Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

20 hours ago, Muscleboy81 said:

I still wonder if with treatments. Jed takes a Little more after his old man.

I hope so, I really hope so. But I will enjoy whatever dredlifter comes up with.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, really sorry I haven't had a chance to post the next chapter yet.  I had a big project due on Monday for which I had to put in a bunch of extra hours last week.  Then, on top of that with very little notice I had to up and fly for work yesterday and just got back home tonight.  The next chapter is about 75% done, so hopefully will get it finished in the next couple of days. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

Me thinks that Chad's cum has special growth properties, The line about some of it landing on Jed's foot leads me to that conclusion.  Hope it's the case. Also the fact Chad is growing just from orgasming alone is pretty hot.

p.s.

Please, Chad (and Jed) need to expand the Graves family with some sons and grandsons. it is such a shame that two perfect alpha men have not an added more of their genes to the pool.

• Upvote 1

That was one of the best, hottest JO scenes ever written! It made it even hotter that Jed was there to witness his ultimate Alpha dad get his rocks off. The fact that Chad apparently grew again during the orgasm, I'll agree with the other commenters, was just fantastic. We definitely need to see some more measurements from him. I guess we'll be kept in suspense, along with Ted and Jed, about Chad's actual weight until the contest weigh in, but I'd like to see if he grew more in height and maybe see just how big those massive guns are. It sounds like they are getting into world record category (maybe already are). Also, maybe Chad's super-powered cum will affect Jed, or maybe it will be his own holding out, but I am in the camp who hopes he gets his own growth spurt. Not to equal his dad's of course, but something to fundamentally change who he is, like propelling him well into the next weight class or something.

In contrast to the hotness of the evening scene, the scene in Rose's shop literally had me laughing out loud! Although it was pretty hot when Chad had to give her his measurements. I love the character of Rose.  I've known some of those saucy, older women, and they are some of the funniest, best people to talk to in the world.

Waiting two whole weeks for a new chapter was almost murder, but it was well worth it! As always, I'm looking forward to more!

• Upvote 2

Jed is intimitated by his dad but at teh same time he is so proud of  him. 

That JO session was intense and im sure Jed went to ebat off himself after that.

Im gonna admit that im patienly waiting for Jed, Chad, Ted to hook up if it will ever happen lol

• Upvote 4