EcchiMultiverse

All comments and critiques are welcomed here and on my Google Docs(https://drive.google.com/open?id=11TnIR4aIg1Pt_hZeCRSi7f8fBsYphn8zmoEz2lYXRyE)

For other chapters, I will post them on here later. But you can find the archives on my FA and Tumblr with pics included.

FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ecchimultiverse/

Tumblr: http://ecchimultiverse.tumblr.com/

First Chapter | Previous Chapter Next Chapter

Chapter 11: Consequences

The hallway of the Demon Authority Bureau's fifth floor echoed with the muffled sounds of crashing and cursing. The source of the noises emanated from the closed office of the head of the D.A.B.’s North American region, Director Doug Skye.

“Fatherfucker!” screamed the Director.

Seconds ticked by as Marvelous Man uncomfortably fidgeted about in front of the door. He stood there; clad with nothing but his jewel-encrusted, golden athletic cup suctioned to his extra large delicates. To his left was his field analyst, Fairuza. Still as a statue, she clutched her book with a strong vice while twiddling the edges of her cream white hijab between her fingers. On Marvelous Man’s right, Gene posed with a relaxed demeanor. Marvelous Man could see his partner’s behavior as an act, as he could feel the bunny demigod emit trepidation.

The continuing profanity and smashing finally died down as the doorknob begins to click and twist. The door slowly opens to reveal Puzzles standing behind it. The smoke imp stood straight with a professional poise, while the blended scent of jasmine and lavender escaped into the hallway. Whatever worry he had was held frozen underneath his crystal blue eyes.

He gestured with his chin, “Come in.”

Taking lead, Marvelous Man ducked underneath the doorway as he entered. Gene and then Fairuza followed behind him. Although Marvelous Man’s legs were mighty with tremendous muscular power, they trembled at the what the Director might do. It took all of the musclebound hero’s willpower to not fall down with each small step he took. The barely clothed hero surveyed the inside of the office to briefly study any notable damages.

The interior was still the same as the last time he saw it. A cobalt-colored carpet flooring with scenic paintings and glowing runes adorning the walls. All the furnishings, including the plants and statues, remained intact. Even the cherrywood desk the Director was currently seated behind showed no signs of splintering or impact.

As for the Director, small beads of sweat perspired on his forehead, as he drew shallow breaths of exhaustion. It was obvious that he had recently engaged in a physically rigorous activity. He had his hands placed on top of his desk; intertwined with a slight tremble from leftover adrenaline. And his usual Southern gentlemanly smile was replaced with a struggling, neutral flatline.

Puzzles’ expression changed into shock the moment he turned around. After letting Gene and Fairuza inside, he hurriedly waddled back to the Director’s desk. Marvelous Man spotted the smoke imp kick the remains of a splintered wooden baseball bat back underneath the cherrywood desk. Puzzles then stared up at Marvelous Man with a look that said, “You saw nothing!”

As Puzzles dissipated into smoke and reappeared on top of the desk, Director Skye raised one of his hands and slowly waved it with his index and middle finger extended. The room itself responded to his magical gesture and softly closed the door behind the three squad members. The Director sighed; letting out any building tension he had within himself.

“So before we get into the meat of this meeting, I wanted to address a curious elephant in the room,” he said.

The Director turned his attention to Gene, “Now, Gene. I am most certainly glad that you had not come back from the mission bare-ass naked. It’s a new record for this being twice in a row.”

Director Skye’s eyes then shifted to Marvelous Man.

“That being said, what happened to your outfit, Marvelous Man? I distinctly do not remember you wearing...that earlier today,” he said.

Marvelous Man stared at the cherrywood desk, “We were fighting a monster, and it was melting into acid. It pulled me into itself, and, well...it melted all my clothes off except for my cup. And we wanted to report our findings as soon as possible, so I didn’t have time to change...Sorry.”

