Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

13 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Also, just so you are all prepared, the story will start to wrap up after the competition.  It's time to start focusing on some new stories.  Thanks!

Aside from what will sure be FANTASTIC original work, any chance you might do some EPIC fanfics too in the future?

Considering how well you've done with Chad and Jed, I'd LOVE to see how you would handle the dynamic between a growing Batman (Bruce Wayne), Nightwing (Dick Grayson), and Red Hood (Jason Todd)!

Anyways, WONDERFUL chapter! I can't wait to see how it all ends!

Excellent!  Glad to check the site and see the new chapter!  Ditto to others, sorry to see this end soon, but looking forward to your next endeavor.   Always write what you're passionate about!

Another great chapter.  The scene with the switched posing trunks was an incredible example and contrast of how big Chad has gotten.  I too will be sad when this story ends, but I will definitely be looking forward to the next adventure you come up with!

• Upvote 1

On 5/13/2017 at 1:31 AM, Kymuscleboy said:

Another great chapter.  The scene with the switched posing trunks was an incredible example and contrast of how big Chad has gotten.  I too will be sad when this story ends, but I will definitely be looking forward to the next adventure you come up with!

Agreed and that scene echoes (maybe unintentionally) a drawing by the great Matt hsmuscleboy of the character Sean trying on his brother Billy's posing suit and finding it completely inadequate.  The difference is that Jed's humiliation is accidental (smartly you had Jed be responsible for the miishap so that Chad wasn't even accidentally responsible) and Chad has enough empathy and compassion for his son not rub it in. Still the scene is very hot.

Once again your steady realistic depiction of contest prep grounds the story and gives you new ways to explore Chad's enormity.  The application of tanning solution had a lot of great detail (although it was hard to imagine a dinky hotel having a shower remotely big enough).

I like the way you used the Olympia competitors as a reality check on Chad's proportions.  In my head he has grown past the Olympia level but using the Youtube device (great teaching aid for Ted, it was exactly right for him to walk them through the posedown dynamic) you sort of reigned back my imaginatiion to a slightly more realistic level.  Still over seven feet and being close to Coleman, Yates or Heath in muscularity and prportiin is staggering---but there is still room to grow, so to speak.

I'm intrigued by Chad's increasingly referring to normal sized people as runts and other derogatory terms.  I might be reading to much into this (because it is hot and this is a fetish story) but you seem to be foreshadowing Chad leaving some part of his humanity behind as he continues to grow.  It makes me wonder about the ultimate destination of the story and if this sunshiney muscle story is headed into darker terrain.  So far you've kept the tone light despite Chad's physical and sexual dominatiin and humiliation of both Ted and his son.

I am echoing all the praise you have received.  This is wonderful and thanks for the hard work!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, fillups said:

I am echoing all the praise you have received.  This is wonderful and thanks for the hard work!

Wow, thanks for the great analysis and feedback fillups!  I would love to see this HSmuscleboy drawing you are referencing, I've truly never seen it.  

Chad definitely had to squeeze into the shower.  I have to travel often for work and I've noticed that a lot of hotels have actually removed the tubs and now just have an open shower with drain on the floor.  I image the shower is like this in that scene.  Even then, big Chad still had to squeeze in! 

I'm glad you picked upon Chad's proportions as well.  Right now I see him as having the same proportions as a top tier, national amateur level heavyweight bodybuilder.  What makes him so huge is that it really is like he has just been scaled UP in size to match his height.  And you're right, this gives him room to still pack on some more muscle. 

Thanks again!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Wow, thanks for the great analysis and feedback fillups!  I would love to see this HSmuscleboy drawing you are referencing, I've truly never seen it.  

Chad definitely had to squeeze into the shower.  I have to travel often for work and I've noticed that a lot of hotels have actually removed the tubs and now just have an open shower with drain on the floor.  I image the shower is like this in that scene.  Even then, big Chad still had to squeeze in! 

I'm glad you picked upon Chad's proportions as well.  Right now I see him as having the same proportions as a top tier, national amateur level heavyweight bodybuilder.  What makes him so huge is that it really is like he has just been scaled UP in size to match his height.  And you're right, this gives him room to still pack on some more muscle. 

Thanks again!

As his ego grows with his libido, should we expect Chad to become even MORE narcissistically uninhibited in last several updates to come?

Seeing how he basically humped a lounger in his sleep, I can just imagine the big guy grinding against anything that would aid him in his maturbatory pursuits.

Like a flagpole!

53 minutes ago, Tzeentch said:

As his ego grows with his libido, should we expect Chad to become even MORE narcissistically uninhibited in last several updates to come?

You'll just have to wait and see! ;););)

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

You'll just have to wait and see! ;););)

Fantastic!

Also, I wish to apologize if you found my fanfic question irritating.:unsure:

12 minutes ago, Tzeentch said:

Also, I wish to apologize if you found my fanfic question irritating.

No worries, I didn't find it irritating at all.  It's just not my cup of tea.  I prefer my stories to not be about real life existing characters or existing people.

• Upvote 1