Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

Awesome additiOn, I'm interested to see he father/son dynamic will change ifnat all, I like the way your able to right that Scott enjoys to show of but isn't a cocky arsehole

The banter between Jed, Chad and Ted is amazing. I can not tell you how happy i am about this.

This story is fantastic.

Jed  quicly realized that Ted was gaining a bit more weight when he started to eat a bit more I hope this means his growth ahs not sttopd and alongside Chad he will be training for that Jly 29th competition.

Imagine where Ted and Chad are the biggest in the place and they let that Dallas guy collapsed in the stage 

• Upvote 1

Fantastic chapter as always! I was kind of bummed that the bed scene between Jed and Chad was so short lived but maybe that's me being antsy haha. Keep up the great work, really looking forward to that upcoming competition!

• Upvote 3

What date was the competitionof the tenth chapter? Or how much time is there until the July competition?

You're doing great, I'm really enjoying the story.

LOVE the new chapter!  Chad is continuing to grow at an astounding rate, which is awesome.  The description of him basically taking up an entire king size bed was incredible, and the curling contest, complete with destroying his shirt, was inspired! I loved that Jed finally got some attention, with the description of his growing size and strength, and even a little lovin' too.

I love that Chad is now going to be preparing for a contest.  Hopefully he will give Dallas Winters a thorough thrashing then kick his butt too.  Of course Chad would only do that if Dallas started it (hint, hint, hint).  He's probably the only guy who will manage to get bigger right up until the show.  My question is whether Ted is competing in the next show or if he'll be able to concentrate on picking up some size?  I can't remember if it's mentioned in the chapter, but I'll definitely read it again to find out!

As always, I can't wait to see what you come up with for the gang next!

On 3/6/2017 at 3:22 AM, flamedelft said:

What date was the competitionof the tenth chapter? Or how much time is there until the July competition?

You're doing great, I'm really enjoying the story.

This competition in Chapter 10 was on June 24th, I think this date was mentioned a few chapters back so I don't blame you for not remembering.  I try to have each chapter cover about 1 week of time and will try to include more dates in the story to make the timeframe easier to follow.  Thanks for pointing this out!

• Upvote 2

Wooooooooooooooooow! I LOVE the new chapter!  Chad is continuing to grow is awesome.  The description of him posing in front of the mirror was incredible, really love how he destroy his shirt, was inspired! I loved that Jed finally got some attention, with the description of his growing size and strength, and even a little lovin' too.

I love that Chad is now going to be preparing for a contest! I'm waiting for a full solo chapter for him where show off and act most cocky and alpha style, love your work thanks!!!

• Upvote 1

I wish there are some gay sex and less straight sex though but other than that. The description of Chad is really hot and such a tease. You did a good job!

• Upvote 1

Oh man! This is going to be fun.

Jed is joining the competition too and now he is getting the treatments. These three are gonna be a force.

Ted is not gonna compete so he will gain size and the treat,ents will make sure of it. Chad will be bigger and cutting so for teh big day, he will look the part and Jed is gonna destoy the competition. He has potential.

I really really like that tho this story is about Chad, You take your time and show us how the otehr characters are doing, It'0s not only about Chad impressive growth but about the journey these three guys has taken on.

U0m sure that competition and whatever happens next will be fun.