beer for two," Mark continued.

"Well that's pretty good timing." Iron took the free seat to Mark's left side.

"Actually they're both for me, but you know since you're here..." Mark's bushy brown and tan tail wagged as he joked.

"Oh. Hahaha..."

Two young female leopards then walked pass by while giggling and whispering to each other. Both of the canine's dark brown ears' twitched and caught the faint whisper of one of the leopards.

"He's jacked isn't he? So cool!" one of the leopards said.

Mark's bright blue pupil sparkled with glee. The dog puffed his chest out further and bounced his melon-sized pecs. The girls blushed and laughed before disappearing into the crowd.

"Think they liked my muscles," Mark continued.

"I think you scared them away BB," Iron said.

Mark's back fur stood on end at the sound of the name. "BB" was a nickname that followed him throughout high school that meant bowling ball.  He was made fun off back then just for having a birthmark in the shape of the holes of a bowling ball on the side of his right eye. And that was how the German shepherd dedicated himself to growing bigger and stronger so he would never be picked on again. Still, he allowed Iron to use it because of their enduring friendship.

The two then broke into a laughing fit, their tails wagging to and fro with such vigor they could have swept the entire bar floor. It was moments like these that Iron cherished the most; Mark had been his friend since high school, and despite their differences they managed to stay close. Physically, Mark was always the bigger one since he indulged in the field of bodybuilding since thirteen. Now his arms were like mole hills made of rock hard muscles. Under his straining shirt were thick barrel pecs and hard washboard abs. Mark's tight jeans left little to the imagination as his tennis ball sized bulge sat prominently between oaken thighs.

So, the hours flew by as the two downed bottle after bottle of beer while exchanging jokes and the silly things that happened in their respective workplaces. Slowly the crowd began to thin away until all that was left were the two inebriated canines struggling to stay awake. Iron was resting his burning head on the counter top with his tongue sticking out. He could only produce inaudible whines and groans at that point.

"One more!" Mark called out. He too was in no better condition, the German shepherd was struggling to maintain his balance on the bar stool with his head bobbing up and down every few minutes.

The barkeeper ducked down and pulled out two red bottles. Their labeling was strange as only the words "Crescat" was printed in bold Calibri.

"Alright boys, this is your last call. It's 2:30 in the morning and I want to clean up," the barkeeper said as he placed the bottles in front of the duo.

Mark picked up his bottle and stared intently at it, mostly to try to pronounce the label. "C-chest cat? Wh-what happened to the regular beer?" Mark fumbled out his words while shaking the bottle.

"I figured you two could use a little pick me up since you out drank everyone else from here. Try it, it's a new brand from an upcoming brewery that just opened up somewhere in the city, and it's on the house for my first two guinea pigs" Kane said with a smirk, but the two friends were too wasted to notice.

Iron suddenly pulled himself up and grabbed the beer with his right paw, shoved it into the air and declared, "Well free is free." The coyote chugged down the odorless beer and let loose a hearty burp.

"Excuse me," Iron said.

"Now there's an alpha. Here, you can have the last bottle," Kane replied as he passed another bottle to Iron.

Iron felt the effects of the beer quickly as his mind cleared and his whole body was energized like he could leap across a canyon. A wave of heat began to spread from his tummy like his whole body was being caressed by warm paws, almost like an erotic experience. The coyote took another swig of his beer with such gusto he could have swallowed the bottle itself. As he lapped up the last drop of beer his attention turned to his arms that started trembling. In a blink of an eye, Iron's sleeves exploded off of him as his arm widened and thicken with muscle. The bottle in his paw broke into tiny pieces in the coyote's growing grip yet he felt nothing. His flat chest began to expand forward, getting fuller as they grew into thick bulbous pectorals. One by one the buttons on Iron's shirt flew off; the first one hit a bottle on the shelf and the second one ricochet off the shelf and hit him square on his thick pecs.  The coyote's powerful arms started moving apart as his shoulders magnified in length, and most noticeably his head was growing closer to the ceiling. Next, his bushy tail elongated until it pressed itself against the glass wall behind him.

