Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

Oh my God! Just read through the whole story to date. This is SO good!! Love the pace, the stats, the scenarios and the descriptions! It's awesome to see DadGod break 7ft! Can't wait to see how much he weighs, plus his latest measurements!

im in the camp waiting for Jed to go the whole hog and do absolutely everything to help his Dad grow ;)

thanks for the story

(Hi, I'm new)

• Upvote 8

Holy fuck, dude! The wake up call scent was SO HOT!! I was just dying to see it go further! And the description of Chad's chair collapsing from his weight! And him stomping around the kitchen! And his wet dream in front of his son! And him surpassing SEVEN FEET TALL!!!

this is one of the hottest stories I've ever read on this site

• Upvote 4

Yet another incredible chapter in this tale!  Chad's height revelation at the end was just the coupe de grace, but the whole chapter was a great description of his ever growing size.  I can't wait for him, and hopefully Jed too, to dominate at the competition!

• Upvote 1

This story is just my everything right now! If Chad keeps growing like this, he wont fit into his posers by the competition! :D

• Upvote 3

Awesome! Can't wait to see Chad compete! Really looking forward to learning his new stats! :wub:

Cant help but doubt that even the biggest Amazonian will be able to handle him now :wacko: if so, I wonder what he will find as a replacement haha :blink:

great work!

edit: would love to see the sexual tension increase as the story nears its end :)

• Upvote 1