“No need to apologize about that. It happens,” sighed the Director, “But I think it’s time we get back to the proverbial meat I just stated a few seconds ago.”

He continued, “I’ve went over the statement Fairuza gave to me about how the mission went. There is honestly only one thing we can say about this. Puzzles?”

“You all fucked up. That was our only chance to bring down the Skeleton Lord, and now we have no way of tracking him,” said Puzzles.

The Director corrected, “We all fucked up, Puzzles. And the root of the stem of mistakes started with me. I had grown too lax with the Nemesis Branch being a safety net if a supervillain grew too powerful. I should have sent in some field agents earlier. Maybe we could have prevented that slaughter. Then again, maybe not. At the very least, you two managed to survive with very minimal injuries.”

“Still, none of this looks good on the D.A.B. as a whole. People were murdered by the Skeleton Lord, and he got away. And since the Skeleton Lord committed multiple homicides, this case will have to be shared with the Skyway City police department. But I will say that it's fortunate that the Skeleton Lord has not truly shown any initial signs that his power level has gone up. Unless he can destroy a building in one blow, it’s subjective enough for him to remain a C-Rank. Meaning that we can still handle this case rather than passing it on to only the Nemesis Branch and the other boys in blue,” said Director Skye.

Marvelous Man felt embarrassed at himself. Though he survived the ordeal with the Skeleton Lord and his monster, it was still a mission failure. Even with all that muscle and superpowers, he felt powerless at his situation.

The Director concluded, “So in the meanwhile, you all are on standby until the Skeleton Lord shows up again. Now if there’s nothing else y’all want to say, then you are dismissed.”

With nobody else commenting, Gene took a step forward. He no longer emoted the emotion of trepidation, but rather curiosity.

“If I may inquire, sir, what will happen to the deceased? Will there be a funeral held for them or perhaps will their kin be notified of the passing of their lives?” asked Gene.

Director Skye shook his head, “No, there will be no funeral for them. And as for their next of kin, we don’t know who was killed. Nobody was keeping track of who was in that homeless group, and the only remains not melted by Marvelous Man that was briefed in Fairuza’s report was...Puzzles?”

Marvelous Man flinched at the remark, while the smoke imp picked up a digital tablet that lied next to him. Fiddling it with his cat-like paws, seconds passed by until he found an answer.

“Martin Walsh, Boss. No family or known friends that we have to talk to about his death,” reported Puzzles.

Gene’s eyes became wide with shock. His hands clenched, as he emitted ripples of anger. Marvelous Man forcibly calmed himself; mentally telling himself that those were not his own emotions.

The rabbit superhero protested, “But we must lay them to rest! It is only fair that we carry out such a duty as fellow beings. Will not the citizens of Skyway City be restless upon knowing their homeless have been preyed upon?!”

The Director paused; placing a hand over his face. He sighed, as the hand slowly slid down. He looked at Gene with cold honesty.

“As far as the citizens of Skyway City are concerned, they don’t give a damn that homeless people were killed. Especially since those people in the subway were rejects from other self-sustaining homeless communities. Matter of fact, some would find it as a blessing that they were murdered. They most certainly will not be missed,” he stated.

Director Skye continued, “Now if you want to hold a funeral for them, be my guest. The D.A.B. will not divulge any more of their resources for that sort of thing other than purifying the area to prevent supernatural activities. And with it being an abandoned subway station, gods only knows when we’ll get to that.”

The air held still tension, and time seemed to slow down with every heartbeat that rang in Marvelous Man’s ears. Marvelous Man could feel the anger from Gene increasing, as he saw the bunny demigod’s shoulders tense. He wanted to shout at the Director for saying such thoughtless things. He wanted to support Gene’s claim...but no words could come to his head. Marvelous Man did not know the right response to such an event. Saying anything but the right words could hurt them.

No, that’s wrong. This isn’t Sunnysville. Marvelous Man was not in Sunnysville anymore, and none of the people here are soulless androids...he hoped.