"What the fuck?" Mark yelled from Iron's right. He was so surprised he knocked himself off the stool. The German shepherd searched frantically for Kane for answers but the barkeeper was nowhere to be seen. Lost in the confusion all Mark could do was sit on the floor and watch his friend grow.

"Feels... so good!" Iron said between pants, his voice dropping in tone with each breath. Loud creaks and the sound of wood splintering then emanated from beneath Iron's now massive ass. Iron's pants were fighting a losing battle trying to contain his enlarging steel like thighs. The leg openings of his pants gave out first as his diamond hard calves bulged out, followed by his bare feet growing longer with visible veins popping along the bridge of his feet.

"Shoot!" Mark made a mad dash to a nearby table and flipped it over to shield him from the oncoming barrage of splinters. With one loud cracking sound the stool gave in to Iron's increasing mass and broke under his butt. The coyote made a huge dent on the wooden floor with his fall.

The coyote grabbed onto the bar with his right paw for support. He pulled his hefty frame up but in the process left deep indentations in the shape of his paw on the bar desktop. Iron's body was burning up like a high fever. He needed to cool himself down the only way he knew how. His meaty paws grabbed onto the tattered remains of his clothes and ripped everything off of him, there he stood growing and butt naked.

Two massive orbs the size of a four wheel's tire nestled within the confines of the coyote's musky scrotum wrestled for space between the canine's legs. His flaccid penis was as long as Mark's entire arm and as thick as the columns that held the roof of the bar up.

Mark stared with a dropped jaw as he saw his friend's testicles expand to the point they were just inches away from touching the ground. He never felt more emasculated before in his whole life.

Gradually, the growth slowed to a halt. And not a moment too soon since Iron's head was brushing up against the eight foot tall ceiling. His head was spinning like he had been riding a mechanical bull for hours.  From his height, Mark looked like one of those toy soldiers.

"Dude," Iron said. "This is fucking awesome! Check out my pecs!" The oversized coyote brought his arms down and squeezed his meaty pecs together.

Standing up, Mark was befuddled by Iron's actions.

"Who's the big fur now huh? Come on feel my legs. They're the second thickest thing I have on me." Iron brought his right leg forward with a loud thump and flexed, his ample tri-colored thigh hardened with deep striations running along the whole thigh.

"What? This isn't the time for that," Mark said, concerned for his friend.

"Aww, someone's just size envy now that there is a bigger fur in town," Iron raised his arms to perform a double bicep pose. "Yes, look at these arms. I think I can bench press a tank easy."

From the corner of his eye the self-indulging coyote noticed the bottle in Mark's possession. "Hey are you going to drink that?" Iron asked.

Mark realized then that it was the beer that made the coyote grew. He was hesitant to give anymore to his hulking friend, and a large part of him wanted to be just as big if not bigger than him. Before he could decide though, a massive light brown paw reached for him and grabbed the bottle with great dexterity.

"Hey!" the German shepherd exclaimed. He tried to stop the giant by climbing up his abs, but his still drunken state was not strong enough to reach the bottle in time.

"No fair," Mark complained as the coyote started sipping on the bottle that appeared microscopic against his enlarged paws. He was so frustrated he started kicking the coyote in his balls though it didn't do any good since it didn't look like he felt anything.

Seeing his buddy's frustration made Iron laugh, which was strange since he never was the type to be so cocky that he took pleasure in the struggles of others.

"Ok ok, I'll share you a little squirt," Iron said.

The giant grabbed the struggling dog with ease and set him back on the ground with the Crescat. Without hesitation Mark downed the rest of the bottle.

"Oh dude, I hope yours kicks in soon. Cause here I..." Iron could not finish sentence when the growth overcame him again. Every part of his body stretched out further, growing in length and musculature. The building never stood a chance as the ceiling collapsed and Iron's giant ass and arms burst through the walls, every table and chair inside reduced to scrap wood under the heavy force of his body.

In all the destruction and excitement of growing, Iron forgot about Mark. When the dust finally settled, Iron's growth had stopped at a hundred feet. Shaking his head free of his dazed state Iron looked down at the pile of rubble, "Mark? Where are you bud?" he called out.

