Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

13 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Dad added, “Plus, I feel even BIGGER things coming if you keep pushing me like you did today. Thanks, Champ!”

I wonder what would happen if Dad decided to help push Jed in turn...

Another good chapter man, I'm really loving the current direction you're taking; the size difference between Jed and Chad is awesome as well as the little moments of intimacy between them. And you've got a wonderful attention to ass and musk, something not many stories tend to include. Chad is truly testosterone incarnate. Not too much else I can think of adding, the story's as great as it's always been! Perhaps Jed will help his old man out in shaving for the big contest? :-)

Your story is definitely getting my attention, Chad Graves is making immense progress lately, soon he will be getting first place hands down with just one showing of his hairless gigantic physique at the Bodybuilding Competition, Dallas Winters is going to get a rude awaking that he is no longer the biggest and won't be acting such a cocky guy when he sees this walking full size house of muscle coming towards him in all Chad's 7 foot something height and possibly weighing way over 400 pounds of shredded steel muscle and male package to match, Testosterone Incarnate in Chad's case is one of a kind at the moment ;-), Keep up the wonderful work, hopefully Jed will soon catch up to his father size soon or very soon or at least be 2nd closest to his father's gifted physique.

Can't wait to see the next Chapter and hopefully many more ;-) :-) :-D.  

• Upvote 2

Another awesome chapter! I loved the scene with Rose again. It's funny that Chad's poser didn't fit right. Could that be because he actually was bigger than when he was measured for it???  I was glad to see Jed's measurements and realize that he actually has gotten quite big. Like he himself feels, it's just harder to notice when his giant father is so massive and getting bigger all the time. Again, I like the idea of Jed having some growth spurts, although not necessarily catching up to Chad. But so far his growth has still been super impressive and hot, and the size difference between them makes for some great story telling. To me it did seem like Chad was pushing Jed back when Jed started pushing Chad to workout harder (hence, them both collapsing in leg pain later in the evening). So I'm hoping that will lead to ever greater things for them both!

• Upvote 2

Thanks again for all the nice words!  I've been in more of a writing mood lately now that work has slowed down just a bit so I don't feel so rushed.  I can't wait to see what will happen at the contest ;)  

• Upvote 5