LoveGrowth

Once again, thank you for all the support on the story. I don’t really know how the story will continue next as I’m still figuring it out. However, if you have any requests or ideas, I’d love to hear them.

Part I

Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI

Changing my Life

Part VII

That night I awoke to several strange sounds coming from the kitchen. Looking at my phone I saw that it was 4.55 AM. I turned around, trying to wake Max up. But as I shook the blankets, I discovered that Max was nowhere near me. His side of the bed was empty. I tossed the duvet off of me and got out of bed. Slowly making my way down the noises kept getting louder and louder. Tiptoeing into the living room, I found a shadow of, what seemed like a hung beast, forming on the ground. The light came from the refrigerator.

I glanced around the corner not knowing who, or what, I was going to find. I heard the beast gulping and munching on the contents that were stacked in our fridge. Once I glanced into the kitchen I saw a beast feasting on every piece of food he could get.

“Max? Is that you?” I asked entering the kitchen step by step.

The hung beast turned his head and looked right at me. I looked in its eyes and saw that it was indeed Max. But he didn’t look the same as he used to be a few hours ago. His already broad shoulders were as wide as the fridge, his 6 pack had been transformed into an 8 pack, his legs were bigger than my 2 arms put together and his bulge was as big as my head, stretching the tiny waistband of his underpants to its limits. And then there was his height. He seemed to have grown over night.

Max stopped eating and turned his entire body towards me.

“Are.. are you okay?” I asked as he stood there, intimidating me by his sheer size and muscles. I was trembling at the thought that he could crush me with just his bare hands. But that thought quickly faded as Max started to talk.

“Sorry for waking you baby, I don’t know why but I’m just so HUNGRY!” he said raising his arms and doing a double bicep pose. He enjoyed himself probably a bit too much as his member started to stretch the waistband even more.

“OH, this feels so good.” Max said biting his lips and closing his eyes again. With a loud rip, the waistband gave up and his big meaty prick nocked some empty bottles over, smashing them to the ground.

“That wasn’t meant to happen.” He said looking at me with a worried look on his face.

“Don’t worry about it.” I said reassuring him “Are you feeling alright?” I asked. I was still a bit frightened seeing him so hungry and powerful.

“I, I think so. I’m not as hungry as before.” He said feeling his 8 pack. I felt myself shivering and getting goose bumps. Looking at his hands moving around his stomach, I kept reminding myself that he could crush me with his bare hands. Max raised his head and saw my fearful expression.

“Oh baby, don’t worry. I know it’s all a bit scary but I’ll never hurt you. I love you.” He said stumping his big feet towards me. He reached under my arms and picked me up easily. He held me at the same height as his head and slowly came forward. We started to kiss and I could feel just how big his tongue was inside of my mouth. It filled up most of my mouth. I wasn’t complaining though. I was happy that he finally had the body he always dreamed of. My fear and anxiety got replaced by the feeling of protection and lust.

Max turned me around and placed me on the marble countertop of our kitchen island and slowly worked his way down my body. It felt amazing. He licked my abs and twisted my nips along the way. I moaned wanting him to worship me more with his fantastic new body.

Making his way down he pulled my underwear down and started sucking my throbbing member. Max had always been a good bottom but now. It seemed the more he grew, the better he got at sex.

He stopped for a moment and grabbed my legs. Pulling them apart, he lifted me up and placed me on my back. Spitting on my small crack, he pushed his big index finger deep inside of me. I couldn’t contain myself and started moaning louder.

“You like that?” he asked. I knobbed and Max pushed a second one inside.

I grabbed the ends of the countertop as tightly as I could. It felt so good but at the same time it hurt so much. Max looked up and into my eyes.

“May I?” he asked looking at his throbbing beast. I knobbed again. He didn’t waste any time. Pushing his big beast inside of my tight hole. I screamed as he kept thrusting in like a maniac. I felt like my hole was about to explode. He kept on going deeper and deeper inside as his orange sized balls constantly hit my ass.

“RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!”

He screamed and released his entire load. Max pulled out and gallons of cum followed, flooding the countertop and the floor. He grabbed my dick and stroked it as fast as he could, making me cum and hitting him in his face. He placed his head on my newly formed belly and closed his eyes as we both were panting and sweating like pigs.

“I love you.” He said kissing me.

“I love you too.” I said.

Max got up and looked at the mess we made. He glanced back at my hole which was still releasing his manly fluids along with some blood.

“OH! I’M SO SORRY! DID I HURT YOU?!” he asked panicking.

“Yes you did. But this is totally normal.”

“But this doesn’t happen to me when you do it.”

“That’s because I loosen you up first. I couldn’t fit inside of you either when we first did it.”

He knobbed in agreement and told me a billion times that he felt sorry for hurting me. I told him he didn’t have to say sorry as he’s just learning how to work with his growing body. However we agreed to use a safe word to avoid hurting one another in the future. We both cleaned the kitchen and took a steamy shower to clean ourselves. Afterwards we climbed in bed and slept for the remaining hours.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9