Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

That was a nice chaper, the basketball game was a nice add tho i find hard to beilieve that Josh didnt try to smack Chd when he was with  his gitlfriend.

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

tho i find hard to beilieve that Josh didnt try to smack Chd when he was with  his gitlfriend.

Who says he didn't?  Chad, Josh and Emily were in the next room so we could only hear them.  Josh screamed at one point and there was a small thump.  I just think Chad easily put Josh back on the ground ;)

• Upvote 1

Great chapter dredlifter, I really enjoyed this one and I don't think you chewed off more than you can bite. I do love how Chad is very much dominant, but he's not a jerk about it. Most of the time. And even if he is, it's for the best, really. :)

• Upvote 2

I agree with what others have said, I really love Chad showing his dominance, yet not being a total jerk about it. His promise of going onstage at over 400 pounds sounds awesome. And the way he cuckolded Josh was just way too hot! The whole chapter was really awesome.  I'm really looking forward to even more growth from Chad and for Jed's growth to keep picking up too! :)

ADDENDUM TO ORIGINAL POST: I forgot to mention this at first, because it was so early in the chapter, but the scene in the parking lot was incredible! The thought of being able to not just pick up the back of a car, but pick it up and roll it out of its spot is incredible. Sure, the Miata is a small car, but I sure as heck couldn't do it! I guess now we'll be measuring Chad's strength by the size of the vehicles he can move, Miata now, semi truck in the future.

Edited by Kymuscleboy
Forgot to add part of comment
  • Upvote 4

Just a note, I often use images of this guy when I think of Chad.  Your character is much bigger, but I think the "visual attitude" is similar.  I thought I'd share.

GentleGiant

(BTW: If you want to delete this and leave things more solidly to the reader, I'm OK with that.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1