One of the piles of broken furniture and debris then started shaking, and out sprang a naked Mark howling into the night sky. "I feel the power," the wolf bellowed. Like Iron, his body doubled up in muscles, every part of him bulging up with veins running across his entire upper body. His cock stood erect and even his balls were engorged, hanging low between his thick muscular legs. The only down side was that he had only grown to reach Iron's belly button.

The coyote laughed out loud clutching his stomach. "That's so cute," Iron said. "You're like a little He-Cat action figure I had as a pup."

Mark looked up at his taller friend, "Oh please! You had a running start! Besides, you may be big, but not where it counts." The German shepherd then performed a most muscular pose while grunting. It was a sight to behold as the veins on his arms and neck grew more prominent. True enough, Iron may have been larger but there was a kind of seductiveness in Mark's veiny muscles.

Watching the dog do pose after pose stirred feelings in Iron's loins, the wolf's member rising to full attention, almost the size of a car carrier truck. A dollop of pre fell from the coyote's piss slit to the right of the posing dog.

Surprised by his buddy's response, Mark concocted a plan in his head, "Well looks like someone is enjoying my show," he said with a sly grin.

"I just have a thing for muscle furs. You should be honored you got me hard," Iron replied.

Mark stepped closer and started massaging Iron's humongous balls, "You know, I might know how to make you grow more."

"Oh how?You going to pull another bottle of beer from your ass?"

The two chuckled. "Nope, hear me out. We both drank the stuff right? So it's inside us, I think if you drink some of my cum the beer particles can get passed on to you, Tada! Instant growth."

Iron's right eyebrow arched upwards, he wasn't a chemistry buff but what the half sized giant was proposing sounded logical. The coyote stared at his friend, and then picked him up with both paws, his right supporting his back and his left was massaging Mark's balls.

Mark groaned at the touch. It was like all his senses were intensified with the growth.

The coyote opened his maw and sucked his friend's hard dick intensely. But due to their size difference to the coyote the dog's dick felt like he was sipping on a straw. His tongue lapped along the shaft and poked the piss slit a little. Mark moaned loudly in response as he clutched Iron's cold wet nose with both paws. A small smirk grew on Iron's face - he literally had Mark in the palm of his paw.

Iron himself was enjoying the moment immensely. While one paw he rubbed the dog's nipples, the other was rubbing his own erection with increasing speed. But it was too much for his friend; the dog's brain was being flooded with euphoria. Grunting wildly, Mark released his load inside the giant's maw.

The coyote pulled Mark away from his mouth, drops of cum falling onto the ground. Arching his head upwards Iron swallowed the salty liquid. It was amazing how much cum his little friend could make.

With his tongue flopping out, Mark panted heavily as he rested on Iron's paw. His dick softened, limping against his balls. They waited for two minutes for something to happen but nothing did.

"Your idea didn't work," Iron said, his breath smelling like semen.

"Yes it did. I got you to suck me off," Mark said with a cocky expression.

Iron was at a loss for words for a moment. "You're so lucky you are my friend or I'd have trapped you between these pecs right here for that til' next year," Iron said, followed by him bouncing his pecs to make his point clearer.

"Ok ok. Put me down now, no more tricks."

Satisfied that he got his message across Iron set his friend down and said, "Now you just stay here. I might accidentally step on you if you follow me."

Mark was instantly annoyed, his tail standing erect as his fighting instincts kicked in. "Oh please, stop babying me just cause you're bigger. I'm going to catch up to you or even outgrow you. We'll see who the bigger muscle fur is then!"

"Bring it on shrimp. You'll be no bigger than my toenail once I find the brewery, then I'll be growing out of this city," Iron said while crossing his arms.

With their rivalry inflamed the two sprinted off on their own paths. Mark headed off to the shopping district while Iron bounded towards the business area. Every step the heavily muscle bound coyote took made the surrounding buildings tremble, and in his wake footprints that could shadow a car were left behind.

Part 2: Filling the Gym

At three stories tall, the German shepherd was enjoying his stroll past the shorter shops and malls. For the first time he could see the roofs of almost every building. Mark was walking with an added confidence, swaying his bare bubble butt side to side to purposely slam into buildings. He would playfully go "Oops, looks like they need to build wider roads for this buff dog!" in his head just to feed his ego.