Marvelous Man flicked his gaze over to Fairuza for any support. She had her head bowed with her eyesight anchored to the cobalt carpet. Fairuza seemed to hug her book tighter; as if trying to be absorbed into the hardback itself.

“So be it,” gritted Gene.

The bunny demigod stormed towards the door. The anger he broadcasted now came with a hint of sadness. After opening the office door, he slammed it shut behind him with a considerable amount of his super strength. The door instantly glowed and boomed from the impact. The light surrounding the door appeared to be some sort of thin, translucent barrier.

Instead of exploding into splintering pieces from the amount of force Gene used, the door remained intact. A glowing rune shimmered on top of the glowing door, as if it were the barrier’s power source. It then faded away a second later; along with the glowing barrier.

Puzzles ears perked up upon seeing the barrier. Turning around, he waddled across the desk to where the Director sat. The smoke imp leaned forward and whispered into his master’s ear.

Director Skye looked at Marvelous Man, “Mr. Marvelous Man, it has just occurred to me that you have used a new power that has not been stated in your profile. Now regulations would stipulate that you march right into the DMR and update your profile.”

Before Marvelous Man could form words in objection, the Director held up a hand.

“But. I am willing to look the other away from this issue just this once. HOWEVER. If you use those new powers of yours in public, you forfeit that privilege and will bounce your bubbly muscle ass back into the DMR. Are we clear?” spoke Director Skye.

Marvelous Man swallowed. He realized that if he his newfound power were catalogued into his superhero profile, other companies would probably hire him for that purpose. And even worse would that people could be afraid of him. And that elated feeling of inflicting pain onto other people...he did not want to become that kind of person.

He nodded, “Yes, sir. Crystal clear, sir.”

“Good. Y’all are dismissed then,” said the Director, “Oh, and one more thing, Marvelous Man. Go to the second floor and get cleaned up. You smell like puke.”

>>>>>>>>>>>

The locker room on the second floor’s Shower and Onsen floor was empty, as Marvelous Man ducked underneath the entrance’s doorway. The musclebound hero was glad to not find Gene in a spit roast threesome again. He did not find Gene’s openly sexual practices disgusting, but he could not help but feel embarrassed when encountering it.

Marvelous Man sauntered over towards a random locker on the top row. Pulling open the latch with one hand, he place his other on his golden athletic cup. The muscular hero sighed a mix of relief and disappointment, as his jewel-encrusted cup hissed a suction release.

Lifting the cup off, he felt his large testicles wetly slap against his overly muscular, tree-trunk thighs. Marvelous Man then felt cold air caressing his moist, hefty package. As the sweet, musky smell of his cum wafted up to his nose, he inspected the inside of his golden athletic cup.

The interior was slathered in layers and ropes of his musky ejaculation. Marvelous Man knew that he experienced some emissions during his return to the D.A.B. and his meeting with the Director. But he was so stressed from the recent events, that he hardly noticed. He questioned if that was why he was able to maintain his composure after poisoning the Teratoma, when he would usually run away until the feelings of anxiety cleared.

Placing the cup inside the teal locker, he then closed it. Marvelous Man made a mental note to clean the golden athletic cup later when he arrived back at home. More than likely, he would do it after he was done being Justice. He wanted a break from superhero work, as it was starting to become a bit too gritty for his mental health.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Slowly thumping his heavy body into the shower room, Marvelous Man found the area occupied by Gene on the other side of the room. The bunny demigod was standing underneath an activated showerhead and had his back turned to the hulkish hero. Marvelous Man could not sense Gene’s broadcasted emotions, and Gene gave no acknowledgement at Marvelous Man’s presence. The white rabbit ears drooped heavily with being wet from the shower. It was as if the bunny demigod was lost in thought.

