I’m really sorry for not posting on Wednesday, but I had some trouble at work which I needed to take care off. Anyway, thanks once again for the wonderful support and I hope you are enjoying the story as much as I am. Also if you happen to have any requests for the story then please let me know. :3

Part I

Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V

Changing my Life

Part VI

Max waddled out of the cubicle, looking down embarrassed of the exposure of his body. His shirt had been split open, chest and new formed abs visible. His arms seemed ready to explode out of their tight tubes that were surrounding them. His trousers were skin tight and glued to him. The feet literally ripped through his shoes and his bulge was poking straight at me. Ready to bust a load.

“What the hell happened to you?” I asked still quite shocked.

“I don’t know. One moment I was eating and the next moment I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach so I ran out here and then, this happened.” Max said pointing at his body. He didn’t look any taller but he was definitely bigger. His muscles looked more defined and bulged out from all sides.

“Okay listen, we can’t show you to anyone in this state. You look like the hulk just busted out of his clothes.”

Max smiled and looked up at me because of my comment. “Really? You think I look like the Hulk?”

POP! RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Max may’ve been a bit too excited at my comment. His grown dick ripped out of his tight trousers and started leaking pre on the tilled flooring.

“Yep now we definitely have to make sure nobody sees you.” I said looking at his grown crotch. I had to find a way out so I told Max I was going to look for an exit, whilst he would hide in the cramped cubicle ‘til I returned.

Walking out of the toilets, I first examined the entrance. But to my disappointment the entrance was filled with people smoking and talking. Walking across the corridor, I found an emergency exit. “That might work, but how am I going to get him out of here without anyone seeing him?” I said to myself looking around for a solution.

-Sigh-

There was nothing. I didn’t know what to do. I slowly made my way back to the entrance and saw Mr. Jones approaching the toilets.

“Mr Jones!” I yelled trying to keep him away from the door.

“Oh hello Jake, how is Max doing?”

“He.. uh.. he didn’t feel good.. and if I were you, I wouldn’t enter. He’s a real mess” I said. The sweat was dripping off of my back from the nerves of Mr Jones finding out about Max.

“Oh, would you mind me checking to see if he’s alright? I did study medical school you know.”

“I appreciate it Sir, but he’s alright. If you don’t mind, I think it’s best for us to leave.”

Mr Jones looked a bit disappointed. Probably due to the fact that we are very close with each other (business wise).

“I understand Jake. I hope you enjoyed anyway.” Mr Jones said smiling at me and getting his hand off of the doorknob.

As he entered the party I noticed a small wooden box hanging next to the door. I opened the small door and found the control panel of the electricity of the building. That gave me an idea.

I walked back to the toilets to find max sitting on the toilet looking worried and ashamed.

“Did you find a way out?”

“Yes, but you’ll have to do exactly what I tell you to do.”

I exited the toilets first, looking around to check if the coast was clear. Then I ran to the control panel to shut down all the lights in the building. It was dark outside so it was pitch-black inside. People started screaming and I heard stuff getting knocked over. Max exited the toilets and took my hand as I led him to the emergency exit.

Entering the car park, we searched for my car. Once we found it we had to get Max inside of it. Due to his overgrown body, he wouldn’t fit properly. Eventually we managed to get him in. We started the car and drove off.

The entire drive home was quiet. I didn’t know what to say or think and neither did Max. we knew that it was all part of the pill but why did it have to happen now? And why did it have such a strong effect at the party and not at home? I kept asking myself questions about all that had happened. Before I knew, we entered the driveway.

I shut down the car and got out, walking around it to open the door for Max. I opened the door and Max got his bare feet out first. Then he started to stand up and up and up... Standing at his full naked height, I was face to face with his ballooning pecs!

Luckily our house was located on a deserted street so we didn’t have any neighbours. But if we had the would’ve certainly called the police thinking bigfoot was on our property. Max, now coated with a little fur, looked down at me and grinned at what he saw.

“I guess you’re already my little baby, aren’t ya?” he said rubbing through my hear. I smiled at him and walked to the front door, unlocking it. I felt a warm presents behind me and knew it had to be Max. remarkably it felt like a nice radiator which was pressed against me, but in reality, it was just Max’s hot body.

We both entered the house and I sat down on the couch replaying the entire night in my head. I heard some loud thumping as Max entered the room.

“Err, are you okay babe?” Max said concerned out how quiet I’ve been the entire time.

“Yeah, yeah, it’s just.. I haven’t comprehended everything that has happened today.” I replied smiling at him.

“Hey uhm, would you like to measure and weigh me, so we can inform the doc at my progress.” He said looking at me with his innocent face again.

“Alright, you get the weighing machine and I get the tape measurer.” I said standing up walking to the kitchen drawer. Max ran upstairs heading to the bathroom to get the weighing machine. He quickly returned with the weighing machine in his hands and placing it on the floor. I grabbed a chair and the tape and measured him from head to toe. Confused when seeing the results, I measured him again.

“You won’t believe this.” I said looking at the tape measurer.

“apparently you are 1.95 meters tall.” I said shocked at the results.

“WOW, cool, and all that just with one pill.” He said looking at the jar filled with four more.

“Let’s weigh your heavy body now, shall we?” I said trying to keep his attention. Max got on the scale and the arrow slammed to the right. He passed the 100 kg mark and continued down until eventually stopping at 140 kg.

“140 kg of pure muscle.” He replied flexing his arms.

I, shockingly, didn’t know how to reply again. Anxious, I looked at the ground. Max saw my frightened face and walked over to me, raising his beefy hands, picked me up and hugged me.

“Hey, don’t be like this. You should be happy for me.” He said hugging me tighter.

“I know, I’m just… processing.” I said looking at his manly face.

Max kept hugging me for a good two minutes. His arms started to tighten around my back, preventing me from breathing.

“MAX!” I yelled in pain.

“SORRY.” He said loosening his grip and putting me down. “I guess I have to get used to all this strength.”

We wrote down Max’s weight and height and took a picture from all angles to later send it to the doc. I couldn’t be bothered to send it that night so Max and I got in our sleepwear (Max’s sleepwear consisted of just a pair of tight underwear as nothing fitted him anymore) and dozed off into a deep sleep.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

for those in customary nations:

6'3" and 308 lbs.

Already massive.  I wonder how long Max and the main character will be able to keep it together if Max continues growing?