He wished there were some furs around so he could put on a hot steamy flex show for them, or at least have some cars around to lift or smash. It was then that his eyes caught sight of one building still awake with its lights on. The building was only two stories tall, but its signboard was huge as it came up to Mark's eye level. He had to back away a little to read the sign which showed a neon buff squirrel in blue speedos lifting, and the words "Barney's Gym" next to it.

A sly grin grew on the dog's face.

Inside, a naked brown squirrel sat on a weight bench drying his pecs with a light blue towel. The six foot tall bodybuilder was Barney, the owner of the establishment. Ever since he set up shop, it became a routine for him to work out in the nude before the sun even came up. He figured there was no harm done. It was his place, nobody could see inside, and it just felt good to let his fat dick and balls hang loose.

The squirrel had just complete a few reps of chest exercises after opening up; the entire time he was completely unaware of the commotion that occurred several blocks behind him. While he wiped himself dry his attention turned to a bottle of Crescat on the right side of the bench. The bartender of a nearby bar gave it to him the night before just when he was closing up the gym and forgot to take it home.

He was about to grab the bottle when the earth started rumbling again. Barney's right eyebrow arched upwards to give a confused expression. Was there construction work going on nearby, he wondered. No sooner when he held the bottle in his paw that the entire gym shook, as if the earth beneath was about to open up and swallow everything whole. The entire area above the squirrel was ripped off. His arms went up to shield himself from the incoming debris. Several pieces of tiles and cement hit him, but it was no big deal.

When he finally dared to look up, the squirrel's jaw dropped at the sight of the colossal German shepherd towering over him, the remains of his gym in both the giant's paws. Mark tossed the upper half of the gym aside with a thundering crash.

"What do we have here?" Mark said with a playful tone. He was expecting to find a regular old fur. Instead he stumbled on a very delectable piece of meat. The dog's dick rose and poked through the remaining wall of the gym, knocking several bricks down.

"Holy fur! Stay back!" Barney made a mad dash for the back door with the bottle still in his grasp. Alas, the macro's right paw swept him off his feet and brought him face to face with the dog's big wide eyes.

The squirrel struggled with all his might, his muscles tensing up fighting against Mark's grip, but it was useless.

"Aww, don't you like me little guy?" Mark brought the squirrel close to his throbbing erection, "'cause I like you."

Barney struggled even harder to escape what unspeakable acts the giant would commit unto his body with that monstrous tool. What's worse was that being fur handled by a larger more muscular figure was turning the squirrel on. Barney's hard dick was poking the giant's palm.

Mark noticed the squirrel's boner as he released his grip on his little play thing, and licked his lips at the sight of the twitching cock pressed up against his abs. With his other paw the giant started rubbing along the bodybuilder's body, feeling the bumps and grooves that ran down his chest all the way to his stomach. Mark loved the idea of muscle worship, more towards being worshipped but who could satisfy his immense size now?

The canine was enjoying making the squirrel blush and squirm. The tip of his finger was doused with the squirrel's pre.

Barney felt helpless yet he loved every second of it, feeling his cock about to erupt.

The macro dog started to pant as he watched the squirrel's hot body squirm with every touch. He needed release too.  Turning his paw over Barney was dropped right on the base of Mark's cock.

"Jerk me off," Mark commanded.

Barney was hugging onto the hot member for safety. In the heat of the moment Mark didn't realize the gym owner was holding onto what he was looking for.

"No! Wait." Mark's right paw came down and confiscated the bottle with no resistance. It was so tiny compared to when he first started.

Mark chewed off the top of the bottle and spat out the piece through the window of another building. Chugging down the magical liquid down his throat Mark felt a rush of adrenaline flowing through his veins. The growth was coming.

Barney, still confused about what was happening, got the shock of his life when the boner beneath him started jerking wildly. A dark shadow began to extend above him, looking up he was at a loss for words. The German shepherd was growing! His pecs extended out further, his nipples grew thicker to the size of barrels. Mark grew taller gradually with his muscles engorged with pipe sized veins pulsing along them. His thickening cock was leaking torrents of pre onto the ruined remains of the gym like a waterfall; it grew until it penetrated the back side of the gym.