Hot water cascaded off of Gene’s naked body; streams of water filling in the hard crevices of his musculature. Unlike Marvelous Man’s inflated muscles, Gene’s muscle anatomy was more compact. All that flesh wound tightly and twisting into each other like ropes. He reminded Marvelous Man of marble human sculptures chiseled with realistic skin folds and flexing sinew that made it seem alive. There was so much power within this smaller person that Marvelous Man could now appreciate even more.

Though the only place that was not hard with compact muscle and sinew was Gene’s buttocks. A layer of fat encompassed the bunny demigod’s glutes to give it a round, bouncy appeal. The water itself bended around the derriere; as if it were cupping the cheeks in worship of the rabbit adonis. However, that soft layer still quivered under the might of Gene’s muscular bottom whenever he lightly swayed underneath the showerhead.

Marvelous Man spoke up, “Uhh, Gene?”

The rabbit superhero turned around to face his caller. He gave a small smile, but his eyes betrayed that action by reflecting hints of sadness.

“Greetings, Marvelous Man. Have you come to cleanse yourself with the shower?” he asked.

Marvelous Man nodded while heading towards the showerhead next to Gene. Like the tiny quakes he gave off with each weighty step, it vibrated throughout his body. Every action causing his excessive muscles on his thighs and pecs to jiggle; almost as if he were stuffed to the brim with semi-solid mercury.

He replied back, “Yeah. Director Skye told me I smelled like puke.”

Gene paused for a moment. His eyes fluttered with the attempt to recall a memory.

“Yes, like your culture’s saying goes, he does not beat around the bush,” said Gene.

Standing next to the bunny demigod, Marvelous Man turned the shower’s handle on. Hot water sprayed onto his protruding pectorals; breaking off into multiple miniature rivers that travel around the pec shelf’s curved angles. While pleasing to a voyeur’s eye, it was another annoyance for Marvelous Man that he had grown used to with products not accustomed to his size. He was too tall for the showerhead to naturally spray him, and he was too big and wide for the water to reach every part of him without trickling down the upper parts of his expanded anatomy.

Gene’s ears twitched to attention. It seemed as if he had felt Marvelous Man’s frustration.

He looked up at his partner, “Is there something that troubles you?”

Marvelous Man was about to say no, when he realized a problem in his current situation.

“...I don’t have any soap. You got any on you?” asked Marvelous Man.

Gene stooped down for a second before standing up straight again. He grinned, while he held a green and yellow body wash bottle in his hand.

He inquired, “Do you have any discretions with the honeysuckle scent?”

“Naw, it’s fine. I like the smell of those flowers,” smiled Marvelous Man.

Gene replied, “I am most glad to hear that. Please sit down, so I may apply.”

Marvelous Man’s eyebrow rose, as he slightly tilted his head.

“Huh?” he said.

Gene stated, “You are too big to lather yourself, am I correct? I have brothers as big as you, and they need help with the lathering of their backs. Their muscles are too big to be flexible enough to reach their backs.”

Marvelous Man felt embarrassed. It was true what Gene said. Nowadays, he had to use a long body brush to apply any body wash on his backside.

“Y-Yeah. Thanks,” said Marvelous Man

The bulky superhero complied and sat down in a seiza position. His tree-trunk thighs laying on his calves, and his round, ample buttocks resting over his heels. With his back arched straight and sitting at a lower height, the water was finally able to spray his whole being. He was glad for the help, but it felt uncomfortable to seem vulnerable to a person he wanted to be equal to.

Marvelous Man’s shoulders twitched, as he felt a thick amount of cold gel squirted onto the base of his neck. After the application, Gene rubbed his hands into the body wash gel. The rabbit superhero kneaded the soap across Marvelous Man’s bulging, muscular traps and around his shoulders. Gene’s fingers at first felt bony and rough. But seconds after their maneuvering, they became a gentle massage. A light moan escaped Marvelous Man’s lips, as tension evaporated from his affected muscles. Every part of him that was touched felt like it became a malleable clay of pleasure. However, one part of him beneath his torso became an unbreakable cylinder-shaped clay of pleasure.

