Marvelous Man - Chapter 12

EcchiMultiverse

No more once-a-day updates. You're now caught up. Chapter 13 will be done by hopefully next week.

All comments and critiques are welcomed here and on my Google Docs(https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XbcU-m63WlyPjz2UTFi5WrfkFFo0gdYmuGCyGT5tQOQ)

For other chapters, I will post them on here later. But you can find the archives on my FA and Tumblr with pics included.

FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ecchimultiverse/

Tumblr: http://ecchimultiverse.tumblr.com/

First Chapter | Previous Chapter Next Chapter

Chapter 12: Unordinary Sleepover

After his embarrassing fiasco, the musclebound hero quickly cleaned off his remaining suds and excused himself. He rushed through the lockers and applied the golden athletic cup to his genitals; not taking notice that the inside of it is now clean and dry. Afterwards, he left the D.A.B. premises and flew home.

Marvelous Man landed in an alleyway that was a block away from his apartment building. On his way back home, he realized that he had needed to find out where his shopping bags from the mall spawned at. It could have materialized either in his apartment or in the building’s foyer. That was how it worked back in Sunnysville in his three-story house. Marvelous Man rationalized to himself that the bright side of this world-building discovery would be introducing himself to the building’s staff. But perhaps not as Marvelous Man.

Placing his golden-encased wrists on top of one another, he held them high into the air. Marvelous Man took a deep breath; bracing himself for what is next to come.

He chanted, “Marvelous Muscle Magic, Metamorph!”

The muscular superhero was instantly transported into the familiar vacuum where his transformations take place. His only clothing, the jewel-encrusted athletic cup, exploded off of him. The colored paint that form his clothes then proceeded to slap his naked body; jiggling his glutes, pecs, and thighs in the process.

Finally emerging from his transformation dimension, he donned the clothes of his original persona, Justice Starr. Justice shivered from the stimulation and took a breath to calm himself down; forcing his erection to soften. He then stared at his black tank top and khaki kilt and suddenly realized that he never bought any shoes. Outside of his heroic form, he would be vulnerable to any broken glass or pebble lying on the ground. Justice made a mental note to himself to buy more shoes at a later time.

The bodybuilder strode out of the alley and made his way towards the apartment building. Justice caught a look at his home as he walked down the sidewalk. From a ground-point perspective, the building looked as if it were a skyscraper after Justice lost count of the floors.

As he approached the entrance, he spotted a doorman standing guard at the building door. He was an old man that appeared to be in his sixties with a bulky physique. Although the bulkiness might be attributed to his red, military-style overcoat; adorned with golden buttons and braided cords linking over his shoulder. He had white, fluffy mutton chop facial hair connecting to his bushy mustache. Atop his head was a red peaked cap, a style military officers would wear, pinned with the hotel’s golden logo on top of it.

The doorman looked up at Justice as the muscular man came closer. His hazel eyes had a mixed expression of curiosity and intimidation, but his mouth kept smiling.

He spoke with a soft, gruff voice, “Good evening, sir. Can I help you with something?”

“Yeah,” nodded Justice Starr, “Uh, my name is Justice Starr, and I-”

The doorman’s eyes sparkled, “Ah! Mr. Starr! We were expecting you! Come in, Come in!”

Pulling open the door behind him, the doorman waved Justice in. He bowed his head at a slight angle; as if he were addressing royalty.

Justice smiled and ducked underneath the door frame. Before he had time to observe the welcome lobby after stepping inside, the doorman zoomed around Justice.

“Terribly sorry about that, sir. We can have that door redone to be more acquainted with your height,” said the doorman.

Justice stammered, “O-oh, no! It’s fine. I’m used to it.”

“Good to hear. Right this way to the front desk, Mr. Starr,” guided the doorman.

The doorman power-walked across the lobby; scuffling against the red carpet runner. His shuffle came to a quick end, as he stood in front of a mahogany brown reception desk. Behind the desk was a red-haired woman wearing a grey power suit. She leaned over the mahogany desk, as the doorman whispered into her ear.

After the murmuring was finished, she stood up straight. Her piercing grayish blue eyes gazed at Justice upon his arrival at the desk.