When the growth subsided Mark was finally the same height as Iron but twice as muscular and wide. He resembled a walking wall of muscle blocking the entire street with his thighs and ass. "Fuuuuuccckkk!" Mark yelled into the night sky. So much power coursing through his veins, he felt unstoppable. Panting heavily, the dog was filled with only one thought - to grow more.

"Looks like we'll have to put the jerk off session on hold buddy," Mark said as he reached down and grabbed the panicking squirrel.

"Wh-what do you want from me?"

Mark placed Barney on his pecs. His chest was so wide and dense that he could support a whole football team on his chest. The dog's bulging traps gave the illusion that he had no neck which made him look even more like a muscle giant.

"Just tell me where I can find more of that tasty brew?"

"I can't remember, the fur that gave it to me just mentioned it briefly."

Mark rolled his eyes and made a sudden 180 degree turn. His erection swung with a mighty force that rammed through the coffee shop across the gym, destroying the top half of the shop.

On the pecs of the giant dog, Barney had to cling to the giant's chest fur for dear life to not be flung away.

Mark laughed while he raised his arms to perform a double bicep pose. "I can do this all night." He proceeded to bounce his pecs sending the bodybuilder squirrel in a screaming fit as he fought to not fall off.

"Ok! Ok! The brewery is at the industrial district. Next to the factory with the three chimneys," Barney screamed at the top of his lungs.

Satisfied with the squirrel's response, Mark turned back. He grabbed Barney and placed him back down on the precum-stained remains of his former gym.

"And here's a little bonus just 'cause you're so nice'."

The German shepherd grabbed his dick with both paws, positioned it to point towards the gym and started jerking off. Mark's cheeks flushed red and his whole body rumbled. Barney knew what was going to happen, his brain was telling him to run but his heart wanted to see it happen.

"Here I cum!" Mark's balls pulled upwards followed by the thickest, and muskiest cum shot he ever experienced. Hot semen flooded the gym and continued to rise until it spilled out of the broken rooftop. For two whole minutes Mark's cock just spewed wave after wave of cum. Some of the cum that over spilled trickled onto Mark's feet carried with it Barney on his back and covered in the giant's seed. The tiny fur was dazed out from the shock and awe of what he just experienced.

Panting heavily, Mark's cock finally softened after the fifth cum shot. He chuckled as he admired his handiwork. The gym now looked like a cake overstuffed with white frosting from the inside.

Waving goodbye, Mark continued headed off for the industrial district - the growth was calling out to him.

Part 3: Strong Arm of the Law

At the same time Mark was terrorizing the gym, Iron was too absorbed in his reflection on the surface of one of the many buildings that were still taller than him. Every building in the business district looked alike. The only differences between them were the signboards that hanged above. He enjoyed posing for himself, the definition on his abs, the way his serratus bulged and the bulkiness of his pecs kept his dick hard.

Distracted with his own reflection, Iron did not notice the incoming police cruiser. Two Dobermans in identical dark blue police uniforms stepped out of the vehicle with their tasers drawn. The driver had a heavy set build with a visible gut showing under his shirt. His partner was a fresh young graduate from the academy. What a night he was having on his first week!

The junior turned to the older Doberman with a worried expression. "What are we supposed to do? They didn't teach how to subdue a macro during training!" He turned back to look at the coyote's brown wrecking ball sized butt and gulped at the thought of being smooshed by those buns.

"Calm down, can't say I have dealt with this before either," the larger Doberman said.

"We should call for backup." The rookie rushed through his words in his nervousness.

"And risk getting others hurt? We'll talk to the giant. Maybe... maybe he can be reasoned with."

Though uncomfortable with the idea of facing the giant with only a taser, the rookie reluctantly followed the other dog's plan. Facing upwards, the leading canine yelled out to Iron, "Hey, big guy!"

Iron's ears perked up at the sound of the new voice. He turned away from his self-worshipping session and squinted to take a good look at the tiny cops in front of him.

The cop continued, "Mighty fine night for a walk, but you do know public nudity is illegal right?"

Iron placed his paws on his hips and flaunted his erection proudly. "Sorry officers, but I just can't find anything to fit this these days."

