Growing a Friend (Furry)

teroyugi

My name was Barnaby Tabs or Berry as those closest to me call me. We were the only Rottweiler family living on Talon Street. There was nothing really special about us, my dad worked as a pilot so he was never around much, and we lost mum long ago after the twins were born. 

Although we were all Rottweilers we did not conform to the expectations that our kind were big and muscular with a tendency to pick fights with anyone. For one thing, I could never survive a fight being of average height and build; I barely qualified for my high school soccer team. Even my little brothers who were younger than me by 2 years could easily overpower me, but I would attribute their victory to their 3 years of being in their school’s wrestling team too. Fortunately, they know how to behave when dad isn’t around, they know I am pack leader, that and they would get no desserts for dinner if they tried anything.

I never minded my school life, although I didn’t get to become the king of the school I got to spend time with my best friend Zack. He was a bright orange fox with white fur running from the bottom of his muzzle and throughout his chest. Unlike me, Zack was his own kind of rebel, sporting long head fur that he dyed streaks of purple which drooped over his left eye giving him a brooding appearance. Every day he would wear a black sleeveless shirt  not that he had any muscles to show off, he was as skinny as a stick, but he thought it made him look tough. The shirt would always have an obscure band’s name on it or some smartass antiestablishment statement on it. At least he wore regular jeans to class.

He and I started our friendship ever since we got partnered up in science class, probably because everyone else avoided him like the plague. He did come off as a show off know it all but I enjoyed listening to his ideas, to me he had a very mature perspective of the world.

Sadly, his parents didn’t find him as intriguing as I did. Even at home he tended to be ‘rude’ with his sarcastic remarks and sharp comments. They were worried for their son, they didn’t want him to grow up into an antisocial troublemaker. Like any loving and overprotective parents they enrolled him into Camp Build Em’ Up for half of his summer vacation, hoping the group physical activities could bring a positive change to Zack. It was upon Zack’s return that my life would be turned upside down.

“Jerry, Tom stop punching each other! Or so help me-“dad said assertively without taking his attention away from the road.

“Tom started it first,” the twin sitting closest to the car door interrupted.

“That’s cause you were drooling all over my shoulder in your sleep, you dick,” the twin sitting in the middle spoke with an irritated tone.

As for me I was twiddling with my plain green shirt and thinking if it was right to match it with a pair of dark blue shorts.

“Watch your muzzle young pup! And Jerry I told you to sleep earlier last night. You knew you were going to Camp Build Em’ Up today.” Dad continued driving but his stern eyes would look at us through the rear view mirror every few minutes.

It was a coincidence that my brothers would be going to the same camp just a week since Zack got back from there.  But, did that mean that dad thought the boys were in need of some discipline? There was never any issues before. Even they looked excited to be going as they started talking about the possible outdoor games they could take part in.

Well I didn’t think much of it. I was itching to jump out of the car at the sight of Zack’s house in the distance. His parents were on their second honeymoon so we planned a week long sleepover. The moment the car stopped in front of the driveway I grabbed the handle on my backpack and sprinted out while saying my goodbyes to everyone.

“Bye dad, bye guys. See ya when you get back,” I said hastily.

The twins replied in unison through the half opened window, “Bye big bro.”

Dad chimed in last, “Don’t get into trouble, just cause you two are 18 doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want.”

“We won’t,” I yelled from the porch as I waved goodbye to them.

Turning back to the door I was just about to knock on it when it swung open and my paw hit a wall of abs.  My brain went blank for a second, I was staring face to face with the skull t shirt Zack always wore, but that wasn’t right Zack and I were the same height.  What more, this fur’s arms were huge and long, his thick melon sized biceps blocked off the rest of the doorway. My pupils trailed downwards and I saw something I shouldn’t have, 2 mammoth sized thighs straining against a pair of blue jeans and an obvious bulge the size of two baseballs. Looking upwards I saw Zack’s usual hairstyle and bright blue eyes looking down at me past his beefy pair of pectorals.

“Um…Zack?” I asked dumfounded. 

“Uh duh, did you hit your head on your way here or something?” Zack asked like I was the one who just turned into jock in less than 3 weeks.

The fox turned sideways to let me through the door. I was still taken back by Zack’s sudden transformation but before I could ask he grabbed my backpack from my paw and slung it over his shoulder. “Come on dandelion, the room’s this way. Really dude you’re out of it today.”