She smiled, “Good evening, Mr. Starr. Welcome to the Piscelemartie. I must say, you are even more handsome than your photo.”

Justice felt weirded out by the comment. Perhaps his parents leaked a photograph of himself to the apartment staff?

“...Thanks?” said Justice.

The clerk chuckled, “Oh, I’m sorry. All staff are given photos of our residents, so we can easily recognize them. In any case, I just need a confirmation of identification before we proceed any further. Your butler stopped by earlier to drop off your IDs. So this should just take a few minutes.”

Justice did not say anything. He knew he definitely did not have a butler. More importantly, how did that “butler” attain an ID of his?

The bodybuilder dug into his pockets and felt around...it was empty.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Thank you for waiting Mr. Starr. Now that you’ve been confirmed, here are the keys to your penthouse. I realize it’s a bit old fashion, but the residents here feel safer having low-leveled technology to counter modern day burglars that can easily hack any pin pad or fingerprint scanner lock,” she said.

The clerk handed back Justice’s driver’s license with a set of silver keys on top. Justice accepted the items and placed the keys and his card into his khaki utilikilt’s pocket.

Justice nodded, “That’s alright. And thanks.”

“Oh, and one more thing, Mr. Starr. Your butler has been waiting for you with your purchases in the waiting lobby. That’s in the next room. I hope you have a wonderful stay here at the Piscelemartie,” said the clerk.

She pointed to a regal set of black doors. It had an interesting pattern of grooves carved into it, which complemented the golden doorknobs.

Justice replied, “Umm, thanks.”

As Justice opened the doors and ducked underneath the doorway, he wondered who this butler was. He had never seen anybody other than his parents in his apartment when he arrived during the day and night.

The inside of the waiting lobby had a lavish, calming style. There was a large wall-mounted television with a red leather sofa in front of it and black leather chairs strewn about. A crystal chandelier hanged in the center of the room while glowing softly. On the other side of the lobby was a row of four elevator doors with a metallic being standing next to it. It was a chrome-plated robot with metal bunny ears and had rows of shopping bags scattered around itself. The robot had a white mood ring circulating around its head that was located where its mouth should have been. Its choice of fashion was a zaffre drawstring fundoshi, hunter green utility belt, and brown flip flops.

“Gemini?” said Justice.

Gemini’s three microscope-like lenses rotated to its longest scope before he waved at Justice. His electronic voice projected a posh English accent.

He greeted, “Good evening, Master Justice. Shall I fetch you a cup of tea and the morning newspaper?”

Justice’s eyebrow flexed up in confusion as he walked towards Gemini’s location. He was sure that Gemini did not talk like that earlier. Justice then noticed Gemini’s mood ring change to a light blue.

“Ha! I’m just messing with you!” laughed Gemini.

Upon hearing Gemini’s accent change back to his usual American accent, Justice grinned.

He questioned, “So you’re my butler?”

“Oh, I just said that, cause they were getting ready to kick me out. It was the only thing that popped in my head at that moment when they weren’t going to let some nobody wait around in their building,” answered Gemini.

Justice asked, “How’d you find out where I lived?”

The mechanical being pointed at the shopping bags near his feet.

“You left your wallet in your bags, and I looked up your address with the driver’s license inside.  But yeah, the uptight lady at the desk held onto it, since you haven’t check in your residency yet,” said Gemini.

Justice spoke, “Oh…”

“Which brings up the question,” said Gemini, “Why didn’t you check in before you went shopping? Better yet, why the heck did you just drop all your stuff instead of taking it with you when you ran off? Is burning money part of your hobby?! Cause ya might as well have doused it all in gasoline and flicked a match onto them!”

Gemini’s mood ring turned red.

Justice hesitated, “Uhhh...I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking.”

Gemini sighed as his mood ring changed to white.

“I mean, what were you expecting? For them to just appear in your apartment? Did you, like, used to having servants back at your previous home or something?” he said.

Justice felt a cold sweat run down his neck.

He tried to smile, “Heh, yeah...I kinda did. It was silly of me to think they’d just respawn in my home. I’m really sorry about that. Thanks for bringing all my stuff back here.”

Justice realized he would have been royally screwed were it not for Gemini being with him earlier today. It is now definite that the real world does not inherit the same rules as Sunnysville does.