"That's ok, now we don't want to hurt you." The Doberman turned to his anxious partner who had one finger on the trigger, ready to shoot. "Just come with us and we'll get you some help."

Iron shrugged. "Okay, guess I get to sit in the back seat then!"

Instantly the two knew what the coyote was about to do. They ran off quickly in opposite directions away from the cruiser. The muscle bound coyote made one big leap and slammed his thick derriere onto the car, turning it into a flattened metal pancake with ease. A loud crashing sound that could be mistaken for a volcano's eruption echoed throughout the city. Iron's jump also left a crater in the shape of his butt cheeks and cracks running up the nearby buildings. Iron laughed maniacally, relishing the power he had.

Both officers were brought to their knees by the force of the impact. It was painfully obvious that they were outmatched by the gigantic coyote. Their only hope was to escape.

The older Doberman tried to run pass the coyote's thighs but Iron quickly caught him from the corner of his eye. One swift swoop and the officer was trapped in the palm of the giant's paw. He screamed at the top of his lungs. "No! No! No! Don't kill me," he begged.

However, Iron was not interested in the minuscule pleas of the tiny dog.

The other Doberman was quaking in his boots; it was getting difficult to aim his taser right. When the giant caught sight of him he yelled and fired his weapon, its probes flew an amazing distance and struck the coyote's triceps.

"Ahh, the pain." Iron grimaced before he started laughing again. "Just kidding. Come here you."

His target jumped just in time to dodge his pursuing fingers. The Doberman then ran into the building behind him - an office of some insurance company. He kicked himself in his head for running into a deathtrap of his own design. Either way he had to at least hide. Once he reached the first floor the dog kicked the door down to get inside. Bathed in moonlight through the windows, the officer could see that the room stretched far to the other side of the building. Four rows of desks filled up the entire space. He quickly dropped on all fours for fear the giant would see him; slowly he crawled under the first table he saw and covered his snout as he hid.

Meanwhile outside, Iron rose to his full height with the older dog in one paw and the flattened remains of the police cruiser in the other. The captured canine was getting dizzy from being moved around in the air a lot. Iron then placed the tired officer on the remains of the car and wrapped him up like a piece of sushi. He had to take precautions to avoid the tiny fur from running around and getting accidentally squished by him. Sure Iron was huge and strong enough to crush the whole city, but he still was a nice fur at heart. He placed his capture on top of the building across from the one the other Doberman ran into. Now he was ready to flush the little pup out.

The coyote stretched out his pumped up arms and wrapped them around the building, his hips pushed back to let him position his throbbing erection properly. "Last chance bud, come out with your paws up or things are gonna get musky!" Iron said loudly towards the building.

He waited a whole minute but there was no response. "You asked for it." Iron slammed his dick into the structure. His whole member crashed through the fifth floor like a hot knife through butter. The coyote's fingers dug deep into the side of the building as he moaned heavily. His dickhead burst through the back of the building and squirted a copious amount of precum all over the streets below. He never experienced such an intense fucking before; it was like his cock was fucking the tightest hole in the world. It took all his willpower to not continue attacking the building with his cock until it turned to dust. Instead Iron pulled his dick out leaving a gaping hole with crushed tables and damaged pipes. He called out again, "One more time come on out Jack or this giant is going to shove his beanstalk up your butt."

Iron moved his hips a little to the left and spread his legs further apart. Now his erection was on par with the fourth floor. With one mighty trust he plunged his doghood inwards, leaving a trail of precum in the second hole he made. This time the coyote grunted and winced as he tried to hold back the pressure building up in his balls, demanding release.

Meanwhile inside, the Doberman was at his breaking point as was the building. Parts of the ceiling started crumbling since the first impact, and the cracks were forming on the walls and pillars. Panting heavily, the cop's eyes darted left and right as he considered his options, either he gets crushed to death by the falling building or be impaled by the macro's cock due to his bad luck, or he could take his chance and try to run again. Choosing the lesser evil the dog made a mad dash out of the office and was back on the streets in a matter of seconds.