How I wanted to say something but I figured it wasn’t the time to argue with a muscle bound teen fox. Following his wide back up the stairs we entered Zack’s room. It too had changed slightly like its owner. The walls used to be covered with posters of the fox’s favorite band and artwork, but now some of it were replace with pictures of bodybuilder furs and workout motivation posters. The shelves of books and Blue-Ray discs that covered an entire wall were removed to make room for a workout bench equipped with barbell and dumbbells.

“You just caught me near the end of my workout, give me a few minutes, just relax on the bed.” Zack said as he pointed to the bed across from the workout equipment.
I took my bag from him and my way towards the bed while he grabbed a pair of dumbbells. Those things looked heavy, with four large plates stacked each side. “How heavy were they?” I wondered. Before I sat down I the fur on my back stood on end and my ears perked up at the sight of how the bed sort of collapsed in the middle. It probably struggled to manage Zack’s new weight.

Taking out my laptop I sat at the edge of the bed to avoid sinking it further. I was halfheartedly starting up my Roarwatch game to hide that I was staring at Zack working out. He was doing that chest workout routine I saw on the infomercial channel, a dumbbell fly. A weak gasp escaped my lips as I saw his powerful arms in action, raising the dumbbells close then pulling them away. His pecs were in sync with his breathing, every time his exhaled his pectorals rose.

My cheek started to burn so I quickly looked away and was soon engrossed in my game. I wasn’t sure how much time passed but aside from the occasional grunts and clanking of metal Zack didn’t make a peep. When I finally reached my thirteenth dungeon I was exhausted, I closed my laptop and just lied down on the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I saw it was 7 p.m. on the digital clock next to the bed stand, I was asleep for at least an hour. Pulling myself up, my tail ached; I shouldn’t have slept on it. I scratched my head and felt the weirdest sensation from my groin, it felt slightly sore. As I touched my crotch I suddenly had remember a weird dream I was having earlier.  I dreamt Zack was standing over me, panting heavily. He pulled me by the legs closer to him before he unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. He lapped at my soft member like a hungry wolf, taking it all in and lapping it up with his tongue. My cock hardened in his mouth but he kept on sucking it. In the dream he was massaging my balls with one paw while the other went up my shirt and rubbing my chest. It didn’t take long for me to spray my load inside his maw, Zack drank every last drop eagerly.  I remember feeling so drained that I was about to fall back asleep.

Then the most extraordinary thing happened, I saw the fox grow. Zack stood up growling and rubbing his chest. I didn’t know whether he was in pain or ecstasy. His pecs protruded further causing his shirt to hug tightly against his chest. He must have grown taller too because I saw his shirt rise to expose his bellybutton. And his arms, his already muscular arms thickened until they looked like they could crush an apple between his biceps and forearms with ease. My vision became too blurred by then to see what happened, but I remembered hearing clothing rip before everything faded to black.

I was walking down the flight of stairs heading to the kitchen when I thought of that dream. My heart felt uneasy yet excited at the same time, was it all really a dream? It didn’t help that I was turning myself on thinking about it.

Shaking the thought out of my head I waited for my boner to subside before entering the kitchen. I caught whiff of bacon and waffles being made from the top of the stairs, and I couldn’t wait, Zack was always a good cook. The moment I entered I stopped dead at the entrance, across the kitchen desktop was Zack, but like in my dreams he looked bigger than when I saw him earlier.  

A noticeable tent extended out from my groin area. His back was half as wide as the desktop now, and the poor fabric looked like it would rip if the fox moved. 

“Z-Zack?”

The huge fox turned with a dying pan with three slices of bacon in it, “Oh hey there sleepyhead. Hope you didn’t mind the smell, thought I make us breakfast for dinner,” Zack dropped the bacon over a stack of pancakes and served it on the counter, “eat up.”

I hesitantly approached the delicious smelling meal. In my mind I decided that before I finished this meal I would get some answers.
“Zack, I got to ask. What happened you at that camp?” I poked a piece of bacon with a fork nearby.

“Ugh that place was the worst. They had us wake up at 5 in the morning to run laps. Then after breakfast it was the usual ‘team events,” Zack did a quotation sign in the air with his fingers when he said team, “so I was forced in with a bunch of other sweaty furs to do useless repetitive tasks.”
I listened attentively while stuffing my face with food. “No I get that…” I had to pause to swallow a big piece of pancake, “but how did you get so buff? You’re like twice the size of the jocks at school.”