“It’s fine. I know you weren’t being a dick. And I didn’t have anything to do today, so I was fine waiting around here instead of just keeping all your things. So lucky you,” shrugged Gemini.

Turning around, the robot pushed an elevator button.

He then remarked, “By the way, what kind of name is Piscelemartie?”

“Sounds like a pasta,” commented Justice.

Gemini picked up a few of Justice’s shopping bags before facing Justice.

“Right?!” exclaimed the robot.

As the two waited for an elevator to descend to their level, Justice looked down at Gemini’s loincloth.

He pointed, “Oh, hey! You’re wearing the Mokko fundoshi I got you today!”

Gemini’s mood ring shifted to a shade of pink.

“Well...yeah. It was really nice, and I thought I’d wear it. You were right, though. I do look good in it. I’m kinda liking the zaffre color now,” replied Gemini.

A second passed by as Justice looked up at the electronic display of what floor the elevator was on.

Justice smirked, “So did you soil your white ones?”

“Fuck you,” said Gemini.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Inside of Justice’s home, Gemini sat on Justice’s leather couch. He stared at an enormous, wall-mounted television that was playing a live-action soap opera about cat people in an alternate time period. The heavy thuds of a big person echoed in the penthouse, as it drew closer to where Gemini sat.

Gemini turned his head, “I still can’t believe you live in this penthooooo-”

The robot’s mood ring flashed to a dark red, as he spotted the noisemaker. Gemini’s lenses adjusted itself; bringing into focus at the source of what rendered him speechless.

Justice thumped his way in front of the couch with a Carnal Desires shopping bag in his hand. His bulky body bounced with every step until he stopped. Looking down at the skinny robot, the bodybuilder found it cute that he caused Gemini’s metaphorical jaw to drop.

The muscular being was nearly exposed. Other than sporting the shiny, silver thong he bought earlier, he was nearly naked. His tree-trunk thighs pushed out his pouch, but it was not enough to support the thong.  Filled to the brim with the sexual mass, the silver pouch took on a round, pendulum shape. It sagged heavily from all the weighty meat and orbs in Justice’s crotch that it left the base and part of Justice’s penis exposed. The silver thong itself contrasted with Justice’s milk chocolate skin; making his filled pouch appear even bigger.

“So what do you think?” smiled Justice.

Gemini stammered, “Uh, uh...GREAT! Just...great. G-R-E-A-T…”

The robot gave a thumbs up gesture that shook uncontrollably.

“Yeah, it feels really nice to wear this,” nodded Justice, “Though kinda disappointed that it couldn’t cover up my dick’s base. I guess they’re not used to making it for big guys like me, hehe. Gotta say, I like how the fabric plays with my hole...Sorry, am I saying too much?”

Gemini’s lower body squirmed.

He replied, “Nnnnnope!...N-not at all. Umm, could I see your behind-YOU FROM BEHIND?!”

Although the robot’s outbursts seemed odd, Justice decided to pay no mind. He figured Gemini might have some programming quirks or glitches that were not apparent. After all, he had just met his new robot friend today. Justice could have missed it, due to being occupied with shopping.

“Yeah, sure,” said Justice.

Rotating himself, the bodybuilder had his back facing Gemini. The robot’s gaze started from atop Justice’s nape, slowly trickled down the expansive back with many crevices of muscle packed in, and finally stopping upon the glutes. Justice’s buttocks were so big and round, it practically swallowed the thongs tail; buried underneath globes of muscle and fat. Only the very end connecting to the rest of the slim, silver waistband was able to escape the musclebound cheeks.

Justice dug his hand into his shopping bag. At that same moment, Gemini began groping genital-lacking crotch. The robot’s mood ring changed to grey, as he looked down at his sexual gesticulation.

Looking back up at Justice’s overly plump derriere, Gemini’s mood ring switched back to dark red. In what seemed to be an unconscious movement, Gemini then started to lightly punch his crotch. Small clanging sounds rang from his crotch that went by unnoticed by Justice.

He spoke up, “So I was thinking we could do some fingernail painting just to see how the coats-. Whoops.”

