LoveGrowth

As always, thank you for all the support and reputation :D. I would like to mention that I’m having some problems at work so I’ll only upload on Sundays. Thanks for understanding and have a great Sunday!

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII

Changing my Life

Part VIII

“Rise and shine”

I heard Max’s deeper voice say when I awoke the next morning. I sat up straight and looked at him. Before me, stood a tall, wide and hot muscle god with a small tray in his hands. He was wearing a tiny little speedo which, to be honest, didn’t cover up anything from his mammoth prick and a red bow tie around his neck.

“Here you go.” He said handing me a breakfast tray. The tray contained 2 slices of bread, some sandwich filling, a glass of orange juice, yoghurt and a red rose in a vase.

“Oh that’s so sweet. To what do I owe this?” I asked smiling at the most heart-warming breakfast I’ve ever received.

“Just because you kept believing in me and helping me get through with it.” He said blushing and scratching the back of his neck as he told me how grateful he was.

“This bow tie is getting a little bit too tight.” He said struggling to get the bow off of him. He sat down on my side of the bed. With one quick rip, the bow was off.

Admiring the view was the only thing I could do. Max had grown so much since he started the experiment. I was pleased at how well it had been working the last couple of days and was getting excited at how much he would grow, but I wasn’t the only one that was excited.

Whilst admiring my gorgeous boyfriend I saw, in the corner of my eye, that his little boy was waking up too. I quickly looked back as I didn’t want to be staring at it like a pervert. Max noticed it too and placed his big hands on it to keep it from ripping his favourite speedo.

“Sorry this happens a lot since I took that pill. I just can’t stop looking at myself and enjoying what I see.”

“I get it.” I said knobbing in agreement. I knew he enjoyed it as much as I did.

“Hey uh, could you do me a favour?” he said rubbing his hands together.

“Sure. What can I do for ya?” I asked placing the tray next to me.

“It’s just that I need some new clothes and I can’t go out looking like this.”

“What do you mean. You can still wear my clothes.”

Max didn’t answer. He just looked at me, smiling, and turned red.

“I think I grew a little overnight.” He said laughing. Max stood up from the bed and told me he would get his new stats as he measured himself that morning when he made my breakfast. As he reached the bedroom door, I immediately saw that he grew. He had to duck his head to get through the door and went sideways too.

“I’ve got them!” he said entering the bedroom again. “So… how tall do you think I am?”

Max asked holding the papers with both hands and pressing them into his chest in hopes that I wouldn’t see the answer to his question.

“Uh I don’t know, like, 2.00 meters?”

“NOPE!” he shouted with excitement “I’m now at 2.05 meters. Isn’t it great! However I do still weigh somewhat the same.”

I leaned back, my head lying on my pillow. he grew over night! This can't be right.

“That’s lovely, but uh…” I stumbled over my words as I was searching for the right words to tell him how I felt without him getting angry or thinking that I wouldn’t support him anymore.

“What is it?” he said approaching me.

“Don’t you think you’ve grown enough. I mean, this all happened with just one pill.”

Max looked at me, not knowing how to react. He sat down next to me and looked down.

“I thought you’d be happy for me.” he added.

“I am, I’m just worried that you’ll grow too big. I still have to keep up with ya.” I said punching him on his shoulder and smiling at him, trying not to make him feel guilty;

“Maybe you’re right, but I like the feeling of being the bigger one.” He said looking back at me.

“You know what, why don’t we make a deal. You can grow a bit more, but when I feel like you’ve grown enough, you stop.” I said sticking my small hand out, ready to shake Max’s big, meaty hand.

“Deal!” he said smiling and looking excited. Then he stopped smiling for a moment and added “Err, there’s something else I need you to do for me…”

“What is it?” I asked curious. “You know how I ripped out of most of my clothes?” he said looking at some of the shirts and trousers that were still covering the bedroom floor.

“Yes” I said raising my eyebrow. “Well… could you… maybe… get me some new ones?” he asked.

“Sure!” I said happily. “I’ll get some new ones right after my appointment of this afternoon. But you’ll have to give me your stats so that I know what to pick.”

He jumped off of the bed and walked up to me, giving me a big kiss on my cheek. “You’re the best, I love you!”

After our little talk, Max gave me a piece of paper and some measuring tape and we started writing down all his stats. Once we were finished, I took my documents with me for my appointment and told Max that he should contact the doc. to inform him about his progress as I forgot to do so. He told me he’d write an e-mail and would add some pics to also show him the results. I told him that’d be fine and I left.

I went to our local shopping centre which was just a fifteen minute drive. Walking around, I saw a lot of shops with XXL sizes. However, they weren’t the cheapest clothes. I got a few hoodies, shirts, T-shirts, trousers, pants, socks, jackets and so on. I even got him some new shoes because I knew that the ones he got would be destroyed by the time he’d be done.

Back at the car park, I was loading the boot when I heard someone sneak up behind me, grabbing my shoulder and saying “Great to see you again.” I panicked when I turned around.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not posting anything. I'm having a hard time writing the next part. I know where I want this story to go but I just need a bit more time (and inspiration) ^_^

• Upvote 3