Simultaneously Iron was just about to pull out of the building when he saw his target on the move. The coyote flexed his arms and chest to bear hug the building with all his might, causing it to crumble and crash onto the ground in a huge dust cloud, freeing his burning red member. In just two easy steps the coyote had caught up to the K-9, his left paw swooped downwards and captured the tiny fur with ease.

Despite his unfortunate capture, the rookie managed to pull out his taser again and aimed it at his captor's bright hazelnut pupils. Iron scoffed and flexed his other arm. His bicep rose and hardened into a mountain of steel. "You're really going to try that again? Kid this is a real gun," Iron mocked. He brought the cop closer to his bicep and rubbed him in a circular motion all over the mound of muscle with a cocky grin.

While the officer was plastered against the musky arm Iron spoke. "Now, I'm going to let you out and ask you a question. If you behave I'll let you and your partner go. Don't and it's a snout full of biceps for you again. Understood?"

Only a soft muffled sound came from the cop, Iron took it as a definite yes. Once freed, the Doberman gasped for air. Iron then asked, "Now tell me where the Crescat brewery is."

The officer raised his shaky right arm and pointed to a factory in the far right. Iron squinted in the same direction and was surprised to see a more muscular Mark heading in the same direction as well. If Iron could see him for so far it only meant one thing. "Shoot, must have gotten his paws on another bottle."

Dumping the dog with his partner on the roof Iron instructed him to get the other dog out of the city. He then ran towards Mark at full speed smashing through every building in his way.

Part 5: Big is Better

A pair of mighty feet came down on the sides of the factory.  The macro's ball sack rested on the roof. Across the factory were three buildings of equal height.

Mark stood with his thick arms flared out to the side and a confident smile. Among one those buildings was his ticket to beating Iron in the growth race. Just thinking about eclipsing Iron made his cock fill with vigor and stood erect.

But his chance to relish in his advantage was cut short when he saw the giant coyote running towards him like a bullet train on steroids. Panicking, he was not sure which among the three buildings in front the brewery was. The signboards on the buildings were now too small for the gargantuan dog to see. He then grabbed the roof of the first two buildings and ripped them off effortlessly. Luck was on his side as in the middle building where two large barrels label and the words Crescat was plastered on the wall. Engrossed in his find, the German shepherd didn't question how odd that a so called brewery only had two barrels of beer and nothing else. Mark reached out for one barrel and ripped the top off ready to consume its contents. He had just managed to take a sip when his eyes caught sight of Iron jumping from two streets over into the air.

The coyote came crashing down right in front of Mark, he was so close the dog could smell the musk radiating off Iron. Mark was caught off balance as the coyote's jump made the ground shake.

"Whoa, whoa. Dude don't!" Mark exclaimed while wailing his arms around.

Grinning mischievously the coyote took the small window of opportunity and pushed his friend back on the chest.

Mark fell hard right onto the factory behind him. In an act of great coincidence, his ass was directly above the long chimney. The phallic structure plunged into the dog's hole sending a wave of stimulation all over his body. It was a mix of pain and pleasure as his virgin ass was suddenly filled. There was no holding back; his hard cock fired a thick stream of cum into the air.

Iron managed to dodge by stepping to the left to avoid getting creamed in the face. Instead the cum rained all over the buildings with their roofs ripped apart.

As he orgasmed, every fiber of Mark's body tensed up, causing him to accidentally crush the barrel in his paw in one powerful grip. Streams of beer leaked between his fingers onto the tarmac below.

Iron gripped his stomach as he laughed.  "Hey if you need a smoke you can use your 'dildo' too. Get it? Cause it's a chimney."

Mark just responded with a grunt without moving from the bed of rubble, the chimney was still lodged deep in his rectum. A few seconds later the growth kicked in.

Mark's entire body began to grow upwards in height, this time he didn't feel himself adding anymore muscle but his third leg thickened and lengthened to the size of two train carts. Standing up, the chimney slid out of Mark's expansive ass. Growing hard again, his cock slapped against his chest and rested within the space between his mighty pectorals.

Not wasting any time as Mark grew to four hundred feet tall, Iron grabbed the remaining barrel, brushed off the layer of cum on the lid and downed its contents upon opening it.

