Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

These "slow burn" type stories really are the best around. Far too often there are stories where, within two sentences, a guy pops a pill and BAM is the hulk. This shit is great; keep up the good work.

Also your vocabulary and writing are great... makes for a really good story :wub:

• Upvote 2

It really worked! Woof... an amazing chapter can't wait so read the next one. 

I'd love to see Chad's son getting bigger! Would be hot if he outmuscles Ted.. just an idea ! 

• Upvote 1

Ted is still getting shots but they are not working as good as they work on Chad. It makes me wonder if Ted's growth is on hold bcause he is not training to gain size but to be leaner and shredded. The Dr said Ted has reached  aplace where his growth wont be as drastic as Chad but he will grow some more and so far he only gets more ripped.

Chad and Ted's friendship is certainly unique. They rae each other's buddy soulmates. They lift each otehr spirit and they know what they can do together and what not. I like the scenario you'dve created where there is no jealosy but encouragment.

Now it0s Jed's tur to get some actn. I dont care if it's a man or a woman. He needs to have some love too.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Ted is still getting shots but they are not working as good as they work on Chad. It makes me wonder if Ted's growth is on hold bcause he is not training to gain size but to be leaner and shredded. The Dr said Ted has reached  aplace where his growth wont be as drastic as Chad but he will grow some more and so far he only gets more ripped.

Chad and Ted's friendship is certainly unique. They rae each other's buddy soulmates. They lift each otehr spirit and they know what they can do together and what not. I like the scenario you'dve created where there is no jealosy but encouragment.

Now it0s Jed's tur to get some actn. I dont care if it's a man or a woman. He needs to have some love too.

Jed's need love too! We can make that our new rallying cry. Poor guy is a hot, built 19 or so, and he hasn't gotten laid all summer, while his old man is having sex left and right.  I do like the fact that Jed has noted that he's getting bigger faster than he ever has before. I'm one of those that thinks it would be great for him to get some serious size whether by getting the same treatment his dad is or something else, but I understand Chad is the central growth character... at least as far as we know. 

This may be REALLY premature, and I hope there's a lot more left to this story, but from another topic you started, dredlifter, I would LOVE to see what you could do with a "younger brother outgrows older brother story." You've certainly proven you have the writing chops for it. I think it would be pretty epic! Of course, if this story lasts months more I certainly wouldn't mind.

Oh, and as to your comment at the end of this chapter, you definitely nailed the smut! It took me back to the good old days of "Penthouse Forum" hidden under the bed, back before readily available Internet made it obsolete. (Ugh, giving away my age).

• Upvote 3