Marvelous Man gave himself a mental headshake. He needed to focus and say what he wanted to say to Gene.

He spoke up, “I...I just wanted to say I’m sorry. About what Director Skye said. It was really harsh, and he should’ve at least helped a bit. With the funeral, I mean.”

The bunny demigod stopped his lathering for a moment. He softly smiled and resumed his scrubbing.

“I am not sure why you feel the need to apologize. But I appreciate the sentiment,” said Gene, “What the Director said reminded me of what the elders of my tribe have said. That outside of our country, the rest of the world is strangled by chaos.”

With the top of Marvelous Man’s back completely soaped, Gene applied more honeysuckle-scented body wash on the hulking hero.

“In my tribe, every person is important. All of my brethren serve a role that can benefit everybody or at least an individual. Outcasts do not exist,” he continued.

Marvelous Man hesitated, “But...isn’t that cause it’s a tribe? Tribes are much smaller than countries like the U.S. And with so many people in these big countries, there isn’t enough resources for everybody to be important. Outcasts are kinda unavoidable.”

“Then perhaps the breeders should be more mindful on the quantity of their offspring,” retorted Gene.

Marvelous Man grinned, “Are you trying to tell people to not have sex? Because that’s kinda impossible.”

“I suppose that it is hypocritical of me to say such things,” giggled Gene.

The sitting superhero laughed at Gene’s comment before calming down. Marvelous Man could feel Gene rubbing the soap onto his lower back. Each thick ridge of muscle softened; turning his back into a map of sensitive bliss. At every knead, his mind became soft and sweet like cotton candy, and his hard erection ached for release. He needed to voice his true intentions to Gene before he was too stimulated to think.

He cleared his throat, “I, uh, I also wanted to say that...if you’re serious about having a funeral...I’d like to help out. With whatever you need...and stuff.”

“I accept your assistance. But as of this moment, I would like to focus on other things. I still feel displeased from the most recent event,” said Gene.

Marvelous Man nodded, “Um, Sure...sure, okay. Can I ask you something? Last one, I swear.”

“Proceed,” replied Gene.

Squeezing his thick thighs with his hands, Marvelous Man gathered what courage he could. It was becoming harder to speak as his back muscles melted at the bunny demigod’s touch. His heartbeat began to increase from the struggle of pronouncing his next words.

He hesitated, “Would you…would you go out with me? I like you a lot even though we just met. Would it be okay if we went on a date, so I can get to know you better?”

The rabbit superhero ceased his scrubbing.

“Hm? Ah, this is an attempt at courtship, yes? No man has ever asked me out on a ‘date’. I have always wondered what it would be like to do such things as enacted by the outside world’s media.” said Gene.

He paused for a second, as Marvelous Man’s heart raced.

The bunny demigod smiled, “Yes, I would like to be taken out on the date. It sounds like an amusing activity.”

Marvelous Man was elated. He felt like he could do endless super jumps. It was a simple act of asking; but to Marvelous Man, it was a giant step towards adulthood and being an individual. Now he truly thought of himself as a marvelous man.

“Now perhaps I can take this chance of getting to know your body better,” said Gene.

The rabbit superhero leaned forward; his tight body and hard erection pressing against Marvelous Man’s lower back. Gene’s arm snaked underneath Marvelous Man’s swollen lats. Maneuvering his hand in front of the musclebound hero’s cobblestone abs, he grabbed Marvelous Man’s swollen sexual muscle.

Squealing in surprise, Marvelous Man’s flight power activated by reflex. The surprised man propelled forward into the air. With no thought of direction or stopping within the next second, he slammed straight into the tiled walls.

