Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

dredlifter, where have you been all of our lives? This story is just so freaking fantastic! It's hard to believe that you haven't been writing (or at least not posting stories here) for years. Every day I look with anticipation to see if there's a new chapter, but I try not to be too greedy. I'm actually very thankful for the pace you're keeping and not leaving us in suspense for too long! So, that said, I along with all the other posters and probably many others eagerly await the next new installment!

13 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

dredlifter, where have you been all of our lives? This story is just so freaking fantastic! It's hard to believe that you haven't been writing (or at least not posting stories here) for years. Every day I look with anticipation to see if there's a new chapter, but I try not to be too greedy. I'm actually very thankful for the pace you're keeping and not leaving us in suspense for too long! So, that said, I along with all the other posters and probably many others eagerly await the next new installment!

KY, if you keep talking that you're going to give me a big head ;).  Like the main character I went to college got a B.S. degree so I never really had to take any English or creative writing classes.  I promise I haven't been holding out on ya'll posting stories here or anywhere else, this is my first.

I was originally just going to do this one story to help break the story slow-down I've seen here over the last couple of months.  Thanks to your compliments and encouragement I've already plotting another story. Don't worry though, I'll finish this one first.   

• Upvote 7

I love this

I would like to see more Amy and Mandy, to see them growing obsessed on him as he grows. 

Would be fun if mr dad tries his hardest to get away from those horny girls because of his son's feeling, but they always lure him to the bed, and... that he tries to fuck them in secret. This triangle is so hot, there is a lot to develop from there. great stuff 

On 15/2/2017 at 0:16 AM, dredlifter said:

KY, if you keep talking that you're going to give me a big head ;).  Like the main character I went to college got a B.S. degree so I never really had to take any English or creative writing classes.  I promise I haven't been holding out on ya'll posting stories here or anywhere else, this is my first.

I was originally just going to do this one story to help break the story slow-down I've seen here over the last couple of months.  Thanks to your compliments and encouragement I've already plotting another story. Don't worry though, I'll finish this one first.   

Before the end, I hope to read some show off of the big Daddy...like I jus hope and write into my last post about this awesome story! thanks for write that!!!

• Upvote 1