A small glass vial of silver nail polish slipped from Justice’s grasps. It fell through the air faster than the bodybuilder could react. Clinking onto the ground, bottle remained intact.

“Oh, thank goodness. It didn’t break,” sighed Justice, “Well, that was lucky.”

Without even squatting, Justice bent over. Years of martial arts and some gymnastics allowed his bulky body to have great flexibility. As long as his bulging muscles were not fighting with each other for space, he can easily bend his body into splits and difficult yoga poses. With his head down at his knees, Justice’s buttocks flared. His strained back muscles pulled up his globes of muscles to expand with more perkiness, while Justice folded himself in half.

Gemini’s mood ring flickered nonstop between orange and dark red. The sight of seeing Justice in a vulnerable position for surprise intercourse cause the robot to pound his metal crotch even harder. His arm pistoned like a steam train at full speed. It sounded as if a crowd of people were in the room hitting their pots and pans together.

The metal banging noises were no longer inaudible to Justice’s ears. Quickly picking up the nail polish vial, he stood up. Justice turned around to see Gemini paused in mid-action of punching himself.

“Arrre you okay?” asked Justice.

Gemini looked from Justice, to his hand, down to his crotch, and then back to his metal hand. During that moment, his mood ring switched from a dark red, to a grey, then yellow, and finally stopping at a shade of pink.

He hesitated, “I’m just...beating myself up cause...I don’t have any fingernails?”

“Oh. That’s too bad,” frowned Justice.

Gemini nodded, “Yeah, I don’t got any toenails either.”

The robot wiggled his feet. His toes were actually a fused appendage with only a gap between the big toe and his fused little toes. While not the most visually pleasing for those appreciative of feet, it served its purpose of fitting into shoes and the brown flip flops Gemini currently wore.

“But that doesn’t mean you can’t test them yourself,” chirped Gemini.

Justice shrugged, “Yeah, ok.”

The muscular man sat himself down on the couch next to Gemini. Justice shook the bottle for a few seconds before reading the label.

“Guess I’ll try out...Cock Cage Silver,” sighed Justice.

The robot’s mood ring changed to sky blue.

Gemini spoke in a high pitch voice, “Oo-lah lah. How fancy.”

“Shut up,” smiled Justice

Twisting the cap off of the nail polish bottle, Justice placed the glass vial between his pecs. His pectorals flexed; clamping shut around the tiny bottle and securing it in place.

Gemini chided, “So those do serve a purpose other than making you hot or resting your drinks on it.”

“They do. But I’m not sure if I should be insulted that you're calling my pecs a serving tray or be flattered that you called me hot,” giggled Justice.

Gemini said nothing back, as his mood ring switched to pink.

While the cap’s brush to his nails with a silver coating, a curious thought bubbled in Justice’s mind.

He spoke up, “So I was wondering. Do you have to, like, follow that ‘laws of robotics’ stuff?”

Gemini looked Justice in the eye, while his mood ring blinked into a green color.

“Umm, no. I’m a Soulem, not some junky AI,” he replied.

Justice looked away, “Oh…”

“You don’t know what that is, do you?” questioned Gemini.

Justice’s eyes went wide, “...No?”

Gemini’s mood ring changed to white.

“No offense or anything but have you been living under a rock or something? How do you not know this stuff?” asked Gemini.

Justice’s heart began to race. He wanted to get up and run. Thankfully, he was so focused on brushing his nails, that he had enough mental clarity to keep still. Justice could not think of a good excuse and instead let the words roll out of his mouth.

“Cheesedoodle,” he answered, “I mean...I was homeschooled...out in the country.”

Gemini’s mood ring became purple.

“So you’re just an ignorant, rich jock, huh?” assumed Gemini.

Justice nodded, “Yep, that’s me. It’s why I left to...learn more about the world. My parents felt I was old enough to do it myself and gave me this place.”

As Justice finished putting the final coat on his last fingernail, Gemini’s mood ring switched to white.

“Huh...okay then. A bit fucked up, but okay,” shrugged Gemini.

He began to explain, “So I’m what’s known as a Soulem. I can pass that Turing test, cause I basically have a digital human soul. And I get the soul from my dad’s-, I mean, my creator’s brain scan. I get all his personality, quirks, subconscious fears, and even his knowledge. So that means I get free will. Yay. Now sometimes Soulems can inherit their creator’s memories to become a 100% robot copy of their creator. But that’s usually for great cops or scientists near death.”

