Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

VERY HOT! This is the closest we've gotten to any action between Chad and Jed, and yet is hasn't gotten too pervy. I too (don't want to sound like a broken record) keep hoping for Jed to have a growth spurt, as I'm starting to feel really bad for him.  He's been so cool about his dad becoming a freaking superman, but he keeps being emasculated before him, even as he himself grows. Maybe after the contest, when he can eat again, he'll get some reward for being such a good guy.  Not that I want Chad to stop growing or anything.  I hope he goes into that contest as the largest bodybuilder ever to step on a stage!

The scene where Jed puts the soccer ball in Chad's posing trunks was beyond incredible!  It really have a great visualization of just how big Chad is becoming. 

• Upvote 2

Great chapter, love the mix of humiliation and pride that Jed's experiencing. Chad's a force of nature by now. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what the competition will bring out of the father & son duo. And the, by now inevitable, fall of that jerk whose name I'm currently blanking on.

• Upvote 1

Personally I love the aspects of emasculation and humiliation. Truly wonderful work which is even more impressive as it's your first go. Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the comments!  Love all the ideas you all throw out.  Obviously I can't use all of them, but I do give them all at least some thought!  I'm glad you all haven't got bored with it yet, especially now that's become such a LOOOOOOONG story.  Brevity apparently is not my strong suit ;)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Obviously I can't use all of them, but I do give them all at least some thought!

Well, maybe you can't in this story, but there's always the next :P

I'm glad you all haven't got bored with it yet, especially now that's become such a LOOOOOOONG story.  Brevity apparently is not my strong suit ;)

While it is definitely long, you keep it interesting. Good work man!

• Upvote 3

Holy Jesus that was hot. I'm still hoping he decides to get with his son if not Ted.  Feels like a giant tease with this border line son/father scandal. 

Please keep going, I honestly get super excited waiting to see the next chapter. Hoping giant dado finally let's some lucky guy have it. 

• Upvote 2