Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

Wow! Thanks for all the twists and turns. As much as l loved reading this last chapter, I was kind of bummed thinking that Jed was going to be left completely out of the growth, and then you dropped that last line on us! The only clue, at least that I saw, was that his shoes were too tight after his move. Just that was enough to get me giddy.  The fact that Chad ended up over 8 feet tall was epic as well. 

I hope that if not for your next story, maybe you will decide to write Jed's story after you've had a break from these characters. I've already said it, but it bears repeating, I'm really looking forward to whatever you decide to write next! Thanks so much for an awesome, epic ride.

• Upvote 6

Thanks guys.  I certainly won't say I will never revisit Jed's story.  But yes, Chad, Jed and Ted need a break from me so I'm going to give them some space as I see what other stuff I can come up with.  

• Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Thanks guys.  I certainly won't say I will never revisit Jed's story.  But yes, Chad, Jed and Ted need a break from me so I'm going to give them some space as I see what other stuff I can come up with.  

Well with Jed growing now, they'll need all the space they can get.  :P

This was an awesome story.  Keep up the good work. 

• Upvote 4

Oh man, good stuff. I love how big Chad finally grew! God damn, his arms exploded! You do a great job of making it feel semi realistic - I love that style. 

As a big fan of the sexual moments of the story it was a shame that that stuff dropped off towards the end :( would have been cool to see Chad's sexual frustration balloon a bit more. Plus I'm way too curious about his final dick dimensions haha. Loved the moments when Jed got uncomfortably up close and personal with his Dad's giant junk in previous chapters. I can live with imagining some extra moments haha.

Overall though, what an epic story! Really appreciate your restraint when it came to the growth, you did an amazing job of keeping it realistic. Also commend your patience to flesh it out to so many chapters! Looking forward to your next adventure! 

• Upvote 4

Really well done.  And a great ending!  I liked how you left things open for Jed there, while Chad is still getting off on being (and I love how he said it!) an eight-foot tall muscle giant!  Gets me hard every time.

I had a few ideas on whatever comes next.  Jed getting the treatments and growing bigger, maybe even bigger than Chad over time.  I had this flash where Jed is growing, and growing while at school, and Chad, being the very encouraging and proud father is egging him on, loving his son's progress in that proud-papa way.  Eventually Jed gets even bigger than him (something about being younger, plates not fused, etc.).  Jed winds up being 2 feet taller than dad!  They still get along great, and Chad is still very alpha, but Jed is cool with it.  "My BIG boy!"  I can see alot of good scenes there.  :)

Take a break...and I'm looking forward to your future work!

• Upvote 2

Great work pulling everything together for your final chapters.  I was looking forward to seeing Dallas getting his comeuppance and you did not disappoint. You managed to make him seem even more loathsome which made his final humiliation more satisfying.  But still even here you (and Chad) showed restraint.  Chad picks him up but doesn't actually hurt him, his girlfriend deserts and humiliates him but other than enduring some taunts about his size Dallas doesn't get further exposed and humiliated.  

Even though there are some of us who were hoping to push this story into darker and maybe more homoerotic places, your restraint in staying away from these scenarios keeps your story consistent.  It also shows Chad's ultimate goodness.  Even when he would be justified in using violence he restrains himself.  Whatever fleeting domination fantasies he has are well contained and he remains a good guy.  You even managed to make Dallas' girlfriend leaving a moment of female empowerment.

if the Dallas/Chad confrontation in 19B was the climax, 20 was structured to be the falling actiion and it was satisfying with a conclusion to Chad's vertical growth and a nice teasing ending for Jed.  This is just about perfect and it sums up a magnificent piece of writing.  Thanks for your generosity in working hard to create such a well structured and enjoyably written story.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, fillups said:

Thanks fir your generosity in working hard to create such a well structured and enjoyably written story

Wow man, thanks for the really kind words.  I know my story didn't have everything that everybody wanted, but alas, different strokes for different folks.  I'm glad you were able to enjoy the story.  All your words and encouragement definitely spurs me to keep typing away!

• Upvote 3

thanks for this Small jewel of great characters ( I love Chad overall), great description fo scene and muscle gains....muscles show and competition knowledge and dominance.....really a spectacular amazing incredible story!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 2017/3/19 at 0:44 PM, dredlifter said:

I really love your novel , not just the story , also the wording. I am an English learner , this is my first time to read a full-length novel . Everytime , I feel excited and amazing . It's a wonderful experience.

I really love the carefully set membership , you have done in this novel. It lets people feel real.

Now , I am finding more about More of your article ,  I have become your big fan .

• Like 1