“So yeah, the basic history for us Soulem was that a scientist invented the brain scan thing cause designing an AI with emotions and stuff was exhausting. And with having a digital human soul, people were more likely to trust us and less likely to think we’d start some sort of uprise to extinguish the human race. Then a few years later, we were able to get civil rights and be treated as people,” continued Gemini.

Justice stared at his nails to make sure he coated perfectly. It was interesting to hear Gemini give an exposition about Soulemkind. Though amidst the explanation, Justice remembered something the Soulem said earlier.

He inquired, “So what about pleasurebots? You mentioned them at the mall earlier with Sugar Skull.”

“Yeah, they’re Soulem too, but they’re more of a unique brand,” said Gemini, “They’re Soulems who’re already ‘awoken’ and whose sole purpose is to be a sexual slave to mankind. So they get off on being called a pleasurebot. I’m pretty sure I don’t have to explain how they originated.”

Justice guessed, “Brain scan of a kinky person?”

“Heh, that’s a nice way of putting it. I prefer the term ‘super slut with zero inhibitions’,” laughed Gemini.

Justice giggled, “That’s mean. So what do you mean by awoken?”

The Soulem’s mood ring turned purple.

“In simplified terms, humans pretty much call it robo-puberty. It’s...basically when a Soulem’s complex emotions become unlocked. Ya know, stuff like love, lust, or even depression. Or even those emotions that can’t be easily put into words, ya know? It’s when they experience something that causes those emotions to be ‘awoken’ and become a truly developed being. Mazel tav for them. But I haven’t gone through it yet, or otherwise, I’d have a penis already,” explained Gemini.

Justice smirked, “I bet it’d be in the shape of a drill.”

Gemini’s mood ring changed to sky blue.

“Yeah, cause I want to dig right into your love tunnel,” he joked.

The Soulem immediately looked away as his mood ring became pink.

Justice bursted out laughing. He felt so caught off guard by Gemini’s remark, that he could not help but laugh. His laughing died down a few seconds later.

Gemini resumed his exposition, “Sooo, yeah. Unless you’re a pleasurebot or inherited the memories from your brain-scanned human, you’re not an awoken Soulem. Cause when we come to life without either of those factors, we’ve practically got the emotional intelligence of a baby. And we kinda need to have a little more than that if we want to be able to handle those complex emotions and carry out our purposes.”

“And...what’s your purpose?” asked Justice.

Gemini’s mood ring became red, as he kicked off his brown flip flop. Lifting his leg up, he firmly nudged his chrome-plated heel against Justice’s thigh.

The Soulem scoffed, “How could you forget already? I told you it was to see if robots could perform magic.”

“Ack! Cold!” flinched Justice.

Feeling Gemini press his foot into Justice’s enormous, muscular thighs felt like a metal rod that was kept in a freeze. Justice immediately scooted away. He then rubbed his thigh in an effort to rub the cold away. As he did so, he looked up to see the Soulem’s mood ring turn sky blue.

Justice questioned, “So if you’re not awoken, then why have that mood ring thingie on your head?”

Gemini rolled his head as if he were expressing an eye roll.

“Well, obviously I still have emotions. Just not the more complex ones. And also, cause, I kinda don’t have a face. Can’t really express myself with these lenses I have here,” he answered.

Gemini tapped on one of the scopes that contained his optic lenses.

Justice nodded, “Oh...right. Well, it’s actually kinda cute on you. I like it.”

The Soulem looked at the television after hearing Justice’s remark. His mood ring’s color shifted to a shade of pink.

“...Thanks,” said Gemini.

Justice turned to the television as well. The soap opera of the cat people was still playing. The scene appeared to be a calico catman seducing a persian catman by rubbing his tail against his.

The bodybuilder commented to himself, “I wonder where those furry people came from.”

“Oh, they didn’t come from anywhere. They’re transpecies,” spoke Gemini.

Justice’s eyebrow flexed up, as he turned his head to Gemini.

He said, “Transwhatnow?”

Next Chapter

• Upvote 2