Zack made a pff sound while rolling his eyes, “I am nothing like them. This is physical fitness. I admit the camp was dumb but the counselors really convinced me that for a smart ass like me I should have the body to match it.”

“That still doesn’t explain how you grew in such a short time!” 

“Just proper nutrition and good genes I guess,” Zack grabbed a piece of bacon off the plate and ate it.

My shoulders dropped in defeat this conversation wasn’t going anywhere. Deciding not to pursue the topic anymore I asked, “Where’s your plate?”

Zack walked pass the counter and I saw that he was in his boxers now, his very thin and straining boxers. It did nothing to hide the python between his steel thick thighs. That cock was snaking along his right thigh and I swore I saw the dickhead poking through the leg hole. “It’s cool dude. You finish up, I had my protein shake and a ‘snack’ while you were asleep. Take your time I’m gonna go set up the Y box,” Zack said.

Something about the way he mentioned snack sent shivers down my spine. Was he there when I had that dream? I watched he strut out of the kitchen and I blushed when Zack suddenly stopped at the doorway and flexed his glutes. Shit, he knew I was staring.

After the meal I dropped the plates and utensil in the sink before entering the living room. There was no chance for me to take a good look at it when I arrived but now I saw that the living room became even simpler, there were no decorations whatsoever, just a white sofa across the big screen TV with the Y box attached to it. 
The TV was already on and set to a racing game. I walked over to the sofa and said, “Where am I supposed to sit?” Zack had taken up most of the sofa by lying on it.

“Quit your whining, there’s room here,” Zack beat his chest and patted the small gap of sofa in front of his abs.

“I think I’ll take the floor.”

“Dude-lie here,” Zack said in a commanding tone. My short little tail rose on attention and  my body moved automatically following the fox’s instructions. It was amazing what pounds of muscle could do to a guy’s dominating presence.

So, I tried to squeeze myself in front of Zack’s might frame, my head resting on his thick right pectoral.  Sure enough  I barely fit but it felt surprisingly good. His body radiating warmth. 

Zack then pulled out a controller from behind him and gave it to me. The fox’s left arm draped over my shoulder to allow him to reach his. I was trapped in the muscular arms of my best friend and I liked it.

The game then started and we raced  three rounds while throwing playful insults at each other. That moment felt like the good old days, he and I laughing and just gaming without a care in the world.

By the fifth round however, I had to call for  a  pause. “Hold on dude, I think my joystick is busted. It won’t move right,” I said pulling the right joystick back and forth trying to ge tit to work.

“Oh, well I think you have a substitute joystick right here,” Zack said softly almost like a whisper.

“Where?” I asked.

“Here,” his left paw reached down my pants and grabbed my cock.

I yelped, which must have scared Zack cause he was quickly pulling his paw back, but then I stopped him. “No,” silence filled the air, I looked up into his face, 
    “umm… it feels good, but I don’t think that will help me play better.”

Zack smiled and sunk his paw back into my shorts, “Well why don’t we stop and play something else.” His paw started to rub my cock softly. I gasped.

“You know, I’m getting pretty hungry. I was wondering if you could feed me,” Zack said as he licked his lips.

“Wh-what?”

“All these muscles need lots of protein Berry,” the fox raised his right arms and flexed,  his veins snaked up all over it, “ that’s what the camp thought me. They made us stronger with some special juices just so that we all could keep up with the games, but I learned a secret from the camp counselors one night, cum makes the growth faster.”

The fox rubbed my rock hard cock faster as he bit onto my neck. My breathing grew heavier as my brain fogged from the waves of pleasure taking over my body, what Zack was saying was like something from a B movie horror film.

One of Zack’s long feet grabbed my shorts and tugged it all the way down, exposing my tender behind. He wasn’t slowing down for a second, pumping my cock with increasing vigor.

Zack stopped biting and pulled back, his breathing was escalating as well. I could feel something  stiff poking my butt. “Do you want me to grow Berry?” Zack asked excitedly.

“Yes, yes.” I answered passionately.

“How big do you want me to grow?” His paw was like magic, rubbing the tip of my dick with his thumb, smearing the pre along my shaft so he could jerk me off faster.