Next Chapter

• Upvote 3

The ending is so funny and kinda cute. ^^ <3 I definitely hope that our hero will be e to make the date be one of his most haply memories ever. ^^

I wonder though: What would happen if Marvelous Man's healing power would become limitless? =3 If he would compound truly all the happy memories and feelings he has ever felt and overcharge his abilities so much that they reach another level entirely, would it be possible for him too reanimate the dead or restore a dead skeleton back to fully healthy person etc? ^^ Would be pretty awesome & heck, if he would be able to do that, imagine what that would do too the Skeleton Lord. I mean: The Skeleton Lord absorbed blood and basically desintegrated what was left of the bodies. So basically if he would be able to restore people back to normal from just their blood, the skeleton Lord would be forever gone. ^^;

But in a previous part, you mentioned that the Skeleton Lord had god-like powers BUT no longer had a purpose. I hope you will tell us more about that and the history of the Skeleton Lord, because I get the feeling he wasn't always evil like that, and that he is actually a person that lost meaning in his life by people around him which made him lash out and hate all life, a sort of good guy turning evil kind of thing. ^^;;

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

The ending is so funny and kinda cute. ^^ <3 I definitely hope that our hero will be e to make the date be one of his most haply memories ever. ^^

I wonder though: What would happen if Marvelous Man's healing power would become limitless? =3 If he would compound truly all the happy memories and feelings he has ever felt and overcharge his abilities so much that they reach another level entirely, would it be possible for him too reanimate the dead or restore a dead skeleton back to fully healthy person etc? ^^ Would be pretty awesome & heck, if he would be able to do that, imagine what that would do too the Skeleton Lord. I mean: The Skeleton Lord absorbed blood and basically desintegrated what was left of the bodies. So basically if he would be able to restore people back to normal from just their blood, the skeleton Lord would be forever gone. ^^;

But in a previous part, you mentioned that the Skeleton Lord had god-like powers BUT no longer had a purpose. I hope you will tell us more about that and the history of the Skeleton Lord, because I get the feeling he wasn't always evil like that, and that he is actually a person that lost meaning in his life by people around him which made him lash out and hate all life, a sort of good guy turning evil kind of thing. ^^;;

I wouldn't say no. And you're so hot about a lot of things!!! X3

So far, MM can't really bring back the dead. But you've given me a lot of food for thought X3 He can only heal what exists in the present. So things like closing wounds or mending bones is no problem. But growing back a limb that no longer exists...that can be a bit tricky, hehe.

But yeah, you're very perceptive and not completely wrong on a lot of things

• Upvote 2

On Thursday, February 02, 2017 at 10:09 PM, EcchiMultiverse said:

I wouldn't say no. And you're so hot about a lot of things!!! X3

So far, MM can't really bring back the dead. But you've given me a lot of food for thought X3 He can only heal what exists in the present. So things like closing wounds or mending bones is no problem. But growing back a limb that no longer exists...that can be a bit tricky, hehe.

But yeah, you're very perceptive and not completely wrong on a lot of things

Whohoo!! 8D Really? Dang, I am so looking forward to seeing what I got right and what I didn't get right. ^^ <3 <3

It is indeed difficult to restore a limb that no longer exists, not many superheroes have that ability (even in rl comics and movies. only ones I know are Wolverine & Deadpool, might be more but Idk. And those only can heal themsekves and not others so yeah. ^^; ). But MM might be able to do it. I mean: His healing powers kinda seem to work on either accelerating the natural healing of a person's body (like instead of it taking weeks to heal a broken bone, it only takes a couple of minutes, so sort off speeding up time in a way); or he sort off restores the damaged tissue/bones to the state beforeit got damaged (so basically turning back time for that bodily tissue a little). I am pretty sure it is the first one though as usually healing powers work in that way. But woukd be funny if his overcharged healing powers coukd do the second as that would make it actually a little easier for him to be able to develope the reanimation power. ^////^

But anyway: I guess we'll see in future parts, what you have in store for our dear protagonists and antagonist. ;3 

• Upvote 1