"I feel it!" Iron felt the same rush as the first time his lips touched the Crescat, the heat spreading from his chest to the rest of his body. This time the growth was in hyper drive. In a split second Iron shot up in height quickly surpassing Mark, whose growth had slowed to a stop.

The German shepherd was not prepared for what happened next. Just as quickly as Iron grew, the coyote's endowment extended out and cast a shadow over the dog and the surrounding buildings. Iron's erection was now the size of three silos stacked together. Mark stared with his jaw hanging downward as Iron's face soon lost behind his chest.

"He must be at least a thousand feet tall," thought Mark. Despite only reaching up halfway to his friend's muscular thighs, a new feeling began to stir within the K-9. No longer jealousy, it was lust. How he wanted to see the coyote use the power of his muscles and cock to dominate the world.

Iron started to crouch downwards, bringing his tail down with him, smashing it onto the ground and breaking anything underneath it: lamp posts, signs, even smaller buildings.

"Looks like I win bud!" Iron said in his new deep, almost godlike voice.

Mark was staring at the coyote's bulging light brown chest. He wanted so much to jump into it and just be lost in all the muscle. An even more remarkable sight was how the German shepherd's dickhead dwarfed in comparison to Iron's. Both of them were leaking precum onto the ruined streets below.

"You know I think I deserve a reward for winning our little contest. Why don't you help get me off this time?" Iron grabbed his dick and wiped the tip all around Mark's face, smearing pre all over him.

Licking the translucent liquid with his tongue Mark responded with a playful grin. "I have a better idea. What if I told you I knew a way to help you get off and make us the new landmarks of the city? Interested?"

The twitching response from Iron's cock was all the confirmation Mark needed. Iron lifted Mark up and rested him on his shoulders like he was giving him a piggy back ride. Iron didn't mind the feeling of Mark's dick pressing up against the back of his head.

What would have taken an hour's drive took only five easy steps for Iron to reach the heart of the city. There stood the two crowning achievements of the city, the tallest skyscraper in the country at one thousand five hundred foot tall and to its right the egg shaped, enclosed Blue Bull Stadium home to the city's well-loved football team.

Mark jumped off Iron's back and started caressing the stadium, his hard cock rubbing against the roof that was caving in under the giant's weight.

On Iron's side he had the skyscraper all to himself. Holding onto the building gently like how he did before with the insurance office, Iron applied a little pressure and his dick pierced the tower with ease. Iron howled and wagged his tail excitedly. Fucking a building never felt so good. Overcome by the urges of his loins the coyote pulled his member out halfway before slamming it in hard. His hips gyrated with such speed and power it was amazing that the skyscraper was still standing.

Watching his partner destroy the skyscraper drove him hot with euphoria. Mark's humping escalated in speed and strength until his cock smashed through the stadium's roof. His powerful arms dug deep into the sides, causing cracks to form on the walls and spread throughout the bleachers inside.

The two were approaching climax, groaning heavily they tried to hold back their cum. Their thrusts were slowing down, but they were slamming harder than ever into their respective structures. Finally, with a powerful roar Iron bear-hugged the skyscraper, breaking the top part off from the rest of the building, the bottom half exploding into broken steel and stone as he unleashed his pent up cum. Ropes of thick white seed blanketed the rest of the city behind the skyscraper. No building was spared from the wide breath of the giant coyote's cum shot.

At the same time, Mark yelled out Iron's name while blowing his load into the stadium. A torrent of cum flooded the inside field, the stadium just barely holding in the gallons of semen that filled up its insides.

Lethargy then took over both of the giants. Their dicks softened and they both fell back next to each other panting and laughing.

"Best night of my life," Iron said.

"Ditto. Sad it has to end," Mark replied softly, beginning to feel sleepy.

"Who says it has to end? I say we find another brewery in the next city and do it all over again. "

Their eyes lit up with excitement, reinvigorated with new energy at the thought of growing again the two friends got up and stomped off into the sunrise, all the while deep underground a certain tiger was happily taking notes on his two successful test subjects.

The End.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Yay!! No more jealousy but lots of lust and snuggly & sexy fun at the end. 83 <3 <3 I love good endings. 83 <3 <3 *hugs you close to me* Great writing as usual my little sweetheart. <3 <3 <3