I moaned heavily, “Grow…grow out of your clothes!”  My body shuddered, I could feel the pressure building in my balls.

Just as I was about to cum Zack pulled his paw on my cock, back grabbed me by the hips and tossed me back until my upper body was leaning over the sofa. It all happened so fast I didn’t have time to scream. My still throbbing cock then bumped against something cold, it was the fox’s wet nose.  Clutching the sides of the sofa with my claws I groaned when I felt Zack hot tongue lapping around my cock. This was the feeling in my dream, the heat of his breath and the power of his tongue dominating my cock. In just a few second I came hard in down his thick throat. The rush of ecstasy was powerful as I cummed at three times.

Zack then patted my butt, and I pulled myself back  to face him. There was a line of white goo on his lips. I chuckled and was about to go in for a kiss when I felt his stomach beneath my butt shake. 

The fox grit his teeth and his whole body started expanding and twitching. His shirt ripped in half as his shoulders broaden and his white pecs ballooned up into two thick watermelons. A rich web of veins then spread across his chest and arms, it almost looked painful to me. I held on to his wall of abs that suddenly morphed from a six pack to an eight pack.

“Whoa!” I exclaimed. I wanted to back away but then my back hit some fleshy and wet from behind,. Turning my head quickly I gasped at the sight of the largest dick I ever saw, it was longer than my arm. The dickhead was leaking precum at an alarming rate, drenching the back of my shirt. His legs and testicles then grew thicker until his left leg was forced off the sofa due to the lack of space taken by the bulging scrotum. Loud creaking noises came from the sofa, it probably wasn’t designed to hold up so much weight.

“Fuck!”? Zack yelled when he grabbed me with his titanic arms. They looked like someone stuffed a pair of bowling balls in his triceps and biceps.

“Z-Zack? What’s wrong buddy talk to me,” I said nervously.

His eyes were wild, his  usual calm golden eyes now shone like a hunter that had just caught its prey. “Must.Fuck.Berry!” He said.

I screamed and struggled to get away but it was no use, he was too strong. “No, no. Zack no. Don’t do this. I’m your friend you’ll rip me in half with that thing!”
My ass was floating right above the tip of the muscle bound fox. I closed my eyes, not wanting to cry from the oncoming impact. But it never came. Instead I heard laughter, playful laughter.

Opening my eyes I eyes I saw Zack laughing heartily at me. “Good grief, you should have seen your face. It’s hilarious,” Zack said with a stupid smile on his face.
A fiery rage then build in me when I realized I had just been pranked. I kicked in the air trying to nail that mischievous fox in the chin but he was holding me too high up.

“Woah, woah. Ok, I’m sorry dude. Chill,” Zack apologized and place me safely on the ground. But I still punched him in the pecs repeatedly, not that he felt anything.

“You ass. I thought you turned into some kind of a fuck muscle monster!” 

“Sorry, sorry. It just seemed so right.” He sat up and held his wide arms open for a hug. His boner was pointing at me and dripping pre on the floor.

I sniffled and reciprocated his hug from the side. Zack didn’t control his strength and held me so tightly he could have broken my back.

We looked into each other’s eyes lovingly, and then I sneaked a kiss on his chin. The fox smiled and went in for a deep French kiss. His enormous tongue wrestled mine as he explored the inside of my mouth.

I didn’t want it to end but Zack broke the kiss and whispered into my right ear, “Want to continue this in bed?”

Blushing like a red stop sign I nodded. The huge fox lifted me off my feet and carried me like a newlywed bride.  He had grown taller too as his head was closer to the ceiling than before. Snuggling against his chest my muscle fox carried me into his room for the most wonderful night of my young life.Then a troubling thought came to my mind, if Zack grew this much from the camp...what was going to happen to the twins?

The End?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

Awwwr, why the twins? I wanna see Berry grow gigantic so he can actually be the alpha that he is meant to be. 83 <3 <3 I wanna see Zeke train Berry and make him bigger than even Zeke could imagine and have Zeke grow right along side him so they'll be happy and massive together. ^w^ <3 <3

God, i missed your stories. ='3 <3 <3

On Saturday, February 04, 2017 at 10:20 AM, teroyugi said:

Aww thanks Hanu, sorry I have been writing slowly lol. I hope to get better at it soon

You will sweetie. ^^ <3 *hugs you close* I know you will. 83 <3

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...