coming home

john245

Since winter vacation started, i usually spend it with family or my boyfriend Danny. We met in college a while back, I'm two years ahead of him and he just completed his first year. Now Me and him meet in class and we fell for each other, he’s kind, funny and just so cute, like a little ball of joy you can keep in your pocket to cheer you up whenever you’re down. I loved to play with his wavy blond hair; he had that skater twink look I liked for some reason. He’s pretty skinny for a guy his age, like you can pick him up like a toothpick with one arm, it was just adorable. He wasn't  skinny to the bone, he’d could eat whatever he wanted and wouldn't even gain a pound. The other thing I loved about him his mini plump ass that I could (and have) destroy countless time and pretty decent dick I could have fun with.

We haven't spoken in a while since he went to go visit his parents; I've gotten pretty lonely without him around, id loved it when I would get back from the gym and he’d welcome me home asked how my gym session went and I'd show him by flexing my pumped body, he loved to feel me all over when would come back from the gym; to be honest having your muscles worshiped feels great.

One day I got a text message from Danny while I was at work.

Danny: hey sorry i haven't msg you in a while hope you're OK, I miss you a lot since I've been gone and don't worry I'm doing just fine, I'm keeping this short because I'm heading back home soon. I hope you like you gift, see you soon ;]

3fba7595-76ac-4788-acba-ccfd06ecf2d5.thumb.jpg.795fb7e0eeee4a25137f399240b84a70.jpg

He sent me that picture and could not, for the life of me believe this happened in two weeks; it took me years to get big and now he's almost halfway to getting my size, i'm 235 pounds of muscle and the last time I checked, he was 129. Whatever it is that happened to him, I want what he's having.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 21

7 hours ago, john245 said:

Since winter vacation started, i usually spend it with family or my boyfriend Danny. We met in college a while back, I'm two years ahead of him and he just completed his first year. Now Me and him meet in class and we fell for each other, he’s kind, funny and just so cute, like a little ball of joy you can keep in your pocket to cheer you up whenever you’re down. I loved to play with his wavy blond hair; he had that skater twink look I liked for some reason. He’s pretty skinny for a guy his age, like you can pick him up like a toothpick with one arm, it was just adorable. He wasn't  skinny to the bone, he’d could eat whatever he wanted and wouldn't even gain a pound. The other thing I loved about him his mini plump ass that I could (and have) destroy countless time and pretty decent dick I could have fun with.

We haven't spoken in a while since he went to go visit his parents; I've gotten pretty lonely without him around, id loved it when I would get back from the gym and he’d welcome me home asked how my gym session went and I'd show him by flexing my pumped body, he loved to feel me all over when would come back from the gym; to be honest having your muscles worshiped feels great.

One day I got a text message from Danny while I was at work.

Danny: hey sorry i haven't msg you in a while hope you're OK, I miss you a lot since I've been gone and don't worry I'm doing just fine, I'm keeping this short because I'm heading back home soon. I hope you like you gift, see you soon ;]

3fba7595-76ac-4788-acba-ccfd06ecf2d5.thumb.jpg.795fb7e0eeee4a25137f399240b84a70.jpg

He sent me that picture and could not, for the life of me believe this happened in two weeks; it took me years to get big and now he's almost halfway to getting my size, i'm 235 pounds of muscle and the last time I checked, he was 129. Whatever it is that happened to him, I want what he's having.

Wow, his chest and arms look incredible!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...